PDA

View Full Version : Nine Inch Nails Tour Fapping Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18

thefragile_jake
08-16-2013, 03:33 PM
Yeah it's a pretty standard set but the camera work that I've been catching in between working has looked pretty great, can't wait to watch this one again.

nowimdowninit
08-16-2013, 03:34 PM
Anyone else notice that Robin is in the left channel, as opposed to the right?

Kyle
This is the section of the show that everything was going to be stuck at lollapalooza.

greyskies13
Guys, guys! You can rewind the YouTube stream! :-D

holy mother of god yes!

Mr.Metheus
Didn't we just skip another song right there? Too bad. Trent is putting on a great performance.

gorast
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM
I gotta say, Only is always a fucking rocking song, Aaron North intro or not.

greyskies13
08-16-2013, 03:35 PM
even if this set is short, it is still more songs than they played last night

nowimdowninit
08-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Holy pelvic thrusts, Batman!

Kyle
08-16-2013, 03:36 PM
Ok. Thtf means we're not getting Everything. :(

Kyle
08-16-2013, 03:37 PM
even if this set is short, it is still more songs than they played last night

And a better stream.

ChrisNotKiw
08-16-2013, 03:38 PM
I gotta say, Only is always a fucking rocking song, Aaron North intro or not.

Ah, you mean LITS 2008 intro or not.

gorast
08-16-2013, 03:39 PM
Ah, you mean LITS 2008 intro or not.

Oops. I thought that intro predated LITS. Sorry about that.

marodi
08-16-2013, 03:40 PM
You notice right away when Robin starts to sing. Yep.

martin_b
08-16-2013, 03:40 PM
The audio is the bes so far! 480p is also cool (better than 360p or... 240p :-D)

What the hell Trent was talking about this band before NIN? I could not catch that...

gorast
08-16-2013, 03:41 PM
The audio is the bes so far! 480p is also cool (better than 360p or... 240p :-D)

What the hell Trent was talking about this band before NIN? I could not catch that...

He asked the crowd if they were there for a good time, and then (basically) told them to fuck off because a "good time" was for "the band before us", and NIN means "a bad time".

Toadflax
08-16-2013, 03:45 PM
I have to learn to stand half-sideways when I play my Finck Schecter guitar... to get the full effect.

BRoswell
08-16-2013, 03:46 PM
I hope we hear Hurt, although if this is supposed to be a shortened setlist and Trent's pissed at the crowd there's a good chance we won't see it.

EDIT: Camera's holding...and...

HURT!

Fist Fuck
08-16-2013, 03:48 PM
Shorter, but great set, and amazing performance from the whole band.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm not watching a live DVD but just a live stream. It's not always gonna be in 1080p or with perfect sound, but damn, this one looks great, even in 480p.

edit: Hurt! Wow...what an amazing version of it.

Mr.Metheus
08-16-2013, 03:49 PM
Whew, he played it. For a minute there I thought we were gonna have to start our own Hurt singalong.

BRoswell
08-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Wow. Someone actually using their lighter and not a fucking cell phone. Good on you, Anonymous Lighter Man.

skullboy0
08-16-2013, 03:51 PM
Oops. I thought that intro predated LITS. Sorry about that.

I think ChrisNotKiw was mocking your choice of Only openings. Aaron's version is way different than Robin's.

Mr.Metheus
08-16-2013, 03:52 PM
Have a great afternoon/evening/whatever and thanks for all of the entertaining commentary! I'm glad I finally stopped lurking and joined in. :D

ChrisNotKiw
08-16-2013, 03:56 PM
I think @ChrisNotKiw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=2467) was mocking your choice of Only openings. Aaron's version is way different than Robin's.

Yup, absolutely. Sorry if I came off as a nitpicker, I just prefer "Robin's" version :-)

Fist Fuck
"This live event is over" :O I wanna play it again, I missed everything before What If We Could?

Damn, I hope someone recorded this.

edit: Oh wait, this is the best fan community in the world, someone DID record this.

toomanyrifts
Have a great afternoon/evening/whatever and thanks for all of the entertaining commentary! I'm glad I finally stopped lurking and joined in. :D

Come back Sunday! We'll be again having riveting conversations about whether or not Trent is indeed 'pissed.'

nowimdowninit
08-16-2013, 03:58 PM
"This live event is over" :O I wanna play it again, I missed everything before What If We Could?

Damn, I hope someone recorded this.

edit: Oh wait, this is the best fan community in the world, someone DID record this.

The YouTube stream rewinds. I'm watching it now.

Kyle
08-16-2013, 04:00 PM
Come back Sunday! We'll be again having riveting conversations about whether or not Trent is indeed 'pissed.'

What time is our get-together on Sunday?

Thor
08-16-2013, 04:00 PM
"How are you tonight? Having a good time? Ready to party, have fun? Well, that was the last guys, not our band. We are here to have a bad time." -Trent Reznor, 2013.

gorast
08-16-2013, 04:01 PM
Yup, absolutely. Sorry if I came off as a nitpicker, I just prefer "Robin's" version :-)

Damn it, I knew you were fucking with me. I shouldn't second-guess my NIN knowledge. You clever bastard.

nowimnothing
08-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Funny how the Belgian and French reviews for Pukkelpop were so harsh, but none of the comments agreed.

Everyone likes to cut down tall poppies I guess.

Mr.Metheus
08-16-2013, 04:03 PM

It's a date!

frankie teardrop
08-16-2013, 04:04 PM
The YouTube stream rewinds. I'm watching it now.

probably rewindable only if you watched some part of it before. can't seem to start it after the fact. oh well.

thefragile_jake
08-16-2013, 04:04 PM
"How are you tonight? Having a good time? Ready to party, have fun? Well, that was the last guys, not our band. We are here to have a bad time." -Trent Reznor, 2013.

Was this an actual quote from the show? Dear god I hope so...

Thor
08-16-2013, 04:05 PM
Was this an actual quote from the show? Dear god I hope so...

Yes, literally.

greyskies13
08-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Funny how the Belgian and French reviews for Pukkelpop were so harsh, but none of the comments agreed.

Everyone likes to cut down tall poppies I guess.

I'm going to use the ever loving shit out of that turn of phrase: "Everyone likes to cut down tall poppies I guess." -- the whole thing, including the "I guess" every time. No one will know where it came from but it will be a thing for me. Thank you!

nowimdowninit
08-16-2013, 04:11 PM
Trent also yelled "Shut the fuck up" before "Piggy." LOL. Okay.

