PDA

View Full Version : Professional Wrestling

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59

thevoid99
09-16-2014, 04:46 PM
"Yo, who is talkin' bad about us, brother?!"

http://dailywrestlingnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/hogan.png

Hogan & Cena.... life partners who likes to suck each other's dicks.

henryeatscereal
09-16-2014, 11:02 PM
Vince didn't make Hogan. He was already red-hot in the AWA, but Verne Gagne wasn't savvy enough to keep him. Vince just capitalized it as best as he could, also didn't hurt that MSG was still homebase for them. Bret was pushed because he was A) clean at a time when they were moving away from muscled-up monsters and B) popular with the European markets WWE were starting to concentrate on. Shawn was pushed because he clamored for that spot and worked hard at it (not to say Bret didn't do the same, they both had been there for a long time by then).
Still, Hogan is a douchebag, he refused to put over Bret at Wrestlemania IX and he stole the spotlight for him alone only to leave the company two months later...
Love him or hate him: Bret deserved the push, i'm glad that the "steroids case" against the WWE was such a big deal, it brought us great stars like Bret, Shawn Michaels, Razor Ramon and Owen Hart

thevoid99
09-16-2014, 11:26 PM
I heard rumors that Cena's next feud will be with Rusev.... that is a stupid idea. I would rather have Cena be off TV for a while to sell the beating he will get from Brock Lesnar... unless he decides to win which God forbid, will happen.

Piko
09-16-2014, 11:27 PM
Goodbye Rusev...

Maul
09-17-2014, 03:40 AM
I'm thinking of watching the Monday Night Wars docummentary from the Network.Is it any good? Anybody here seen it? Feedback plz D:

RJK
09-17-2014, 05:30 AM
I'm thinking of watching the Monday Night Wars docummentary from the Network.Is it any good? Anybody here seen it? Feedback plz D:

It's good, just don't binge it because there is a lot of recycled footage.

henryeatscereal
09-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Rusev needs to work more matches and get more over before working with Cena.
If they feed him to John and he ends up looking weak, then he'll join the "squash jobbers" club (just like: Tensai, Great Khali, Ryback, Vladimir Koslov, Chris Masters, Ezequiel Jackson and more...)

Piko
09-17-2014, 09:45 AM
I don't think he has enough momentum behind him to take a loss to Cena. Look at Wyatt. He still hasn't got his momentum back. A match against Cena for a newer guy is a bad idea.

thevoid99
09-17-2014, 01:51 PM
Any young talent that is on the rise who either has to face Cena or be aligned with him (like Zack Ryder did) is going to be buried by him. Cena is a fucking cancer who is believed to be the Jesus Christ of wrestling to morons and their children. As far as I'm concerned, I hope there's a special place in hell for him where he can join the likes of Adolf Hitler.

spiralout
09-17-2014, 02:07 PM

Yes, it does use a lot of recycled footage but I find it pretty enjoyable. The DX episode has been my favorite so far.

thevoid99
09-17-2014, 05:33 PM
The Mick Foley episode on the Monday Night Wars is my favorite so far. It allowed me to bask into the greatness that is Mick Foley and relive that moment when he won the WWE title for the very first time. The pop that it got when he won.... you will never see or hear that ever again.

spiralout
09-17-2014, 06:43 PM
The Mick Foley episode on the Monday Night Wars is my favorite so far. It allowed me to bask into the greatness that is Mick Foley and relive that moment when he won the WWE title for the very first time. The pop that it got when he won.... you will never see or hear that ever again.

I agree with you on that moment......that pop. Incredible moment for sure. I'm glad I got to watch it as it happened back then. I wasn't a WCW fan so I had no idea of the spoiler.

onthewall2983
09-17-2014, 07:09 PM
I've really resisted that series, after watching the first episode. There was a lot of revisionist history and white-washing about how truly bad WWF was in the early/mid-90's, and a lot of Vince being the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to WCW having stolen his talent. On top of which, I don't need current WWE talent to tell me what it was like from their perspective, in the most generic way possible. Not to mention Michael Cole calling it "the WCW".

