PDA

View Full Version : NIN Live Archive, Audio/Video Recording Thread - Download Links

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

mewsick
07-31-2017, 12:50 PM
dimes not working for me either, your link works but don't see any torrent file to grab :( thanks though, looking forward to the "non-dime" options

botley
07-31-2017, 01:09 PM
I am converting it down to 720p30, will try and host the result somewhere... sometime

FULLMETAL
07-31-2017, 01:15 PM
Note: There were encoder glitches at the broadcast source that caused video and audio dropouts at:
middle of Somewhat Damaged

Somewhat Damaged?!

ItsJustDave
07-31-2017, 01:21 PM
Because it was at the source, these glitches also impacted those of us in the audience.

LosingFocus
07-31-2017, 01:35 PM
Has anyone run the glitches through various analysers to look for ARG clues? [emoji23]

TheBang
07-31-2017, 01:51 PM
Somewhat Damaged?!
Wow, that is a totally unfortunate brain fart. It was supposed to be The Wretched.

Jon
07-31-2017, 07:59 PM
I can't download it either, something to do with being a 'guest' user. Hope it ends up on MEGA or something soon.

From what I can gather these days, you have to e-mail the moderator(s) and request to be upgraded from a "Guest" to a "Power User". The e-mail has to be from the e-mail address you used for sign-up, and must include your dimeadozen username.

fishtifer
07-31-2017, 08:38 PM
From what I can gather these days, you have to e-mail the moderator(s) and request to be upgraded from a "Guest" to a "Power User". The e-mail has to be from the e-mail address you used for sign-up, and must include your dimeadozen username.

Ain't nobody got time for that - here's from another thread, I don't know why anybody bothers with Dime anymore, only a select few can use it.

https://youtu.be/JujihaeDpQ0

bobbie solo
08-01-2017, 12:39 AM
re: dimeadozen....yes if you dont log in/use your account for a long time, eventually they drop you. It happened to me last year or the year before.

theimage13
08-01-2017, 07:27 AM
If anyone has plans on authoring a Bluray version of Panorama (menus / chapters), PM me - I have a burner and could churn out a few physical copies for the cost of blanks and postage (within the US, it would probably be ~$5-6 for the disc, case, padded envelope, and postage). If you just want a physical copy, please don't PM me yet - I'll let you know if it looks like it'll happen and will take requests then.

ninjaw
08-01-2017, 08:59 AM
We already discussed dime before, make the smallest donation and they'll never erase anything from you anymore, mega is just dead and unusable anymorr

high def ultra-realism
08-01-2017, 10:32 AM
If anyone has plans on authoring a Bluray version of Panorama (menus / chapters), PM me - I have a burner and could churn out a few physical copies for the cost of blanks and postage (within the US, it would probably be ~$5-6 for the disc, case, padded envelope, and postage). If you just want a physical copy, please don't PM me yet - I'll let you know if it looks like it'll happen and will take requests then.

I can help with the sleeve design!

TheBang
08-01-2017, 12:54 PM
The public video download option is available now.

Your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 1080p60 with chapter markers:

Sorry, it's not available in any fashion other than torrent. It's not too feasible to host a 5 GB file via HTTP. If someone wants to post it somewhere though, that's fine.

theimage13
08-01-2017, 02:20 PM
I can help with the sleeve design!

Ironically, the one thing I don't have is a working printer. I was planning on just mailing out plain discs in slimline cases if it were to happen at all. I suppose what I could do is burn a spindle, mail the whole thing in one shot to someone who can print up artwork, and let them handle distribution.

fishtifer
08-01-2017, 10:58 PM

Sorry, it's not available in any fashion other than torrent. It's not too feasible to host a 5 GB file via HTTP. If someone wants to post it somewhere though, that's fine.

Thank you! The quality is so much better than the YouTube version, nice to enjoy it since I won't be going to any of the shows so far...

killsapo
08-02-2017, 06:48 AM

thank you; dloading at the moment, can't wait to watch it.
is it ok to share it somewhere else? (ie reddit, other boards, friends…)

TheBang
08-02-2017, 07:56 AM
is it ok to share it somewhere else? (ie reddit, other boards, friends…)
Yup!

seVen_s
08-02-2017, 04:11 PM
The public video download option is available now. Thanks TheBang. I didn't even think it was streamed in 1080p while watching the stream. This is also great, because I'm not sure how long the youtube version will be up.

Papagolash
08-02-2017, 11:07 PM
Finally got back from NY about an hour ago, has there been a proper audio rip of the Panorama stream yet? I did a quick search and didn't see anything, and nothing's on ninlive.

botley
08-02-2017, 11:28 PM
Finally got back from NY about an hour ago, has there been a proper audio rip of the Panorama stream yet? I did a quick search and didn't see anything, and nothing's on ninlive.
The audio within the 1080p/60 stream is only 128kbps AAC, which isn't a superb bit rate.

TheBang
08-03-2017, 12:27 AM

The audio within the 1080p/60 stream is only 128kbps AAC, which isn't a superb bit rate.
It's passable.

ninjaw
08-06-2017, 05:19 PM

Hey TheBang I know you're a killer for years but i'll ask anyway, any différence between mp4 and mkv ?

PS: My seedbox will seed the three version and I already offered direct link to french ppl with it

high def ultra-realism
08-07-2017, 10:53 AM
Note: There were encoder glitches at the broadcast source that caused video and audio dropouts at:
middle of Somewhat Damaged
end of I Can't Give Everything Away
beginning of TGD
end of THTF
very end of Hurt

Here is the AAC audio track, extracted directly from the stream, split and tagged:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/r23a5wbbnz57mj5/NIN_2017-07-30_Panorama_NYC_-_New_York%2C_NY_%28AAC%29.zip

Video, your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 1080p60 with chapter markers:

I couldn't help it and had to make a cover for this, based on the FB panorama teaser post.http://imgur.com/a/jmMUg

http://i.imgur.com/9e5XdKp.jpg
http://imgur.com/a/jmMUg

ninjaw
08-07-2017, 11:06 AM
I couldn't help it and had to make a cover for this, based on the FB panorama

I love them ! Perfect idea and the only thing missing to the release ! (Both releases are now available directly on ninlive)

TheBang
08-07-2017, 09:04 PM
Hey TheBang I know you're a killer for years but i'll ask anyway, any différence between mp4 and mkv ?
The only difference is the container. People in the Apple ecosystem will probably want the MP4. Other people may prefer the MKV, depending on their playback environment. I made chapter markers in both formats. I recommend either of mine over the raw MPEG-TS capture, because MP4 and MKV are more playback compatible than TS, have chapter markers, and remove the useless TS overhead.

Thanks for seeding, ninjaw!

SM Rollinger
08-08-2017, 11:50 AM
I see the webster hall tape is up , thnxs @ScreamingSlave (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=682) for all the years of great tapes.

ScreamingSlave
08-08-2017, 01:26 PM
I see the webster hall tape is up , thnxs @ScreamingSlave (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=682) for all the years of great tapes.Your quite welcome it's really great to be a part of the NIN community this was my 39th show it was raw and visceral glad I captured at least most of it for everyone to enjoy it again and for those not able to attend [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ninjaw
08-08-2017, 01:42 PM
The only difference is the container. People in the Apple ecosystem will probably want the MP4. Other people may prefer the MKV, depending on their playback environment. I made chapter markers in both formats. I recommend either of mine over the raw MPEG-TS capture, because MP4 and MKV are more playback compatible than TS, have chapter markers, and remove the useless TS overhead.

Thanks for seeding, ninjaw!

I see what you mean ! however in this case, I'll prefer MP4, because MP4 is very limited but works everywhere (well not really since this file breaks the 4GB limit...)
This would be not interessting.... if my poor local seedbox wasn't saying that nobody seems to like mkv :) :)

Now for the ninlive dot com side, I find it surprising that the TS file was chosen to be hosted instead of your glorious MP4 ! I know exactly how you're working, we can be sure that your file cannot be altered from the source, and I'm pretty sure you got more computing power than the other poster... I mean who will verify all chucks from its release ? But all those formats are anyway all exactly the same (nah nah nah nah) and TS format is probably the worst supported one... and it doesn't got those glorious chapters anyway ! Oh and that official black poster should be added to the "show memorabilia"

ninjaw
08-08-2017, 01:52 PM
Also I made a square version for the audio version (tought it was already made but not)
https://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/441974squareversion.jpg (https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=441974squareversion.jpg)

TheBang
08-08-2017, 02:17 PM
Now for the ninlive dot com side, I find it surprising that the TS file was chosen to be hosted instead of your glorious MP4 !
I think Ryan wasn't aware of my versions. He just pulled what was on Dime. I tried posting mine to Dime, but the moderators wanted some contrast information that I haven't been able to provide yet. Anyway, I'll let Ryan know, and maybe he'll replace it on his site.

simonn
08-09-2017, 01:52 AM

Many thanks for this, this is bloody great!

Toadflax
08-10-2017, 11:27 AM
I'm twelve years late on this one, but I either forgot or never knew the 2005 show with Saul Williams was proshot. There are clips of varying quality on YouTube, but does anyone have the original video for this?

http://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20051029.html

fillow
08-10-2017, 11:30 AM
I'm twelve years late on this one, but I either forgot or never knew the 2005 show with Saul Williams was proshot. There are clips of varying quality on YouTube, but does anyone have the original video for this?

It was streamed online in pre-HD days, so don't expect a drastic improvement over whatever you saw on YT. (Sorry, don't have a link at hand).

ninjaw
08-10-2017, 12:45 PM

Here you go, I ripped it myself
http://jheberg.net/captcha/nodrm-voodoo-fest-nin-part1-416-repair/
http://jheberg.net/captcha/nodrm-voodoo-fest-nin-part2-416-repair/

Toadflax
08-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Here you go, I ripped it myself
http://jheberg.net/captcha/nodrm-voodoo-fest-nin-part1-416-repair/
http://jheberg.net/captcha/nodrm-voodoo-fest-nin-part2-416-repair/

Fantastic! Thanks so much. :) Yeah, that's some rough quality, and in .wmv no less, but still great to have. Now to mix it with audio from RITC to make it uncensored, lol.

botley
08-10-2017, 01:08 PM
Fantastic! Thanks so much. :) Yeah, that's some rough quality, and in .wmv no less, but still great to have. Now to mix it with audio from RITC to make it uncensored, lol.
If you can manage to do that I'll be your best friend. This is one of my favourite pro-shots EVER and the censorship is such a bummer!

ninlive
09-16-2017, 05:20 AM
Chicago, Riot Fest available for download.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170915.html

high def ultra-realism
09-16-2017, 01:38 PM
Thank you! Already listening

ninlive
09-16-2017, 06:48 PM
Tapeworm48's recording from last nights set is also available for download. Great quality. You can't go wrong with either source!

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20170915.html

ninlive
12-19-2017, 12:30 AM
Houston is up for download on the archive.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20171216.html

This is the last show of 2017. Next year NIN will be on tour and I hope that it will bring more tapes to the archive. Again, if you have any tapes that are not on the archive. You can always contact me and you can either upload them to the server, or send the tapes to me and I will properly transfer them!

More coming… Soon.

chuckrh
12-19-2017, 02:44 AM
Houston is up for download on the archive.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2017/20171216.html

This is the last show of 2017. Next year NIN will be on tour and I hope that it will bring more tapes to the archive. Again, if you have any tapes that are not on the archive. You can always contact me and you can either upload them to the server, or send the tapes to me and I will properly transfer them!

More coming… Soon.
Thanks, NIN Live. your good work is much appreciated! i'm not in a position to donate right now but if i can get right i will. so much great stuff on your site!

ninlive
12-20-2017, 12:37 AM
Thanks, NIN Live. your good work is much appreciated! i'm not in a position to donate right now but if i can get right i will. so much great stuff on your site!

I appreciate it. I haven't accepted donations in a long time. Almost 6 years.

This brings me to something I've wanted to get feelers out on for a while now.. So, I have a bunch of NIN concerts on VHS tapes (low gen) and probably 25-30 shows on minidisc. I am looking to upgrade these sources and it would be nice to get proper equipment in order to transfer all of this stuff for proper archival purposes. I'm also not tooting my own horn here, but I have been supporting/paying this site all on my own for the duration of running the site. I tried donations for awhile, but that just didn't work out and it's a grey area for concert recordings. Thousands of people have been enjoying the archive by downloading thousands of GB's per year and I am super glad it's still being used daily. I really want to get the NIN Audio Drive updated as well as start the initial seed of the NIN video drive.