Edit: Oh, and he put some added emphasis on the "motherfucking pig" part.

JamesCmuse
08-16-2013, 04:23 PM
Damn, I'm loving this take on The Warning. Warning Dance and all.

I think Trent's been taking some dance lessons off Maynard James Keenan. That's all I could think as I watched, haha

Fist Fuck
08-16-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't want to interrupt the ongoing Lowlands fapping, but this video from the first show is pretty badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyNTut_WtRk

"Lights In The Sky"

pukkelpop
08-16-2013, 04:30 PM
I can't wait for an official statement. I have no idea what happened there (maybe everyone's overreacting and Trent just had to cut a few songs due to the 75 min. slot), but something seemed weird from the beginning. 75 min. slot, opening for Eminem, first show in his beloveth Europe, surprising stream cancellation...

NOW it feels like NIN again.Everyone is dissapointed here. It felt like they didnt want to play at Pukkelpop,and they were glad they could end. I heard Eminem was a dickhead, asking ridiculous things like "if i see one female security i end the show, also older men cause they make me think of my father, and also younger guys because they make me think of my kids." and his regular stuff like one KG of only blue M&M's, seperate VIP rooms for a whole bus of friends, and so on... i can imagine that the whole organisation brought too much attention to Eminem. Plus the fact NIN had to play in daylight, the sound wasnt that good (normally this gets done by the headliner at festivals-so by the Eminem-crew),etc. About the crowd: actually it was pretty decent. normally Pukkelpop fits NIN really well, it's a nice alternative festival, as old as NIN is. The 200 Eminem fans in the front rows werent that bad, and we managed to get them on our side; In the end a lot of them were singing/dancing/..with us. Ofcourse some were crying (and fighting)like a bitch when a small mosh pit began. So i dont think it had something to do with the crowd, merely with the lack of respect from the organisation.(although i know some of them, and they are HUGE nin fans..) When NIN left the stage literally hundreds of people were shounting the bands' name, and later Trents' name. We were expecting a bis round, but that didnt came.

Fist Fuck
08-16-2013, 04:39 PM
i heard Eminem was a dickhead, asking ridiculous things like "if i see one female security girl i end the show, also older men cause they make me think of my father, and also younger guys than me cause they make me think of my kids." i can imagine that the whole organisation brought too much attention to Eminem.

Thank you for the insight. Wow, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while.

scotty79
08-16-2013, 04:39 PM
I think Trent's been taking some dance lessons off Maynard James Keenan. That's all I could think as I watched, haha

That was my exact thoughts aswell, as someone else said earlier, I hope a gif of that dance gets made

pukkelpop
08-16-2013, 04:45 PM
Thank you for the insight. Wow, that's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. every newspaper has it added, here is one:
http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/944/Celebrities/article/detail/1687616/2013/08/16/Eminem-wil-geen-vrouwen-of-oudere-mannen-als-security-op-Pukkelpop.dhtml it also says that the security never had to do with this kind of arrangements. my bet is the Eminem crew were dickheads on the NIN-crew aswell. and the fact that Pukkelpop had to pick the Eminem-card made the band seeing this festival as a necessary evil. if you want to google translate, this article is Dutch

martin_b
08-16-2013, 04:54 PM
Another great show! Trent, thank you for giving us the opportunity for watching it!

Regarding something about Josh and his too-calm-presence during the shows (that was wrote a few days ago): I think that Josh rocks! And this is the best line-up since The Fragility tour.

JessicaSarahS
08-16-2013, 04:57 PM
Another great show! Trent, thank you for giving us the opportunity for watching it!

Regarding something about Josh and his too-calm-presence during the shows (that was wrote a few days ago): I think that Josh rocks! And this is the best line-up since The Fragility tour.

I like Josh too! He had plenty of energy on stage.

theimage13
08-16-2013, 05:02 PM
the sound wasnt that good (normally this gets done by the headliner at festivals-so by the Eminem-crew)

Just wanted to say that this is a completely false statement. Well, 99.9%*.

At a festival, one or more audio companies are hired to provide the PA (speakers, amps, etc) depending on the number of stages there are. At each one of those stages, the company providing that sound has a leader who is not only responsible for the overall installation/maintenance of the system, but for mixing any artist who does not travel with their own engineer. The artist headlining the show does not dictate (although it can sometimes *influence) which sound company is hired for any given stage; this decision is up to the festival's production manager. But that's all a moot point, because any major artist (i.e. Nine Inch Nails) will be traveling with someone who's job is to mix the audio that the audience hears.

Now, depending on which audio company was hired and what equipment was provided, technical restrictions can make it more challenging to achieve the mix that the artist/engineer are going for. But long story short: Eminem's crew has absolutely nothing to do with NIN's sound in any way, shape, or form.

binaryhermit
08-16-2013, 05:06 PM
I'll just leave this here... http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=461197

Amaro
08-16-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't want to interrupt the ongoing Lowlands fapping, but this video from the first show is pretty badass.

"Lights In The Sky"

God, if I was THERE, man...it just couldn't get any better. What a moment in time.

ninjaw
08-16-2013, 05:13 PM
I'm upping the file to RITCNIN

Ryan
08-16-2013, 05:51 PM
That was my exact thoughts aswell, as someone else said earlier, I hope a gif of that dance gets made

haha I noticed that too, during Find My Way and whatnot when he's standing on the podium.

Definitely an homage to May-tard.

thefragile_jake
08-16-2013, 06:05 PM
I'm upping the file to RITCNIN

The video file?

dragonkal
08-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Holy crap. Our tapers/capturers are AMAZING. I wish we had some kind of ongoing Secret Santa* thing going for you all so I could express my appreciation in a capitalist fashion.

*I say this, and I'm an atheist. That's how much I adore you pigs.

Krazy
08-16-2013, 06:19 PM

"Lights In The Sky"

The lightning nearly matches the lighting for Copy of a- how awesome!

