PDA

View Full Version : 2013.11.08 - Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center

suprefan
06-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Guessing with the tour gap between San Antonio and L.A. there might be a second night. Guess we will find out. Nevertheless, its better than The Forum!

JessicaSarahS
06-06-2013, 11:37 AM
Much better than The Forum! Looking forward to this. :D

cynicmuse
06-06-2013, 04:05 PM
I'll be there. Not sure how I feel about seeing NIN in a large venue after the Wave Goodbye shows. I guess that the production will probably make up for it. And I'm happy to not be returning to the Forum as well.

snakekontrol
06-08-2013, 02:38 PM
I'm planning on going to this show, I'm from Mexico, I'm also planning on going to Phoenix, since I want to see them at least twice, do you know if is it possible that they open a second date? And if so, how soon does it get opened from the date they start selling the tickets?

Ruined
06-08-2013, 03:18 PM
I'm going to try my best to get L.A. tickets, even though I live much closer to San Francisco (rather avoid a festival show, if I can). I've never attended a show at either Staples Center or The Forum. Just curious, what was so bad about The Forum, as most people seem to dislike it as a concert venue?

ILoveFestivals
06-08-2013, 04:24 PM
Great question Ruined. I always thought the Forum was suppose to be this magical Los Angeles landmark full of history. I am looking at it from 4K Km away though...

suprefan
06-08-2013, 05:58 PM
The Forum used to have a rep for horrible sound. And its also not in the middle of Los Angeles. Now having Staples Center everyone likes the conviniece of it, and its not an old relic.

ILoveFestivals
06-08-2013, 06:41 PM
The Forum used to have a rep for horrible sound. And its also not in the middle of Los Angeles. Now having Staples Center everyone likes the conviniece of it, and its not an old relic.

It looks like the media wins this round... Or maybe I was just an idiot for thinking it was this relic. Hmmm let's go with the media. Hahaha

cynicmuse
06-09-2013, 01:44 AM
Great question Ruined. I always thought the Forum was suppose to be this magical Los Angeles landmark full of history. I am looking at it from 4K Km away though...
It's really not that magical. The Wiltern is far older and far prettier... and sounds much better as well. There's nothing to really distinguish the Forum from any other large seating venue, except the graveyard across the street from it. It's also right under the approach pattern for LAX, so every few minutes a low flying plane would buzz the place. There were also a few homeless dudes running out onto Manchester Blvd when I was leaving after the show. And as suprefan mentioned, the Staples Center is right off the 110, as opposed to the Forum, which requires driving through Manchester and/or Inglewood, depending upon which interstate you used (110, 105, 405) to get there.

virushopper
06-09-2013, 11:24 AM
And Staples is very public transportation friendly. The Metro rails cross through the area, saves you money from parking!

suprefan
06-09-2013, 02:44 PM
It's really not that magical. The Wiltern is far older and far prettier... and sounds much better as well. There's nothing to really distinguish the Forum from any other large seating venue, except the graveyard across the street from it. It's also right under the approach pattern for LAX, so every few minutes a low flying plane would buzz the place. There were also a few homeless dudes running out onto Manchester Blvd when I was leaving after the show. And as suprefan mentioned, the Staples Center is right off the 110, as opposed to the Forum, which requires driving through Manchester and/or Inglewood, depending upon which interstate you used (110, 105, 405) to get there.

Comparing apples and oranges shouldnt happen right now. a 2300 person venue that has gotten a renovation shouldnt have to answer to a historic basketball arena. And The Orpheum is older9 if u wanna compare old theaters), it was built in 1926, and is better than The Wiltern.

It looks like the media wins this round... Or maybe I was just an idiot for thinking it was this relic. Hmmm let's go with the media. Hahaha

No, trust me, why its is considered a ''special'' place is warranted. Its just that time goes by and its gotten lost in the shuffle. The Lakers won 6 basketball titles there, Wayne Gretzky played at The forum and made hockey a more relevant sport in non traditional hockey cities, A LOT of epic concerts. Prince did his 30 show residency there 2 years ago and was awesome. So coming from experience, its not the media, its just that theres a time and a place to recognize the greatness of the place, but that time is not now.

ILoveFestivals
06-09-2013, 05:32 PM
Well said Superfan. And I would never try to compare the Wiltern to the Forum.

cynicmuse
06-09-2013, 11:37 PM
Comparing apples and oranges shouldnt happen right now. a 2300 person venue that has gotten a renovation shouldnt have to answer to a historic basketball arena. And The Orpheum is older9 if u wanna compare old theaters), it was built in 1926, and is better than The Wiltern.

No, trust me, why its is considered a ''special'' place is warranted. Its just that time goes by and its gotten lost in the shuffle. The Lakers won 6 basketball titles there, Wayne Gretzky played at The forum and made hockey a more relevant sport in non traditional hockey cities, A LOT of epic concerts. Prince did his 30 show residency there 2 years ago and was awesome. So coming from experience, its not the media, its just that theres a time and a place to recognize the greatness of the place, but that time is not now.
Thanks for the history. I've lived in the outskirts of LA for a while but I've never picked up the history of the venues. I'll definitely have to check out the Orpheum now.

RINGFINGER
06-11-2013, 01:44 PM
The wife and I will be at this show for sure !!

goinghometime
06-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Hello everyone! I plan to attend the show and believe or not, it is my first NIN show! I know... I suck. I am a BIG NIN fan, and am super stocked that they're touring. This is a total noob question, but if I get there early and be in the pit (general admission), I don't want to get squished or be in a rough crowd! I've heard many stories about crazy NIN shows with mosh pits, pushing, shoving... Do you think that would be the case for this show? I would love to be as close as possible. I've seen all my favorite bands front row except NIN! I can't help but to feel spoiled. I was front and center for How to Destroy Angels in Pomona, too! I sound like an old lady. Thanks in advance!

suprefan
06-11-2013, 09:18 PM
Well you have to get floor tickets first, right?

goinghometime
06-11-2013, 09:24 PM
Well you have to get floor tickets first, right?

Well, yes! I'm assuming the show will have GA tix?

cynicmuse
06-11-2013, 11:51 PM
Well, yes! I'm assuming the show will have GA tix?
You need to get GA tickets during the nin.com presale if you want rail. That's the only way that you're going to end up there. Assuming that you get presale tickets, then you just have to show up early enough that day to be close to the front of the line. Back in 2008, 1pm or so was sufficient for the LITS show in Seattle; I ended up in front of JMJ. I've got no idea how early you need to show up these days.

If you're on the rail, your front side is protected. However, there's still going to be movement from the sides and from behind you, including jackasses who think that they can power their way to the front. I got lucky because I had a few 6'+ guys right behind me, so it wasn't too bad. However, there were still a few crowd surfers that I had to hold up before they got caught by security. I definitely had some bruises from that show.