My question I want to pose here is this... Would it be wrong of me to start a gofundme or something to reach a goal in order to layout the equipment necessary for the archive in order to properly transfer these recordings? As well as this money going towards hosting of the archive for the next 2.5 years or so? Would people be interested in supporting a cause such as this? The reason being is that I start anesthesia school in June and I will not be running the site for the foreseeable future. I will not be able to work while I'm in school, and my funds will be low during that time. I want to make a big push to get everything I have up on the archive and create a final version of the site until I start updating the archive in the future.

Again, there would be some ethical issues with this. People (really, other concert tapers and traders) see things like this, a site that has concert recordings on it being sent funds, to be a "for-profit, or selling" the recordings. When in all reality, they are on there for free and that you should be doing it for the love of it. I do it for that reason. But it would be nice to get support while I'm away and also be able to bring better transfers of the recordings I have on media that I don't have access to equipment to before that time comes. Yes, I could send them off to someone else in order to transfer them. But I like to work on these tapes myself and I'm kind of OCD when it comes to how things are done because I am meticulous in my methods ensuring the best archival quality of NIN concerts, as well as other bands.

So, would fans be interested in supporting this? I will also post this as a poll to the twitter account to see what a broader audience might think of it. Hope this doesn't offend anyone. This is solely to get an idea what you all might think about this.

I've had fun running this site for almost 10 years now. I'm excited to start school, as I've been busting my ass to get to this point for quite some time now and sometimes hobbies have to be put on hold for awhile. Sadly, this will happen to the site. I am just hoping people will want to help sustain it while I am not able to support it for some time.

Thanks for reading all.

chuckrh
12-20-2017, 01:49 AM
I appreciate it. I haven't accepted donations in a long time. Almost 6 years.

This brings me to something I've wanted to get feelers out on for a while now.. So, I have a bunch of NIN concerts on VHS tapes (low gen) and probably 25-30 shows on minidisc. I am looking to upgrade these sources and it would be nice to get proper equipment in order to transfer all of this stuff for proper archival purposes. I'm also not tooting my own horn here, but I have been supporting/paying this site all on my own for the duration of running the site. I tried donations for awhile, but that just didn't work out and it's a grey area for concert recordings. Thousands of people have been enjoying the archive by downloading thousands of GB's per year and I am super glad it's still being used daily. I really want to get the NIN Audio Drive updated as well as start the initial seed of the NIN video drive.

My question I want to pose here is this... Would it be wrong of me to start a gofundme or something to reach a goal in order to layout the equipment necessary for the archive in order to properly transfer these recordings? As well as this money going towards hosting of the archive for the next 2.5 years or so? Would people be interested in supporting a cause such as this? The reason being is that I start anesthesia school in June and I will not be running the site for the foreseeable future. I will not be able to work while I'm in school, and my funds will be low during that time. I want to make a big push to get everything I have up on the archive and create a final version of the site until I start updating the archive in the future.

Again, there would be some ethical issues with this. People (really, other concert tapers and traders) see things like this, a site that has concert recordings on it being sent funds, to be a "for-profit, or selling" the recordings. When in all reality, they are on there for free and that you should be doing it for the love of it. I do it for that reason. But it would be nice to get support while I'm away and also be able to bring better transfers of the recordings I have on media that I don't have access to equipment to before that time comes. Yes, I could send them off to someone else in order to transfer them. But I like to work on these tapes myself and I'm kind of OCD when it comes to how things are done because I am meticulous in my methods ensuring the best archival quality of NIN concerts, as well as other bands.

So, would fans be interested in supporting this? I will also post this as a poll to the twitter account to see what a broader audience might think of it. Hope this doesn't offend anyone. This is solely to get an idea what you all might think about this.

I've had fun running this site for almost 10 years now. I'm excited to start school, as I've been busting my ass to get to this point for quite some time now and sometimes hobbies have to be put on hold for awhile. Sadly, this will happen to the site. I am just hoping people will want to help sustain it while I am not able to support it for some time.

Thanks for reading all.

I don't do twitter, etc. so I'll reply here. I think your idea is a good one. You obviously are doing this for the love of it & I personally don't have any issues at all with your go fund me concept. & since you have operated unimpeded by Trent, he obviously doesn't have a problem with the site. I just mentioned donations because I saw a button on the site. Personally, I would be happy to help in a non-monetary way if I can. I've had a long battle with RA that I'm losing & it looks like I am going to have to retire early on disability in 2018 after some major spine surgery. So, while I'm not going to be flush with cash I am going to have time on my hands. I am hoping to perhaps try my hand at writing a novel. I have some ideas & it just wasn't possible to explore them while working a highly intense, stressful job. Due to the disease, I am just drained from work with no energy at all. I've had the option to opt out for over 5 years but I'm stubborn (& stupid). I've worked hard my whole life & it will be quite an adjustment. My plan had been to work 3 more years (age 60) but my doctors recently told me that's not going to happen. I think I hope to be done with the hoops of fire by summer. The recovery time for surgery is going to be minimum 2 months. I will see where I'm at then. I start testing for it in early January. I will send you a PM with my contact information. Best of luck with school!

chuenthez
12-20-2017, 05:58 AM
Dear @ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) , I would be happy to help - with money and/or work and/or time - for this great project. As you said I don't know the legality of this but I'm 100% supporting it.

I may have misunderstood: do you plan to buy the equipment to transfer properly the concerts, or only rent the equipment ?

botley
12-20-2017, 11:22 AM
I dunno many places that rent archival-quality MD or VHS decks, so this is probably a purchase category. I'd definitely contribute any way I can!

sheepdean
12-20-2017, 05:46 PM
ninlive personally I think patreon (or similar) is the way to go but I'm down for supporting, happy to promo whatever you choose on the myriad of NIN things I do

ninlive
12-28-2017, 01:23 PM
All, thanks for the responses here, twitter and a few via email. I will definitely be setting something up in the next week or so. Transparency is the most important thing here for me. But like I said, it would be amazing to self-sustain the site by the fans while I am not able to fund this myself for the next 2.5 years.

Yes, the audio/video equipment for MD and VHS tapes will be included in this. So that I can properly transfer all of this stuff digitally and then I can scrap the media. For most archiving entities, they will keep the media. But I don't have a lot of space in order to keep all of these things. Especially if I can get the quality top notch in digital form.

fillow
12-28-2017, 03:06 PM
Just to tease us a little, is there anything uncirculated in your collection that you hold until the video drive goes live?

ninlive
12-28-2017, 05:31 PM
Just to tease us a little, is there anything uncirculated in your collection that you hold until the video drive goes live?

Not that I am trying to dangle stuff over your heads, but I do have a bunch of HD video from 2009 that is pretty overwhelming to tackle. It's hard to get through all of it and edit it when I don't have all the necessary equipment. I've also tried to reach out to people who might be interested in making digital files of them, or sync the video to some good audience audio recordings. But the motivation soon dies out.

Anything pre-2009, I think most of it widely circulates.

theimage13
12-28-2017, 08:43 PM
Derp, I'm late to the game here. If it's of any help, I have a standalone unit that I can dub VHS to DVD on, and then I can pop the DVDs in the ol' computer and rock on. And when I'm not on tour I have a pretty good chunk of free time with which to do this sort of stuff. If this is at all useful, feel free to hit me up with a PM. If not...sorry :(

streetman
12-28-2017, 10:08 PM
@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) Will there be any good quality footage of the Houston show?

ninjaw
01-02-2018, 03:30 AM
Derp, I'm late to the game here. If it's of any help, I have a standalone unit that I can dub VHS to DVD on, and then I can pop the DVDs in the ol' computer and rock on. And when I'm not on tour I have a pretty good chunk of free time with which to do this sort of stuff. If this is at all useful, feel free to hit me up with a PM. If not...sorry :(

DVD ? it's long time dead, we need H264, and not mpeg2, however it's better than nothing.

ninlive
01-02-2018, 08:15 PM
DVD ? it's long time dead, we need H264, and not mpeg2, however it's better than nothing.

Yes, I am trying to capture these in the best filesets possible for archival purposes. Where I can get rid of the VHS tapes altogether. Once they are digitized, I don't feel that these can be transferred any better than what is out there now. I've got to get rid of a lot of the clutter I have from old media!

FULLMETAL
01-02-2018, 08:27 PM
I've been encoding my old videotapes with Quicktime X and have enjoyed emptying boxes & clearing shelf space.

My only problem now is to find a reasonably priced & functional Hi-8 deck.

ninlive
02-23-2018, 11:53 AM
It’s been a long time coming for an update. But I have just added a few uncirculated recordings to the archive thanks to some tapers and traders.

01-15-2000 Osaka - Just added a DAT master clone of this show. I haven’t had time to compare between the silver CD and this recording to see if they are the same. From a fast comparison, it looks like a new source. Great tape.

10-13-2005 Madison - Huge find. This is from the miniDV master tape. First recording from this date. Video is not bad, recorded from the rear and there are a few songs omitted because of security. But these are wonderful additions to the archive.

Coming later this week is the full Day For Night 2017 HD video. Just got to get it uploaded.

Ryan

chuckrh
02-24-2018, 03:14 AM
It’s been a long time coming for an update. But I have just added a few uncirculated recordings to the archive thanks to some tapers and traders.

01-15-2000 Osaka - Just added a DAT master clone of this show. I haven’t had time to compare between the silver CD and this recording to see if they are the same. From a fast comparison, it looks like a new source. Great tape.

10-13-2005 Madison - Huge find. This is from the miniDV master tape. First recording from this date. Video is not bad, recorded from the rear and there are a few songs omitted because of security. But these are wonderful additions to the archive.

Coming later this week is the full Day For Night 2017 HD video. Just got to get it uploaded.

Ryan

Nice! Thank you, Ryan.

ninlive
06-17-2018, 11:29 AM
Added Tapeworm48's audience recording to night 1 of Vegas. http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180613.html

high def ultra-realism
06-19-2018, 09:33 PM
I know there's already a cover for this but I couldn't help myself and did this.
Thought of sharing it here.

Great recording by the way... Can't wait for the other two nights to be published.

Thank you ninlive and Tapeworm48!

https://image.ibb.co/cLE74d/NIN_2018_Las_Vegas_Night_1.jpg

ninlive
06-20-2018, 04:26 PM
Thanks to @abs1nthe42 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/2538-abs1nthe42) we now have night 3 in Vegas up on the archive. Their first recording and it's really good for their first pull! Thanks for sharing it with the archive!

jd13
06-20-2018, 04:28 PM
Thanks to @abs1nthe42 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/2538-abs1nthe42) we now have night 3 in Vegas up on the archive. Their first recording and it's really good for their first pull! Thanks for sharing it with the archive!Thank you!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

high def ultra-realism
06-20-2018, 08:20 PM
Thank you for sharing ninlive and abs1nthe42

Here is another cover for night 3

https://image.ibb.co/grZP28/NIN_2018_Las_Vegas_Night_3.png

sick among the pure
06-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Because it's been so long since I've had to convert FLAC, what would people recommend for a MAC user? I need that delicious night one recording, can't stop listening to the sample.

caca
06-20-2018, 08:53 PM
Because it's been so long since I've had to convert FLAC, what would people recommend for a MAC user? I need that delicious night one recording, can't stop listening to the sample.

I use “Switch.”

zecho
06-20-2018, 08:56 PM

I would get an audio player that can play FLAC. But if you want iTunes to play it, ALAC is the best. I convert everything with foobar, which also plays everything.

jd13
06-20-2018, 08:58 PM
Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure VLC player can play Flac as well as convert

ninlive
06-20-2018, 09:26 PM
VLC plays FLAC. I use 'Max' to convert, if need be.

FULLMETAL
06-20-2018, 10:06 PM
VOX is a nifty flac player, but XLD is what I use to convert.

TheBang
06-20-2018, 10:16 PM
Max (http://sbooth.org/Max/) or XLD (http://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html) for FLAC conversion. Cog (https://kode54.net/cog/) for FLAC playback. All are free.

