PDA

View Full Version : halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

FULLMETAL
08-23-2013, 04:39 PM
I don't give a shit about the album leaking ahead of the street date. I just want to know if the NIN.com pre-order downloads will be available at the stroke of midnight Eastern or Pacific time.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I would download a leak, but I wouldn't make a posting about waiting for the leaked album.

Oh, wait.

bugas
08-23-2013, 04:40 PM
no problem. and sorry if that sounded like i was hating on the album i just don't really like it. As a long time NIN fan i would say its definitely his weakest album but With Teeth was really weak and i still listen to that whenever it comes on my shuffle. its NIN for f sake. enjoy when it gets to u :)

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 04:42 PM
no problem. and sorry if that sounded like i was hating on the album i just don't really like it. As a long time NIN fan i would say its definitely his weakest album but With Teeth was really weak and i still listen to that whenever it comes on my shuffle. its NIN for f sake. enjoy when it gets to u :)

How did you get the album? Lets see a pic if you are not lying

Ray1971
08-23-2013, 04:42 PM
When I get HM I am going to turn out the light and light a candle and listen to the whole thing undisturbed.:) And I will be smoking something that has been made legal for us people over 21 in my state of Washington!

EndlessLoveless
08-23-2013, 04:43 PM

Are you talking about an album that you havent heard yet? Weve heard way less than half of it, and it already sucks?? I hope you are talking about some other album.

bugas
08-23-2013, 04:46 PM
How did you get the album? Lets see a pic if you are not lying

i only have an advanced copy on my itunes anyway so people are gonna call me a troll or a liar either way. with or without a pic to prove

bugas
08-23-2013, 04:49 PM
wow some really immature people on here. remember the 28th of august. when it happens remember me...... and i would like an apology. peace.

EndlessLoveless
08-23-2013, 04:52 PM
wow some really immature people on here. remember the 28th of august. when it happens remember me...... and i would like an apology. peace.

Apology for what?

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 04:52 PM
i only have an advanced copy on my itunes anyway so people are gonna call me a troll or a liar either way. with or without a pic to prove

No, You Don't

Demogorgon
08-23-2013, 04:54 PM
he dangled a carrot, and about a hundred people probably started pm-ing him to either flame him, call him out on it, or beg for it. if he's pissed about it, he got what he deserved. "pics or it didn't happen" kind of situation i'd say.

Bluepiggy
08-23-2013, 04:54 PM
And I will be smoking something that has been made legal for us people over 21 in my state of Washington!

I will as well, though it wont be legal for me. :( I'm sure what you have is much better then what I have...

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 04:56 PM
I will as well, though it wont be legal for me. :( I'm sure what you have is much better then what I have...

Drugs are stupid and so are the people that do them.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2078526/funny-faces-i-can-make-o.gif

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 04:57 PM
No, You Don't

He must have a Head Like A Hole. Or maybe he's Somewhat Damaged.

Or perhaps he found The Perfect Drug and he's 10 Miles High.

Demogorgon
08-23-2013, 04:58 PM
Drugs are stupid and so are the people that do them.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2078526/funny-faces-i-can-make-o.gif

that's a pretty blanket opinion that's pretty much not true, and this is coming from someone who doesn't get into the drug scene.

Amaro
08-23-2013, 05:00 PM

Cool story. All advance copies have info included about the official leak date, August 28th. Can we at least see the readme file? Does it specify the time of official leakage?

You sound of stinky bullshit, by the way. Just FYI.

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 05:04 PM
i only have an advanced copy on my itunes anyway so people are gonna call me a troll or a liar either way. with or without a pic to proveAn advanced copy on your itunes lol gtfo troll

Ray1971
And yes I already had my medical card before we voted to legalize it. Must stay on topic. Hesitation Marks.

ManBurning
he dangled a carrot, and about a hundred people probably started pm-ing him to either flame him, call him out on it, or beg for it. if he's pissed about it, he got what he deserved. "pics or it didn't happen" kind of situation i'd say.

The guy registered today, so something tells me has has no interest in sticking around and being a productive member of this community in the long run.

Maybe he heard it, maybe he didn't, but one things for sure, he certainly didn't bring anything construction to the discussion. Even if he does get a million PM's he will probably never log back in to check/read them anyway. Just let him fade away into the shadows.

Come August 28th, when he wants us all to "think back to him" nobody will even remember he even posted on here.

fuckit
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM
you call people immature then ask for an apology, as if they owe it to you? You do know that this is a NIN forum, right? The truth of the matter is is that a majority of us are going to end up enjoying the record while the rest will hate it then tolerate it as time passes.

Canuckle
08-23-2013, 05:05 PM
After listening to the studio versions of Copy of A, CBH and Find My Way as they are structured on the album, I cannot be more excited for a new Nine Inch Nails release.

If this is a cross section of what we are in for; then hold onto your hats people.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:06 PM

I'll bite.
Is there a way you could take a cell phone recording of like...30 seconds of satelite with vocaroo (vocaroo dot com) and post it on here?
That way you won't get hit with any kind of DRM shit from the people that gave it to you.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 05:06 PM
After listening to the studio versions of Copy of A, CBH and Find My Way as they are structured on the album, I cannot be more excited for a new Nine Inch Nails release.

If this is a cross section of what we are in for; then hold onto your hats people.

I must acquire a hat first.

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 05:09 PM
I'll bite.
Is there a way you could take a cell phone recording of like...30 seconds of satelite with vocaroo (vocaroo dot com) and post it on here?
That way you won't get hit with any kind of DRM shit from the people that gave it to you.

Dude Apple isn't going to unlock the album for specific accounts, all advanced copies sent out are physicals. Let the troll be, and hopefully he will go away when he is ignored

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Dude Apple isn't going to unlock the album for specific accounts, all advanced copies sent out are physicals. Let the troll be, and hopefully he will go away when he is ignored

We don't know this guy.
We don't know his credentials.
We may very well have run off a guy who MAY have been able to leak the album to us.

He could be a troll but jumping down his throat before he has a real chance to speak isn't a way to make new friends OR get leaks.

EDIT: Besides it would be a good way to prove his case. Vocaroo is completely anonymous, and 30 seconds would prove he's not full of shit.

Ray1971
08-23-2013, 05:12 PM
I will as well, though it wont be legal for me. :( I'm sure what you have is much better then what I have... You are correct. Medical grade stuff I have. Hesitation Marks.

howdidislipinto
08-23-2013, 05:13 PM
People bothered by all the leak talk without any actual content, don't worry! When it leaks, ALL those posts will be replaced by PM requests with no content! Aren't you EXCITED?

I agree with ManBurning, obviously.