My personal preference is to stand back in front of the sound board, because then I don't have to spend time thinking about whether I need to worry about someone dropping on my head or if I'm going to get flattened by the mosh pit. I also get the full effect of the visuals. It's really a matter of personal preference; some people like the mosh pit and/or rail experience. I don't.

goinghometime
06-12-2013, 12:13 AM
You need to get GA tickets during the nin.com presale if you want rail. That's the only way that you're going to end up there. Assuming that you get presale tickets, then you just have to show up early enough that day to be close to the front of the line. Back in 2008, 1pm or so was sufficient for the LITS show in Seattle; I ended up in front of JMJ. I've got no idea how early you need to show up these days.

If you're on the rail, your front side is protected. However, there's still going to be movement from the sides and from behind you, including jackasses who think that they can power their way to the front. I got lucky because I had a few 6'+ guys right behind me, so it wasn't too bad. However, there were still a few crowd surfers that I had to hold up before they got caught by security. I definitely had some bruises from that show.

My personal preference is to stand back in front of the sound board, because then I don't have to spend time thinking about whether I need to worry about someone dropping on my head or if I'm going to get flattened by the mosh pit. I also get the full effect of the visuals. It's really a matter of personal preference; some people like the mosh pit and/or rail experience. I don't.

Thank you so much for that! I understand the risk of being crushed or kicked in the head by crowd surfers. As much as I would love to be in the front and wait all day to be there, I don't want to be in the position where I have to leave my spot because the crowd got too rough. I think my best bet is to be near the side of the stage.. be close enough, but not in the middle of the madness. I was lucky to get pre-sale tix for How to Destroy Angels and got front row. Crossing my fingers for this show. Thanks again!

JessicaSarahS
06-12-2013, 12:14 AM
I'm going to try my best to get L.A. tickets, even though I live much closer to San Francisco (rather avoid a festival show, if I can). I've never attended a show at either Staples Center or The Forum. Just curious, what was so bad about The Forum, as most people seem to dislike it as a concert venue?

The forum is just very dated and there isn't much to do in the surrounding area. Staples is nice and modern and there's lots to do with the LA Live thing right next door.

8bitglitch
06-14-2013, 03:59 PM
I'm planning on attending this as well... as soon as tickets go on sale.

JamieSue Ocamb
06-23-2013, 10:15 PM
Hey everyone the original info for this show said the pre-sale was tomorrow the 24th now it says the 27 on AXS site. Can anyone confirm for me if there is a pre pre-sale I guess on the 24th? Thanks

JamieSue Ocamb
06-23-2013, 10:17 PM
Maybe the 24th pre-sale is through the nin.com site? ANYONE? ANYONE? THANKS

Krazy
06-23-2013, 10:43 PM
nin.com pre-sale is the 24th, promotors pre-sale is 27th, Ticketmaster regular public sale is this Friday. Here:

http://tour.nin.com/

Vrolok1
06-24-2013, 01:09 PM
I'm planning on going to this show, I'm from Mexico, I'm also planning on going to Phoenix, since I want to see them at least twice, do you know if is it possible that they open a second date? And if so, how soon does it get opened from the date they start selling the tickets?

Yo también de Mexico, pero a Seattle y a Detroit me toca ir =)

Powhatan
06-24-2013, 02:51 PM
I believe all sales presales and regular onsale (besides NIN.com presale) for Staples now go through the AXS site - not ticketmaster. just fyi.
Its a different setup on that site - and if you want to buy on it - learn how it works. They start a "cue" of people that you enter and it can start as early as 30 minutes before the onsale time - though I think it says at the onsale time its still a random placement in line of the "cue" that you get on that mark. I dont know for sure - but its kinda nice in a way cause theres no character recognition thing to stall you. You get into the cue - then you can enter your billing info while you are waiting in the cue and it refreshes automatically to get you tickets when it can. Its a little less stressful unless its your first time and you dont know how it works.

matt925
06-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm trying to get the nin presage with my phone and I'm not sure it will work.

virushopper
06-24-2013, 03:01 PM
Floor tickets, yay!!!

Alvetica
06-24-2013, 03:03 PM
That was easier than expected. Floor tickets woo!

fragility3.1
Floor tix. Guess I'll need to schedule another day off from work now.

Powhatan
aaaand that concludes my NIN ticket buying. whew. NIN presale tix for Vegas, Edmonton, Phoenix and Los Angeles.
Kinda hoping they DONT add another Staples show - because I will be inclined to buy. :)

TheDavidMurphy
06-24-2013, 03:04 PM
Floor tickets for me! :D

KrakenWakes
06-24-2013, 03:06 PM
That was easier than expected. Floor tickets woo!
Yeah, very smooth.

snakekontrol
06-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Got my ticket, section 119, row 6 =D

MikeDigs
06-24-2013, 03:08 PM
Refreshed the page at 1:00, and there's no tickets left... such bs.

Powhatan
06-24-2013, 03:10 PM

keep trying - at least till about 15 min after and maybe longer - lots of people let go of them after the 9 minute hold.

fragility3.1
06-24-2013, 03:12 PM

I got an HDTA ticket 20 minutes after it had "sold out" and was able to get a Las Vegas ticket at 2pm when it said sold out at 1:30pm. Just be diligent with your refreshes.

Alvetica
06-24-2013, 03:12 PM
Got my ticket, section 119, row 6 =D
Is that center or side? I remember getting nin.com seats for LITS at the Forum and it SUCKED. So far to the side we were practically behind the stage.

Powhatan
06-24-2013, 03:15 PM
Is that center or side? I remember getting nin.com seats for LITS at the Forum and it SUCKED. So far to the side we were practically behind the stage.
Yeah - I was in those seats too - and it was an interesting view but the whole screen thing was lost on us.
I had to go the Vegas show to see it again.

I am hoping these wont be THAT far on the side - I have 119 row 5 myself. But I will still take that over floor because I would rather see the side of the stage in full view than someones bobbing head in my way - or their stupid iphone and their fist for half the show.

Alvetica
06-24-2013, 03:23 PM
Yeah - I was in those seats too - and it was an interesting view but the whole screen thing was lost on us.
I had to go the Vegas show to see it again.

I am hoping these wont be THAT far on the side - I have 119 row 5 myself. But I will still take that over floor because I would rather see the side of the stage in full view than someones bobbing head in my way - or their stupid iphone and their fist for half the show.
edit:
I should say I got reserved tix for a Vegas show as well, so I can from the back. Hoping to get in line early enough for Staples so I can get rail so I don't have anyone in front of me.

RINGFINGER
06-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Thankfully....I am in - Got Section 119 - Row 4 - Date night for the wife and I

MikeDigs
06-24-2013, 03:31 PM
Here's to hoping I can get 2 floor tix from the public sale :/. Phoenix still has pre-sale tix available I think, might try that.

katsuragi
06-24-2013, 03:37 PM
Got two floor tix on the presale! Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

MikeDigs
06-24-2013, 03:39 PM
FYI, for those that weren't able to get tickets. We can get them at the following link this Thursday at 10 AM by using the password "PICNIC". http://www.axs.com/events/242541/nine-inch-nails-tickets http://s11.postimg.org/hzxefcwo3/image.png

howdidislipinto
06-24-2013, 04:30 PM
Got seats. Excited. (Much better POV than what they gave us for The Forum, looks like.) See y'all there!