BenBaker
09-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Not into wrestling anymore, but as a kid, I loved it. The 90's with hulk and warrior were the golden days. Good memories :)

Space Suicide
09-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Growl I get to miss the last hour of the PPV this Sunday since it's when I start my new job. Working nights every Sunday kills my PPV viewings :(

Piko
09-20-2014, 01:24 PM
Damn, that's the only hour worth giving a shit about. Aside from Cena/Lesnar, I really don't care about this ppv. The build has been atrocious. Not much really made me interested. Throw together a quick card out of nothing and this is what you get... Puzzled by how Wyatt isn't even booked.

spiralout
09-20-2014, 01:53 PM
Wonder if this is kayfabe or not.....at the moment it seems legit. Not the biggest reigns fan but this is just not good for anyone.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/512387-roman-reigns-surgery

Piko
09-20-2014, 02:27 PM
Wow, seems pretty legit. Talk about bad timing

thevoid99
09-20-2014, 03:13 PM
I like the guy though I think he needed work. Yet, I think this will be a blessing in disguise as it would give him the chance to refine his mic skills and by the time he's healed. He can put more work into his move set. I think he needs a couple of years to be a main eventer.

xfocalinx
09-20-2014, 03:13 PM
No good for Reigns. I was suspecting an ambrose return tomorrow, anyway.

unrelated: I ran into Victoria and Brian Nobbs at Riotfest in Chicago

Space Suicide
09-21-2014, 06:51 PM
I miss when the titantron setup varied from show to show as well as how different and awesome PPV trons were.

We get the same boring tron at every show and PPV. So lame, they don't even have any incentive or creativity for that anymore.

Piko
09-21-2014, 06:54 PM
It sucks, but I can understand. Lose so many millions in the stock market, it only seems right... Maybe when they're in the clear, financially, maybe then we'll see the different setups again.

Piko
09-21-2014, 08:38 PM
World's strongest man can't power out of a camel clutch. .. I bet Super Cena can defy those odds.

RJK
09-21-2014, 08:54 PM
It sucks, but I can understand. Lose so many millions in the stock market, it only seems right... Maybe when they're in the clear, financially, maybe then we'll see the different setups again.

Did Swagger actually ever tap to that move? I don't think he did. Yet Henry taps quick. Makes no sense.

This PPV is shit.

Piko
09-21-2014, 08:55 PM
Did Swagger actually ever tap to that move? I don't think he did. Yet Henry taps quick. Makes no sense.

This PPV is shit.

He didn't. He passed out. Henry taps like a bitch. Enjoying the show. But, that match was shit.

RJK
09-21-2014, 09:01 PM
Yeah I thought he was counted out in their first match and passed out at Summerslam.

None of the matches are grabbing me tonight.

Piko
09-21-2014, 09:03 PM
Yeah I thought he was counted out in their first match and passed out at Summerslam.

None of the matches are grabbing me tonight.

I think he was counted out once (battleground), and passed out twice (summerslam and a raw?).

RJK
09-21-2014, 09:13 PM
I think he was counted out once (battleground), and passed out twice (summerslam and a raw?).

The last time they faced each other Swagger got disqualified because of Bo Dallas. Also Swagger did beat Rusev by DQ at one point.

All in all the point is Mark Henry shouldn't be tapping out in their first match like a Punk.

xfocalinx
09-21-2014, 09:46 PM
The finish to Cena/Lesnar was FUCKING PHENOMENAL.

thevoid99
09-21-2014, 09:49 PM
I'm glad Lesnar is still the champ but that was a terrible finish. I wanted Lesnar to kill Cena. I don't want to see Cena become the champ again. I hope Seth Rollins ends him for good. I'm going to skip another RAW as I think I'm losing hope w/ the WWE at this point.

Piko
09-21-2014, 09:52 PM
No way Vince would've allowed Cena to lose two months in a row like that. Alright match. Could've been better. Didn't mind the ending too much. Not opposed to Rollins being champion. But it seems pretty clear that it's Cena/Rollins. Hopefully that doesn't kill his momentum.

gorast
09-21-2014, 09:54 PM
That finish was fucking terrible. If you do a cash-in tease on a pay-per-view, you'd better follow the fuck through. Seth Rollins needed to man up.