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 05:15 PM

Wow. Just, wow. Skeptical people on a forum in a thread about an unreleased album? No way!

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 05:16 PM
We don't know this guy.
We don't know his credentials.
We may very well have run off a guy who MAY have been able to leak the album to us.

He could be a troll but jumping down his throat before he has a real chance to speak isn't a way to make new friends OR get leaks.

EDIT: Besides it would be a good way to prove his case. Vocaroo is completely anonymous, and 30 seconds would prove he's not full of shit.

lmao ok good luck w that

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:18 PM
lmao ok good luck w that

I'm just saying, sometimes you get more with sugar than you do with cunt haha

ManBurning
08-23-2013, 05:19 PM
People bothered by all the leak talk without any actual content, don't worry! When it leaks, ALL those posts will be replaced by PM requests with no content! Aren't you EXCITED?

I agree with @ManBurning (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=33) , obviously.

That's why we have Lt. Randazzo around to lay serious smack down on their asses.

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm just saying, sometimes you get more with sugar than you do with cunt haha

Whatever you say lol I know its a troll but you are more than welcome to feed him if you want

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:22 PM
Whatever you say lol I know its a troll but you are more than welcome to feed him if you want

Not feeding, not begging, but being a warm ray of sunshine in a sea of spear and attacks.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:24 PM
IT LEAKED

my toilet that is. :(

Honestly?
Not funny.
And reported for douchebagarry.

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 05:25 PM
Not feeding, not begging, but being a warm ray of sunshine in a sea of spear and attacks.
Well, when what he wants to do is make us believe might have it, and you are the one who still believes he might have it, yeah you are feeding him no matter what way you want to word it

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:26 PM
Well, when what he wants to do is make us believe might have it, and you are the one who still believes he might have it, yeah you are feeding him no matter what way you want to word it

I never said I believed he had it, I just was trying to give him a way of proving that he did have some sort of advance copy if he was in fact not a troll.

NINisamazing
08-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Relax a little.

Cemetery Man
08-23-2013, 05:29 PM
I never said I believed he had it, I just was trying to give him a way of proving that he did have some sort of advance copy if he was in fact not a troll.

You are being way too naive if you want to continue having hope to where you keep allowing the guy opportunities to prove himself when he really just tried to say he got an advanced itunes copy. That does not happen loll and I would be surprised he came back and responded to you after giving me that bullshit answer

NINisamazing
08-23-2013, 05:29 PM
I want it to leak as well, I won't even be in civilization when the pre order is delivered.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 05:32 PM
You are being way too naive if you want to continue having hope to where you keep allowing the guy opportunities to prove himself when he really just tried to say he got an advanced itunes copy. That does not happen loll and I would be surprised he came back and responded to you after giving me that bullshit answer

I think you know what I was attempting to do and why, you're just giving me a hard time haha

homphgomph
08-23-2013, 05:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sDWw87E.png

joplinpicasso
08-23-2013, 05:51 PM
Come on gaise itz just muzak.

[Guess I'll listen to Welcome Oblivion to ease myself for the moment]

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 05:52 PM
Come on gaise itz just muzak.

It's not just music, IT'S NIN.

FAPPYcat
08-23-2013, 05:59 PM
I remember being with ETS back around 2007 or 2008 when that one guy was leaking, song by song, the 2005 rehearsals, and everybody here practically crucified him for not giving them all away at once. ETS practically derailed the thing, totally turning off a guy who was doing something incredibly cool.

You people need to learn how to chill out. Troll comes in and you all act like piranha, and it gives the troll his chuckles. If you guys just ignore him until he can prove ownership, and he does, well then there you go, you know he isn't a troll... but if he is a troll, doesn't have the album, and gets no attention, he disappears, no harm done.

Amaro
08-23-2013, 06:00 PM
See, that's a great suggestion! I'm not sure how that thread got lost in the shuffle. But there should be a seperate thread for people to be anticipating and talking about the LEAK and a thread for the ALBUM to be discussed.

Hell, even this thread was created the other day which is another "LEAK" thread...

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/2126-Hesitation-Leaks-An-Unofficial-ETS-Pool

How many "has it leaked?" thread's do we need? Yeah, we're all eagerly anticipating the album release just as much as the next person. But the fourms have been getting very messy lately. That's not surprising, with a new record comes new fans, comes a bunch of unnessecary threads being created. Seems like a new thread is created for every new magazine article that is being released online, when we have the NIN-spotting thread for all NIN news.

I tried.

Hopping off here now... Adieu, laddies/ladies.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 06:01 PM
I need an accomplice to distract this guy at FYE so I can get behind the counter and rummage through the boxes that say "new material. Do not stock without checking first." I'll skip the box that says FRAGILE on it though. I already have that album. Unless it's the 5.1 version.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:03 PM
I need an accomplice to distract this guy at FYE so I can get behind the counter and rummage through the boxes that say "new material. Do not stock without checking first." I'll skip the box that says FRAGILE on it though. I already have that album. Unless it's the 5.1 version.

That depends on your location. There's an FYE at the mall near me, but I doubt we're talking about the same FYE.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 06:04 PM
I remember being with ETS back around 2007 or 2008 when that one guy was leaking, song by song, the 2005 rehearsals, and everybody here practically crucified him for not giving them all away at once. ETS practically derailed the thing, totally turning off a guy who was doing something incredibly cool.

You people need to learn how to chill out. Troll comes in and you all act like piranha, and it gives the troll his chuckles. If you guys just ignore him until he can prove ownership, and he does, well then there you go, you know he isn't a troll... but if he is a troll, doesn't have the album, and gets no attention, he disappears, no harm done.

It's been a while but wasn't that guy implying that he had more that he would have shared if people weren't being so douchey? Or was it just that soundboard mp3 concert he had that I'm thinking of?

Kyle
08-23-2013, 06:06 PM
That depends on your location. There's an FYE at the mall near me, but I doubt we're talking about the same FYE.
Ha. Mostly joking though because I'd chicken out and not go through with it. If I had to guess though it looks like you could probably distract him with a pair of boobs.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Ha. Mostly joking though because I'd chicken out and not go through with it. If I had to guess though it looks like you could probably distract him with a pair of boobs.

If I were female, I'd probably have a very nice pair of boobs. :p

r_z
08-23-2013, 06:10 PM
We should really discuss how to sort our reflections on HM upon release/leak. All this leak and PM-begging and -trolling is spoiling a lot of threads (as evident in the "Everything" and "Find My Way" threads). I'm not on here 24/7 and reading through 3762 posts containing begging for PM's is really annoying when all I'm interested in is conversation and discussion. Mods?

Also, listening to the "In conversation with..." excerpt somehow begged the following question: On a scale of 1 to 10, is 15 the right one to describe how full of himself TR really is?