8bitglitch
06-24-2013, 05:01 PM
Meh. No luck on this round. Ran into some problems entering the silly code for the purchase. I will try again Thursday. At least I'm set for Vegas show.

thatguymark
06-24-2013, 06:33 PM
See you guys in the pit. Be gentle. I'm used to much calmer crowds than I expect this to be, but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

matt925
06-24-2013, 08:12 PM
See you guys in the pit. Be gentle. I'm used to much calmer crowds than I expect this to be, but I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Aside from a small section in the middle towards the front, it's very calm.

Also missed out today. Fingers crossed for Thursday!

snakekontrol
06-25-2013, 12:26 PM

That is side, I hope is not the same case here

TheRealNs1
06-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Well I fat fingered the CAPTCHA 3 times but I still managed to get Section 111 Row 2. I wonder what would have happened if I nailed that CAPTCHA the first time...

Aside from a small section in the middle towards the front, it's very calm.

Also missed out today. Fingers crossed for Thursday!

Pit @ Henry Fonda was flaccid. Hell pit for LITS LV was terrible as well. I've been to RHCP concerts with heavier pits.

Probably due to open camera policies at the time - too many people with DSLR's and iPhones recording in the pit, not enough people raising elbows.

Baphomette
06-25-2013, 03:19 PM
No clue where my seats are but I know I'm going.

Now, to score Vegas tickets.

KrakenWakes
06-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Pit @ Henry Fonda was flaccid. Hell pit for LITS LV was terrible as well. I've been to RHCP concerts with heavier pits.

Probably due to open camera policies at the time - too many people with DSLR's and iPhones recording in the pit, not enough people raising elbows.

Or us NIN fans are getting old.

Alvetica
06-26-2013, 09:51 PM
FYI, for those that weren't able to get tickets. We can get them at the following link this Thursday at 10 AM by using the password "PICNIC". http://www.axs.com/events/242541/nine-inch-nails-tickets
There are a bunch of pre-sales tomorrow: Venue, Kroq, Livenation and facebook.
Kroq code is KROQNIN
STAPLES is another password, guessing that is the venue one.
Good luck tomorrow!

LenaMHJBKZ2
06-27-2013, 12:02 PM
I'll see everyone in the pit! Got floor tickets!

Torgo
06-27-2013, 12:11 PM
This is the worst website ever created.

matt925
06-27-2013, 12:13 PM
That was bullshit. I was in the waiting room 30 minutes before and I kept getting an empty white box with an exclamation point, not allowing me to do anything, when they went on sale. Now theres only upper deck left. Guess I will try one more time tomorrow hoping they have better tickets available, then off to stubhub for me.

Ruined
06-27-2013, 12:19 PM
There are a bunch of pre-sales tomorrow: Venue, Kroq, Livenation and facebook.
Kroq code is KROQNIN
STAPLES is another password, guessing that is the venue one.
Good luck tomorrow! Thanks for providing these passwords. Not being local, I was unaware of the KROQ presale (let alone the password). I had better luck this time via KROQ. I look forward to making the trip to L.A. (as well as the S.F. Outside Lands show). Appreciate it!

aurelius
06-27-2013, 12:31 PM
Fuck that website. What a clusterfuck. Got in, got great tickets, entered all my info and then a lovely blank error message box popped up. Couldn't get rid of it. Lost my tickets. Tried again and got to the end with another fucking blank error. Lost my tickets again. I finally got a pair but that was such bullshit. The same scenario happened to several of my friends. :(

MikeDigs
06-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Floor tickets sold out? :( Or are the only the pre-sale sold out? I really want floor tickets.

Krazy
06-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Floor tickets sold out? :( Or are the only the pre-sale sold out? I really want floor tickets.

Only pre-sale, regular tix go on sale tomorrow so as long as your on TM right when it opens you should be fine.

suprefan
06-27-2013, 03:53 PM
Only pre-sale, regular tix go on sale tomorrow so as long as your on TM right when it opens you should be fine.

Ticketmaster huh?

Krazy
06-27-2013, 04:34 PM
Ticketmaster huh?

Shit, whatever that crappy site is that Staples Center uses lol.

matt925
06-28-2013, 11:58 AM
Back in the virtual waiting room, all my info entered, lets try this again...

Toadflax
06-28-2013, 12:07 PM
I think Trent is trolling the virtual waiting room:

Your Turn: Soon

MikeDigs
06-28-2013, 12:19 PM
axs is the worst. got in waiting room at 9:30, then at 10:00 I get an error. what a crock of shit. finally get through to nose bleed seats. If anyone has 2 extra floor seats for sale PLEASE inbox me.

EarthsLastNight
06-28-2013, 12:20 PM
axs is the worst. got in waiting room at 9:30, then at 10:00 I get an error. what a crock of shit. finally get through to nose bleed seats. If anyone has 2 extra floor seats for sale PLEASE inbox me.

THE SAME EXACT THING happened to me. Got an error right at 10:00AM. Girlfriend got in, selected pit, and then it rejected the credit card info and then kicked her out. What a shit system this AXS crap is.

littlemonkey613
06-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Exact same thing happened to me

Toadflax
06-28-2013, 12:24 PM

Ditto. And ditto on please sell me a floor ticket.

Eddie Diaz
06-28-2013, 12:27 PM
Same. Got kicked out for no reason other than "COULD NOT COMPLETE YOUR REQUEST." Got seats so eh I'm just glad I'm going.

wakeupjon
06-28-2013, 12:37 PM
nose bleed is 189+ for a pair. secured floor via presale but it crashed, and after 30 minutes in the waiting room, everything decent is gone.

littlemonkey613
06-28-2013, 12:51 PM
So this is going to be a sold out show by the looks of it? That's nice... will make me feel better about this shitty fuck fuck fuck tard fuck website.

wakeupjon
06-28-2013, 02:04 PM
the site worked well for me with Depeche Mode, but not with NIN. Shrugs.

matt925
06-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Yeah these are the worst seats I've ever had for a show. Oh well, can't wait for november.

suprefan
06-28-2013, 03:12 PM
the site worked well for me with Depeche Mode, but not with NIN. Shrugs.

you were lucky then with DM. Cause the site died during general
sale and presales for the first 2 shows. Unless you did the 3rd.

Jinsai
06-28-2013, 04:01 PM
anyone have an extra ticket that isn't horrifically awful they'd be nice enough to sell me?

plato
06-28-2013, 06:50 PM
Yeah. This stupid AXS crap screwed me too.

MikeDigs
06-28-2013, 08:06 PM
Im grabbin tix from eBay. $250 each for GA, sucks, but not sure what else to do. I'm sure it will be worth it.