Piko
09-21-2014, 09:57 PM
What?! He did. Cena cost him his shot. But after that it was pretty apparent he would've lost if he had really cashed in. While it looks like Cena/Rollins, the logical opponent is Ambrose.

thevoid99
09-21-2014, 10:12 PM
I wish I had a gun. A six shooter. One for Jerry Lawler for being one of Cena's cocksuckers. Another for JBL for his idiotic commentary. One for whoever decides to book that country band. And 3 for Vince for being a delusional old fool.

Fifey
09-21-2014, 11:15 PM
Just got home from the show. I had a blast. I got my section chanting "Rocky IV" instead of "USA" during the turd sandwich that was Henry/Rusev, but the damn hillbillies drowned us out.

A kid next to me cried when they announced that Cena won the match but not the belt. I laughed and his dad gave me a death glare.

Probably more fun live than on the Network.

gorast
09-21-2014, 11:17 PM
What?! He did. Cena cost him his shot. But after that it was pretty apparent he would've lost if he had really cashed in. While it looks like Cena/Rollins, the logical opponent is Ambrose.

What I mean is, he could've tried to kill Cena and then try his hand at Brock. Granted, if he tried Brock at that point, he would've been god damn murdered.

What I'm really annoyed about is how it was written, to be honest. I suppose Cena couldn't have been massacred twice in a row (as much as we all would've loved that), and Rollins is in no position to cash in on Brock.

The more I talk about this, the dumber I feel, so I'll just stop and say I was dissatisfied with how that was done.

thevoid99
09-21-2014, 11:26 PM
So, is anyone going to watch something else other than a crappy RAW tomorrow? I don't think I can see Rollins be buried by Super Cena. #Cenaruinseverything.... he infuriates me so much. I'm sick of these stupid kids worshiping him as if he is Jesus Christ. I bet Jesus hates Cena and asks Satan to make a special place for Cena when he dies.

Piko
09-21-2014, 11:45 PM
So, is anyone going to watch something else other than a crappy RAW tomorrow? I don't think I can see Rollins be buried by Super Cena. #Cenaruinseverything.... he infuriates me so much. I'm sick of these stupid kids worshiping him as if he is Jesus Christ. I bet Jesus hates Cena and asks Satan to make a special place for Cena when he dies.

Maybe. At a point where raw is just a waste of three hours. It's three hours of talking. I'm supposed to sit through three or four episodes of people in the ring, or backstage, just talking? I want wrestling. Raw isn't a wrestling show.

thevoid99
09-22-2014, 12:21 AM
I bet the show will begin with another lame Cena promo about how he almost beat Brock Lesnar and blah, blah, blah and then wants to fight Seth Rollins blah, blah, blah.

Piko
09-22-2014, 12:25 AM
Rollins will come out and gets interrupted by Cena. After that, like the last few weeks, I'll play my vita while the show's on.

xfocalinx
09-22-2014, 01:11 AM
Anybody in Chicago area check out my buddie's new indy fed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE6bgBpcdPM

spiralout
09-22-2014, 04:17 AM
The PPV was better than I thought it would be. A few things:

Glad the dust brothers won....where do the usos go from here?

Fuck The Miz, and the commentary team especially during that match. Dolph Ziggler basically jobbed to Florida Georgia Line.

Why should we care that Jericho returns if he never wins?

Diva's match was better than expected. I don't mind Paige and AJ exchanging the title every month.

Lesnar should have been more dominant, but I was ok with the ending of the main event. I'm just glad Cena isn't champ. After the curb stomp I was hoping Rollins would win the belt only to defend it against Ambrose at Hell in a Cell.

Raw will probably suck tomorrow......too bad I have nothing better to do on Monday nights.

spiralout
09-22-2014, 04:56 AM
Shit....double post. Sheamus Cesaro was a great match. I'm not a fan of the Sheamus character but the man can wrestle.....Cesaro is a given.

While typing this I have King of the Ring 2001 on.....man wrestling used to be good.

Piko
09-22-2014, 08:52 AM
Shit....double post. Sheamus Cesaro was a great match. I'm not a fan of the Sheamus character but the man can wrestle.....Cesaro is a given.

While typing this I have King of the Ring 2001 on.....man wrestling used to be good.

Because the tv shows actually meant something and really built up those guys. There's a reason why so many people clamor more over past guys than the newer guys. Talent has nothing to do with it.

Who wants to take wagers? I call 30 minutes of actual wrestling tonight.

Oh, and where the fuck was Bray Wyatt?