BRoswell
06-20-2018, 10:31 PM
Man, that version of Parasite from the third night sounds NASTY. I bet it sounded even better in person.

Tumnayar
06-20-2018, 10:32 PM
Man, that version of Parasite from the third night sounds NASTY. I bet it sounded even better in person.
It was killer, though would have been even better if Mariqueen came out which I was hoping for

abs1nthe42
06-21-2018, 01:56 AM
Thanks to @abs1nthe42 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/members/2538-abs1nthe42) we now have night 3 in Vegas up on the archive. Their first recording and it's really good for their first pull! Thanks for sharing it with the archive!

Hope everyone enjoys.

Planning to record more later this tour.

ninlive
06-21-2018, 11:35 AM
Max (http://sbooth.org/Max/) or XLD (http://tmkk.undo.jp/xld/index_e.html) for FLAC conversion. Cog (https://kode54.net/cog/) for FLAC playback. All are free.

Cog is honestly the best simple/minimal audio player for Mac. I donated a bunch to this project for development. Everything else is just loaded with bs that is not necessary for a player. It does work on the new OS' as well. He didn't make the program available (from what I remember) on the site. But if you need it, I will provide it for you.

TheBang
06-22-2018, 09:52 AM
He didn't make the program available (from what I remember) on the site. But if you need it, I will provide it for you.
There have been a couple different forks of Cog, since the original project ceased development 10 years ago. The one I linked above (kode54 fork) is, IMO, the best fork. It has current development, fixed a lot of old bugs, and is completely free.

ninjaw
06-24-2018, 01:58 AM
Hi ninlive just wanted to say (click on the pic) I just started (as every month or less) to refill my ninlive archive so I looked at my RSS on the probably most used FEEDLY service, and I just noticed missing updates:

06/12/18 - NIN 07/23/2017 LA FYF Fest
Added a multicam video recording of the 07/23/2017 FYF set.

06/18/18 - NIN 08/03/2007 St. Petersburg
Added a video shot recording of the 08/03/2007 St. Petersburg show.

But I can see them on the rss so it may be me, clicking by mistake ? Probably not, as Feedly can show even read article and they doesn't appear
https://thumb.ibb.co/foQSAT/ninliverss.jpg (https://ibb.co/foQSAT)

ninlive
06-24-2018, 08:07 AM
ninjaw - I will look into this later today. Sorry that happened. Seems like most people are going away from RSS feeds. But I am glad at least one person still uses it! :)

ninlive
06-26-2018, 04:12 PM
Added AF's recording to the 06/24/2018 London, Royal Albert Hall show.

ninjaw
06-27-2018, 04:41 AM
plz plz have a paris recording... I actually will have one in a few hours, it's a Galaxy S9, it's shot from very far but ... it's complete, behind the soundcheck and stabilized via a special hardware thing ! at least I think I can make an audio extraction out of that !

ninlive
06-27-2018, 07:06 AM
plz plz have a paris recording... I actually will have one in a few hours, it's a Galaxy S9, it's shot from very far but ... it's complete, behind the soundcheck and stabilized via a special hardware thing ! at least I think I can make an audio extraction out of that !

Not that I know of, at the moment.

StockAvuryah
06-27-2018, 05:28 PM
@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141)

A good recording of the full Paris Concert : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fcH58QqOY (I asked the guy for a download)

Also, @ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) sent you a better one I think.

And some other guy fully taped it from the balcony.

Also, a multicam will certainly come soon enough.

edit :

Also, good pictures of :

Poster 1 (https://i.imgur.com/VlJKhui.jpg)

Poster 2 (Alternate, metallic) (https://i.imgur.com/wtuE9yq.jpg)

And :

Setlist (https://i.imgur.com/xGUYItL.jpg)

edit2 : ticket pic (https://i.imgur.com/75tvFkY.jpg)

ninjaw
06-28-2018, 04:49 AM
@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141)

A good recording of the full Paris Concert : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fcH58QqOY (I asked the guy for a download)

Also, @ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) sent you a better one I think.

And some other guy fully taped it from the balcony.

Also, a multicam will certainly come soon enough.

edit :

Also, good pictures of :

Poster 1 (https://i.imgur.com/VlJKhui.jpg)

Poster 2 (Alternate, metallic) (https://i.imgur.com/wtuE9yq.jpg)

And :

Setlist (https://i.imgur.com/xGUYItL.jpg)

Who are you lol ? Yeah I sent via mail thx for contacting youtube I need to contact the other big cam that has been reported with excellent sound ? if you're on ninfr ? can you do that for me, yes I started a multicam.

Neon
06-28-2018, 05:49 AM
StockAvuryah, my man! You're on fire! :D

StockAvuryah
06-28-2018, 06:55 AM
Who are you lol ? Yeah I sent via mail thx for contacting youtube I need to contact the other big cam that has been reported with excellent sound ? if you're on ninfr ? can you do that for me, yes I started a multicam.

A guy on ETS. Yeah I'm on ninfr (M.P.) Lol. Send the links ?

StockAvuryah, my man! You're on fire! :D

Doing my best x)

Still missing the beautiful ticket

edit : ticket (https://i.imgur.com/75tvFkY.jpg) ninlive

ninlive
06-28-2018, 07:13 AM
Thanks StockAvuryah, I hope I could get all full video angles and I am checking ninjaw's recording now.

RJ

klyrish
06-28-2018, 03:30 PM
ninlive I've been collecting bootlegs over the last couple of weeks and came across the 2005 KROQ Almost Acoustic Xmas (http://ninlive.com/shows/2005/20051210.html) bootleg from the list of professional/SBD recordings and it sounds like you have a pre-FM version of the show but it's not available on the site. Will it ever be made available to download?

nmitchell86
06-28-2018, 09:23 PM
@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) Any update on the June 15, 2018 LV show? Did it get recorded and sent over to ninlive.com? If it did, any update on when it will post to the site? Thanks man!

ninlive
06-29-2018, 07:37 AM
@ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) Any update on the June 15, 2018 LV show? Did it get recorded and sent over to ninlive.com? If it did, any update on when it will post to the site? Thanks man!

I usually am good with getting stuff posted pretty quick. But my school schedule dictates when I'll be able to get stuff done now. I have another anesthesia exam this morning, so I'll have it up tonight or tomorrow morning. :) Sorry for the delay.

PS - Added FJ’s recording to the 06/25/2018 Paris show yesterday. http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180625.html

ninlive
06-29-2018, 10:47 AM
Added all 3 of ScreamingSlave's recordings to the archive. Night 1 has been up. But just added night 2 and 3. Night 2 is my fave!

Night 1: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180613.html

Night 2: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180615.html

Night 3: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180616.html

nmitchell86
06-29-2018, 11:01 AM
Added all 3 of ScreamingSlave's recordings to the archive. Night 1 has been up. But just added night 2 and 3. Night 2 is my fave!

Night 1: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180613.html

Night 2: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180615.html

Night 3: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180616.html

Thanks man! Good luck on your exam!

ScreamingSlave
06-29-2018, 02:23 PM
Enjoy everyone ill be doing some more videos soon when time permits.

Figured id share such a special moment with everyone enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJFGM2pzBMc&feature=youtu.be

jd13
06-29-2018, 02:35 PM
Just wanna say a huge thanks to all you guys recording, sharing, organizing the site, and everything in between!!! Its all very much appreciated!!!!

Helpmeiaminhell (is now in hell)
06-29-2018, 02:42 PM
Someone needs to get an ALD or IEM recording on this tour...Need some SBDs

ScreamingSlave
06-29-2018, 03:00 PM

As a general rule in taping ALD devices belong to disabled people only not tapers and IEM captures are a big no no you are stealing a SBD feed used by the band to capture that and its generally not that good anyway dropouts clicks etc. if you want soundboards wait for the band to put them out officially or sell them that's the best source.

ryanmcfly
06-29-2018, 03:43 PM
IEMs are gross sounding.

06-29-2018, 05:42 PM
As a general rule in taping ALD devices belong to disabled people only not tapers and IEM captures are a big no no you are stealing a SBD feed used by the band to capture that and its generally not that good anyway dropouts clicks etc. if you want soundboards wait for the band to put them out officially or sell them that's the best source.

Unfortunately I think Trent has shown he has zero interest in ever putting out official live audio recordings (outside of AATCHB which is 1 live recording in 30 years of being a band) Some IEMs are shit and some (like those Japan ones from the 2014 tour) sound great...Not endorsing someone to jack an IEM recording....But if someone just so happens to get one, and throw it out in the interwebs...I wouldnt refuse it lol

_T_B_W_
06-29-2018, 09:21 PM

NIN Insta account put up a story showing a snippet of SBD Mix + Pro Shot footage for God Break Down The Door performed in The Joint on 06/16/18. So hey, there's hope.

ninlive
06-30-2018, 08:23 AM
I honestly like audience recordings over board feeds. Gives you a feel of the crowd and if they are placed well in the crowd, the quality can rival that of a board feed. Look at Slave's night 2 tape from Vegas.

ninlive
07-02-2018, 07:11 AM
Can anyone talk to this fellow into donating the footage they shot to the archive? This would be fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fcH58QqOY&lc=z22tcffg5rztwpbnracdp432334codlgqpw1kccouclw03c 010c.1530374731279367

Or, if anyone can just rip it from YouTube in solid format (if they don't want to upload it) so I can have it anyways? Thanks!

StockAvuryah
07-02-2018, 08:09 AM
Can anyone talk to this fellow into donating the footage they shot to the archive? This would be fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5fcH58QqOY&lc=z22tcffg5rztwpbnracdp432334codlgqpw1kccouclw03c 010c.1530374731279367

Or, if anyone can just rip it from YouTube in solid format (if they don't want to upload it) so I can have it anyways? Thanks!

He's asking you to write the name of his channel on the website close to the upload. So I guess just answer him "Yes yes of course" and get the files eh.

Or just DL here (https://sv59.onlinevideoconverter.com/download?file=e4b1e4f5b1h7c2)

ninjaw
07-02-2018, 08:14 AM

MMh ? we're two on it, and I already captured the youtube in its full glory... (is it the one in 4K ? there's one in 4K ! ) and used/linked it on the multicam I pointed to you on twitter... great ! I wanted a reason to share it without disturbing everyone !

Here's the first multicam song on this leg, trent is raging on his guitar in it ! :

http://youtu.be/8f8sGsfKUfA

ninjaw
07-02-2018, 08:15 AM
He's asking you to write the name of his channel on the website close to the upload. So I guess just answer him "Yes yes of course" and get the files eh.

Seriously he answered ? I need of course the big file !

ScreamingSlave
07-02-2018, 09:10 AM
Seriously he answered ? I need of course the big file !

I ripped it its about 12gb total in 4k streaming format let me know where you want it uploaded.

ninjaw
07-02-2018, 09:24 AM
I ripped it its about 12gb total in 4k streaming format let me know where you want it uploaded.

Me too, that's what I used (actually not because I was lazy but the idea was there) no, I'm doing multicam, I need the (very) big file.

ninlive
07-07-2018, 08:17 AM
So, I updated the site with a few more recordings earlier this week. Here is what has been added.

Amsterdam 06/27/2018 - Rudd_A's Recording
Yokohama 01/14/2000 - Unknown Video Recording
Oakland 10/14/1994 - 1st Gen Video Recording (recommended!)
Orlando 08/20/1991 - Unknown Video Recording

ninjaw
07-07-2018, 09:59 AM
Just published a second Paris multicam I had only 4 cams and tons of red, did I pass ?
https://youtu.be/STI5Vs8XpIk

ModOlek
07-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Nice! The color(s) of the cameras match well and we don't see too much the security guy on the left.
Good Job !!
I wish the Full Show...