Krazy
06-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Im grabbin tix from eBay. $250 each for GA, sucks, but not sure what else to do. I'm sure it will be worth it.

Wait on it.

Hook, line, sinker.

MikeDigs
06-28-2013, 11:08 PM
Wait on it.

Hook, line, sinker.

Already hooked and sunk. I now have piece of mind. See you all at the show!

bowler_hat
06-29-2013, 03:31 AM
I couldn't get a decent seat though axs. Has anyone used ultimateticket.net? I'm travelling from the UK to Vegas for work and am stopping off in LA on the way home to catch this show. I need a good seat! If ultimateticket.net is reputable then it looks like I'll be paying through the nose for a good seat.

matt925
06-29-2013, 04:51 PM
I couldn't get a decent seat though axs. Has anyone used ultimateticket.net? I'm travelling from the UK to Vegas for work and am stopping off in LA on the way home to catch this show. I need a good seat! If ultimateticket.net is reputable then it looks like I'll be paying through the nose for a good seat.

I haven't heard of ultimateticket.net but just the name makes me skeptical. Stubhub.com is very trustworthy site. I would wait until it gets closer to the date because unless its a super hot show people will worry about not getting rid of their tickets and will drop the price as it gets closer to the show.

Krazy
06-30-2013, 12:08 PM
For those that are looking: they opened up the sections to the side of the stage (lower bowl) yesterday. I think it's goofy seating but if you wanna be close to the band then it might be of interest.

Verthandi
06-30-2013, 03:59 PM
Looking for ONE floor ticket to this show.

bowler_hat
07-01-2013, 11:23 AM
I haven't heard of ultimateticket.net but just the name makes me skeptical. Stubhub.com is very trustworthy site. I would wait until it gets closer to the date because unless its a super hot show people will worry about not getting rid of their tickets and will drop the price as it gets closer to the show.

Thanks for your advice. I daren't leave it until closer to the date because I need to book flights etc to Vegas then have a stop over in LA on the way home. I took a look at Stubhub and you're right it's far more professional looking than UltimateTicket. I've gone ahead and paid big bucks for a good seat. This is one happy UK NIN fan that's going to get to see an American show at last!

Powhatan
07-01-2013, 04:57 PM

CHECK STUBHUB - and check it often.

When there is little other choice, sometimes we are forced to look at the brokers. MOST of those sites pull from the same pool of tickets. In fact Ebay will have sellers that are selling some of the SAME tickets you will find on these broker sites. I dont claim to know all the interworkings of all the various "broker" sites - but a quick search and test will show you a lot of them are selling the same seats - they are linking to some central pool. Some vary a little bit - but a lot of the sites arent going to screw you other than the outrageous prices and fees.
I have personally used Ticketliquidator a couple times. Its fine - easy enough - but again - its a huge fee attached - but huge fees. Im not worried about being sold bogus tix on there though - but FIRST - use Stubhub.

Stubhub is an entity of its own and not to be confused with the other sites. I have personally bought and sold off of stubhub - because its "safer" than craigslist, you dont have to meet to exchange money. My job makes it so a lot of time I have to bail on a show at the last minute - but I still buy the tix just in case - and Stubhub is the safest/most reliable for both parties involved that I know of. It is not connected to what these other sites are connected to - though Im not saying brokers dont sell on there.

I would check Stubhub FIRST because a lot of times (like me) - its just someone trying to get rid of their tix cause they cant use them and they just want to recoop their money - its easy cause you just list them and when someone buys them - they are shipped fast to you and I think the fees are a little more fair from my buying experience. Recouping the money is easy too cause most sell for much higher so I list at face value and they go in a flash. Their customer support has been REALLY good in the past too.

I think watching Stubhub a LOT is your best bet for a deal, you have more of a chance of catching a listing at a fair price - but if someone lists cheap- they will go fast - so check often.
Stubhub is owned by Ebay and has become pretty much the biggest ticket selling entity in the world I think I read.

Everyone is so rushed to buy tix right now cause they went onsale - but prices will drop (esp if a second show is added) for the resale tix. My best advice is to watch Stubhub every day and see how many are changing hands and at what prices. People with good seats may have to bail on the show last minute and wont be looking for profit but just to get them sold.

good luck.

Powhatan
07-01-2013, 04:58 PM
oh - haha - never mind - you already bought one! ;)

Ximenina
07-02-2013, 12:28 AM
Looking for 2 Floor tickets. Help :confused:

awaitingthehalos
08-05-2013, 12:22 PM
i was at work when the presale went live and didn't think i would get anything. i tried anyway on my phone and got two tickets right away. felt so lucky, since i had my boyfriend trying from his pc and he couldn't get through.

see you there.

Charmingly Miserable
08-27-2013, 11:32 PM
I have my ticket and I'm going. My question is, since I'm going solo and I'll be driving 2 hours, will there be a meet up there? I think that will be kind of cool.

goinghometime
09-04-2013, 01:57 PM
AXS is such a shit site. I'm usually very lucky at buying tix, but AXS totally screws the whole system over. What happened with everyone trying at the same time at 10:00am? I wasn't aware of this waiting room crap until I was buying Depeche Mode tickets.

StubHub for floor tickets it is :-(

mindviolation
09-04-2013, 06:49 PM
I have my ticket and I'm going. My question is, since I'm going solo and I'll be driving 2 hours, will there be a meet up there? I think that will be kind of cool.

What type of tickets do you have? Public sale or nin.com pre-sale? Me and 3 of my buddies are going and can always meet new people :)

thatguymark
09-10-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm all set with my nin.com presale floor tickets, but have a couple of friends that weren't so lucky. They've been waiting for stubhub tickets to come down in price, but that doesn't seem to be happening. If anyone has an extra pair of GA's they're willing to part with for a not crazy price, PM me and I'll pass the info along to my buddies. I'm sure they'd be grateful.

***EDIT*** While 2 would be ideal, they'd settle for 1 ticket, as only one of them is really a fan.

Scarlet Siren
09-27-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm flying over across the atlantic for this show, can anyone recommend a place to stay? :)

Alvetica
09-27-2013, 04:22 PM
JW Marriott, next door.
Luxe City Center, across the street.
Hotel Figueroa, nice bars
Westin Bonaventure, is down the street, has a rotating bar at the top.
Millenium Biltmore is a few blocks away, very nice

Scarlet Siren
09-28-2013, 09:00 AM
JW Marriott, next door.
Luxe City Center, across the street.
Hotel Figueroa, nice bars
Westin Bonaventure, is down the street, has a rotating bar at the top.
Millenium Biltmore is a few blocks away, very nice

Wonderful! Thank you so much :D

Discobunny
09-29-2013, 12:57 PM

There will totally be an opportunity to meet people. Whenever I go to shows solo, I meet folks. Just say hello!
I'll be in line, toward the front. :)

bowler_hat
09-29-2013, 02:19 PM
I'm at the Ritz Milner which I'm pretty certain is in walking distance. I'm hoping so anyway, I'm only in LA for the night so won't have much time to get my bearings!