Piko
09-22-2014, 07:07 PM
Did I call a Cena interruption at the beginning of raw or what? Half right from my original prediction.

thevoid99
09-22-2014, 07:10 PM
#cenaruinseverything

Piko
09-22-2014, 07:13 PM
I'll cut him some slack this time. Pretty good opening segment. Cena looked incredibly confused in that backstage "brawl" though. Chalk another one up for Ambrose. The guy isn't on fire. He is the fire.

thevoid99
09-22-2014, 07:36 PM
So there's going to be Cena vs. Orton.... again. Ziggler is the IC champ after beating the Miz who won it last night? Fuck this booking.

Piko
09-22-2014, 07:43 PM
I could do without another Cena/Orton. Miz and Ziggler can go on a little longer.

Space Suicide
09-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Miz and Ziggler can go on a little longer.

Which is further proof PPVs don't mean jack shit anymore.

Lose title on PPV

Rematch the next night of RAW

Win title back

Rinse and repeat.

I wish they'd stop with it. makes title defenses, PPVs and certain matches mean absolutely nothing. I bet we'll get another title match between the two at Hell in a Cell.

Piko
09-22-2014, 07:54 PM
There's definitely going to be a rematch at the ppv. No doubt about that. I agree though. It does kind of devalue the feud, a little.

RJK
09-22-2014, 08:28 PM
Ambrose is the only interesting thing happening right now.

Maybe with Reigns out they'll start to push Cesaro again.

gorast
09-22-2014, 08:34 PM
I hope the tag team scene gets built up more. It sucks watching Usos v. Rhodeses in Bodysuits every single week, as good as both of those teams are.

Piko
09-22-2014, 08:39 PM
The Ascension is supposed to come up. So that will keep things going for a little while. Tag division will never be what it used to be though. At least until Trips takes over.

thevoid99
09-22-2014, 11:37 PM
So, another crap RAW.... what's next? More lame shit where Cena will bury Rollins and then Ambrose? The corporate retard will wear his big red retard mask?

Piko
09-22-2014, 11:41 PM
Better than the last few. That's not saying much though. They recycled almost the entire ppv. A few matches, fine. But the whole card? Come on...

thevoid99
09-23-2014, 12:06 AM
I heard there was another awful segment with the Bellas and the Bunny wrestled. Jobbing to a guy in a bunny suit... why? Oh, and I heard Summer Rae gave an awful promo? What a butterface.

Piko
09-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Tyson Kidd might have been the bunny.

gorast
09-23-2014, 01:07 AM
It would be hysterical if someone made a big-ass return by unmasking in the bunny suit. Daniel Bryan was fine the whole time, guys!

(That's the sort of shit I could believe they'd make Bryan do, though. Ugh.)

The Bella segments are unpleasant to watch, but at least they're starting to give way to actual matches. Nikki's a good wrestler - I'm not sure about Brie since I only actively picked up wrestling again last month and she hasn't properly wrestled since then, but I'm sure she's fine, too. AJ and Paige go without saying.

The Divas division is just like the tag team division, though - zero depth. The only ones that matter are the Bellas, Paige, and AJ, and the belt won't ever touch one of the Bellas, so it'll just ping-pong between AJ and Paige until someone else from NXT stops sucking long enough to come up to the main roster.

spiralout
09-23-2014, 04:22 AM
Rollins vs Ambrose inside the cell please..... don't care too much for Cena being involved. Who do you think gets Lesnar next? Cena one more time?

Also I'm hoping when the Wyatts re-emerge, they do so strongly.

RJK
09-23-2014, 06:02 AM
Tyson Kidd might have been the bunny.

It was Sami Zayn last week and the frame sorta looked like him again this week.
Obviously it should be Darren Young under the bunny mask when the unmasking happens.

Piko
09-23-2014, 08:45 AM
It was Sami Zayn last week and the frame sorta looked like him again this week.
Obviously it should be Darren Young under the bunny mask when the unmasking happens.

At first I thought it was Zayn. Then he did that kick and made me think Tyson. I'm not the only one. Maybe they switch up each week between, Neville, Zayn, Kidd, and Breeze? They were all there.

And the rumor for Lesnar's next opponent is Big Show...zz zzz zzz

gorast
09-23-2014, 11:42 AM
Rollins vs Ambrose inside the cell please..... don't care too much for Cena being involved. Who do you think gets Lesnar next? Cena one more time?