StockAvuryah
07-07-2018, 02:31 PM
Just published a second Paris multicam I had only 4 cams and tons of red, did I pass ?
https://youtu.be/STI5Vs8XpIk

Someone commented on your vid about his own multicam it seems

ninjaw
07-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Someone commented on your vid about his own multicam it seems

Yeah, ppl are funny, nobody answered me on youtube still waiting

nooneimportant
07-08-2018, 06:56 AM
Remember that 1990 show? Someone just posted this master tape on Youtube. Thought you all would like this especially ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKLERVovLc

StockAvuryah
07-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Remember that 1990 show? Someone just posted this master tape on Youtube. Thought you all would like this especially ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmKLERVovLc

Yeah he made two posts on /r/nin

https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comments/8wzpgi/nin_nine_inch_nails_live_dallas_tx_1990_new/

https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comments/8wzry7/nin_nine_inch_nails_nashville_tn_september_13/

ninlive
07-08-2018, 07:53 AM
Holy shit... There are have been a few new transfers of a few shows. I have been trying to get that Nashville 94 show. FULLMETAL just told me that he recorded that Orlando 1991 video and retransferred it a few years ago!!!! So, that will be up soon as well!

@ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) I don't think anyone is going to send over the raw footage of the Paris 2018 show from that channel. Do you think you could send over the 12GB 4K footage you ripped from YouTube? I have the FTP credentials if you'd like to use that?

StockAvuryah
07-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Holy shit... There are have been a few new transfers of a few shows. I have been trying to get that Nashville 94 show. FULLMETAL just told me that he recorded that Orlando 1991 video and retransferred it a few years ago!!!! So, that will be up soon as well!

@ninjaw (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=746) I don't think anyone is going to send over the raw footage of the Paris 2018 show from that channel. Do you think you could send over the 12GB 4K footage you ripped from YouTube? I have the FTP credentials if you'd like to use that?
ScreamingSlave

ninjaw
07-09-2018, 02:15 AM

Sure, but I just used JDownloader to rip it

TheBang
07-14-2018, 09:34 PM
Mad Cool Festival

Here is the AAC audio track, extracted directly from the stream, split and tagged:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sy0kzadzdktps29/NIN_2018-07-14_Mad_Cool_Festival_-_Madrid%252C_Spain_%2528AAC%2529.zip/file

Video, your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 576p25 (standard def) with chapter markers:

Non-torrent download options (it's only 825 MB):

MKV: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9dr1534dhs1jms/NIN%202018-07-14%20Mad%20Cool%20Festival%20-%20Madrid%2C%20Spain%20%28MKV%29.zip
MP4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/aubkiu418yvnezf/NIN%202018-07-14%20Mad%20Cool%20Festival%20-%20Madrid%2C%20Spain%20%28MP4%29.zip

botley
07-14-2018, 11:32 PM
Tuned in from "Afraid of Americans" onward. Was pretty cool to see the video feed all in black and white. I had audio drop out on me a bunch (but that might have just been my terrible connection speed). And then "Hurt" got cut off right as it started, which was a bummer, guess they stop broadcasting.

Thanks to TheBang for grabbing the whole transmission and releasing it, because they were on fucking fire!

I love the "Somewhat Damaged"/"Day the World Went Away" combo as an opener. May have to try cleaning up this low bit rate audio, if a higher quality source without dropouts doesn't emerge...

07-15-2018, 12:26 AM
Apparently it is going to be re-broadcast on TV in Spain at some point in the near future...

mostlymad
07-15-2018, 06:50 AM
Was "Hurt" cut off during the stream or something?

StockAvuryah
07-15-2018, 08:13 AM
mostlymad Yeah it was cut off

Hope we get a good re-broadcast

zecho
07-15-2018, 12:16 PM
Mad Cool Festival

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sy0kzadzdktps29/NIN_2018-07-14_Mad_Cool_Festival_-_Madrid%252C_Spain_%2528AAC%2529.zip/file

Video, your choice of MKV or MP4, both in 576p25 (standard def) with chapter markers:

Non-torrent download options (it's only 825 MB):

MKV: http://www.mediafire.com/file/w9dr1534dhs1jms/NIN%202018-07-14%20Mad%20Cool%20Festival%20-%20Madrid%2C%20Spain%20%28MKV%29.zip
MP4: http://www.mediafire.com/file/aubkiu418yvnezf/NIN%202018-07-14%20Mad%20Cool%20Festival%20-%20Madrid%2C%20Spain%20%28MP4%29.zip

Is there a difference between the mkv and mp4 in terms of quality of encoding, or is it just an option for compatibility reasons?

EDIT: Never mind, I found an old post of yours that explains.

zecho
07-15-2018, 12:25 PM

I've always heard how bad it is to capture IEM recordings, but I've never heard why. I respect it as something that I don't know enough about, but could anyone tell me what makes it so wrong?

paul_guyet
07-15-2018, 02:23 PM
I've always heard how bad it is to capture IEM recordings, but I've never heard why. I respect it as something that I don't know enough about, but could anyone tell me what makes it so wrong?The few IEMs I've heard just sound unbalanced, that's all. Not wrong, just a bit off.

Deadpool
07-15-2018, 03:07 PM
Mad Cool Festival performance is badass. Thank you for the download links!!

Is anyone else loving Robin's lead vocals on SHIT MIRROR?! He's perfect for that song.

I also love the slightly extended, noisier intro to AHEAD OF OURSELVES <3

TheBang
07-15-2018, 04:52 PM
I've always heard how bad it is to capture IEM recordings, but I've never heard why. I respect it as something that I don't know enough about, but could anyone tell me what makes it so wrong?
For IEMs, the biggest issue is that it's an internal sound feed meant for a specific band member only. The mix is not what you hear coming out of the PA; certain elements may be over or under emphasized depending on that band member's requirements. There may be internal production chatter. There may be a click track. In short, it's not something that's meant to be heard by the general public and is not a flattering representation of the performance.

ALDs, on the other hand, is there a stigma associated with those? Unlike IEMs, ALDs are intended to be heard by the audience. So, I'm not sure if there's a problem with recording and sharing those. I haven't heard many of them, but one I can recall was not very impressive quality.

Edit: I listened to a few ALDs on Dime, and they can sound pretty good, if a bit dry. I think a lot of it is dependent on the venue's transmission quality and your device's reception, so it can be a crap shoot.

ScreamingSlave
07-15-2018, 09:43 PM
For IEMs, the biggest issue is that it's an internal sound feed meant for a specific band member only. The mix is not what you hear coming out of the PA; certain elements may be over or under emphasized depending on that band member's requirements. There may be internal production chatter. There may be a click track. In short, it's not something that's meant to be heard by the general public and is not a flattering representation of the performance.

ALDs, on the other hand, is there a stigma associated with those? Unlike IEMs, ALDs are intended to be heard by the audience. So, I'm not sure if there's a problem with recording and sharing those. I haven't heard many of them, but one I can recall was not very impressive quality.

Edit: I listened to a few ALDs on Dime, and they can sound pretty good, if a bit dry. I think a lot of it is dependent on the venue's transmission quality and your device's reception, so it can be a crap shoot.

The Issue with ALD recordings is unless your a taper with a disability and need the ALD for the concert to actually hear it your taking a device that may be needed for a person with a disability and if they don't have enough devices you are therefore denying someone with a disability the opportunity to hear the show they paid for by using a device they need but you took to bootleg a show its a moral issue and one most people should realize is wrong.

StockAvuryah
07-16-2018, 06:48 PM
Is there a difference between the mkv and mp4 in terms of quality of encoding, or is it just an option for compatibility reasons?

EDIT: Never mind, I found an old post of yours that explains.

Mind sharing then ?

ninjaw
07-17-2018, 03:00 AM
Mind sharing then ?

Easy : there is absoluty no differences

StockAvuryah
07-17-2018, 07:14 AM
Easy : there is absoluty no differences

Hard : I'm interested in a good summary of technical specs

ninjaw
07-17-2018, 07:47 AM

Seriously ? This is a perfect capture, the idea is to not loose a bit, so, they are exactly the same, and are doing the same. As you should know H264 is everywhere and that include MP4, MKV, MOV, WMV, TS and even DIVX those doesn't mean anything anymore.

Now yes, offering both doesn't mean anything, and is totally useless, the only difference is that MP4 is played on more hardware, and that's all. At the very last, MKV is know to be better handled on some PC...

zecho
07-17-2018, 11:58 AM

MKV is generally considered to be the better file type, but is less supported by mobile devices, televisions, and gaming consoles. There is no meaningful difference in terms of quality between the two. I was only asking to see if there was a difference in the way these particular files were encoded, but I found a response on ninlive that said they were identical.

theimage13
07-18-2018, 03:52 AM

IEMs (in ear monitors) are a direct link between the artist and the engineer mixing for them. It also often includes one or more talkback mics, which allow the artist, engineer, and various techs / managers to communicate throughout the show. So in that sense, recording these sources feels very much akin to wiretapping someone's phone. That's creepy. I understand some peoples' draw to that...it's behind-the-scenes stuff. Sometimes it's interesting. Sometimes it's unbelievably boring. But it's private - the artist is never consenting to that stuff being listened in on by unauthorized people.

In another sense, as someone else has mentioned, most artists do not have a "perfect" mix - that is, it's extremely unbalanced, because they want certain things emphasized or reduced. And in the case of vocalists, they often have no effects of any kind, which can make even a pretty good singer sound a little "weird". So you're now stealing a private mix that doesn't necessarily sound "good" to unintended listeners. It's amazing how much the PA in the room helps to mask minor imperfections in a performance. IEM mixes are far less forgiving, and as an artist, I'd be pretty self-conscious about other people listening to that.

And yes, the difference between this and ALD recordings is that at least ALD is meant to be used by the audience. But all technical reasons aside, the risk of possibly taking this from someone who legitimately needs the device is reason enough to not use them for recordings.

TheBang
07-18-2018, 02:10 PM
Mind sharing then ?
There's no difference with the content. The elementary streams (audio and video) are identical. The only difference is the container, MKV container vs. MP4. I used the chapter marker features for both also, so there's no difference there. So, it's basically just a matter of preference or convenience as to which one you want or that your playback devices support. For example, some playback devices might not support chapter markers in MP4 files, but will recognize them in MKV.

tricil
07-18-2018, 02:32 PM
Posted this in the other thread (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/threads/250-Download-Archive?p=422094#post422094):

Additionally, does anyone have Lights Over Portland to re-seed? 9a23a3706e957800e3f9657d9eb74f338bad1e6d

The version on ninlive is 44.1k and cut for 2CD's and I'm looking for the OG 48k quality without the fade between Piggy and The Greater Good.

Ryan's copy on both ninlive.com and the NIN Drive (I checked both) is listed as 48k but unzips to 44.1k

Looking for the OG seed of this with both versions: 9a23a3706e957800e3f9657d9eb74f338bad1e6d and I believe ninlive wouldn't mind replacing with the correct version either.

07-18-2018, 02:57 PM
IEMs (in ear monitors) are a direct link between the artist and the engineer mixing for them. It also often includes one or more talkback mics, which allow the artist, engineer, and various techs / managers to communicate throughout the show. So in that sense, recording these sources feels very much akin to wiretapping someone's phone. That's creepy. I understand some peoples' draw to that...it's behind-the-scenes stuff. Sometimes it's interesting. Sometimes it's unbelievably boring. But it's private - the artist is never consenting to that stuff being listened in on by unauthorized people.

In another sense, as someone else has mentioned, most artists do not have a "perfect" mix - that is, it's extremely unbalanced, because they want certain things emphasized or reduced. And in the case of vocalists, they often have no effects of any kind, which can make even a pretty good singer sound a little "weird". So you're now stealing a private mix that doesn't necessarily sound "good" to unintended listeners. It's amazing how much the PA in the room helps to mask minor imperfections in a performance. IEM mixes are far less forgiving, and as an artist, I'd be pretty self-conscious about other people listening to that.

And yes, the difference between this and ALD recordings is that at least ALD is meant to be used by the audience. But all technical reasons aside, the risk of possibly taking this from someone who legitimately needs the device is reason enough to not use them for recordings.

I gotta be honest..Listening to the Tokyo 09 IEM and hearing Trent curse out his crew in between almost every song was pretty fucking entertaining lmao

jd13
07-18-2018, 03:05 PM
Where can I hear that?!
I gotta be honest..Listening to the Tokyo 09 IEM and hearing Trent curse out his crew in between almost every song was pretty fucking entertaining lmao

ltrandazzo
07-18-2018, 03:29 PM
Where can I hear that?!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090807.html

The preview of Closer is great.

theimage13
07-18-2018, 03:33 PM

I gotta be honest...being the guy that gets cursed out sucks ass and makes me hate the artist, and seeing it made a publicly available spectacle makes me even angrier. Glad that our 18 hour days, months at a time away from home, and terrible days are entertaining to someone.