TheRealNs1
09-30-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm at the Ritz Milner which I'm pretty certain is in walking distance. I'm hoping so anyway, I'm only in LA for the night so won't have much time to get my bearings!

FYI, the Ritz Milner is anything (and everything) but ritzy.

bowler_hat
09-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Oh dear. That's what I feared. Well, it's only one night!

Charmingly Miserable
09-30-2013, 10:32 PM
What type of tickets do you have? Public sale or nin.com pre-sale? Me and 3 of my buddies are going and can always meet new people :)
It's been a while since I got my tickets but I think I missed out on the nin.com presale so I got in on the FB presale. I have decent seats (but not a floor seat). I look forward to meeting some new friends. Also, does the band do a M&G afterwards? I'm dying to meet Ilan. I know, I'm such a girl.... lol

littlemonkey613
10-02-2013, 05:00 PM

The sound isn't great. NIN however, sounded fantastic there. Probs my favorite NIN show I've been to. That was the LITS tour. Staples in my opinion has pretty awful sound too, but Trent proved he's a sound God so idgaf.

Charmingly Miserable
10-02-2013, 11:51 PM
The sound isn't great. NIN however, sounded fantastic there. Probs my favorite NIN show I've been to. That was the LITS tour. Staples in my opinion has pretty awful sound too, but Trent proved he's a sound God so idgaf.
I saw NIN at the Forum and saw Depeche Mode at Staples last week. I thought the sound at Staples was good. Can't remember the sound quality at the Forum. Isn't the Forum bigger in size than the Staples Center? It just seemed bigger to me.

cynicmuse
10-03-2013, 02:37 AM
I saw NIN at the Forum and saw Depeche Mode at Staples last week. I thought the sound at Staples was good. Can't remember the sound quality at the Forum. Isn't the Forum bigger in size than the Staples Center? It just seemed bigger to me.
According to wikipedia, the Staples Center seats 20,000, while the Forum seats 17,500. The Forum doesn't have the extra rows of sky boxes that the Staples Center has. I also saw Depeche Mode at the Staples Center and I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality. I'm not sure if that was because I was sitting relatively close to the floor behind the soundboard or because DM's sound crew knows how to properly set up for enormodomes.

Edit: Does anyone have a favorite parking lot not run by the Staples Center? Since I've avoided the Staples Center and the LA Live complex in general, I'm not really familiar with the non-Staples parking lots. Or should I just pay them $25 for the privilege of parking in Lot W and exiting the parking lot 400 yards from the 110-N on ramp?

mindviolation
10-03-2013, 06:40 AM
Has anyone gotten the further e-mail from nin.com pre-sale ticket? I gotten my receipt e-mail but that e-mail says further e-mail will be sent in regards to where to enter for nin.com members. I have not gotten this e-mail yet and am kind of concerned. Perhaps I am just paranoid but I would like to know if anyone gotten this e-mail yet?

huskyla27
10-03-2013, 09:23 AM
deleted - traded - thank you

cynicmuse
10-03-2013, 04:47 PM
Has anyone gotten the further e-mail from nin.com pre-sale ticket? I gotten my receipt e-mail but that e-mail says further e-mail will be sent in regards to where to enter for nin.com members. I have not gotten this e-mail yet and am kind of concerned. Perhaps I am just paranoid but I would like to know if anyone gotten this e-mail yet?
It's a little early yet for that email. In the past, I've gotten that email the day of the concert. Also, they usually have clear signage marking the nin.com ticket pick up location at the venue.

Charmingly Miserable
10-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Edit: Does anyone have a favorite parking lot not run by the Staples Center? Since I've avoided the Staples Center and the LA Live complex in general, I'm not really familiar with the non-Staples parking lots. Or should I just pay them $25 for the privilege of parking in Lot W and exiting the parking lot 400 yards from the 110-N on ramp?
I did the valet parking ($20) across the street from the Staples on Figueroa (next to the Hooters). It was worth it since I was running a little late.

mindviolation
10-03-2013, 09:23 PM
It's a little early yet for that email. In the past, I've gotten that email the day of the concert. Also, they usually have clear signage marking the nin.com ticket pick up location at the venue.

Ok cool. Thank you. I am stoked!!

littlemonkey613
10-04-2013, 05:44 AM

I think Staples has way higher seating and holds more people actually. Hmm....
Yeah the thing about Staples is its fine if the band is tight as fuck. Muse sounded great there. The Killers sounded horrible.

TheRealNs1
10-04-2013, 04:14 PM
staples is WAY fucking bigger than forum.

Charmingly Miserable
10-04-2013, 04:57 PM
staples is WAY fucking bigger than forum.
Ok. My bad.

mindviolation
10-05-2013, 12:52 AM
staples is WAY fucking bigger than forum. Staples is less ghetto too. I saw LITS at the forum and it was a pretty ghetto neighborhood. I remember some guy selling opium while I stood in line.

Jinsai
10-05-2013, 12:02 PM
I'm on the fence about this... I've said too many times that I will never see another show at the Staples Center. It really is the shittiest sounding venue. Especially if you have bad seats, it just sounds like reverb.

Charmingly Miserable
10-05-2013, 12:42 PM
Staples is less ghetto too. I saw LITS at the forum and it was a pretty ghetto neighborhood. I remember some guy selling opium while I stood in line.
It is a pretty ghetto neighborhood. I've had a few bad memories in that neighborhood.

LenaMHJBKZ2
10-07-2013, 09:02 AM
It is a pretty ghetto neighborhood. I've had a few bad memories in that neighborhood.

Yeah, I remember trying to find the freeway, I saw waaaay too many pimps with fur coats and oversized suits than I cared to see. Twas' a hilarious sight to see.

Scarlet Siren
10-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Looking for 1 GA ticket as a friend of mine would like to come along, thanks! :D

Moebius
10-10-2013, 10:33 AM
Also looking for a ticket, PM if anyone has a spare.

wakeupjon
10-16-2013, 04:15 PM
Longshot, but you never know, I'm looking for two GA tickets. Can trade or buy. Please contact if you have extras :) my email is xo noise AT g mail DOT com (remove spaces, add @ and .)

huskyla27
10-23-2013, 07:48 AM
According to wikipedia, the Staples Center seats 20,000, while the Forum seats 17,500. The Forum doesn't have the extra rows of sky boxes that the Staples Center has. I also saw Depeche Mode at the Staples Center and I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality. I'm not sure if that was because I was sitting relatively close to the floor behind the soundboard or because DM's sound crew knows how to properly set up for enormodomes.

park and ride!!!! take the blue line or expo line to the show. Then you don't have to pay for parking just a few dollars for the light rail ticket. Get off on the Pico stop, you're a couple blocks from Staples.

wakeupjon
10-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Does anyone have suggestions as to how I could acquire a GA ticket without spending 300 dollars? What about sneaking into the pit? Think its possible?

virushopper
10-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Does anyone have suggestions as to how I could acquire a GA ticket without spending 300 dollars? What about sneaking into the pit? Think its possible?