And the doosh with the light saber still manages to stick out like a sore thumb. Hopefully someone shoved that thing completely up his/her ass. :P

Ryan
08-16-2013, 06:32 PM
And the doosh with the light saber still manages to stick out like a sore thumb. Hopefully someone shoved that thing completely up his/her ass. :P

I agree, what's the fucking point in holding that horrible thing up the whole time?

kercyx
08-16-2013, 06:55 PM
I just watched the Lowlands vid... a single word : WOOOOW !!
- Perfect sound mix (we can clearly hear every intruments, just listen to Copy of A to understand how good the mix is)
- Special vocals FX on Burn and Gave up (and we HEAR the synths !!)
- The Warning never sounded THAT good !
- a lot of energy
For me, the best stream from 2013 so far...(in term of sound in particular)

slave2thewage
08-16-2013, 07:09 PM
They seemed to have a good show in the end! Let me say, "Dikke Vrouwen op de Toiletten".

fortheloveofgod
08-16-2013, 07:09 PM
I just watched the Lowlands vid... a single word : WOOOOW !!
- Perfect sound mix (we can clearly hear every intruments, just listen to Copy of A to understand how good the mix is)
- Special vocals FX on Burn and Gave up (and we HEAR the synths !!)
- The Warning never sounded THAT good !
- a lot of energy
For me, the best stream from 2013 so far...(in term of sound in particular)

Totally agree. Was the first 2013 stream I have watched. Trent and the band were totally on point. Love the vocal fx. Add another level to the compositions.

Going back now and watching the earlier streams.

JamesCmuse
08-16-2013, 07:12 PM
I wonder if Trent being pissed has contributed to the quality of the performance?

Still love "Hey! Shut the fuck up! Hey... pig", I spilled my tea in my lap I was laughing so much..

TheRealNs1
08-16-2013, 07:16 PM

As a huge tool fan, need gif immediately.

ryanmcfly
08-16-2013, 08:23 PM
Where is this dance?

Krazy
08-16-2013, 08:52 PM
^^^ I'm with McFly, I need to see this ASAP! Was kinda getting bored watching the streams from the shows (not in a bad way- just watching too much of it and YT) but there seems to be some must see/hear shit from this show. Wish I could've watched it but was at work.

EDIT: what 'Nard dance are people referring to- when he starts Jambi live?...

JessicaSarahS
08-16-2013, 09:26 PM
http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/museystuff/warning2_zps1d368da4.gif

This from OSL reminds me of Maynard a bit.

TheBang
08-16-2013, 09:30 PM
Here's the audio album from Lowlands:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2vtc4m4ryesy1rz/NIN_2013-08-16_Lowlands_Festival_-_Biddinghuizen%2C_Netherlands_(AAC).zip

Krazy
08-16-2013, 09:31 PM
^^^ I heart you. Gotta post that on the Tool forum. (fourtheye)

EDIT: I heart JSH, not TheBang. I mean you're OK and all- just sayin'. :P

TheBang
08-16-2013, 09:35 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/tabanger/NIN/dancing2_zps6aee95ce.gif

Krazy
08-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Going slightly OT here, but it fits in with the MJK/Trent stuff- and there's probably people here that don't know or haven't seen it. Couple yeears back when TR had his first born and MJK was doing the APC tour he twisted the lyrics around to Passive a bit as a "congrats" to Trent (at leat I hope so o_O). Anyways it started as "Trent just had a baby, the doctor tells me..." Or something like that. Here's what I found doing a quick google search on my phone- doing it on a proper PC, etc. will probably get better results:

http://fuckyeahmaynardjameskeenan.tumblr.com/post/39891570227/regularfreak-trent-just-had-a-baby-the-doctor

It's honestly the first thing I thought of when someone posted that TR looked like MJK when doing a dance- kind of a tribute thing or what not. A ways enjoy if you haven't seen of heard of it since Tool is one my favorite bands past NIN (yes, I still find them relevant regardless of the decade between albums).

TheBang
08-16-2013, 10:44 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/tabanger/NIN/finckdick_zps2b4a20cb.gif

rampface
08-16-2013, 10:45 PM
Can someone PLEASE put the eventual video up on Youtube? I totally forgot about this!!

Krazy
08-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Can someone PLEASE put the eventual video up on Youtube? I totally forgot about this!!

It's apparently up- go to RITCNIN twitter account for the link. I haven't checked it yet but will later on.

BRoswell
08-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Since everyone was praising the filming of today's concert, what's everyone's favorite stream thus far? Mine is still Fuji Rocks.

skip niklas
08-16-2013, 10:57 PM
Right before Robin knocks that one down Trent picked up his mic stand, and I thought how great a little creative editing would be combined with this moment.

LeviSnuts
08-16-2013, 10:57 PM
thanks for the audio! who's got album art for the 8/16 show?

october_midnight
08-16-2013, 11:11 PM
Hoping that by the time the show makes its way here to Vancouver, TR's got all the 'hey!'s and 'whoa!'s out of his system. Interjecting them in to every song is getting to be a bit much for me lol.

megalomaniac3
08-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Since everyone was praising the filming of today's concert, what's everyone's favorite stream thus far? Mine is still Fuji Rocks.

Well today's stream definitely had the best audio thus far. Finally picking up those low end frequencies. Fuck yeah!

ninlive
08-16-2013, 11:29 PM
Here is the Lowlands set in full on YouTube for those who couldn't find the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2rpMk3O1_k

fuckit
08-16-2013, 11:49 PM
as much as i love all the performances and as intense and amazing being at lollapalooza was, i have to say that Trent's voice is going to be a wreck IF they keep playing a similar setlist. i can see him struggling up there with all the older songs even with all the energy. nonetheless great performance.

AgentofChaos
08-16-2013, 11:53 PM
Just watched the lowlands video rip. Thanks for that to those who were so quick on the turnaround. Awesome job ladies and gents.

On to the show. Glad we finally have a distorted vox Burn recorded properly!

Also, I absolutely don't mind 1,000,000 being in the set list at all (love that "I don't feel" breakdown at the end), but why is Robin not playing guitar on that track this time around? Seems like an odd choice.

One staple I will be sad as shit to see go if it ever does, and I'm so glad it's still making consistent set appearances is Terrible Lie. I never get tired of that song. Ever. Especially with Robin. Melts my face off every single time.

TR was fuckin fierce tonight, loved it.

Kyle
08-16-2013, 11:54 PM
Just watched the lowlands video rip. Thanks for that to those who were so quick on the turnaround. Awesome job ladies and gents.

Comment: I absolutely don't mind 1,000,000 being in the set list at all (love that "I don't feel" breakdown at the end), but why is Robin not playing guitar on that track? Has it been this way the whole tour?

Yup. That's the way they've been playing it. Your guess is as good as ours.

DigitalChaos
08-17-2013, 01:20 AM
Wow, awesome video!

What the hell got into Trent?! He is very much into the performance and fucking around some too. Very enjoyable watch. I think he has officially gone into comfortable tour mode now.