Transfixed
08-23-2013, 06:11 PM
edit: nevermind. I clearly don't possess the wizardry necessary to post images in posts :/

nobies
08-23-2013, 06:14 PM
Are you rubes still talking about "Everything" like it's a Fergie song?

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 06:14 PM

I remember that.
It's one thing that this board isn't good at, and ironicly it's being civil to unknown strangers who are trying to give the nin community new NIN stuff, possibly even a leaked NIN album.

Amaro
08-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Also, listening to the "In conversation with..." excerpt somehow begged the following question: On a scale of 1 to 10, is 15 the right one to describe how full of himself TR really is?

:0/ You're the second person I've heard say something like that.

It's the same ole Trent I'm hearing.

EDIT: lol I guess I didn't last long away from this forsaken place.

fuckit
08-23-2013, 06:23 PM

I thought he sounded full of himself, but that's probably because he's been saying practically the same thing in every interview in the past 2 months.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:24 PM
I thought he sounded full of himself, but that's probably because he's been saying practically the same thing in every interview in the past 2 months.

I thought he sounded sexy.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 06:31 PM
I hope the art on the disks is cool.
I hate it when cds I buy have lame disk art.

Transfixed
08-23-2013, 06:32 PM
YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE LEAKS, SO I LOADED UR PHONE UP WITH ADVANCED HESITATION MARKS [2013 FULL ALBUM 320 DELUXE] COPY!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b93/Circumvenscion/trezzy_zps960bd6ac.jpg

JUST KIDDING, IT'S ME TREZZY I PUNK'D U KIDS GOOD LOLOLOL YOU CAN ENJOY MY NEW ALBUM HESITATION MARKS ON SEPTEMBER 3RD AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, AMAZON, OR BETTER YET NIN.COM. ENJOY!

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:33 PM
Nice glasses, Trentster.

FernandoDante
08-23-2013, 06:35 PM
How has this not leaked yet? We might get an official stream on Tuesday and this hasn't leaked. This is NIN we're talking about.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 06:40 PM
YO DAWG, I HEARD YOU LIKE LEAKS, SO I LOADED UR PHONE UP WITH ADVANCED HESITATION MARKS [2013 FULL ALBUM 320 DELUXE] COPY!

JUST KIDDING, IT'S ME TREZZY I PUNK'D U KIDS GOOD LOLOLOL YOU CAN ENJOY MY NEW ALBUM HESITATION MARKS ON SEPTEMBER 3RD AVAILABLE ON ITUNES, AMAZON, OR BETTER YET NIN.COM. ENJOY!

Trent plz go

Kyle
08-23-2013, 06:43 PM

If I was Trent reznor, I would make up an account on pages like this and post completely stupid asinine shit like this just to mess with people's heads.

(I'm not saying that's what's going on here. I'm just making an observation).

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:44 PM
If I was Trent reznor, I would make up an account on pages like this and post completely stupid asinine shit like this just to mess with people's heads.

(I'm not saying that's what's going on here. I'm just making an observation).

Trent could be any of us.

brokenfragility
08-23-2013, 06:44 PM
We should really discuss how to sort our reflections on HM upon release/leak. All this leak and PM-begging and -trolling is spoiling a lot of threads (as evident in the "Everything" and "Find My Way" threads). I'm not on here 24/7 and reading through 3762 posts containing begging for PM's is really annoying when all I'm interested in is conversation and discussion. Mods?

I have no idea how full of himself TR is, but I heard nothing in that to make me think he was. He writes music from an inner personal place, therefor he must talk about himself to shed light on what the album is about. Duh.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 06:45 PM
$10 says papercut is T-Rez and because we were mean to him he didn't leak the album out himself.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 06:45 PM
Trent could be any of us.
There is a little bit of Trent in everyone of us.

He truly is feeling is from the inside.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:46 PM

I'm okay with this.

joplinpicasso
08-23-2013, 06:50 PM
I'm okay with this.
Me, too. You're right. It's not just music ;)

r_z
08-23-2013, 06:51 PM

EDIT: lol I guess I didn't last long away from this forsaken place.

Yeah, well... we're possessed fanatics and (most likely) even more full of TR than the man himself. But it says something to include a "Conversation..." about an album on the album itself, doesn't it? Even if it's just the deluxe edition. Also, the way he's talking... it's always the same stories... you can truly imagine how he sits down with his publicist laying out detailed answers for possible questions and then later on repeats them over and over again... formulating stories about how record x or y came about. Idk, if that makes any sense, but it's taking away the "magic" somehow as it appears rehearsed and prepared and sometimes even seems to border on insincerity.

I guess, it's probably even the only way to conduct those interviews as many interviewers will ask the exact same things over and over. Still, I wish he wouldn't return to the same stories no matter what the question. Also, imagine being the centre of your (professional) life for as long as you can remember. And on top of that being a successfull multi-million dollar artist... I guess, you'll get used to everything around you being about you in some way or another.

You know, when I got into NIN it felt refreshing to listen to an artist talking so bluntly about himself. Later on it began to feel like an agenda designed to fit in with the band's "self loathing" concept. Same with the lyrical content of the songs. Are they sincere expressions of an tortured artist, who's just miserable 364 days of the year, or are they calculated concepts to fit into a certain niche? Or is Trent simply unable to write decent songs touching topics outside his comfort zone? I don't want to sound like a smartass here as I'm really trying to wrap my head around those questions myself...

Demogorgon
08-23-2013, 06:51 PM
trent was a member, more or less, of the old ets. never officially stated, but a good portion of us remember the username, and we know how he posts things, like his word choice, etc. i'm confident that so far he hasn't posted yet.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:53 PM
trent was a member, more or less, of the old ets. never officially stated, but a good portion of us remember the username, and we know how he posts things, like his word choice, etc. i'm confident that so far he hasn't posted yet.

Maybe he changed his posting style. I'm sure he's capable of doing something completely different that no one expected. ;)

Rabbit
08-23-2013, 06:55 PM
From the looks of things this album is going to disappoint. All the songs released so far besides maybe Copy of A have been an utter bore, or downright bad.

It's sad. He had an opportunity here to deliver something great. Instead, we're getting lazy songwriting and weak musical elements.

Come on Trent. Seriously. Deliver.

Demogorgon
08-23-2013, 06:55 PM
Maybe he changed his posting style. I'm sure he's capable of doing something completely different that no one expected. ;)

maybe, but generally, he tended to log in to, in a few words, lay the smackdown on someone being a jackass. there may be some examples in the way back machine, but i'm typing from the work computer, and i don't have a lot of time to go searching. that'll be the last from me on the topic though. he's more than capable of speaking for himself if he feels the need.

ataxia
08-23-2013, 06:56 PM
it's me i am the t rez

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 06:56 PM
From the looks of things this album is going to disappoint. All the songs released so far besides maybe Copy of A have been an utter bore, or downright bad.