Not sure where you can find the ticket at the price you want but I know security will not let you in the pit unless you have the ticket for the floor (and I assume the wristband) to enter to the floor.

wakeupjon
10-28-2013, 05:20 PM
I wonder if the old 'three out two in' method would work.

suprefan
10-28-2013, 06:08 PM
I wonder if the old 'three out two in' method would work.

Nope, they mark tickets and everyone is wristbanded for the floor. You have to go through a specific side of the arena to get to the floor. Security will direct you that day. I know all of this cause I was at Staples 2 days ago for Kanye West, and thats how they did it. Pretty sure itll be the same for NIN.

wakeupjon
10-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I guess they've figured out our ways. I was able to get to the floor for Prince this way, and several other shows, but I've never been to Staples and I'd imagine, like you confirmed, they have tight security. Man, GA tickets are 370 each on ebay!

TheDavidMurphy
10-29-2013, 05:17 PM
[edited!]

Jesus. I forgot how fast the ETS people are. Ticket claimed!

Charmingly Miserable
10-29-2013, 11:22 PM
I know I'm really lame for asking this, but I would really like to meet up with my ETS friends at the show. I'm going solo (and driving 2 hours) and would like an extra bonus for my effort. Hit me up if anyone is down. I'll be the short Hispanic girl in all black.

JamieSue Ocamb
10-30-2013, 03:57 AM
I just got back from Nokia Live for an event and got butt raped by paying $30 to park! OH and I couldn't be picky bc it was getting close to show time and for 30 dollars we literally got the last spot in this off site bout a half mile walk away. I'd be willing to meet somewhere and car pool if we can put our $$ together for parking. I feel that was outrageous! Be prepared peeps-oh and shirts start at $40!! Your merry sunshine report! You're welcome ha ha

Toadflax
10-30-2013, 07:24 PM
I just got back from Nokia Live for an event and got butt raped by paying $30 to park! OH and I couldn't be picky bc it was getting close to show time and for 30 dollars we literally got the last spot in this off site bout a half mile walk away. I'd be willing to meet somewhere and car pool if we can put our $$ together for parking. I feel that was outrageous! Be prepared peeps-oh and shirts start at $40!! Your merry sunshine report! You're welcome ha ha

I've been to L.A. Live close to ten times for shows. I usually park around Olive or Hill near 9th. It's maybe a .5 mile walk, but that's not bad for free parking.

Another option is to take the subway. You could even just drive to Koreatown or a less busy part of downtown, park, and take the subway to Staples.

You can also find a number of third party pay lots close to Staples for $10 or less.

Those options aside, yes, definitely carpool if you plan on parking at the venue.

Also, someone sell me two floor tickets.

Charmingly Miserable
10-30-2013, 11:03 PM
I'm expecting to pay that amount anyways, so I would be happy to carpool with you but I'm gonna be driving in from Palm Springs that afternoon and I couldn't give you an exact time of when I'm gonna get into L.A. :(

Ruined
10-31-2013, 08:41 PM
I am so damn excited that the L.A. show is little over a week away! That is all.

wakeupjon
11-01-2013, 07:51 PM
Certain MTA parking lots are also free. The North Hollywood Station and Universal City Station come to mind. They have big lots.

JamieSue Ocamb
11-01-2013, 10:36 PM
I'm expecting to pay that amount anyways, so I would be happy to carpool with you but I'm gonna be driving in from Palm Springs that afternoon and I couldn't give you an exact time of when I'm gonna get into L.A. :(

Thank you anyway (: see you there

mrsselfdestruct
11-02-2013, 11:37 PM
If anyone has two tickets for the LA show available, please let me know... Thanks :)

Charmingly Miserable
11-03-2013, 01:51 PM
5. Days. Away.

Jinsai
11-03-2013, 02:03 PM
long shot, but if anyone has an extra GA ticket I'd like to buy it.

luta
11-03-2013, 11:39 PM
looking for a ticket to nin in the staples center, if you guys have any extra one please let me know, thanks.

katsuragi
11-04-2013, 01:46 PM
Anyone know what time Trent and Co. have been going on stage every night?

I'm flying back into LA from a work trip and won't be getting to the venue until around 8:00.

virushopper
11-04-2013, 02:05 PM
nin.com presale people, check ya emails!

Richual
11-04-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey, just found out that I have an extra GA ticket available. Face value, no markup. This is a NIN presale ticket with my name printed on it, so you would have to meet me there and enter when I do. Let me know ASAP because I am offering this ticket to others. First to respond and work out details with me gets it.

Toadflax
11-04-2013, 05:05 PM
Pm'ed you!

TheRealNs1
11-04-2013, 05:09 PM
I'm hoping we get something almost as good as that Voodoo Fest setlist. I knew I should've gone to voodoo this year :(

Richual
11-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Ticket has been claimed.

Charmingly Miserable
11-04-2013, 10:56 PM

I'm flying back into LA from a work trip and won't be getting to the venue until around 8:00.
I'm guessing around 9. I think if you make it by 8, you're good.

suprefan
11-04-2013, 11:13 PM

show starts at 8.

JessicaSarahS
11-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Soon. :eek:

luta
11-04-2013, 11:36 PM
I need a ticket for nin at the staples if anyone have an extra one please let me know, thanls

luta
11-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi I need a ticket my name is Luis this is my phone number 323 4505741 text me or call, please let me know if you still have the ticket, thanks.

luta
11-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi I need a ticket my name is Luis this is my phone number 323 4505741 text me or call, please let me know if you still have the ticket, thanks.
Hey, just found out that I have an extra GA ticket available. Face value, no markup. This is a NIN presale ticket with my name printed on it, so you would have to meet me there and enter when I do. Let me know ASAP because I am offering this ticket to others. First to respond and work out details with me gets it.

DVYDRNS
11-06-2013, 04:36 PM
I am looking for 1 possibly 2 tickets to this show.

huskyla27
11-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Looking for 2 GA Floor tickets to the show on Nov 8th. Would be willing to trade for 2 Vegas tickets. Let me know!

calguy77@yahoo.com

matt925
11-06-2013, 11:17 PM
Tomorrow's my Friday! Leaving sf at 7-8am friday. Can't wait.

littlemonkey613
11-07-2013, 12:54 AM
Sweet baby jesus my housemate gave me 2 free press tickets and all I have to do is write an article for my university newspaper. *dying. I was going anyways but my seats were shit and now I can bring my mom and sister :D. It's our 4th time as a family. Pretty great tradition if you ask me.