DigitalChaos
08-17-2013, 01:22 AM
and holy fuck. so many video captures! We are going to have to mix all of them together to show off all the various songs. An extended tour video. Maybe even put some of the crowd shots in there (like that badass lightning video someone just posted from Fuji)

Fred
08-17-2013, 01:37 AM
That's a project I'd definitely get behind, and maybe even contribute to, if my video editing "skills" are any good. I've said before that a good AATCHB-style video could be made from this, and with nearly every festival on the tour streaming, it just keeps getting better and better.

Amaro
08-17-2013, 02:07 AM
Wow, I see what ya'll meant about Lowlands. I'm on Closer now, via Apple TV. Trent, band energy, sound mix, certain instrumentation (Burn, for one thing), it's shot great, and the visual/light show seems to just be better than ever before on this festival leg, possibly different from the rest though? A lot of shots (the angles, maybe) paired with this livened light show (in my estimation) and fog elements make me think of AATCHB. A lot. I guess those are the reasons why. Or maybe it's the camera the cameras used and/or their exposures set. There's a cool hue? Really great anyhow.

Thank you, RITC (as that's the source I'm watching from).

See, setlists just don't matter much when the shit is this good. ;)

Edit: Also, that's the first time I've seen a Gibson SG being used in NIN live. Is it the first?

Editt: TWOIT = RED haha <3

Editor: I am curious about the upcoming Fall tour's visual show. This performance proves some of the best lighting and visual elements of any NIN show I can recall. I remember LITS looking more vast, maybe because the arena stage is bigger than these kinds, but I don't remember being this impressed. I must just love colors and fog and shit. VIVID.

captainbeyond
08-17-2013, 02:21 AM
I am only a minute and half into it and I have to stop myself and restart it because I'm being too overwhelmed with badassery. Yes I have seen all the previous shows on available on this tour but what the fuck?!?

His attitude and those comments and that look in his eye!! Where did this come from? Then the song starts and it sounds more badass than ever and you could feel that he knows that too!

Fred
08-17-2013, 02:26 AM
His attitude and those comments and that look in his eye!! Where did this come from? Then the song starts and it sounds more badass than ever and you could feel that he knows that too!

Lots of people have talked about how he tends to loathe playing European festivals. Again, he seemed to be in good spirits when they played Roskilde Festival in 2009, but after lots of shitty incidents at German festivals, I guess he might have come to hate this particular part of the world. His opening remarks do seem to take the piss out of the general attitude of lots of festival goers; "hey, the 'fuck-you-like-an-animal' band is playing Friday", "whoa, dude, I hope they play that Johnny Cash song", "Die Scheissehosen are playing immediately afterwards. Let's go find some good spots" etc.

Maybe, after Pukkelpop where there were lots of douches in the audience and they apparently cut the set short, he's out to prove that he's still got the "attitude" and the "look in his eye". And he sure does.

Amaro
08-17-2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks, Belgium.

No, really...thank you.

This show's a keeper!

Fred
08-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Whoa, when did they give the chorus synths an overhaul for Terrible Lie? Sounds awesome! Alessando is really getting a lot of elbow room after his absence. His post-chorus synth improvisation in Reptile at Outside rocked big time as well. I loved the 2009 quartet, but he's really adding a lot of texture to songs that needed a bit of freshening up.

thefragile_jake
08-17-2013, 02:51 AM
Yeah, I'm on March of the Pigs and he has a certain attitude about him in this performance. Trent will always be Trent but wow....he's on fire in this one.

Edit: Whoa...what was the "Shut the fuck up!" all about?

captainbeyond
08-17-2013, 02:52 AM
that GIF of Robin has me laughing so hard I'm crying. The best part was I had just watched that moment in the stream minutes before seeing the GIF!

icklekitty
08-17-2013, 03:20 AM

More of these.

JamesCmuse
08-17-2013, 04:07 AM
And THAT is why Robin is my favourite..

Fist Fuck
08-17-2013, 04:10 AM

1. Fuji Rocks - Excellent sound, HD, great comeback performance, a little distant filming
2. Lowlands - Great sound, amazing performance, excellent filming, setlist a little short and not broadcasted in HD
3. Lollapalooza - Overall great stream, leather jacket
4. Outside Lands - Sound is all over the place, only enjoyable during the quieter songs (SICNH!)

Having a good time watching these! Ready to party, have fun.

TheBang
08-17-2013, 05:12 AM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/tabanger/NIN/microphone_zpsc7036564.gif

Fred
08-17-2013, 06:41 AM
And on that note, and in honour of Trent's newly rediscovered anger:

http://i.imgur.com/hmK9xD5.png

scorpiusdiamond
08-17-2013, 08:06 AM
If Trent's this pissed at Lowlands, imagine how Reading and Leeds is gonna be following Fall Out Boy...

slave2thewage
08-17-2013, 08:24 AM
Trent shading Fall Out Boy at Birmingham in 2007 was hilarious.

thefragile_jake
08-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Trent shading Fall Out Boy at Birmingham in 2007 was hilarious.

Oh? What happened exactly?

slave2thewage
08-17-2013, 10:29 AM
Oh? What happened exactly?
They had lots of technical problems that night and at one point the synths basically stopped working so while they were fixing them Trent was talking to the crowd and he said "We'll make it up to you. We're gonna play every song by every band ever... except Fall Out Boy... we don't have the talent."

profane
08-17-2013, 11:21 AM
If Trent's this pissed at Lowlands, imagine how Reading and Leeds is gonna be following Fall Out Boy...

They already followed them at pukkelpop.

Fist Fuck
08-17-2013, 12:04 PM
What If We Could?

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/s720x720/1146551_10201952045386509_1812835153_n.jpg

Why?

martin_b
08-17-2013, 12:27 PM
Lots of people have talked about how he tends to loathe playing European festivals. Again, he seemed to be in good spirits when they played Roskilde Festival in 2009, but after lots of shitty incidents at German festivals, I guess he might have come to hate this particular part of the world. His opening remarks do seem to take the piss out of the general attitude of lots of festival goers; "hey, the 'fuck-you-like-an-animal' band is playing Friday", "whoa, dude, I hope they play that Johnny Cash song", "Die Scheissehosen are playing immediately afterwards. Let's go find some good spots" etc.

Maybe, after Pukkelpop where there were lots of douches in the audience and they apparently cut the set short, he's out to prove that he's still got the "attitude" and the "look in his eye". And he sure does.

What incidents?

BTW: Great GIFs!

dlb
08-17-2013, 12:47 PM
What incidents?