It's sad. He had an opportunity here to deliver something great. Instead, we're getting lazy songwriting and weak musical elements.

I've liked all the songs we've heard so far. The only one I'm not absolutely psyched about is Everything.

Rabbit
08-23-2013, 06:58 PM
I've liked all the songs we've heard so far. The only one I'm not absolutely psyched about is Everything.
You're one of a very rare few in the entirety of the fan base. On the facebook page so far most of the songs have gotten ripped to pieces.

brokenfragility
08-23-2013, 06:58 PM
Yeah, well... we're possessed fanatics and (most likely) even more full of TR than the man himself. But it says something to include a "Conversation..." about an album on the album itself, doesn't it? Even if it's just the deluxe edition. Also, the way he's talking... it's always the same stories... you can truly imagine how he sits down with his publicist laying out detailed answers for possible questions and then later on repeats them over and over again... formulating stories about how record x or y came about. Idk, if that makes any sense, but it's taking away the "magic" somehow as it appears rehearsed and prepared and sometimes even seems to border on insincerity.

That's just how TR is, even Zane Lowe commented about it the other day, its the way he's always been very deliberate. About the whole interview thing, a ton of bands have been doing that lately. Its probably mostly a Colombia thing. M83 deluxe edition of Hurry Up, We're Dreaming came with an interview.

thebigcomedown
08-23-2013, 07:01 PM

I thought there was a little bit of Trent in me once.... Turns out it was just gas (which I blamed on the dog :rolleyes:)

howdidislipinto
You're one of a very rare few in the entirety of the fan base. On the facebook page so far most of the songs have gotten ripped to pieces.

While I totally respect any individual opinions on the songs we've heard so far, if we're judging the NIN fanbase by the people who comment on Facebook, every ETS-er needs to start an NIN album bonfire right fucking now.

Kyle

I think this guy is clearly Trent.

I should be careful before someone takes my smartassness seriously.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 07:02 PM
While I totally respect any individual opinions on the songs we've heard so far, if we're judging the NIN fanbase by the people who comment on Facebook, every ETS-er needs to start an NIN album bonfire right fucking now.

I don't even use Bookface.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 07:04 PM
That's just how TR is, even Zane Lowe commented about it the other day, its the way he's always been very deliberate. About the whole interview thing, a ton of bands have been doing that lately. Its probably mostly a Colombia thing. M83 deluxe edition of Hurry Up, We're Dreaming came with an interview.
Not to mention if he's being asked the same questions repeatedly, of course he'll give the same answers. If he does, it's rehearsed. If he doesn't, he's lying about the answers.

gorast
08-23-2013, 07:04 PM
I think we can all agree that Trent is actually Promethean.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 07:08 PM
I think we can all agree that Trent is actually Promethean.

I don't believe you. Show me an example. Link please? Thanx in advance.

joplinpicasso
08-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Not to toot our horns here, but for the fans who have claimed to be part of the NIN camp since TDS and only post on Bookface and not ETS, it seems suspect...

Think one of the songs will be in alternate timing? How about non-verse-chorus structure?

Ruined
08-23-2013, 07:10 PM
With the recent photo hinting at autographed vinyl copies of HM, I've read speculation regarding whether or not the shrink wrap would be applied after Trent autographs them. If it turns out that these autographed copies will be unwrapped, I can't imagine anyone complaining that their autographed HM vinyl was unwrapped. Actually, yes...yes I can.

Atom
08-23-2013, 07:11 PM

I remember reading his post while lurking and under other accounts. I really hope he pops back in when the album is out to tell some whinny and negative hipster/blogger/know-it-all to eat a bowl of dicks. Regardless of whether or not I agreed with someone disliking new NIN it was always hilarious seeing a random TR post where he essentially tells someone who's being overly critical and analytical to go fuck themselves and that they're basically retarded.

Good times. Good times...

ataxia
08-23-2013, 07:12 PM
Not to toot our horns here, but for the fans who have claimed to be part of the NIN camp since TDS and only post on Bookface and not ETS, it seems suspect...

Think one of the songs will be in alternate timing? How about non-verse-chorus structure?
Various Methods Of Escape is almost certainly a ninstrumental.

I'm so sorry.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Various Methods Of Escape is almost certainly a ninstrumental.

I'm so sorry.

I have used that word before. I once named a playlist "NINstrumentals".

joplinpicasso
08-23-2013, 07:15 PM
Everyone just needs to ...tighten.. up a bit.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 07:21 PM

http://i.qkme.me/3sgqix.jpg

ninsp
08-23-2013, 07:22 PM

Apparently we're reading different FB pages, because everything except Everything has gotten really good feedback.

Or you're just an idiot.

Winter Is Coming
08-23-2013, 07:23 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/reference.gif

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 07:25 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/reference.gif

I think it's time we retire this gif, i've seen this at least 4 different times on this board haha.

thefragile_jake
08-23-2013, 07:28 PM
Man, I really hope this thing leaks tomorrow. It would make for quite an amazing weekend soundtrack.

skip niklas
08-23-2013, 07:31 PM
Man, I really hope this thing leaks tomorrow. It would make for quite an amazing weekend soundtrack.

Tomorrow? Tonight isn't over yet, man, don't be such a defeatist.

Ryan Tollefson
08-23-2013, 07:36 PM
Tomorrow? Tonight isn't over yet, man, don't be such a defeatist.

ha ha thats what i was thinking

Winter Is Coming
08-23-2013, 07:39 PM
I think it's time we retire this gif, i've seen this at least 4 different times on this board haha.

Honestly had neverseen that gif before, until recently on this board. But it fit so well I couldn't resist. Plus my reaction was similar to the one in the clip. I lurk here but don't get all the inside jokes and references. Felt nice to know it this time.

thefragile_jake
08-23-2013, 07:44 PM
I remember reading his post while lurking and under other accounts. I really hope he pops back in when the album is out to tell some whinny and negative hipster/blogger/know-it-all to eat a bowl of dicks. Regardless of whether or not I agreed with someone disliking new NIN it was always hilarious seeing a random TR post where he essentially tells someone who's being overly critical and analytical to go fuck themselves and that they're basically retarded.

Good times. Good times...

Yeah his name was teitan. I loved reading his comments.

brokenfragility
08-23-2013, 07:51 PM
Yeah his name was teitan. I loved reading his comments.

Someone needed to save and archive all that shit. My brother sees me on here all the time, and I was telling him about how TR used to post, and I wish I could show his awesome post moments, like vagasil!