Ya'll I am so fucking excited. I hope we get TDTWW and VMOE. Actually just everything on HM and The Fragile please. The energy at Staples is going to be great. It's gonna be packed.

goinghometime
11-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Just got butt raped by eBay and bought GA tix for $200 EACH! OUCH! Hoping they are legit - but I think I trust eBay considering they are partners with StubHub and have a pretty strict policy w/ frauds. Yeah, parking is ridiculous. The last 2 times I was there (Danny Elfman and Depeche Mode), I paid $25! Man! I think it goes higher if there are two concerts/games at a time. Because one time I went to see Peter Murphy at Nokia and it was maybe $10 or $15.

What time is everyone lining up? I have work unfortunately and have no desire to be in front (not risking it if it's a rough crowd). I will try to arrive at around 5 or 6pm. I'm short.. I hope I can see well!

Charmingly Miserable
11-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Tomorrow just needs to hurry up already.

Pureone
11-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Desperately looking for a GA ticket. Been asking around for a couple months now and I've seemed to miss out on every chance to get one (on the others forums). Don't know why I did not post here earlier.

If anyone has an extra ticket please let me know, I'll be able to drive us to the venue.

Shoot me an email at pureone@gmail.com if anyone has one available.

username0606
11-07-2013, 04:45 PM
I'll buy you beer before going in? And pay your price, assuming it's reasonable. :D

LenaMHJBKZ2
11-07-2013, 05:44 PM
Tomorrow just needs to hurry up already.

I second this! It's gonna be a long day until show time.

3po1nt0
11-07-2013, 06:14 PM
what time are we thinking NIN start?

EITS at 8-830 and NIN at 915? i guess i'll get there by 830 to be safe, if i can't be there for EITS

Charmingly Miserable
11-07-2013, 06:21 PM
Where is everyone staying? I need to book a room just for myself and need suggestions.

MikeDigs
11-07-2013, 06:24 PM
I might have an extra GA ticket, but I paid $250 for it. It's my gf's ticket, and she's not really a big fan, but is going cuz I paid so much for tickets. If she's cool with giving the ticket up then i'll post back here tonight. I know $250 is a lot, but that's what I paid because I needed to have floor tix. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you. We'd have to go in together since I have to pick my tickets up at the venue.

username0606
11-07-2013, 06:29 PM
I might have an extra GA ticket, but I paid $250 for it. It's my gf's ticket, and she's not really a big fan, but is going cuz I paid so much for tickets. If she's cool with giving the ticket up then i'll post back here tonight. I know $250 is a lot, but that's what I paid because I needed to have floor tix. Let me know if you're interested and I'll get back to you. We'd have to go in together since I have to pick my tickets up at the venue.

That would be awesome. Please let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!!

Jinsai
11-07-2013, 11:40 PM
so unless anyone has an extra ticket to throw my way, I guess I'll just show up to the venue tomorrow and look for a ticket outside. I'd very much prefer it if someone could help me out though

I'm really only able to pay face value though.

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 12:38 AM
At what time is everyone planning to arrive at the venue? It is my first show in the US (I'm from Mexico) and I'm not really sure what is the standard here

Vrolok1
11-08-2013, 08:15 AM
At what time is everyone planning to arrive at the venue? It is my first show in the US (I'm from Mexico) and I'm not really sure what is the standard here

If you have tickets from NIN.com, you must arrive early.

If not, evrybody arrives at 600pm, for GA only, later to the other sections.

Im from Mexico city too!, but Ill b going to the Seattle show.

Disfruta el show, esta d huevos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo los vi en Detroit hace un mes

matt925
11-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Leaving SF!

TheRealNs1
11-08-2013, 11:34 AM
praise jeebus the day is finally here.

Ruined
11-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Just arrived in L.A. pretty excited about tonight's show! Just a few more hours...:D

suprefan
11-08-2013, 12:13 PM
so unless anyone has an extra ticket to throw my way, I guess I'll just show up to the venue tomorrow and look for a ticket outside. I'd very much prefer it if someone could help me out though

I'm really only able to pay face value though.

Its not sold out, and you can still buy them online...... Also, the box office sells tickets.

My standard is to arrive before you do. :)

Jinsai
11-08-2013, 12:44 PM
Its not sold out, and you can still buy them online...... Also, the box office sells tickets.

Yeah, that's my plan if i can't find a good ticket beforehand (which it looks like isn't going to happen).

I'm just not going to sit in a bad seat at Staples. if you're up in the rafter seats the place sounds like reverb.

Charmingly Miserable
11-08-2013, 01:06 PM
I'm waiting on a RX to be filled and then I'll be heading out to LA. See you guys there!

TheDavidMurphy
11-08-2013, 02:15 PM
Line update: Currently, not a lot of people camping out / in line at all. Undoubtedly quite possible to get on rail if you head over there now. :)

suprefan
11-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Yeah, that's my plan if i can't find a good ticket beforehand (which it looks like isn't going to happen).

I'm just not going to sit in a bad seat at Staples. if you're up in the rafter seats the place sounds like reverb.

Go to the box office early, there will be some holds probably. Its just a matter if the crazy scalper people get there and snag em. Also, you could get in and find an empty seat. That giant cache of tickets that are on stubhub will go un used and there will be seats in certain spots.

Staples Tweeted out set times for tonight

Doors @ 7:00pm
EITS @ 8:00 - 8:45pm
NIN @ 9:15 - end

Line update: Currently, not a lot of people camping out / in line at all. Undoubtedly quite possible to get on rail if you head over there now. :)

This show being on a workday is killing everyone making it there early. Im sure plenty of people are begging and clawing their way out as early as they can, just like they mightve had to for Kimmel yesterday. If it was tomorrow, game over, everyone is already in line waiting. Any merch tent update? I want to know what that special poster looks like.

suprefan
11-08-2013, 04:25 PM
Floor tickets and other sections just released. Go get em

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3.html?wr=0c7377de-5e06-4e71-89b9-547545390361&preFill=1&lang=en&eventid=242541&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_staples&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fevents%2F242541%2Fnine-inch-nails-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 04:28 PM
My standard is to arrive before you do. :)

Hehe I have seat tickets for today's show, so I'm only really trying to grab a nice parking space, I'll try to arrive at 4:30 or something like that :)

Toadflax
11-08-2013, 04:37 PM

https://tickets.axs.com/eventShopperV3.html?wr=0c7377de-5e06-4e71-89b9-547545390361&preFill=1&lang=en&eventid=242541&src=AEGAXS1_WMAIN&skin=axs_staples&fbShareURL=www.axs.com%2Fevents%2F242541%2Fnine-inch-nails-tickets%3F%26ref%3Devs_fb

Thanks! Just snagged a floor ticket for a friend.

Pureone
11-08-2013, 05:08 PM

90+ dollars for a very obstructed view... :(

Guess I missed out on the few available floor tickets. Not sure what to do.

suprefan
11-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Show up and look at what the box office ends up selling. It will be different than whats on axs.com

walkunafraid
11-08-2013, 05:33 PM
GA tickets are still available on AXS. Don't try to click on the GA section on the map - just check the box for "P1 GA" and go from there. I just picked up a pair myself.