BTW: Great GIFs!

enjoy! ;)

http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/733-Random-NIN-Questions?p=107686#post107686

Leviathant
08-17-2013, 01:09 PM
I have to say, I really enjoyed the way the Lowlands videostream was blown out and oversaturated. Normally, I'm in the "accurate representation" camp, and the video screens suffered a bit (notably during Hurt) from the processing, but the band looked fantastic and otherworldly. I wouldn't want every concert video to look like that, but I'm glad this video did.

The Reason Being
08-17-2013, 01:14 PM
The parts where all the lighting was solid red made Trent look like he was in the qotsa Go With The Flow video

Amaro
08-17-2013, 01:15 PM
I have to say, I really enjoyed the way the Lowlands videostream was blown out and oversaturated. Normally, I'm in the "accurate representation" camp, and the video screens suffered a bit (notably during Hurt) from the processing, but the band looked fantastic and otherworldly. I wouldn't want every concert video to look like that, but I'm glad this video did.

Those are the terms I was probably seeking in my attempt to pin down what was just different about the show from the footage. I guess I really, really like it a little tweaked from reality. It's like the camera is on a tiny amount of acid? The colors, man. A la Fragility something.0, and there's this wide depth during the shots from the far side of either Josh or Robin, bringing me to AATCHB. Then there's the visual composition to the outro of Burn in a particular shot with Trent and Robin, also an apparent standout to me. Flipping gorgeous.

Trent will release a live halo again someday. And if I'm wrong, there are always these streams.

slave2thewage
08-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Gave Up nearly gave me epilepsy at the end.

tricil
08-17-2013, 01:33 PM
The parts where all the lighting was solid red made Trent look like he was in the qotsa Go With The Flow video

Does anyone remember Gave Up from AVOTT before the color correction?

dlb
08-17-2013, 01:39 PM
wow, finally went through the gig without any interruptions and I can safely say that this is pretty much the best stream yet (audio and soundwise)! I just love how this was filmed and the saturation makes for some very neat effects! This band might very well be the dopest thing there is right now! Fuck yes! If that is having a "bad time" than I will never want Trent to have a good time ever again on stage!

Krazy
08-17-2013, 01:41 PM

The dude with the colorful cat paint at 33 seconds into the vid looks scared- I'm pretty sure he felt TR was speaking to him. Hopefully he sharted and had a bad time.
TheBang- dude you can do this, get the angry Trent face with that guys look rotating in a gif.

rhet
08-17-2013, 01:50 PM

Watching this over and over is cheering me up so much right now despite walking 35min with super heavy bags in the rain to miss my train by 3 seconds.

marodi
08-17-2013, 02:10 PM

The Finkster is way too cool to walk around a mic stand.

Gave Up nearly gave me epilepsy at the end.

Me too! I was having flashback of the CBH video.

And I love you, my fellow ETSers; I love NIN too. I guess it makes me the anti-Trent since he hates everyone.

Fist Fuck
08-17-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm pretty sure he felt TR was speaking to him. Hopefully he sharted and had a bad time.

Please use the spoiler tag from now on. I had just taken a sip of coffee and half of it is all over my keyboard right now.

JessicaSarahS
08-17-2013, 02:53 PM

Aside from the video screens, the video color is pretty close to what you get in person. The Lowlands stream is definitely the nicest to look at, while the other streams have looked a bit dull in comparison.

nowimnothing
08-17-2013, 06:37 PM
My three year old daughter was watching the Lowlands rip with me this morning and as Came Back Haunted came on - she turns to me and says 'Oh wow, I think this is Gangnam Style'.

Well take that TR.

nowimnothing
08-17-2013, 07:56 PM
Here we go... another pearler from my three year old whilst watching 'Only' she started sing along 'There is no poo, there is only wee'

Maybe TR could take some song writing lessons from my daughter.

Krazy
08-17-2013, 08:23 PM
Here we go... another pearler from my three year old whilst watching 'Only' she started sing along 'There is no poo, there is only wee'

I have found you can find
poopies in nurseries!

BABY SCREAMS!!

Promethean
08-17-2013, 08:35 PM
Trent had problems showing up places in Europe and finding the facilities just not up to snuff. However, he seems annoyed about something much more recent, something backstage. My guess is Eminem's crew made everyone's lives miserable, claiming areas meant for all as their own as well as other shit we've already heard. Funny slagging Fall Out Boy though.

Paul
08-17-2013, 10:12 PM
Watching this excellent Lowlands footage has me thinking back to all those VHS bootlegs I'd watch over and over, and especially rewind certain key moments that were interesting for some reason or another. The way this was performed and shot, there are so many nuances and great moments in this one set that I'm picking up. It's just so fun to witness, and my favorite stream of the tour thus far.

(Which also makes it that much more sad this was a shorter set...)

skip niklas
08-17-2013, 10:19 PM
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r155/tabanger/NIN/microphone_zpsc7036564.gif

Amazingly well done, as usual. I find it even funnier that the still shot you chose is my instagram avatar. That's a great face he's making.

TheBang
08-17-2013, 11:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/fvUjxCJ.jpg

Krazy
08-18-2013, 12:17 AM
^^^^ Bwhahahhahaha!!!!!

"I'm Mountain Lion, here me 'MEOWWWWW!!!'... Uh oh, wrong partay- must leave now."

Fred
08-18-2013, 01:46 AM

My girlfriend remarked that this is probably what Trent sings when he's changing diapers. I so want her to be right.

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 10:03 AM
So only 4 hours till the next stream right?

theimage13
08-18-2013, 10:17 AM
All this baby talk is freaking me out.

That's all.

binaryhermit
08-18-2013, 10:22 AM
All this baby talk is freaking me out.Seriously. I hope I never have kids.Back on topic, there'll be another stream in a little over 4 hours. Woot.

theimage13
08-18-2013, 10:30 AM
Seriously. I hope I never have kids

There's no hope about it. If you don't want kids, do not be that guy who doesn't want and/or can't afford to raise offspring. It's extremely unfair to them. If you don't want kids, keep it in your pants, use protection, get 'em snipped...whatever it takes. Don't perpetuate the population of kids who are in need parents who love them and can provide for them.

Wow, that got waaaaaaaay off topic. Sorry.

FOUR HOURS TO ANOTHER STREAM!!! Although I'll be up to neck in packing for a move, so I won't be tuning in. Maybe I'll throw an old show on the iPod or something though.

icklekitty
08-18-2013, 10:36 AM
There's no hope about it. If you don't want kids, do not be that guy who doesn't want and/or can't afford to raise offspring. It's extremely unfair to them. If you don't want kids, keep it in your pants, use protection, get 'em snipped...whatever it takes. Don't perpetuate the population of kids who are in need parents who love them and can provide for them.