Amaro
08-23-2013, 07:58 PM

I guess, it's probably even the only way to conduct those interviews as many interviewers will ask the exact same things over and over. Still, I wish he wouldn't return to the same stories no matter what the question. Also, imagine being the centre of your (professional) life for as long as you can remember. And on top of that being a successfull multi-million dollar artist... I guess, you'll get used to everything around you being about you in some way or another.

You know, when I got into NIN it felt refreshing to listen to an artist talking so bluntly about himself. Later on it began to feel like an agenda designed to fit in with the band's "self loathing" concept. Same with the lyrical content of the songs. Are they sincere expressions of an tortured artist, who's just miserable 364 days of the year, or are they calculated concepts to fit into a certain niche? Or is Trent simply unable to write decent songs touching topics outside his comfort zone? I don't want to sound like a smartass here as I'm really trying to wrap my head around those questions myself...

I don't really love that a "talking track" is technically found on the album, the one I pre-ordered, all the same I'm kinda just not reading into it much for being there. Ultimately I'm sure it was up to Trent to include it...to even do it with that in mind. He just maybe wanted to try something new or different for him.

What we've heard so far from this track is just an excerpt though...let's keep that in mind. And we're not sure who or if there's another voice in the dialogue at some points.

With that said, I think that the talking in the track will be all about this album, so all these things about it and him and personnel involved should come up. Right? More nitty gritty stuff, I'd hope. And, I mean, I already heard some tidbits that paint a clearer picture about the album process than I did before listening in.

*shrug* Just my take. Go back to your feelings today once you've heard everything and the talking track.

jessamineny
08-23-2013, 08:01 PM
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to hearing that "Conversation With..." track. I hope that's the kind of thing they'll be encouraging artists to do as premium content for Beats.

butter_hole
08-23-2013, 08:07 PM
Everyone hates that song. It just seemed relevant.
fuck you that song is perfection!

Transfixed
08-23-2013, 08:08 PM
As an amusing side note to, uh, pass the time: If you google trent reznor, the little side-box that pops up with various info lists, among other things,
Albums (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+albums&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CLcBEOgTKAEwFQ): Little Richard (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=the+girl+with+the+dragon+tattoo+soundtrack&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QUZGYblJyuPbdk8jLxpcimubt3GeUN6_xTv6RQAAk2KpKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CLgBEJsTKAIwFQ), The Social Network (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=the+social+network+soundtrack&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QUqKZXxSUmjcp_MfuB3eK76Seaqy9f5lfYdKFgCQUkqBKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CLkBEJsTKAMwFQ), The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=jacob+groth+girl+with+dragon+tattoo&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QYaxRbZJnuyBar-ff-Nn5u9an3B935333Cm1WQC1jCmTKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CLoBEJsTKAQwFQ), Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+quake+mission+pack+2:+dissolution+o f+eternity&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-gWFRjlmWxSMBleS461rTlN-cTJzfwh7t27_cFgCPlkzdKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CLsBEJsTKAUwFQ), Atlanta, GA (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+atlanta,+ga&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QVpaeZVJgWrqObuiyamHvBc-W3UsOJ0lyVV9MQAlCUL8KwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CLwBEJsTKAYwFQ),Boston, MA (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+boston,+ma&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QZpRmoGZyQ6vyrZTon-WH9_QK31nipHuVMZ2KQCRZjOpKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CL0BEJsTKAcwFQ), Quake (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+quake&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-gWFGhkl62WfFRu1vm2q_lery5T-8lXJbb_YObQA-Ll-5KwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CL4BEJsTKAgwFQ), Washington, DC (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+washington,+dc&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QUpZVVVGjtTEapVH96xbi63dbKu_6rny3GBxBACE9D2UKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CL8BEJsTKAkwFQ), Quake I (https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1LENP_enUS508US508&q=trent+reznor+quake+i&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAGOovnz8BQMDAx8HsxKXfq6-QXpKeYpBVVr5qvQwBu_gy33R7h_dC_4sOaDGDABuj4UZKwAAAA&sa=X&ei=kgYYUoWuNemuiALxk4H4BQ&ved=0CMABEJsTKAowFQ)

That's right, the classic reznor album Little Richard. And who needs PHM, TDS, or YZ when you've got the chart-topping Quake Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity?

​Among his 'songs' are listed the famous industrial smasher 'Metaphor'.

hani
08-23-2013, 08:13 PM
leak. now. plox.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 08:13 PM
leak. now. plox.

Pretty plox, put HM in my box.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 08:14 PM
Little off topic since we're all talking about the leak but..

On the deluxe version...
There are only 3 tracks on an entire second disk?

"Find My Way" (Oneohtrix Point Never Remix) – 4:47
"All Time Low" (Todd Rundgren Remix) – 5:49
"While I'm Still Here" (Breyer P-Orridge 'Howler' Remix) – 7:03
Something seems fishy, something tells me there is going to be something...more than that.

ZeroSum
08-23-2013, 08:15 PM
what the fuck WHY ARE WE NOT LISTENING TO THIS BY NOW

gorast
08-23-2013, 08:19 PM

On the deluxe version...

Something seems fishy, something tells me there is going to be something...more than that.

I doubt it. Adding the remixes to the main disc would push the running time to 79 minutes, which is a little too close to the limit. It's probably more for separation between the album and the remixes than anything else.

Shnoorum
08-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Why hello there. This is pretty much worthless but in the UK the terrible newspaper that is The Sun has done a review for Hesitation Marks. They don't really say anything about the album so as stated it's pretty much worthless. They did award it a 5/5 score though. Heres a photo I took of it. Sorry for the terrible quality. Turns out the lens on my phone was a tad dirty

http://postimg.org/image/h57tia62r/

Kyle
08-23-2013, 08:21 PM

On the deluxe version...

pr0n!

10 characters

Faust
08-23-2013, 08:42 PM
Where I come from the album is already here, all albums in the past, present and future are here. There is no need to leak, no need to wait. Its always here, ready to be picked up and listened to when the will strikes me...Oh what it is to be a time traveler..

..but seriously, I am also anticipating this was hoping for a leak today since I have a trip to NYC tomorrow but nothing works out for everyone in the end. Its good to be back here after so long~!

Euphemism
08-23-2013, 08:45 PM
Why are the reviewers that clearly have the album by now being so....I don't know... Hesitant to leak it?

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Regarding the "Hesitation Marks" 'leak' on YouTube recently that was "the whole album" in one track... It was mentioned on nin.com's forums. It should be cut up and on tpb and demonoid in a few. Only thing NIN about it was a cut off Came Back Haunted.

chroipahtz
08-23-2013, 08:47 PM

On the deluxe version...

Doesn't it include this?