Also I'm hoping when the Wyatts re-emerge, they do so strongly.

I think Lesnar's next big opponent will be Roman Reigns, maybe with some stopgap fodder at Survivor Series and the Royal Rumble to keep the fans' outrage at the title being completely missing at a minimum, while still restricting Lesnar to the "big" PPVs. Maybe Ambrose tries and fails at Survivor Series, and Rollins tries to capitalize on Lesnar being weakened and is subsequently torn to shreds because Lesnar is a fucking monster. Maybe Rollins and Lesnar have a match at the Royal Rumble. Then Reigns comes back and fucks Lesnar in the ass at Wrestlemania and is instantly God.

Then, ideally, the very next night on Raw, maybe the little guy with the beard wants his belt back. That's a feud I want to see.

Piko
09-23-2014, 11:56 AM
Reigns will probably not be back until rumble. And if he's the guy they want to take the belt, they're going to hold off on that until WM31, at least.

thevoid99
09-23-2014, 02:15 PM
I don't think Reigns should fight Lesnar at WM31. It should be Daniel Bryan. He's the only one that I think can fight Lesnar. It will be technical and very physical. Reigns needs more time to broaden himself as a performer.

Piko
09-23-2014, 02:19 PM
I don't think Reigns should fight Lesnar at WM31. It should be Daniel Bryan. He's the only one that I think can fight Lesnar. It will be technical and very physical. Reigns needs more time to broaden himself as a performer.

That's the logical idea. Won't happen though. What they should do is have Bryan return and win the rumble. They seem too sweet for Reigns though. He's not ready, but that won't stop them.

gorast
09-23-2014, 02:29 PM
As much as we don't like it, they've been setting up Reigns as the next top guy. This injury he got is incredibly unfortunate in regards to those plans, but I think they'll set him up for a big return leading into Mania.

I'm still not convinced that WWE truly believes in Bryan - they threw the fans a bone with Wrestlemania. Bryan's arc was incredibly poignant, but I don't think they can do it again. I'm fine with Reigns being The Guy for a while.

I'm really invested in what I said earlier - Reigns kills Lesnar and sends his monkey ass away for a long, long while, and D-Bry makes his gargantuan return the night after Mania to set up a feud between the two of them. I don't think WWE believes that Bryan could beat Lesnar, no matter what us as fans want out of them.

Piko
09-23-2014, 03:50 PM
WWE doesn't believe in Bryan. Period. Even more so after getting injured so early in his title reign.

thevoid99
09-23-2014, 11:39 PM
WWE doesn't believe in Bryan. Period. Even more so after getting injured so early in his title reign.

Actually, it's Vince and his cronies that doesn't believe in Bryan. I heard that Vince doesn't even watch NXT. I think it's time for people in the WWE to form some kind of coup to get rid of him and his bitch John Cena.

Piko
09-23-2014, 11:48 PM
Actually, it's Vince and his cronies that doesn't believe in Bryan. I heard that Vince doesn't even watch NXT. I think it's time for people in the WWE to form some kind of coup to get rid of him and his bitch John Cena.

So basically the company, heh. I'm just counting the days when Vince decides it's time for Cena to break Flair's record. I think Vince is the main problem. He had this massive hard on for Cena and refuses to book him weak. How he allowed that to happen at summerslam still amazes me. But, of course, Cena comes back and squashes the entire Wyatt family. Whether it's Cena's fault, or Vince's, it's an absolute momentum killer for the up and comers. Wyatt never bounced back. The list goes on and will continue. If you like Rusev and that undefeated streak, enjoy it. If he ends up with Cena, it's over. Before you know it, he'll be lucky to even get segments on raw.

xfocalinx
09-24-2014, 12:16 AM
Guys, Cena NEEDED to go over the wyatt's the way he did to gain his heat back. We had our "A +" Player DESTROYED at summerslam like he's never been destroyed..He needed to look strong for his rematch to be a credible opponent. The way I look at it is Lesnar is WWE's FINAL boss. While Wyatt's are strong, Cena had to grind and level up to take on Lesnar again. Wyatt's will recover.

gorast
09-24-2014, 12:19 AM
Cena can stay, but I think Vince needs to be on his way out. Leave it to Triple H - he'll do fine.

henryeatscereal
09-24-2014, 12:26 AM
WWE logic...

http://www.memegene.net/media/created/xm81e2.jpg

Piko
09-24-2014, 12:39 AM
Don't forget to turn him heel. Gotta capitalize on that babyface momentum after all.