Wow, that got waaaaaaaay off topic. Sorry.

FOUR HOURS TO ANOTHER STREAM!!! Although I'll be up to neck in packing for a move, so I won't be tuning in. Maybe I'll throw an old show on the iPod or something though.

And if you do want kids, pull your head out of your arse and be one of the ones to adopt the children out there with nobody to love them. Kinda like Germany is doing with some of the bankrupt EU countries (youseewhatididthere)

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 12:11 PM
I'm getting an error. uh, oh.

"An error occurred ... is you have no rights to"

Dammit, I know my rights!

EDIT: Nevermind. Working now.

Toadflax
08-18-2013, 01:17 PM
So... is there already a setlist for the show that hasn't started yet?

http://www.rock-n-heim.com/lineup/nine-inch-nails

Kyle
08-18-2013, 01:26 PM

Without translating the rest of the page, I can say it's possible. When I saw Tomahawk a couple months ago, I knew the setlist before the show started because I saw the one that was taped to the stage in front of where Michael Patton was standing. And yes, I know nobody at a festival is going to get close enough to the stage to read Trent's setlist, but the point remains that it is possible to get a copy of the setlist before the show starts. However, as we've seen a couple times on this tour, NIN can change their setlist at the last minute so it's still not set in stone.

billpulsipher
08-18-2013, 01:30 PM
would like to see TR bury the With Teeth songs once and for all...That album will always be his 'Exciter'....

telee.kom
08-18-2013, 01:40 PM
I'd like to see a bit more changed setlist, I don't even want new songs, but just something they haven't played yet. It's probably because I'm spoiled with all those streams, but little more refreshing setlist would be great. I didn't get my hopes too high though, it's not much plausible

scorpiusdiamond
08-18-2013, 01:42 PM
would like to see TR bury the With Teeth songs once and for all...That album will always be his 'Exciter'....

Controversial NIN opinion: With Teeth is my favourite album as a whole. Just a lot of the songs I love are rarely if ever on a setlist.

Toadflax
08-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Ha!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>The festival production turned out OK I guess but shit's gonna get next-level this fall. <a href="http://t.co/wjh0aa4J49">http://t.co/wjh0aa4J49</a></p>&mdash; Trent Reznor (@trent_reznor) <a href="https://twitter.com/trent_reznor/statuses/369159275127398400">August 18, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

EDIT: Balls, can't embed a Tweet here, I guess. Anyway: https://twitter.com/trent_reznor

icklekitty
08-18-2013, 01:45 PM

Ah, but the real question is how much of the set will he get through before the torrid love affair between NIN and German festival fans kicks off?

brokenfragility
08-18-2013, 01:46 PM
Controversial NIN opinion: With Teeth is my favourite album as a whole. Just a lot of the songs I love are rarely if ever on a setlist.

I think the last 3 songs on W_T are like some of the best TR has ever done, but as a whole....its got some really really weak songs on it,

Kyle
08-18-2013, 01:47 PM
Completely disagree.

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 01:50 PM

I like WT.
I like Exciter.

There, I said it.

Toadflax
08-18-2013, 01:51 PM
I think the last 3 songs on W_T are like some of the best TR has ever done, but as a whole....its got some really really weak songs on it,

Pretty much my thoughts on all the post Fragile albums (hopefully not counting Hesitation Marks). I think a longer wait for one album that included All The Love In The World, Right Where It Belongs, Home, In This Twilight, The Good Soldier, Me, I'm Not, My Violent Heart, Discipline, Demon Seed, etc. would have been amazing. Without all the Hand That Feeds, Beginning Of The End, 1,000,000, Capital G, etc., etc., etc.

Also, the most polarizing song for me: love the chorus of Head Down but dislike the verses.

Anyway, where were we?

cahernandez
08-18-2013, 01:56 PM

Not controversial at all, it's my favorite album as well! When it came out a lot of people were excited about it, yes, because it was NIN's comeback album but back then people held it in high steem.

billpulsipher
08-18-2013, 01:57 PM
WT has SOME pretty good songs I admit, but he never plays them live (everyday/collector/love is not enough) my main point is enough of fucking hand that feeds and only....

binaryhermit
08-18-2013, 01:57 PM
Not digging Kraftklub on the live stream

slave2thewage
08-18-2013, 01:58 PM
So, what's the streaming link? Google is failing me.

binaryhermit
08-18-2013, 02:00 PM
http://rocknheim.arte.tv/ has the full stream, I think they'll stream only the Nine Inch Nails concert at http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/

Toadflax
08-18-2013, 02:01 PM
So, what's the streaming link? Google is failing me.

http://liveweb.arte.tv/

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 02:09 PM
Not digging Kraftklub on the live stream

Did you notice that in the between song banter, the singer kept saying "Nine Inch Nails" and other things in German that I could not understand?

Probably saying: "Hey, who here besides that one topless chick is ready for us to call it a night so they can hear NIN?"

or something to that effect.

: )

ManBurning
08-18-2013, 02:12 PM
WT has SOME pretty good songs I admit, but he never plays them live (everyday/collector/love is not enough) my main point is enough of fucking hand that feeds and only....

Those songs have been played to death on the [With_Teeth] tour. You should be asking where the hell are Sunspots and All the love in the world? Now those are the two best tracks on the album!

Seriously though, where the hell IS Sunspots? Probably one of the top 10 NIN songs off ALL TIME!

halo33
08-18-2013, 02:26 PM
For some reason, the image of the band on the streaming site bugs me. Cant put my finger on it.

**maybe its because they look like they all have lip gloss on**

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 02:28 PM
Those songs have been played to death on the [With_Teeth] tour. You should be asking where the hell are Sunspots and All the love in the world? Now those are the two best tracks on the album!

Seriously though, where the hell IS Sunspots? Probably one of the top 10 NIN songs off ALL TIME!

They're totally saving Sunspots for Tension 2013. It'll fit into the "Dedicated to everyone at ETS" part of the set right between TPD and Happiness In Slavery. The Encore will be AATCHB and we can all die happy.

:p

halo33
08-18-2013, 02:30 PM
Sometimes I wish that would actually happen, not just to see those songs finally put to bed, but to see what people would complain about afterwards!

Collin
08-18-2013, 02:33 PM
With Teeth is my 2nd favorite NIN album. Totally underrated. soo many great songs.