There are also some good P1 non-floor, non-obstructed view tickets in section 112 up right now.

As for parking, I would recommend parking a few blocks from the venue and making the 5 minute trek to Staples. I always do this for Lakers games and it costs me no more than $11, and sometimes as few as $7, depending on the lot. Best place is off 9th St. and Francisco St. (Francisco is right before Figueroa if you exit the 110 on 9th St.).

EDIT: The seat in 112 and GA tickets are saying not available now, but I would keep trying. I was able to get a pair of floor GA after Pureone's post.

Ruined
11-08-2013, 05:42 PM

Thanks, yes, I just grabbed a pair of floor tix, a few minutes ago.

LenaMHJBKZ2
11-08-2013, 05:43 PM
I'm almost to the venue. Traffic always sucks in L.A.; I'm just glad I'm not driving. I don't have the patience because I'm too excited.

jessamineny
11-08-2013, 05:58 PM
I'm told by someone at the front of the line that they're recording the show tonight. (?!?)

heybrahsupbrah
11-08-2013, 06:10 PM
I'm told by someone at the front of the line that they're recording the show tonight. (?!?)

Hnnnnnnnnnnnngggg. Please be true.

TheDavidMurphy
11-08-2013, 06:25 PM
There are signs mentioning that they're recording tonight.

Also, outdoor merch booth with special poster is open early. Run run run!

jessamineny
11-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Someone take a photo of the signs (Give the Hotline something to post)

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 06:56 PM
Ok, the special poster is just a hesitation marks poster, I bought one, 20 bucks, I'm the guy in the white "Now I'm nothing" t-shirt in case you want to say hi :)

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I don't know how to attach photos in the thread, but here's a pic from the merch booth outside https://twitter.com/snakekontrol/status/398979365603524608

littlemonkey613
11-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Holy FUCK my friend who got me the press pass seats managed to get me a photo pass too! LOL Ima be up there with the pro photographers for the first 3 songs pretending to know what the fuck I am doing. Holy fucking fuck I am going to pass out.

*commence fan girl mode. TREEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT

I'll post the shitty college article I have to write for this after on here with the pics I take.

Charmingly Miserable
11-08-2013, 07:20 PM
I don't know how to attach photos in the thread, but here's a pic from the merch booth outside https://twitter.com/snakekontrol/status/398979365603524608

Holy shit, Batman! I better jump in the shower now and get my ass there now!

FULLMETAL
11-08-2013, 07:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pmS8pcfl.jpg

FUCK YEAH!!! I'm gonna be a happy boy, especially if we get ATLITW.

LenaMHJBKZ2
11-08-2013, 07:34 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pmS8pcfl.jpg

FUCK YEAH!!! I'm gonna be a happy boy, especially if we get ATLITW.

Yes!! I can't wait for this rebroadcast!!

jessamineny
11-08-2013, 08:31 PM
SPRINGBOARD is a unique production resource. Founded by Grammy-winning producer Hank Neuberger in 2007, we have delivered groundbreaking new media solutions at high-profile live events for broadcast, broadband, mobile, and IPTV. Springboard consistently combines the highest quality with just the right technology to best realize our clients’ presentation goals.

They produced:
The official Webcast for Bonnaroo
The Stagecoach country music fest live 3-day broadcast
Coachella Webcast
90-minute concert film for Lady Antebellum
Etc.

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Wow, free wifi at the arena, this is soooo much different than Mexico, LOL

Jinsai
11-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Got a floor ticket. That was unexpected

Ryan
11-08-2013, 08:54 PM
How long from now before they hit the stage?

Krazy
11-08-2013, 08:55 PM
Wow, free wifi at the arena, this is soooo much different than Mexico, LOL

LOLLLLL. If this forum allowed signatures I'd wanna borrow this line for a bit.

Vrolok1
11-08-2013, 08:56 PM

10 minutes

cynicmuse
11-08-2013, 08:56 PM
I see at least 5 cameras. I was slightly pessimistic when I saw the filming signs, figuring that they were filming for the second Vevo film. Also, I always forget that NIN fans are considered high risk and not allowed bottles inside venues.

Krazy
11-08-2013, 08:57 PM

I thnk the shows at 8:00 LA time so they should hit the stage 9:15-9:20, assuming it follows the previous shows time slots.

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 08:57 PM
10 minutes
Actually 2 hours 15 min

Vrolok1
11-08-2013, 08:59 PM
[QUOTE=snakekontrol;150307]Wow, free wifi at the arena, this is soooo much different than Mexico, LOL[/QUOTE

yes dude, but its no so much diferent than México, there aré moré mexicans living there than in some states here in México, lol

FULLMETAL
11-08-2013, 09:00 PM
Camera setup: Jib camera stage right roughly 30ft from barricade, 2 cameras stage left roughly 40ft from barricade, 2 cameras at soundboard, dolly in front of barricade. There may be more, but we're all sitting on the floor.

Krazy
11-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Well it's pretty much official. NIN in the past has taped from different venues so wonder if Phoenix tomorrow will be have cameras.

virushopper
11-08-2013, 09:11 PM
Crane with camera in front of my face.

Ryan
11-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Actually 2 hours 15 min

Really? It's 2:12 PM here in Sydney Australia.. it's usually about now in the US that they hit the stage.

Vrolok1
Crane with camera in front of my face.

im sorry to hear that sometimes cameras dont allow to see the show on its enterity.

snakekontrol
I took a picture of the crane camera https://twitter.com/snakekontrol/status/399011835241713665

virushopper
11-08-2013, 09:14 PM
I'm right by the sound man so it's all cool.

Come say hi!

jessamineny
11-08-2013, 09:14 PM
Really? It's 2:12 PM here in Sydney Australia.. it's usually about now in the US that they hit the stage.

The U.S. has four different time zones, and they're in the earliest one right now.

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=snakekontrol;150307]Wow, free wifi at the arena, this is soooo much different than Mexico, LOL[/QUOTE

yes dude, but its no so much diferent than México, there aré moré mexicans living there than in some states here in México, lol
Yeah, I've traveled to other states here in the US, this is where I've found more mexicans, no other mexicans than me in the concert though

Krazy
11-08-2013, 09:15 PM

It's 7:15 in LA right now, I'm pretty sure the opener doesn't even go on until 8:00. That would but NIN on around 9:15 so yeah, about 2 hours from now.

Ryan
11-08-2013, 09:16 PM
The U.S. has four different time zones, and they're in the earliest one right now.

Makes sense.

snakekontrol
11-08-2013, 09:21 PM
Is it ok if I sing the songs? Is it well seen here in the US? Hehe

Vrolok1
11-08-2013, 09:29 PM
Actually 2 hours 15 min

im sorry i forgot that los ángeles time its diferent from México City time, i'm drunk

Vrolok1
11-08-2013, 09:31 PM
Is it ok if I sing the songs? Is it well seen here in the US? Hehe

yes, Nobody cares and if not, what the fuck, mexican people like to sing loud!!