Trent Reznor In Conversation With... -- 41:58

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hesitation-marks-deluxe-version/id655150306

gorast
08-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Doesn't it include this?

Trent Reznor In Conversation With... -- 41:58

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hesitation-marks-deluxe-version/id655150306

iTunes only. It's not on the physical disc.

chroipahtz
08-23-2013, 08:49 PM
My bad.

10char

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 08:49 PM

He's being interviewed by the ghost of Steve Jobs.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 08:51 PM
My bad.

Wouldn't it be awesome if it included multitracks?

Remember when they tried to secretly include that red record in the vinyl version of the HTDA album but had to disclose it last minute because of the higher shipping costs due to weight?

They're not above delivering surprises. Hell they're signing random albums of this release. This is me on record saying i'll eat my shoe if there are just those 3 tracks on an entire second disk.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 08:51 PM
I'm tempted to listen to the deluxe edition remixes first and see how close my mental picture of the songs is to what they actually sound like.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 08:52 PM
Remember when they tried to secretly include that red record in the vinyl version of the HTDA album but had to disclose it last minute because of the higher shipping costs due to weight?

They're not above delivering surprises. Hell they're signing random albums of this release. This is me on record saying i'll eat my shoe if there are just those 3 tracks on an entire second disk.

Red record?

Amaro
08-23-2013, 08:52 PM

Okay, so that settles that? It's been confusing to others like myself. It's the "deluxe" bit that is getting mixed up with the CD and iTunes deluxe versions. It always seemed a little more realistic on the iTunes deluxe.

Ryan Leith
08-23-2013, 08:55 PM
I have not been this furiously excited for an album release/leak in 13 years.

filmfanb
08-23-2013, 08:59 PM
seriously how has this not leaked.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 09:07 PM
Red record?

My mistake. It was a white label record that contained a few remixes and was only contained in preorder packages for the An Omen EP.
It was meant to be a surprise but the international shipping charges were so high they had to tell everyone because they didn't want people thinking they were ripping them off.

http://nincatalog.com/item.asp?key=01-90558

nobies
08-23-2013, 09:13 PM
Thank god the Made In California boxset leaked tonight so at least I have something to occupy my time.....

exilajei
08-23-2013, 09:16 PM
I had an account a few years ago, but couldn't remember my username.

But I had to rejoin so I can discuss this album with other fans. It's going to be really fun.

ETS was restarted dawg.

And yeah, I'm not one that usually gets anxious about leaks, but just fucking leak already, fuck.

Kyle
08-23-2013, 09:33 PM
My mistake. It was a white label record that contained a few remixes and was only contained in preorder packages for the An Omen EP.
It was meant to be a surprise but the international shipping charges were so high they had to tell everyone because they didn't want people thinking they were ripping them off.

http://nincatalog.com/item.asp?key=01-90558

oh it was the EP. I ordered the album on vinyl for the bonus tracks (I don't even have a record player but just use the cd that came with it) and I didn't remember any bonus record.

Transfixed
08-23-2013, 09:36 PM
Another day draws to a close....and yet, here I sit, blurry eyes and numb F5 Finger....
http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.6457746.7867/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 09:40 PM
Another day draws to a close....and yet, here I sit, blurry eyes and numb F5 Finger....

You could say.... you're transfixed on this....

hey guys has this leaked yet just checking thanks

<lies> It leaked with the next 3 albums in one torrent! AMAZING! </lies>

ZeroSum
08-23-2013, 09:42 PM
hey guys has this leaked yet just checking thanks

gizmo
08-23-2013, 09:51 PM
The only thing leaking is everyone's panties while waiting in anticipation for the album.

ThinkIcouldburn
08-23-2013, 09:51 PM
Halo 29 - 100 Pages of Pleading

ZeroSum
08-23-2013, 10:00 PM
Halo 29 - 100 Pages of Pleading

It could leak within the next 3 pages, don't be such a negative person. Haven't you heard Everything?

RGM81
08-23-2013, 10:14 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUKAbVUCA3lFfWNPG_ZILRtQmkyWGe9 iqPq4N0ywLV3h7nYk82&t=1

Please!

Trent1995
08-23-2013, 10:16 PM
Maybe the leak will be on page 100.

Maybe it's like a test. Trent Reznor will be the second post on page 100, saying "You guys passed the test. Your hype for the new album was so great that it reached 100 threat pages. As a reward, here is a link to the entire Hesitation Marks album stream:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk91P-jf234

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 10:21 PM
so many fake leaks have people downloaded? I just downloaded my second :(

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 10:23 PM
so many fake leaks have people downloaded? I just downloaded my second :(

I think I've pulled down about twenty archives - all of which required passwords or contained crap. My favorite "leak" that wasn't real so far I reposted on pirate bay properly labeled as a fake. Though the rest ranged from bad to nothing.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 10:25 PM
I think I've pulled down about twenty archives - all of which required passwords or contained crap. My favorite "leak" that wasn't real so far I reposted on pirate bay properly labeled as a fake. Though the rest ranged from bad to nothing.

I just downloaded that hoping it was a real one ;_;

elburritobandito
08-23-2013, 10:25 PM

Hah. Saw that a few minutes ago.

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 10:27 PM
I'll make another comment on it clarifying that it is not at all real.

thevoid99
08-23-2013, 10:28 PM
I'm often checking the Pirate Bay practically every day and every few hours to see if it's arrived. The suspense is killing me.

Amaro
08-23-2013, 10:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk91P-jf234

http://blog.shoeline.com/Portals/154732/images/tumblr_mkvj8vxmAZ1s7r5iqo1_400.gif

ZeroSum
08-23-2013, 10:29 PM
I think this board needs a little discipline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1ZMKfFHU3U

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 10:34 PM
I'm often checking the Pirate Bay practically every day and every few hours to see if it's arrived. The suspense is killing me.

Only every few hours? ... I guess I should weigh how often I pull my phone out and refresh my searches at work. Lets just pretend that it's only as bad as once every few minutes. Err, hours.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 10:39 PM
I check hasitleaked every 10 minutes or so, then I check the pirate bay and iso hunt

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 10:42 PM
I check myself before I wreck myself.

Bmw1185
08-23-2013, 10:51 PM
Meathead really needs to come out of retirement

tiempo
08-23-2013, 10:54 PM
^ No thanks.

howdidislipinto
08-23-2013, 10:59 PM
This thread has reached the point where the discourse in the Josh Wink thread was actually at a higher level, I think. But hey, if we're just trying to charge ahead to 100 pages before the album comes out, here's my whining, kicking&screaming contribution.

Leak, etc.