All The Love in The World (one of my all time fav NIN songs), Love Is Not Enough, Every Day Is Exactly The Same, Only, Sunspots, The Line Begins to Blur, Beside You In Time, Right Where It Belongs

Even Home and Non-Entity are great tracks!

I hope Trent brings out atleast one deep cut from With Teeth on the upcoming tour.

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 02:33 PM
We'll all complain about the lack of My Violent Heart and Demon Seed, duh!

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Even Home and Non-Entity are great tracks!

Oddly enough, I've long said that both of those are great tracks. In fact, the only song from WT that I really can't bear is the title track. For what it's worth, I think that album would have been better being titled as Non-Entity and having "Non-Entity" take A With A Teeth A's place. I used to have a playlist that was setup that way, with Home tacked on before ATLITW (just a personal preference there).

hani
08-18-2013, 02:40 PM
Demon Seed would be an awesome closer. same with ATLITW as an opener.

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 02:42 PM
Demon Seed would be an awesome closer. same with ATLITW as an opener.

Given how they are starting the shows now, it would actually make sense to do ATLITW right after Copy of A, and the instrumentation would readily facilitate it, too.

dlb
08-18-2013, 02:43 PM
6 minutes until showtime!

http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 02:46 PM
Went on a hike listening to the August 29th bootleg of the Chicago - Wave Goodbye tour....I think "Metal" would work perfect with this current arrangement! Glad I made it back in time for the stream.

Less than 3 minutes now!

ManBurning
08-18-2013, 02:48 PM
They're totally saving Sunspots for Tension 2013. It'll fit into the "Dedicated to everyone at ETS" part of the set right between TPD and Happiness In Slavery. The Encore will be AATCHB and we can all die happy.

:p

I said it before quite a few months ago, as long as I get 1, just 1 of the above 4 songs that was named played live, I would die the happiest NIN fan in the world, and wouldn't give a shit if they played nothing but closer, Only and THTF for the rest of the show over and over and over...

The only song from those that I can ever see making an appearance at this point is Happiness. I think it would fit into the show quite well, and even your average NIN fan would appreciate it. That's not exactly a deep cut from NIN's catalog or anything. Once upon a time that used to be a very heavily rotated song on the set.

halo33
08-18-2013, 02:49 PM
The only song from those that I can ever see making an appearance at this point is Happiness. I think it would fit into the show quite well, and even your average NIN fan would appreciate it. That's not exactly a deep cut from NIN's catalog or anything. Once upon a time that used to be a very heavily rotated song on the set.

It sure was. And it sounded amazing live!

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 02:50 PM
That monkey is fuckin' creeepy

halo33
and here. we.

GO.

Alvetica
That monkey is gonna give me nightmares

dlb
It's on! Let's see what Trent has to say to Germany! :D

halo33
08-18-2013, 02:51 PM
For a second I thought James Woolley was back in the band.

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 02:52 PM
http://www.ninwiki.com/images/3/36/Jameswoolley.jpg

martin_b
08-18-2013, 02:52 PM
"How long does it going to take?" Ehhh... stupid monkey. ;-)

marodi
08-18-2013, 02:54 PM
That monkey looks more like an ape to me. The smiling is still creepy though.

Kyle
08-18-2013, 02:54 PM
I said it before quite a few months ago, as long as I get 1, just 1 of the above 4 songs that was named played live, I would die the happiest NIN fan in the world, and wouldn't give a shit if they played nothing but closer, Only and THTF for the rest of the show over and over and over...

It seemed like it but really it was two tours, both of which played an almost identical setlist every night.

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 02:55 PM
here we go!

ManBurning
I donno where you people are seeing this... but I have been sitting on http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/ for over an hour, and it has a little timer that says "Le Live Commence le 18/08/2013 a 12:50 dans (timer going down).

Here's the kicker... my timer keeps goddamn resetting itself ever 5 mins or so... it starts at 35:00 and ticks down, and then it gets to about 30:00 and resets to 35:00 again!! Urgh.

dlb
That's it... Trent doesn't want to play. Fuck my country! :D

slave2thewage
08-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Where is the tanktop?!

thefragile_jake
Oh shit, aerial shots?

halo33
overhead shot=money

martin_b
Do you have any problems with this stream?

I have a one-two seconds long sound and then 30 sec of waiting for another 1-2 sec gap. :-\

TheBang
It sounds just like the audience is in my room!

Mr.Metheus
Ooh, did Trent buy a new outfit?

halo33
08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
This feed looks GREAT!

dlb
There he is! :D

Me and Trent need to go shopping together some day.

Kyle
Ican hear singing and the crowd but barely the music.

hani
phmngnmmnnn ECHOOOO

Kyle
08-18-2013, 02:58 PM
Music getting better

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 02:58 PM
phmngnmmnnn ECHOOOO

That was great!

Man, this looks and sounds awesome.

Crazyman
08-18-2013, 02:59 PM
Whoa, this feed is amazing! This might be the best stream I've ever watched

Kyle
I'm loving this video

marodi
And then, nonchalantly walking on stage, the Finkster.

dlb
And Trent looks pissed. That's what I'm most excited about. :D

Mr.Metheus
I either love or hate the aerial shots- I'm not sure which.

martin_b
08-18-2013, 03:00 PM
Fucking French/German streaming services! This site is a fucking joke...

TheBang
08-18-2013, 03:00 PM
When they do those long shots, I feel like I'm right at the festival... way in the back.

billpulsipher
08-18-2013, 03:01 PM
play fucking Sanctified

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes! Disappointed!

I would love for them to debut another new one tonight. Crowd seems really into them.

Paper Street
Fuck yeah crowd.

dlb
Dissapointed. Woheeee!!! I prefer it to sanctified actually.

ManBurning
OK, that's it. I'm pissed off... every single link I click tells me to wait 35 fucking minutes to watch the stream. Fuck off Rock 'n Heim... I'll wait for someone to record and post this later.

TheBang
play fucking Sanctified
"Head Like a Hole!"

howdidislipinto
08-18-2013, 03:03 PM
The camera work keeps getting better and better for these streams. So cool. Just going to make the eventual fan-made AATCHB-style compilation better. ;)

dlb
08-18-2013, 03:03 PM
This my link right now:

Not working?

marodi
08-18-2013, 03:04 PM
Fucking French/German streaming services! This site is a fucking joke...

We must not be watching the same thing; this stream is absolutely perfect. Image and sound are awesome. It feels like I'm right there on stage with them.

TheBang
08-18-2013, 03:04 PM
This my link right now:

Not working?
Works .

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 03:05 PM
I either love or hate the aerial shots- I'm not sure which.