StockAvuryah
07-18-2018, 04:11 PM
http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090807.html

The preview of Closer is great.

Holy shit lol

I'm listening to all of it, that's it

edit : not that often actually, not at all until Closer

edit2 : Oh The Frail going into I'm Afraid of Americans

edit3 : To the crowd : "If you're leaving because of the rain you're a pussy", nice, then a guy screams in japanese, but at the end of Gave Up, "Thank you, you're okay out there ?" and then he says the rain feels nice for him.

edit4 :

So Trent speaking to his crew :

-at the beginning of Closer, "turn the fucking keyboard mic on"
-"I need a cold towel or I'm going to pass out" at the beginning Survivalism. That explains the fact that the rain is great for him.
-At the end of Survivalism someone tells him time is running short and they have to cut one song, and Trent answers "Play stop" I think ? And he says quickly "Hand That Feeds Hurt".
-And then it gets real, at the end of HTF : "You gotta tell me that shit earlier fucks song into the set-up (?)", from what I understand. So I guess anger because the show was cut short, at the end.

@theimage13 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=809) This is a very one-dimensional way of thinking. It's quite an insight into how a show is organized, how hard it is, how everything needs to work together to make it good. It's not just "oh yeah let's do that track", nah, rehearsals, great preparation and shit. It's effort. And IT IS a spectacle. Of course having that spectacle + a little tidbit of what happens backstage is entertaining in a way too. It's so blunt. You understand how difficult it is to go into damn Hurt when you're angry but it's work and you have to do it the best you can.

07-18-2018, 05:47 PM
I gotta be honest...being the guy that gets cursed out sucks ass and makes me hate the artist, and seeing it made a publicly available spectacle makes me even angrier. Glad that our 18 hour days, months at a time away from home, and terrible days are entertaining to someone.

I just think hardcore fans/bootleg collectors just wanna hear the best sounding shows regardless of how it was captured. Some AUD recordings kick ass and some aud recordings sound like shit and like they were recorded on a walkman. Some IEMs sound great and some are horrible with clicktracks and static....People just wanna hear cool sounding shit. If some Japanese bootleggers capture an IEM and it sounds amazing, I'm not gonna condemn them for releasing it "against the artists best wishes"..If its a great sounding NIN show, I dont care how its captured..If one of Trents old employees leaks out 50 soundboards from Trents vault against his wishes and without his permission....I think 99% of NIN fans are going to listen to them regardless...

Avarik
07-18-2018, 07:39 PM

You could always get like a new job or something

theimage13
07-19-2018, 08:05 AM
@theimage13 (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=809) This is a very one-dimensional way of thinking. It's quite an insight into how a show is organized, how hard it is, how everything needs to work together to make it good. It's not just "oh yeah let's do that track", nah, rehearsals, great preparation and shit. It's effort. And IT IS a spectacle. Of course having that spectacle + a little tidbit of what happens backstage is entertaining in a way too. It's so blunt. You understand how difficult it is to go into damn Hurt when you're angry but it's work and you have to do it the best you can.

They didn't say it was an insight. They said they were entertained and laughing their fucking ass off at listening to Trent berate the people who he couldn't perform a show without.

I could argue that it's interesting to an outsider to see / hear what it takes to make a show happen, because it's a world that very few people see. But I would never, ever, ever find humor and entertainment in seeing people who have put literal blood sweat and tears into their work get publicly berated by their boss. If you think that's funny, then I honestly think you're kind of a shitty person.

theimage13
07-19-2018, 08:06 AM
You could always get like a new job or something

Yeah, I'll just change my entire career so some people with a false sense of entitlement can laugh at others' misfortunes instead of my own.

Fuck off.

Avarik
07-19-2018, 05:07 PM
Yeah, I'll just change my entire career so some people with a false sense of entitlement can laugh at others' misfortunes instead of my own.

Fuck off.

Find a career where the boss doesn't reprimand their employees for failing to do their job

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

nooneimportant
07-19-2018, 10:27 PM
I just think hardcore fans/bootleg collectors just wanna hear the best sounding shows regardless of how it was captured. Some AUD recordings kick ass and some aud recordings sound like shit and like they were recorded on a walkman. Some IEMs sound great and some are horrible with clicktracks and static....People just wanna hear cool sounding shit. If some Japanese bootleggers capture an IEM and it sounds amazing, I'm not gonna condemn them for releasing it "against the artists best wishes"..If its a great sounding NIN show, I dont care how its captured..If one of Trents old employees leaks out 50 soundboards from Trents vault against his wishes and without his permission....I think 99% of NIN fans are going to listen to them regardless...

I was just happy to have an IEM recording from the NIN/Soundgarden tour. It wasn't the show I went to but it's a lasting memory. Eraser into Great Destroyer was great. In NIN's case, they played songs the same way nearly every time due to the strict production of the show, so it's almost like it's the show I went to (barring Frail/Wretched and TDTWWA) so it's just cool to have it in the best possible quality. I filmed maybe 30 seconds of Find My Way and I hate myself for not having much of a memory so it's great that NIN Live is here to jog peoples memories.

SM Rollinger
07-19-2018, 11:12 PM
I was just happy to have an IEM recording from the NIN/Soundgarden tour. It wasn't the show I went to but it's a lasting memory. Eraser into Great Destroyer was great. In NIN's case, they played songs the same way nearly every time due to the strict production of the show, so it's almost like it's the show I went to (barring Frail/Wretched and TDTWWA) so it's just cool to have it in the best possible quality. I filmed maybe 30 seconds of Find My Way and I hate myself for not having much of a memory so it's great that NIN Live is here to jog peoples memories.

I find that after listening to tapes ive made from any show ive been to, my memories of the concerts actually get more vivid as time goes on.

Besides NIN, the only audio recording ive found from a show I attended, is a Rammstein show in St Paul from 99, and the memories come flooding back. I did find video recordings of Mudvayne's & Slipknot's sets from the Ozzfest in Apple River 2001, and that was equally as awesome .

I have see on tapers lists, audio recordings of Linkin Park's set from the same Ozzfest and a Tool shows from St Paul and Sioux Falls in 2002 exist. I would LOVE to get ahold of ANY of those recordings.

theimage13
07-20-2018, 01:02 AM
Find a career where the boss doesn't reprimand their employees for failing to do their job

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, because equipment damage is always 100% the employee's fault, and bosses NEVER fly off the handle for your inability to read their mind regarding their current needs. Things never get damaged when they travel around the world, covering hundreds of miles a night, riding in planes and sea containers across oceans, thrown on the ground repeatedly by the employer, used in 100+ degrees in a pouring rainstorm.....nope, that's all totally 100% the crew's fault.

And bosses certainly never suck in any other career field. Nope. Never, ever heard anyone with a "normal" job complain about their boss!

*cough*

ninlive
07-20-2018, 11:54 AM
Ok, how about we talk about how fucking sick this recording is.

May 03, 2005 Denver

Release of With Teeth.

Love is Not Enough > March of the Pigs > Reptile. WALLLOPPPPPPPPPPPPP

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2005/20050503.html

tricil
07-21-2018, 09:06 AM

Wait, did I miss something? There’s a 2014 IEM?

ninlive
07-21-2018, 10:50 AM
Wait, did I miss something? There’s a 2014 IEM?

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2014/20140807.html

For some reason, now that I think about it more. The Portland show was in 44.1 originally, *I BELIEVE*. This has come up before. But please correct me if I am wrong and I would love an new copy of it for the archive in the highest quality possible. Thanks.

To transition into something else, I still have a backlog of things I want to do for the website. Things I need to change, add etc... They'll take some time. I finally got with the times and instead of manually adding every file one by one, I made my web editor upload any new save changes to files. I am so happy.

Still always looking for new sources and any tapes you may have laying around... You never know, you may have a lower gen, longer tape, uncirculated tape. Anything!

TheBang
07-21-2018, 02:02 PM
For some reason, now that I think about it more. The Portland show was in 44.1 originally, *I BELIEVE*. This has come up before. But please correct me if I am wrong and I would love an new copy of it for the archive in the highest quality possible. Thanks.
I just checked and the Portland video files are 16/48, just like the other shows. I can do a fresh rip sometime this week, as time allows.

ninlive
07-21-2018, 11:37 PM
I just checked and the Portland video files are 16/48, just like the other shows. I can do a fresh rip sometime this week, as time allows.

Don't know why that happened. Sorry about that. Hope that we can fix this in time.

ninjaw
07-22-2018, 06:26 AM
I made a third multicam from Paris and it's so cool : The Great Destroyer http://youtu.be/SE-dovLLeP4 (http://youtu.be/SE-dovLLeP4)

nooneimportant
07-24-2018, 05:46 AM
I randomly found this video of NIN's set from Summer Sonic 2005. The camera is on the video screen the entire time so you get some good looks. We get to see Getting Smaller performed live here. @ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN42Pw1eSK0

StockAvuryah
07-24-2018, 12:51 PM

Fuck off.

Hey fuck off you're overblowing it. Calm the fuck down. Fuck.

by the way the more Trent adds fucks in live tracks, the better it gets

TheBang
07-24-2018, 05:56 PM
I randomly found this video of NIN's set from Summer Sonic 2005. The camera is on the video screen the entire time so you get some good looks. We get to see Getting Smaller performed live here. @ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141)
Yeah, I've got the DVD that probably came from. I'll have to rip it at some point.

https://i.imgur.com/mpbJ3Zu.jpg

ninlive
07-27-2018, 10:27 AM
I added a submitted audience recording by Chatts99 to the Lisbon show. Sound is really crisp from that PA!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180712.html

I will try to keep updating. Tougher at the end of the semester as finals are approaching! More to follow! :)

Papagolash
07-28-2018, 10:42 PM
http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2014/20140807.html

To transition into something else, I still have a backlog of things I want to do for the website. Things I need to change, add etc... They'll take some time. I finally got with the times and instead of manually adding every file one by one, I made my web editor upload any new save changes to files. I am so happy.

Still always looking for new sources and any tapes you may have laying around... You never know, you may have a lower gen, longer tape, uncirculated tape. Anything!

OMG this is fantastic! Never knew it existed.

edit: Noooooooo!!!! Clicktrack on The Great Destroyer :(

ninjaw
07-30-2018, 09:56 AM
Hi ninlive I saw you just put online some bauhaus, i would like to reming you my old page where I compiled some pictures to use as covers, as well as music and infos
Pictures are now pretty small but it's better than nothing
http://www.mihalis.org/ninnewsfr/bauhaus2006.php

ninlive
07-30-2018, 12:55 PM
OMG this is fantastic! Never knew it existed.

edit: Noooooooo!!!! Clicktrack on The Great Destroyer :(

Why I don't really like IEMs, tbh. Again, not my cup of tea, they cause an uproar in the taping community (let's not get back into it) but it's a source and I like to archive everything.

Hi @ninlive (http://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) I saw you just put online some bauhaus, i would like to reming you my old page where I compiled some pictures to use as covers, as well as music and infos
Pictures are now pretty small but it's better than nothing
http://www.mihalis.org/ninnewsfr/bauhaus2006.php

Nice, thanks for the additional info! I have someone who has created artwork for every single show in the archive and I will be using those. He did a really great job for all of them!

ninlive
07-30-2018, 03:13 PM
So over the last week, I have added a bunch of recordings to the archive and haven't really announced any of them. So here is a run down of everything that has been added.

1) Added Ansem’s audience recording to the 07/08/2018 Rock Werchter Festival show. - A very good recording from the festival and one of the few (if not only time) that Big Come Down has been played on the European leg.

2) Added lossless FLAC soundboard files to the 07/01/2006 Q101 radio show performance. - Thanks to TheBang, I have been able to upgrade the files for this show that I already thought I had the best filesets. This comes straight from the radio station thanks to a friend of a friend who worked there. All Joy Division covers on this one! Highly recommended!