Ryan
08-23-2013, 11:02 PM
Hay guyz haz it leeked yet.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:03 PM
99 page get.
nin wooooo! They're good!

thefragile_jake
08-23-2013, 11:04 PM
Just got out of seeing Worlds End, was hoping it'd have leaked by the time I got out. No such luck I guess.

Trent1995
08-23-2013, 11:05 PM
Last night, I actually had a dream that I checked here and it did leak. I downloaded it and it was actually legit, (And just as good as I expected it to be), however, after I listened to it, I kept thinking "Huh.. Now I have nothing to look forward to. Now September 3rd isn't exciting for me, because I've already heard it.."

So I'm still excited for it to leak, but I don't think I'm going to listen when it does.

Ryan
08-23-2013, 11:05 PM
99 page get.

Your avatar makes me lol every time I see it.

Ryan
08-23-2013, 11:06 PM
Last night, I actually had a dream that I checked here and it did leak. I downloaded it and it was actually legit, (And just as good as I expected it to be), however, after I listened to it, I kept thinking "Huh.. Now I have nothing to look forward to. Now September 3rd isn't exciting for me, because I've already heard it.."

So I'm still excited for it to leak, but I don't think I'm going to listen when it does.

There are the remixes, the Trent Reznor In Conversation With... and Everything (Autolux Remix) to still look forward to when it leaks.

Amaro
08-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Hay guyz haz it leeked yet.

My bad facepalm no take-backs.

got leak?

tiempo
08-23-2013, 11:08 PM
^ Plus the vinyl experience, which gets a different audio master.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:08 PM
so when it does leak, then what?

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:09 PM
Many of us download it and listen to it?

vessel
08-23-2013, 11:09 PM

i understood that reference.

Butterscotch
08-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Meathead really needs to come out of retirement

I still laugh at "I Like Dudes".

skip niklas
08-23-2013, 11:10 PM

Then we all change our underwear.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:12 PM
Many of us download it and listen to it?

do we start a new thread? Should we expect the site to crash?

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:13 PM
Should we expect the site to crash?
That seems likely.

dpeters
08-23-2013, 11:18 PM
do we start a new thread? Should we expect the site to crash?
Watch the thread go over 9000!

howdidislipinto
08-23-2013, 11:18 PM

I told you already, we get another 100 pages of PM requests.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:19 PM
I'm starting to think it might not leak ;_;

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:22 PM
someone on 4chan is claiming that a leak is being uploaded as we speak

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:24 PM
someone on 4chan
Stop right there. 4chan is troll city.
EDIT: I hope I'm wrong.

InvitingmeAway
08-23-2013, 11:26 PM
I don't think I will allow myself to hear it before the 3rd.

Ponderance
08-23-2013, 11:27 PM
someone on 4chan is claiming that a leak is being uploaded as we speak

OMG WHERE'S MY BOOKIE, I'll be back in a few. Definitely throwing the barn, cars, children, pets, life savings, all my stocks and bonds along with the kitchen sink in on this bet. GONNA BE RICH!!!!! LETS GO 4CHAN, MAKE DADDY AN UNCLE SCROOGE AMOUNT OF DOUGH!!!!

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:28 PM

that's true, but I've gotten most of my leaks from their actually and even so valuable Nine Inch Nails material

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:29 PM
that's true, but I've gotten most of my leaks from their actually and even so valuable Nine Inch Nails material
Keep me posted, if you know what I mean. Wink wink, nudge nudge and everything.

FAPPYcat
08-23-2013, 11:29 PM
If there's a link going up and someone at 4chan has access or knowledge of it, you can expect links in the next 15 minutes or so, since this is an mp3 album and will be circulated pretty quickly.

Faust
08-23-2013, 11:30 PM
There are the remixes, the Trent Reznor In Conversation With... and Everything (Autolux Remix) to still look forward to when it leaks.

I read that as "There are remixes of the Trent Reznor In Conversation With..." Which if that was true I would not begin to comprehend.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:30 PM
On /mu/?

wooo!

Transfixed
08-23-2013, 11:31 PM
Why would 4chan know before we do...?

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Why would 4chan know before we do...?
Because anon accompaces everything and everyone.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:32 PM
On /mu/?

wooo!

yes on /mu/

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:33 PM
yes on /mu/

Seriously. Right now there's a picture of a penis with writing on it on the front page of /mu/

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:34 PM
Seriously. Right now there's a picture of a penis with writing on it on the front page of /mu/
Link to thread? There is no obvious nin thread.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:35 PM

that's the cover of the newest death grips album

Wolfkiller
08-23-2013, 11:35 PM

Could be from the deluxe edition art book?

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Link to penis (obviously not safe for work): https://images.4chan.org/mu/src/1377313830849.jpg (NSFW)

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:38 PM
Link to penis (obviously not safe for work): https://images.4chan.org/mu/src/1377313830849.jpg (NSFW)

yes, the album cover of NO LOVE DEEP WEB.

thefragile_jake
08-23-2013, 11:39 PM
Yeah, that's the Death Grips cover for No Love Deep Web. I love that record but MAN is it awkward to have on your iTunes....at least it's a conversation piece.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Yeah, that's the Death Grips cover for No Love Deep Web. I love that record but MAN is it awkward to have on your iTunes....at least it's a conversation piece.

especially awkward on the bus when it comes up on your itouch

tony.parente
Could you assholes link to the thread about nin leaks and less links to cock?

Transfixed
I read that as "There are remixes of the Trent Reznor In Conversation With..." Which if that was true I would not begin to comprehend.

Challenge accepted. I shall create this behemoth.

Trezzy Convo (Arrogance 15/10 Mix)

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:41 PM
yes, the album cover of NO LOVE DEEP WEB.
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/hSbE0.gif
I mean, who puts a picture of a penis on the front cover of their album?

Trent1995
http://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/39388099#p39390566

Digital_Man
http://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/39388099

vessel
Could you assholes link to the thread about nin leaks and less links to cock?
http://boards.4chan.org/mu/res/39388099#p39388157 well since you live in my home town :D

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:43 PM
I mean, who puts a picture of a penis on the front cover of their album?

zach hill does

binaryhermit
08-23-2013, 11:44 PM
zach hill does
Touche. 10 characters.

Ponderance
Zach Hill has been mentioned. This thread is now complete. No leak needed. Thread completion accomplished.

thefragile_jake
especially awkward on the bus when it comes up on your itouch

Especially when the oldest guy at where I work tries to spark up a conversation when I'm passing through the album covers on iTunes and sees it.

"Was that a dick on your computer?"

vessel
08-23-2013, 11:45 PM
http://images.4chan.org/mu/src/1377314670155.jpg that's a dagger. (and not a penis.)

thefragile_jake
zach hill does

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/busey_clapping.gif

EDIT: Oh my gawd....that 4chan thread. PLEASE LET IT BE TRUE!