I like them. And I want to know what the hell his footswitch is for.

howdidislipinto
The setlist posted earlier must be accurate since they're displaying song titles on this stream, right?

ManBurning
This my link right now:

Not working?

Nope, i click on the link and there is a 35 minute countdown. It starts counting down telling me the show will start in 35 mins.

dragonkal
08-18-2013, 03:06 PM
I'm stuck outside without wifi so will be enjoying the stream fap as a proxy till I see the show. Yay! FAP ON, those with Internet connectivity!

eonphi
Is this stream supposed to look and sound like crap? What's the link to the good quality one?

martin_b
OK, that's it. I'm pissed off... every single link I click tells me to wait 35 fucking minutes to watch the stream. Fuck off Rock 'n Heim... I'll wait for someone to record and post this later.

I have also an issue with this fucking streaming crap-site. It feels like my bandwidth could be about 128 kb/s. But it's 20 MB/s and it is not enough even for the SD quality? Crap.

marodi
Oh yeah, badass tambourine playing!

halo33
hot overhead tambourine action

m0reta
I love the aerial shots! Also:

http://i.imgur.com/kcgHU9M.jpg?1

This image makes me happy.

gorny540
I definitely like Disappointed but when I see them in Philly I need Sanctified sooooo bad

Kyle
08-18-2013, 03:07 PM
We must not be watching the same thing; this stream is absolutely perfect. Image and sound are awesome. It feels like I'm right there on stage with them.
You misunderstand him I think. He's not watching anything. Hence the complaint about the streaming (not what's being streamed).

marodi
Oh and this is where I'm watching for those of you having trouble: http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Rock_n_Heim_2013___Nine_Inch_Nails/

FULLMETAL
Holy balls! This stream looks amazing! I love the direction and the sound mix is fucking tight. This may end up as my favorite so far next to Fuji since I was there.

Paper Street
08-18-2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah, when a good recording shows up online this one might be a keeper.

thefragile_jake
The setlist posted earlier must be accurate since they're displaying song titles on this stream, right?

Got a link to that set list?

marodi
You misunderstand him I think. He's not watching anything. Hence the complaint about the streaming (not what's being streamed).

My bad then, sorry about that.

And yeah Came Back Haunted!

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Who was Trent yelling at??

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 03:09 PM
Wow. Angry Trent just spouted off some obsenities at the crew.

Also, damn Ilan has a lot of gear going on. Shit.

artisresistance8
08-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Feels like we have a backstage pass with some of these shots, love it!

Mr.Metheus
08-18-2013, 03:10 PM
Okay, the aerial shots have grown on me. They're weird, but it's neat seeing everything from an unusual perspective. And they'll be a great addition to the compilation video that I hope someone will make at the end of this tour ;)

billpulsipher
08-18-2013, 03:11 PM
I hope the setlist posted earlier is changed up a bit...would like to see wretched or sicnh since this is the best stream so far

filmfanb
pretty sure he shoud "whats the fucking point"

halo33
http://i.imgur.com/MaPZlBp.jpg

Blue Man Josh

nowimdowninit
Dudes and dudettes, these aerial shots are the money, mofos. I've watched a thousand NIN live films, and I have yet to see one freaking overhead. Till now.

Kyle
08-18-2013, 03:12 PM
There is so much tape on that stage someone's going to go to the wrong marker at the wrong time and Trent will get pissed and break something.

filmfanb
08-18-2013, 03:13 PM
something is getting broken. trust

ManBurning
yeah, everytime I click on the links everyone provides, it keeps going to the page with the photo of them looking all dirty like they just came out of a mine with a notification telling me the show will start in 35 mins, a countdown starts and when it gets to 30 minutes, resets back to 35 minutes again. Whatever, doesn't matter. I'll just keep refreshing this page to see what i'm missing. Sounds like the standard setlist so far, only thing I would have wanted to see at this point was Trent yelling at crew members.

dlb
I really regret not getting tickets for that shit! NIN would have been well worth the money and drive!

thefragile_jake
08-18-2013, 03:14 PM
Yep Trent seems feisty again tonight!

hani
08-18-2013, 03:16 PM
man, this stream is the shit! awesome quality. and you can tell Trent finally got a little less, ummm, 'tense' and he gets to have some fun onstage, doesn't he

this concert is going to be so good

hani
08-18-2013, 03:16 PM
and by fun I mean he'll yell at stuff and people

marodi
08-18-2013, 03:17 PM
Never heard Robin's singing that clearly before.

And MARCH PIGS!

filmfanb
08-18-2013, 03:18 PM
interesting back of the stage cam

Alvetica
The curtain needs to come down after Trent wants to see it come down from now on.

halo33
Love the Planet of the Apes font. Heh.

Kyle
08-18-2013, 03:19 PM
The overhead angles make the light show look super chaotic.

martin_b
Ok, time to referat. :-(

I hope that someone is recording this stream.

Have a great watching everybody and keep the posts on so those of us whose have problems with this streaming site will know what is being played.

thefragile_jake
Hrmm. The stream is good but the quality keeps going from decent to all pixelated frequently for me. :(

Guess we got Piggy next?

rampface
08-18-2013, 03:20 PM
That was the best I've seen 1,000,000 and March of the Pigs played so far this tour!

hani
08-18-2013, 03:21 PM
damn, those synths give me chills. you go Ally!

thefragile_jake
LMAO subtitles jumped the gun with introducing Piggy

filmfanb
now that is a fucking transition.

gorast
That scream into Piggy was the best thing. The absolute best.

marodi
08-18-2013, 03:22 PM
The overhead angles make the light show look super chaotic.

I was thinking "is this the monolith from 2001?" It was awesome.

gorast
08-18-2013, 03:23 PM
This is the absolute best Piggy of the tour so far. Hands down.

thefragile_jake
Oh my god, the crowd singing...this is amazing!

hani
audience singing. bliss

nowimdowninit
08-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Umm, this is great, but... this is a lot like drunk Trent from back in the day. Did dude fall off the wagon again?

PeterAbilly
If somebody is still getting message that 'stream will start in 40min...' or whatever try different browser. It worked for me. ...WOW did the crowd sing part of the piggy just now? :eek:

marodi
Oh my god, the crowd singing...this is amazing!

Especially with Angry Trent watching them... :D

TheBang
Umm, this is great, but... this is a lot like drunk Trent from back in the day. Did dude fall off the wagon again?
Where'd I put that facepalm button??

howdidislipinto
08-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Got a link to that set list?

Setlist that Toadflax posted earlier in the thread.