3) NIN + Peter Murphy 07/01/2006 Chicago, Q101 Show Rehearsal - Added the soundboard recording of the Q101 rehearsals. Thanks to TheBang, I got these to add to the archive as well. They are 3 of the songs that were played on the Q101 show, but just prior for rehearsals.

4) Added an IEM/AUD matrix to the 07/07/2006 Irvine show. - This is a matrix of the BennyBlanco (ScreamingSlave) and Slickmode IEM recording. Pretty good. Although I still prefer just the audience recording.

5) Added an IEM/AUD matrix to the 09/16/2005 San Diego show. - Another matrix of a slickmode IEM and Ed Davis' audience recording. This show was halted due to Jerome Dillon's heart condition. I also like Ed's audience recording over the IEM.

6) Added Chatts99’s audience recording to the 07/12/2018 Lisbon show. - Great recording to add to the Lisbon show! The PA sounds really crisp on this one!

7) Added a side stage video recording of Trent Reznor singing ‘Suck’ with Pigface from 04/25/1991 Pittsburgh. This is from the Pigface DVD, it's rare footage in terms of some of the only recordings that have surfaced of Trent touring with Pigface in 1991. There is also a full audience recording from this show that I transferred from a gen 1 tape.

8) Added ziggyswoon’s audience recording to the 07/12/2018 Lisbon show. Last update from this batch of recordings. Thanks to Ziggy providing the tape.

That's it for the updates. You can download all of the above recordings on the archive at http://www.ninlive.com (http://www.ninlive.com/)
Enjoy!

ninlive
08-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Added BlueHeaven_T's audience recording from last night in South Korea at Pentaport Rock Festival.

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180811.html

Still looking for people to tape on the Cold and Black and Infinite Tour! Please get in contact if you would like to!

nmitchell86
09-11-2018, 01:09 PM
ninlive, I understand your are a busy dude and I'm sure you get asked all the time but, do you have any updates on the Video portion of ninlive.com? Thank you so much for everything you do for the nin fan community. I know I really appreciate it!

ninlive
09-11-2018, 05:30 PM
@ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) , I understand your are a busy dude and I'm sure you get asked all the time but, do you have any updates on the Video portion of ninlive.com? Thank you so much for everything you do for the nin fan community. I know I really appreciate it!

Video sources will be added when I can. Firstly, some of the recordings I have are raw footage that are 10+GB and not really suitable for direct download on the archive. I have little time to find out what sort of conversion I should do for the best quality/archiving. But that is a catch 22 because archiving you want to preserve at the highest you can, which means big filesizes.

DVDs will be added slowly. The drive itself has been put on hold for the moment as a few months ago someone gave me some good ideas about the video drive that I should implement without giving it a half ass go/release.

Obviously, I'd love some help on the video side... Converting and syncing audio sources to some of the videos... But to get someone to commit like I have has been hard. People come and go and lose interest and I never hear from them again, lol. Which no hard feelings here! I am just stating facts.

nmitchell86
09-11-2018, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the reply man. I'd be happy to help out. My only drawback is that I don't know anything about video conversion. If given instructions I'd definitely would do your bidding. Hit me up, I want to help out fo' show homie!

ninjaw
09-12-2018, 02:10 AM
Video sources will be added when I can. Firstly, some of the recordings I have are raw footage that are 10+GB and not really suitable for direct download on the archive. I have little time to find out what sort of conversion I should do for the best quality/archiving. But that is a catch 22 because archiving you want to preserve at the highest you can, which means big filesizes.

DVDs will be added slowly. The drive itself has been put on hold for the moment as a few months ago someone gave me some good ideas about the video drive that I should implement without giving it a half ass go/release.

Obviously, I'd love some help on the video side... Converting and syncing audio sources to some of the videos... But to get someone to commit like I have has been hard. People come and go and lose interest and I never hear from them again, lol. Which no hard feelings here! I am just stating facts.

Ppl always go away haha. Personnaly I don't see any solutions, good archiving is BD that is 22+GB, actual HD size for movie is 6GB to 12GB, but it's not 'good archiving' and now there's 4K stuff. Isn't it far too big for your project ?

nooneimportant
09-12-2018, 06:33 AM
http://ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090722.html

Hey ninlive is there a particular reason this show isn't up on the site?

StockAvuryah
09-14-2018, 02:57 AM
The hunt is on for Broken Live

ninlive
09-14-2018, 08:12 AM
Night 1 has been recorded.

StockAvuryah
09-14-2018, 01:00 PM

Oh hell yeah

Bring it on

jd13
09-14-2018, 01:02 PM
Nothing better than getting a notification like this on my phone. Thank you!!!

ninlive
09-14-2018, 01:13 PM
I am really hoping to get every show on this tour recorded. This would be amazing. Fingers crossed the project goes well.

jd13
09-14-2018, 01:16 PM
I don't have the confidence to attempt sneaking in equipment but is there a suggested app I could get for my android phone that could at least do a basic audio capture? If the show isn't recorded with your equipment it would be better than nothing. I'll be at Oct 13 & 17...
I am really hoping to get every show on this tour recorded. This would be amazing. Fingers crossed the project goes well.

ninlive
09-15-2018, 12:21 PM
09/13/2018 Phoenix night 1 is up with the Broken EP in full. Enjoy.

http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180913.html

I don't have the confidence to attempt sneaking in equipment but is there a suggested app I could get for my android phone that could at least do a basic audio capture? If the show isn't recorded with your equipment it would be better than nothing. I'll be at Oct 13 & 17...

Not really. But someone has shown interest in recording all the NY shows.

jd13
09-15-2018, 12:26 PM

Not really. But someone has shown interest in recording all the NY shows.oh that's great to hear!! And thank you for the night 1 recording!!

BRoswell
09-15-2018, 01:47 PM

Poor Trent couldn't quite hit those notes on "This Isn't The Place". I'm guessing he got a bit choked up playing that song for the first time.

Also...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

lowlight10
09-16-2018, 01:58 AM
My Phoenix 9/13/2018 tape:

24-bit: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=630762
16-bit: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=630763

Nine Inch Nails
September 13, 2018
Comerica Theater; Phoenix, AZ

Source: AT831s > SP-SPSB-11 (@69Hz) > Sony PCM-M10 @ 24-bit/44.1kHz
Transfer: M10 > Audacity > TLH
Taper: lowlight10

01 Pinion
02 Wish
03 Last
04 Help Me I Am In Hell
05 Happiness In Slavery
06 Gave Up
07 Physical (You’re So)
08 Suck
09 March of the Pigs
10 The Lovers
11 Reptile
12 Shit Mirror
13 Ahead of Ourselves
14 This Isn’t the Place
15 I’m Afraid of Americans
16 Survivalism
17 Only
18 The Hand That Feeds
19 Head Like a Hole
20 -encore break-
21 Less Than
22 -band introduction-
23 The Day the World Went Away
24 Hurt

Notes: Tobacco and The Jesus and Mary Chain opened (not recorded).
M10 set at 4.5 (line in). Entire file amplified by +0.95dB and click removal applied prior to dithering.

Archive: Master WAV archived @ 24-bit/44.1kHz.

Taped and transferred by lowlight10.

Txt file compiled on 09/15/2018

Lerxto
09-16-2018, 02:43 AM
My Phoenix 9/13/2018 tape:

24-bit: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=630762
16-bit: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=630763

Nine Inch Nails
September 13, 2018

01 Pinion
02 Wish
03 Last
04 Help Me I Am In Hell
05 Happiness In Slavery
06 Gave Up
07 Physical (You’re So)
08 Suck
09 March of the Pigs
10 The Lovers
11 Reptile
12 Shit Mirror
13 Ahead of Ourselves
14 This Isn’t the Place
15 I’m Afraid of Americans
16 Survivalism
17 Only
18 The Hand That Feeds
19 Head Like a Hole
20 -encore break-
21 Less Than
22 -band introduction-
23 The Day the World Went Away
24 Hurt

M10 set at 4.5 (line in). Entire file amplified by +0.95dB and click removal applied prior to dithering.

Txt file compiled on 09/15/2018
Mind sharing it with Ryan ninlive so we could download it on ninlive.com? I don't have a dime account anymore.

TheBang
09-16-2018, 04:14 AM
ninlive downloads everything from Dime, so it should be on the archive shortly.

lowlight10
09-16-2018, 12:55 PM
My Phoenix 9/14/2018 tape:

24-bit: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=630809
16-bit: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=630812

Nine Inch Nails
September 14, 2018

01 -intro-
02 Mr. Self Destruct
03 Piggy
04 The Frail
05 The Wretched
06 Less Than
07 March of the Pigs
08 Closer
09 Shit Mirror
10 Ahead of Ourselves
11 God Break Down the Door
12 Over and Out
13 Copy of A
14 The Beginning of the End
15 The Good Soldier
16 Survivalism
17 Wish
18 Head Like a Hole
19 -encore break-
20 A Warm Place
21 Reptile
22 Eraser
23 Hurt

M10 set at 4 (line in). Entire file amplified by +0.6dB and click removal applied prior to dithering.

Txt file compiled on 09/16/2018

ninlive
09-16-2018, 02:06 PM
Yep! Lowlight sent me over the files, I'll have it up in a few!

EDIT: Comcast has throttled the shit out of my service and uploading a 1GB zip file is taking 90 minutes. I don't even download anything anymore. So it could be some time.

ninlive
09-16-2018, 04:53 PM
Lowlight's run of recordings in Phoenix is now up on the archive.

http://www.ninlive.com/archives/2018.html

ninjaw
09-17-2018, 02:40 AM
Thx you both of you for those work.
Did you think a sec to send your rig over the ocean back then ? (i'm speaking about me : )

botley
09-18-2018, 01:01 PM
My Phoenix 9/14/2018 tape
Thank you for this! Bumping it on my music player at work, shaking the floor :)

SM Rollinger
09-19-2018, 10:05 AM
Please tell me the show last night got taped.

Mattman840
09-19-2018, 10:48 AM

agreed - last night was epic. someone has to audio of that set somewhere...

ninlive
09-19-2018, 12:44 PM

Duh. With the ninlive rig!!!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180918.html

fillow
09-19-2018, 01:08 PM
Lolwut, they did't even had TPD on setlist

klyrish
09-19-2018, 01:16 PM
Lolwut, they did't even had TPD on setlist
How do people get these setlists?

fillow
09-19-2018, 01:29 PM
How do people get these setlists?

Option 1 - ask the crew guys that are dismantling the stage after the show. There are usually several setlists taped to the floor during the show.
Option 2 - ask the guys at the sound booth.

In both cases you'll be surrounded by a couple dozens of other fans hunting for trophies (setlists, spare guitar picks and drumsticks), so chances are slim.
It's also possible that security will usher everyone out immediately and not let people stay on the rail, but this only happened to me once after 30+ shows.

StockAvuryah
09-19-2018, 03:24 PM
@ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) The rig has a fucking great sound, but it seems it's way too.. omnidirectional ? The sound just goes round and round, left and right, with the movement of the recorder. But when it's hold still perfect centre, it's awesome.

Maybe there's a way to correct this by counterbalancing the moving around on a DAW ? I could try that if that seems interesting. Pretty long work to accomplish that (if it's actually doable).

Anyway, currently listening to The Fucking Perfect Drug on the rig recording and it's sounds BEAUTIFUL. Fucking hell.

PS : Sounds weird on headphones but on speakers holy fuck.. incredible, the rig is love, the rig is life, and even the "what the fuck" hiding the music sounds great.

TheBang
09-19-2018, 04:44 PM
@ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) The rig has a fucking great sound, but it seems it's way too.. omnidirectional ? The sound just goes round and round, left and right, with the movement of the recorder. But when it's hold still perfect centre, it's awesome.
Most mics have a polarization, so if you have them mounted to your head, they're going to be phasing if you're moving your head left and right during the show and it makes for a disorienting stereo image. (Nodding your head up and down is OK.) People who are taping for the first time may not be aware of this.

StockAvuryah
09-19-2018, 05:40 PM
Most mics have a polarization, so if you have them mounted to your head, they're going to be phasing if you're moving your head left and right during the show and it makes for a disorienting stereo image. (Nodding your head up and down is OK.) People who are taping for the first time may not be aware of this.