Transfixed
Dat thread....

http://a141.idata.over-blog.com/500x178/3/02/92/11/Le-bon-la-brute/eastwood-eye.jpg

FAPPYcat
08-23-2013, 11:47 PM
We're about to hit page 100.

What if this actually leaks from 4chan when we hit page 100?

EPIC

Trent1995
08-23-2013, 11:47 PM
This thread has leaked into page 100.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:49 PM
100 page get.
wooooo!!!

fuckit
If this is the night....

tony.parente
Damnit.....

:/

Ponderance
That would be fucked up if 4chan is where it happens at page 100. I would applaud. I would applaud until no flesh was left and just bone was hitting bone. Without actually doing it, it would be done.

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:50 PM
That would be fucked up if 4chan is where it happens at page 100. I would applaud. I would applaud until no flesh was left and just bone was hitting bone. Without actually doing it, it would be done.
I WANT IT SO BAD.

ugh

edit: wooooooo!!!
mfw 100 get

Transfixed
08-23-2013, 11:50 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-INIdwufYsCY/Txy5pH_rNVI/AAAAAAAADYE/du9nseaDpt8/s320/100-cake.jpg

InvitingmeAway
08-23-2013, 11:51 PM
I am curious too see if this true.....that would be nice.

FAPPYcat
08-23-2013, 11:51 PM
Of course Tony Parente is the page 100 snypa.

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:52 PM
sometimes 4chan does come through... It wouldnt be the first time

Trent1995
08-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Plus, it's not /b/, so it's not like it's COMPLETE bullshit.

Unless it actually is complete BS. I don't know yet.

Porkins
08-23-2013, 11:53 PM
I come back after two days to find a shitload of pages of nothing. goddammit, guys, you got my hopes up

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Plus, it's not /b/, so it's not like it's COMPLETE bullshit.

Unless it actually is complete BS. I don't know yet.

it's looking like bullshit so far... but I'm desperate enough at this point to wait and see

joplinpicasso
08-23-2013, 11:55 PM
It might be real, it might not be. Quantum NIN leaks. I don't trust the OP's wording, though...

Wolfkiller
08-23-2013, 11:56 PM
Preemptive PM request incase this is legit!

tony.parente
08-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Anonymous 08/24/13(Sat)00:56 No.39391010
>>39390570 #
me again. it's almost done. my computer is being slow as shit (2gb of memory never upgraded.). i swear im not a troll please stick around everyone. it's burning track 10 "Running" right now. It's the deluxe version so the remixes are also there

omgomgomgomgomgomg

Digital_Man
08-23-2013, 11:57 PM
the claiming not to be op is what's peaked my interest

Trent1995
08-23-2013, 11:58 PM
He reported back, and said that it's him again, and to please stick around because his computer is slow as fuck. It's currently at "Running" right now.

vessel
we are all going to get viruses from the download on 4ch

frothy_ham
God damn motherfucking sonafabitch

http://i.imgur.com/APdsOku.jpg

binaryhermit
I am trying to believe.

But I think this is bullshit.

FLAC would be nice, though.

ldeaf2
100! Wah wah wee wah!

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/leonard-dicaprio-dancing.gif

FAPPYcat
08-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Part of me wants to close the thread because he's talking about "burning" the songs to his computer.

That's not the word for this...

Of course, I could be totally sperging.

thefragile_jake
08-23-2013, 11:59 PM
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Please, ECHOOOOOOOOOOOOING THE SOUNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDD.

Anyway, I hope this is real.

rampface
08-24-2013, 12:00 AM
I need this to be true tonight!!!

PERSONAL MASSAGE

joplinpicasso
08-24-2013, 12:01 AM
Time starts slowing down. Please, I don't ever wanna make it stop.

Ponderance
I need this to be true tonight!!!

PERSONAL MASSAGE

I can give you a two handed massage. If you need more hands I can call in more people.

Digital_Man
if it's real, do I get the credit for bring 4chan to our attention?

tony.parente
08-24-2013, 12:03 AM
Is anyone tired of my face yet?

Wretchedest
oh man we're at the frequent troll stage. But you know what? normally at this point we have the leak, the frequent trolling was supposed to start months ago, and might've if this place hadn't ghost towned.

My hopes are not up.

chroipahtz
Oh my God
Can it leak any faster
Oh my God
I don't think I can last here

Wretchedest
08-24-2013, 12:04 AM
if it's real, do I get the credit for bring 4chan to our attention?
if that's something you deem desirable... !

FAPPYcat
Oh my God
Can it leak any faster
Oh my God
I don't think I can last here

Jesus Christ, this shit again?

EVERYBODY, START REPURPOSING JUSTIN BIEBER! MAYBE THAT WILL MAKE THE LEAK LEAK FASTER

joplinpicasso
Someone on 4chan mentioned an anon leaking rehearsal audio for this NIN tour -- any idea what s/he is talking about?

ninsp
08-24-2013, 12:05 AM
You better not be fucking with me

Jesus H. Christ
08-24-2013, 12:05 AM
I need this right now
I can't wait any longer
Stick it in my veins

joplinpicasso
08-24-2013, 12:06 AM
Also, Tony Parente, we both have La Mer lyrics tattooed. Nice one.

ninsp
08-24-2013, 12:07 AM
I am tired and work at 7:30 so hurry up or i will be disappoint

Trent1995
Watch, I bet in like 10 min he's going to report back and say something like "Hey guys so my computer broke." or "Here's the link" and then link us to some gay porn website or something.. Ugh, I WANT THIS TO BE REAL.

bugas
you guys are too easy.

Ponderance
Didn't happen on page 100. Fuck. My. Liver. Oh wait, Fuck. My. Life.

FAPPYcat
I am tired and work at 7:30 so hurry up or i will be disappoint

I would just go to bed. The album will be there in the morning if it does leak, and if it doesn't, you will have rested!

ninsp
I have faith in humanity, here.

ninsp
08-24-2013, 12:08 AM
This reminds me of when The Resistance from Muse leaked. SO I TRUST YOU RANDOM LURKER

Transfixed
OK yeah - he's "burning" it to his computer? Does he mean ripping? And then do we have to wait for the upload?? Jesus this is taking too long...........

FAPPYcat
Watch, I bet in like 10 min he's going to report back and say something like "Hey guys so my computer broke." or "Here's the link" and then link us to some gay porn website or something.. Ugh, I WANT THIS TO BE REAL.

And with that, he'll be old-school and give us a bit.ly link to lemonparty.com.

Digital_Man
this is pissing me off, I want to go to bed

ninsp
08-24-2013, 12:10 AM
http://stylealchemy.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/panda-love.png