Alright, thank you. Anyway to.. fix this in post ?

edit : tried to fuse two recordings : https://mega.nz/#!lkkyhKpC!39Dlid3hobVoCPCIVmW9LhONIq9I1QBSfsRhOt7 naIQ

TheBang
09-19-2018, 08:45 PM
Alright, thank you. Anyway to.. fix this in post ?
Well, making it mono would certainly fix that.

SM Rollinger
09-19-2018, 08:56 PM
Lots of people walking closely in front of you can cause phasing too, as I have learned.

Mattman840
09-20-2018, 09:58 PM
Duh. With the ninlive rig!!!

http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180918.html

thank you for this! holy crap it sounds incredible, regardless of the little details. so glad i have this to relive my first ever red rocks show... getting chills listening to it now... :)

trollmanen
09-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Did the rebroadcast of the Mad Cool Fest get recorded? I presume it won't have the dropouts, I'd love to get the audio only.

LOVEANDZOMBIES
09-21-2018, 01:49 PM
Did Night 2 of Morrison get recorded?

ninlive
09-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Did Night 2 of Morrison get recorded?

Yes, I haven't received the raw file yet.

NotoriousTIMP
09-24-2018, 05:22 PM
how do I get my hands on the recording rig for this tour?

ninlive
09-24-2018, 08:17 PM

Maybe there's a way to correct this by counterbalancing the moving around on a DAW ? I could try that if that seems interesting. Pretty long work to accomplish that (if it's actually doable).

Anyway, currently listening to The Fucking Perfect Drug on the rig recording and it's sounds BEAUTIFUL. Fucking hell.

PS : Sounds weird on headphones but on speakers holy fuck.. incredible, the rig is love, the rig is life, and even the "what the fuck" hiding the music sounds great.

LOL. Yeah, the 717 is a pretty decent mic. Especially for starters. I worked a whole summer to save up for that bagging groceries as an 8th grader and also a DAT recorder. Once I got them, I quit. lol.

I am glad it's getting use again. Definitely ok to listen to these tapes on speakers. Never so much with headphones. Unless you're still or only jamming up and down like TheBang said.

Did the rebroadcast of the Mad Cool Fest get recorded? I presume it won't have the dropouts, I'd love to get the audio only.

A little bird dropped me off a Satellite feed of the show that includes Hurt. I just have to find some time to upload it and get it ready for the interwebz.

how do I get my hands on the recording rig for this tour?

Which shows you hitting, because it might be already taken. But I'd love to have more people writing in the journal/taping. Just depends what you're hitting!

ninlive
09-24-2018, 08:19 PM
Just an FYI... Have a recording from River City Rock Festival coming and we have one person taping in Memphis tonight!!!! 100% through the tour thus far!!!!!!

ninjaw
09-25-2018, 02:22 AM
A little bird dropped me off a Satellite feed of the show that includes Hurt. I just have to find some time to upload it and get it ready for the interwebz.

Oh ! shit ! it's on dime both SD and HD direct rip 0.9GB and 2GB love the cover

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=629369

http://kigonjiro.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/NineInchNailsMadCool2018-copy.png
edit : there is no hurt, Here's a link for ppl still not regged for life on dime for years : http://jheberg.net/captcha/ninmadcool18/ ninlive you got something bigger than 2GB/720p ??

TheBang
09-25-2018, 04:43 AM
Oh ! shit ! it's on dime both SD and HD direct rip 0.9GB and 2GB love the cover

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=629369

edit : there is no hurt, Here's a link for ppl still not regged for life on dime for years : http://jheberg.net/captcha/ninmadcool18/ @ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) you got something bigger than 2GB/720p ??
Just FYI, we've already discussed this capture and, unfortunately, the quality is pretty much garbage. Avoid. Ryan has something new and different.

ninjaw
09-25-2018, 05:27 AM
Just FYI, we've already discussed this capture and, unfortunately, the quality is pretty much garbage. Avoid. Ryan has something new and different.

Wow ! last time this happened the satellite feed was 40GB and too big for ninlive !

ninlive
09-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Yeah, this stream is around 18GB and is a different source that includes Hurt! I will be posting a smaller version on the archive.

mauro995
09-25-2018, 01:51 PM
Yeah, this stream is around 18GB and is a different source that includes Hurt! I will be posting a smaller version on the archive.
I need this thing in my life. Maybe the best concert I've ever seen.

ninjaw
09-26-2018, 03:17 AM
I need this thing in my life. Maybe the best concert I've ever seen.

I second that, I think collectors would like to keep original quality for stuff like that

ninlive
09-26-2018, 02:23 PM
I promise I will get it out to everyone.

NotoriousTIMP
09-26-2018, 06:59 PM
Which shows you hitting, because it might be already taken. But I'd love to have more people writing in the journal/taping. Just depends what you're hitting!

I'm hitting up both nights in Vegas, 1st night (and most likely the 2nd night) in SF, and then the 11th and 15th in Los Angeles.

ekrekel
10-08-2018, 01:18 PM
I'll save Ryan @ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) the shameless plug and post this here. A chance to pay back and ensure viability of NIN Live Archive. I'd put up $5 for each of my shows, without NIN Live there's no way I'd track those recordings down on my own.

https://www.gofundme.com/nin-live-archive-hosting-costs

ninlive
10-08-2018, 05:29 PM
I'll save Ryan @ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141) the shameless plug and post this here. A chance to pay back and ensure viability of NIN Live Archive. I'd put up $5 for each of my shows, without NIN Live there's no way I'd track those recordings down on my own.

https://www.gofundme.com/nin-live-archive-hosting-costs

Thanks so much. This was really hard for me to publish. But my school loans for the program hardly cover my living expenses and the school sets my “cost of living” funding for the year. I’m already cutting back on everything and I just need some help while I’m here. Loans are the devil and I just don’t want to take out any more. I hope people understand and I really appreciate anything for helping with the cost of the site during this time. I’ll be taking it back over or any other additional costs that will arise will be funded by me.

I am overwhelmed by the outpour for contributing and helping sustain the site. I’m already past funding for the first year and I’m almost in tears. Thank you for making this possible. I love you all.

ninlive
10-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Ok, few updates for the site.

Added two matrixed recordings to the Atlanta shows here;
Night 1: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180926.html - Source 2
Night 2: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180927.html - Source 2

As well as a sample to Memphis. I should have those recordings and the ones from Nashville soon.
Memphis: http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20180924.html - Source 3

More on the way! DC tomorrow where I know there are a few tapers in attendance!

10-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Anyway of getting just the raw IEM source versions for both ATL shows?

ninjaw
10-10-2018, 02:07 AM
what's the story about those matrix ?

ninlive
10-10-2018, 08:50 AM
Anyway of getting just the raw IEM source versions for both ATL shows?

what's the story about those matrix ?

I don't have any way of getting them. I just downloaded these sources off the internet. The person who did it took my recording I had released and matrixed them together.

ninlive
10-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Added a recording from the first night in Washington DC.

ninlive
10-17-2018, 08:41 AM
Added a recording from each night of the New York City, Radio City shows. You can download them in the normal place: http://www.ninlive.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a post from yesterday if you did not see it about the GoFundMe Campaign. I am in the library now studying for an airway exam I have tomorrow, so I am hitting the books. But again, thank you.

I know I have been silent about the GoFundMe campaign, as you all helped me reach the goal for the site!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH HELP SUSTAIN THE SITE!!!!
https://www.gofundme.com/nin-live-archive-hosting-costs (https://www.gofundme.com/nin-live-archive-hosting-costs?fbclid=IwAR3MfHPtHAE-meko8ute7fwherc6T-gmy03cdXlrL6OznSHbVB6u_GLFCP0)
These last two weeks have been very busy. I have been in the OR a few days a week and have class late. Not to mention on top of it, I have had 4 exams that I have had and been studying for. I have one more Thursday and then one on Monday….
So it’s been a very busy time in my studies and I have been trying to make sure to respond to emails and on the socials late at night. But haven’t been able to update the site and everyone with the campaign...
My apologies for this. Just came at a very busy time for school. I am trying to manage my personal life/school/running the archive and sometimes it’s hard to find a perfect balance. But THANK YOU all for the words and your support.
I love sharing NIN recordings with you all and updating the site and preserving the live shows of the best band in the world. It makes me feel really good that so many of you enjoy it and can relive moments.
I have a few recordings from this past weekend that I hope to get on the archive soon. Maybe while I study tonight at the library, I’ll be taking a break to upload them! Brooklyn tonight, and should be special. https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/f4c/1/16/1f642.png:) Talk to you soon all. - RJ

bobbie solo
10-17-2018, 12:10 PM
Last night I almost got tossed during The Perfect Drug. I have brought this external Zoom mic to well over 100 shows since I bought it:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71agw1ejAiL._SY355_.jpg

Never once have I had a problem getting it in or using it. But last night a big security dude had me stop and yelled at me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHUIwn-sxaQ

skip to 1:12 to hear a brief part of the exchange. He told me I have "an illegal recording device" and that what I was doing was "copywrite infringement". LOL please. He then told me to delete the videos I took. I deleted like 4 of them....and then promptly rstored them out of my phone's trash bin. SO POINTLESS. I was just bummed that he stopped me during TPD and then I was afraid to record the drum solo. Ah well. I guess keep your head on a swivel out there guys, even if what you're doing doesn't really break the rules.

heavenly_bearded
10-17-2018, 12:32 PM
Last night I almost got tossed during The Perfect Drug. I have brought this external Zoom mic to well over 100 shows since I bought it:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71agw1ejAiL._SY355_.jpg

Never once have I had a problem getting it in or using it. But last night a big security dude had me stop and yelled at me:
Ugh. How stupid! I'm supposed to be recording the Chicago shows and this makes me nervous aye eff. Question... Did you keep it in your pocket and if so, how did they/he know you were recording?

hippygeek
10-17-2018, 12:53 PM
Eric was recording from his hat mics, so I'm sure a great recording will surface.

FULLMETAL
10-17-2018, 01:56 PM
Heh. That reminds me when I recorded the Tilburg show in '99. I was by the soundboard with a mic in hand when a security guard happened to catch me holding it. Thankfully, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and tucked it into my sleeve before the guy asked me if I was recording.

That looks like a tiny microphone extension on your phone and it sucks you were near an overzealous security guard.

bobbie solo
10-17-2018, 01:56 PM
Ugh. How stupid! I'm supposed to be recording the Chicago shows and this makes me nervous aye eff. Question... Did you keep it in your pocket and if so, how did they/he know you were recording?

No, it was out in plain sight like it is at every single show I go to. I was shocked someone said something b/c no one ever has. It attaches to the phone, but it's small. It got into the venue no problem, like it always does.

bobbie solo
10-17-2018, 01:59 PM
Heh. That reminds me when I recorded the Tilburg show in '99. I was by the soundboard with a mic in hand when a security guard happened to catch me holding it. Thankfully, I was wearing a long sleeved shirt and tucked it into my sleeve before the guy asked me if I was recording.

That looks like a tiny microphone extension on your phone and it sucks you were near an overzealous security guard.

it's miniscule.

gladcarrot
10-22-2018, 11:45 PM
I taped tonight's show in Detroit and will tape night 2 as well.

ninlive
10-23-2018, 04:24 PM
I taped tonight's show in Detroit and will tape night 2 as well.

Awesome, man! Can't wait to hear it. Hope you are well!

ninlive
10-28-2018, 12:38 PM
Added Gladcarrot's recordings to the run of Detroit shows.

Added Tapeworm48's recording of the first night in Chicago.

Added SM Rollinger's recording to the second night in Chicago. Live Debut of AATCHB.

I waited to hear the song from a proper audio recording to do the song justice. It's as beautiful as I thought it would be. Tearing up hearing it... Just an amazing track and I am happy to finally hear it live. My brother was in attendance in Chicago and that was his favorite song. So happy he got to experience that.

Thank you to everyone sending ticket stubs, posters, recordings from this tour. Out of every tour since 2009, this has been the most overwhelming response from people on the socials and email. I am just bogged down trying to respond to everyone and there are a number of people sending me tapes from previous years. So I've got a lot more coming as I have time to add it! :)

zaps30
10-28-2018, 04:57 PM
I hope a better recording of the 1st night in Boston shows up. The 2nd night recording is awesome.

ScreamingSlave
10-28-2018, 07:11 PM
I hope a better recording of the 1st night in Boston shows up. The 2nd night recording is awesome.It's coming started mastering the tapes today!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ScreamingSlave
10-28-2018, 07:52 PM
Eric was recording from his hat mics, so I'm sure a great recording will surface.I have a killer tape of both nights started working on them today !!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

ImTheWiseJanitor
10-28-2018, 09:03 PM
Added Gladcarrot's recordings to the run of Detroit shows.

Added Tapeworm48's recording of the first night in Chicago.

Added @SM Rollinger (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1705)'s recording to the second night in Chicago. Live Debut of AATCHB.

I waited to hear the song from a proper audio recording to do the song justice. It's as beautiful as I thought it would be. Tearing up hearing it... Just an amazing track and I am happy to finally hear it live. My brother was in attendance in Chicago and that was his favorite song. So happy he got to experience that.

Thank you to everyone sending ticket stubs, posters, recordings from this tour. Out of every tour since 2009, this has been the most overwhelming response from people on the socials and email. I am just bogged down trying to respond to everyone and there are a number of people sending me tapes from previous years. So I've got a lot more coming as I have time to add it! :)

I got to meet your brother the third night! At least, I’m assuming it’s him, heh. After we got to talking a bit, I think we forgot to exchange names, but he mentioned his brother ran the ninlive archive so he gets to travel for these shows a lot, totally caught me off guard. Super cool guy though, and his friend, too! We were next to each other for a bit of the show but got moved around a little once things really got started. Tell him the guy in the yellow Thistle hat says hey! And if I can swing making it to a couple more shows on this tour, maybe I’ll bump into him again.

Also, HUUUGE shoutouts to everyone involved with recording/taping this tour, btw. Y’all are making it possible to relive all these moments again and again!! Can’t wait to sit and listen.

ninlive
10-29-2018, 04:25 PM
I got to meet your brother the third night! At least, I’m assuming it’s him, heh. After we got to talking a bit, I think we forgot to exchange names, but he mentioned his brother ran the ninlive archive so he gets to travel for these shows a lot, totally caught me off guard. Super cool guy though, and his friend, too! We were next to each other for a bit of the show but got moved around a little once things really got started. Tell him the guy in the yellow Thistle hat says hey! And if I can swing making it to a couple more shows on this tour, maybe I’ll bump into him again.

Also, HUUUGE shoutouts to everyone involved with recording/taping this tour, btw. Y’all are making it possible to relive all these moments again and again!! Can’t wait to sit and listen.

LOL, for sure that was him. Probably a super nice dude you talked to. He is always like that. May be the most polite person I've ever met in my life. He says hello! lol.

10-30-2018, 11:49 AM
With all these sick setlists at Aragon Ballroom this past weekend, it got me curious as to what the setlists were when they played there in 2009...And I came across this show from August 28, 2009 on the archive http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090828.html

Apparently there is a SBD of this show on the archive "not available for download" since 2012.....SBD recordings of Last, SICNH, Banged and Blown Through!, La Mer, The Fragile, Gone Still, Down In It, Eraser, Atmosphere etc....Seems like its a 2 and a half hour show. Sounds epic.....Sure would be cool if that show becomes available for download.....Hint, hint

ninlive
10-30-2018, 01:58 PM
With all these sick setlists at Aragon Ballroom this past weekend, it got me curious as to what the setlists were when they played there in 2009...And I came across this show from August 28, 2009 on the archive http://www.ninlive.com/shows/2009/20090828.html

Apparently there is a SBD of this show on the archive "not available for download" since 2012.....SBD recordings of Last, SICNH, Banged and Blown Through!, La Mer, The Fragile, Gone Still, Down In It, Eraser, Atmosphere etc....Seems like its a 2 and a half hour show. Sounds epic.....Sure would be cool if that show becomes available for download.....Hint, hint

I don't have that one, someone sent me some info on it and the sample. I never changed that from SBD to IEM, which I should do now! Some of these 'not available' sources are because I don't have them.

Max
11-01-2018, 11:09 AM
To me the most insane, interesting thing that has happened this whole tour was Subterraneans with lyrics from God break down the door and over and out evolving into The Frail.

Anyone get a good audio recording of that?

People are going to be telling their grandkids about that one, lol.

TheBang
11-01-2018, 11:11 PM
Sonic Mania excerpts are scheduled to be broadcast on Wowow on Oct. 8 at 5 PM:
https://www.wowow.co.jp/detail/113800

Nine Inch Nails is included, but given the number of artists listed (11+), it'll likely be only 2-3 songs or so. It won't be on Dime either, because Wowow (as a premium channel) is prohibited by Dime's rules. But it does tend to show up elsewhere.
"Wish" and "Ahead of Ourselves" were broadcast on the Wowow "Messe Special" last month. I haven't found a capture of the Nine Inch Nails portion of the broadcast yet, though I have seen some of the other artists' performances. I don't know why whoever capped it didn't just post the whole 2 hour special.

BoYp8jQlKeO

ninlive
11-02-2018, 09:38 AM
Max there are recordings from the third night. Just haven’t gotten them yet.

ninlive
11-04-2018, 11:25 AM
Added Tapeworm48's audience recording to the 10/27/2018 Chicago show.

So far, almost every show was taped. There are full video recordings from San Antonio and DC night 2, which YouTube users never get back about.

I also have tapes coming from Memphis and Nashville. Nashville is incomplete, but that is better than nothing.

StockAvuryah
11-04-2018, 11:36 AM

So far, almost every show was taped. There are full video recordings from San Antonio and DC night 2, which YouTube users never get back about.

I also have tapes coming from Memphis and Nashville. Nashville is incomplete, but that is better than nothing.

Holy shit dude this is wonderful. Thank you Tapeworm48 wherever you are.

ninlive
11-04-2018, 12:06 PM
Holy shit dude this is wonderful. Thank you Tapeworm48 wherever you are.

I really liked night 3's recording over the 3 night run. They are all really good, but that system was dialed in that night and the crowd around the taper was really good.

ChipRock
11-05-2018, 10:15 AM

Seconding the appreciation for this recording. I don't listen to that many audience recordings, but this one is a corker. Thank you.

StockAvuryah
11-06-2018, 04:55 PM
ninlive

Just saw the page on the archive for the Madcool festival and there's only the low quality stream recording and not the full hd broadcast, so if you want to add it, here is a link. (https://mega.nz/#!k9VAHYaD!K2FUboQ8dB-nx9gDhkd99PSEzOTpH9RmC4slF6ARgRQ)

Wanted to render in black and white because of the colored logo and the title cards which are in colors, but whatever, it works anyway.

ninlive
11-06-2018, 05:09 PM
@ninlive (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=1141)

Just saw the page on the archive for the Madcool festival and there's only the low quality stream recording and not the full hd broadcast, so if you want to add it, here is a link. (https://mega.nz/#!k9VAHYaD!K2FUboQ8dB-nx9gDhkd99PSEzOTpH9RmC4slF6ARgRQ)

I know... I received an 18GB satellite feed recording from someone who pulled it. I thought that this would be the definitive version. But thanks to TheBang, I have found out that this version also has drop outs in the audio. But includes Hurt. Which both broadcasts publicly did not include.

So, I know I need to update the page! Here are things I want to accomplish, but don't really have the time right now to work on them.

1) Have the definitive video recording, which I assume would be the link you just provided.
2) Create the definitive audio capture, that includes Hurt.

Once I can do that, or if someone can help me because I really don't know how to pull stuff from video captures in it's raw format and splice the broadcasts together... I will post them on the site. Sorry that I have not done so.

StockAvuryah
11-06-2018, 06:02 PM
I know... I received an 18GB satellite feed recording from someone who pulled it. I thought that this would be the definitive version. But thanks to @TheBang (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=176), I have found out that this version also has drop outs in the audio. But includes Hurt. Which both broadcasts publicly did not include.

So, I know I need to update the page! Here are things I want to accomplish, but don't really have the time right now to work on them.

1) Have the definitive video recording, which I assume would be the link you just provided.
2) Create the definitive audio capture, that includes Hurt.

Once I can do that, or if someone can help me because I really don't know how to pull stuff from video captures in it's raw format and splice the broadcasts together... I will post them on the site. Sorry that I have not done so.

Oh man I forgot about all that Aha, I recall you talked about it. Well I think TheBang is the more apt of us to do this kind of stuff, but if you can manage to upload this for people to try out, why not. I don't know what kind of file is a raw format of a satellite feed recording but that sounds really interesting.

ninlive
11-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Oh man I forgot about all that Aha, I recall you talked about it. Well I think TheBang is the more apt of us to do this kind of stuff, but if you can manage to upload this for people to try out, why not. I don't know what kind of file is a raw format of a satellite feed recording but that sounds really interesting.

It's 18GB. Something I cannot upload with my internet speeds, lol. He has a copy. So we'll see when he has some time if he can work on it. I know he is busy.

artdeco
11-08-2018, 10:41 PM
All right. Sorry but I have to do some begging here, but it's something I'm really really wantin' and not sure who to ask. Over twenty years ago I saw NIN/Bowie live and fell in love with their version of Subterraneans. I've listened to it a million times, so imagine my happiness when they played it for the first time last week in Chicago. I saw a few versions on Youtube, but am wondering who I have to blow to get a good quality FLAC or MP3 version of just that song! Thanks, fellow fans.

StockAvuryah
11-09-2018, 04:42 AM
All right. Sorry but I have to do some begging here, but it's something I'm really really wantin' and not sure who to ask. Over twenty years ago I saw NIN/Bowie live and fell in love with their version of Subterraneans. I've listened to it a million times, so imagine my happiness when they played it for the first time last week in Chicago. I saw a few versions on Youtube, but am wondering who I have to blow to get a good quality FLAC or MP3 version of just that song! Thanks, fellow fans.

The best recording is on the archive ;)

http://ninlive.com/shows/2018/20181027.html

I'm currently doing a multi-cam video of the performance too, if that interests you.

artdeco
11-09-2018, 07:21 PM
Thank you very much friend! I appreciate it. EDIT: Just gave it a listen! Nice quality. Your hard work is definitely appreciated. :) Takes me way back.

ScreamingSlave
11-15-2018, 04:15 PM
My RCMH N1 and Both Brooklyn Tapes are now up on ninlive.com Enjoy - Boston gigs are coming soon next day or so then I am off to record Vegas both shows and All 6 LA!!!!

RCMH N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-180023911/rcmhn1raw24bitsampledod

Brooklyn N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-180023911/ninbrooklynrawn1sampledime24bit

Brooklyn N2 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-180023911/ninbrooklynn2dime16bitsample

klyrish
11-15-2018, 04:46 PM
My RCMH N1 and Both Brooklyn Tapes are now up on ninlive.com Enjoy - Boston gigs are coming soon next day or so then I am off to record Vegas both shows and All 6 LA!!!!

RCMH N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-180023911/rcmhn1raw24bitsampledod

Brooklyn N1 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-180023911/ninbrooklynrawn1sampledime24bit

Brooklyn N2 Sample = https://soundcloud.com/user-180023911/ninbrooklynn2dime16bitsample
Dude, all three sound amazing. Thanks so much!

ScreamingSlave
11-15-2018, 04:55 PM
Dude, all three sound amazing. Thanks so much!

No problem man anytime I am glad everyone likes my tapes i enjoy doing it and its a great memory of the shows if anyone wants to connect up in Vegas and hang out ill be there just hit me up with a PM im super psyched for those shows !!!

I am also in need of a poster buddy that can grab each nights poster in case i cant as I want to secure my spot on the floor prime for taping so if you can help me out let me know !!!

klyrish
11-15-2018, 05:11 PM
No problem man anytime I am glad everyone likes my tapes i enjoy doing it and its a great memory of the shows if anyone wants to connect up in Vegas and hang out ill be there just hit me up with a PM im super psyched for those shows !!!

I am also in need of a poster buddy that can grab each nights poster in case i cant as I want to secure my spot on the floor prime for taping so if you can help me out let me know !!!
I'll be there both nights and would love to meet up with you and anyone else. Sending a PM to keep this thread on topic.

NotoriousTIMP
11-15-2018, 05:26 PM

I'll be recording Vegas/SF/and some of the LA dates.