Maul
09-24-2014, 07:22 AM
As long as Triple H keeps himself away from the spotlight,everything will be fine and NXT is proof.
Then again,If you don't put him in handcuffs he ends up booking himself on main events and sh*t.

Piko
09-24-2014, 09:35 AM
Triple H is a wrestler with a shit ton of experience. Judging from NXT, it seems like he would definitely put more focus on the actual wrestling. NXT is an hour show with little to no filler, and gets the job done. It's their developmental roster, yet, they're putting on better shows than their flagship, three hour Raw.

Kinda messed up to say, but I kinda hope the NXT guys don't get called up. They will only get buried by awful creative and booking.

gorast
09-24-2014, 12:28 PM
I'm honestly fine with Trips booking himself in the main event every once in a while, so long as he gets his ass kicked (like 'Mania) or is the obvious hero (and still getting his ass kicked most of the time). He's always been a great performer and he helps his opponents look good.

I should probably start watching NXT - I bought a Network subscription for Night of Champions, so I should use it for more than reliving matches from last year.

Piko
09-24-2014, 12:46 PM
I'm completely fine with Trips booking himself. Because when he does, it means something, and he's most likely putting a younger guy over. Aside from Lesnar, he's put so many guys over in the last few years. One win in three years?

xfocalinx
09-24-2014, 01:32 PM
I love Triple H and have a lot of respect for him and what he's done for the business..but he did NOT need to go over punk in 2011 during the summer of punk.

onthewall2983
09-24-2014, 07:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7fK-Pi_pAw

onthewall2983
09-24-2014, 07:42 PM
Also...

https://soundcloud.com/snapjudgment/against-the-ropes-snap

An NPR piece on the Von Erich family.

henryeatscereal
09-24-2014, 10:12 PM
It was acceptable in the 90's, it was acceptable in the past...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u124/HIS_ROYAL_DUDORUNIE/BNBNITRO.jpg

(Applies from 2007 onwards...)

thevoid99
09-24-2014, 10:58 PM
I just read more reports about the many last-minute re-writes that Vince wanted for the show. "Must-see TV" my fucking ass.

Piko
09-24-2014, 11:36 PM
He's killing them. Calling for a rewrite less than an hour and a half before air? That's insane. No wonder the show is a complete mess.

thevoid99
09-24-2014, 11:44 PM
If I was one of those writers working for Vince. I'd beat the shit out of him and stab him in the eye with a fucking pen and tell him to take this job and shove it up his fucking ass!

Piko
09-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Yet, they don't or won't. Then they can go home knowing that millions of people have to watch this garbage. Orton/Ambrose would've been nice. Instead we got Cena/Orton pt. 200,000,000,000

Piko
09-25-2014, 03:17 PM
Devitt's new name is Finn Balor. Feel free to cringe.

Swykk
09-25-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't think that's nearly as bad as "Sammy Zayn." And I totally called a future "InZayn" shirt instantly after learning they'd laid that shitty name at the feet of the mighty El Generico.

thevoid99
09-29-2014, 07:29 PM
RAW is in Chicago and... I'm still not watching it though I hear that the Chicago faithful are chanting for CM Punk amidst the barrage of boring segments.

xfocalinx
09-29-2014, 07:33 PM
Seriously, is it a rule that wrestlers now HAVE to wear black trunks?

Space Suicide
09-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Was such a treat to watch Mark Henry destroy Bo Dallas backstage.

henryeatscereal
09-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Was such a treat to watch Mark Henry destroy Bo Dallas backstage.
I like Mark even more now (yeah i'm actually his fan)

Are you liking the "Dust brothers" as champs? (Goldust and Stardust), i'm enjoying their run so far, i like the Usos but as characters they are super lame, the "Dust" brothers have more appeal and could be mixed in very interesting feuds...

Piko
09-29-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm a Bo-liever.

thevoid99
09-29-2014, 10:05 PM
Did Hogan suck anyone off tonight?

Piko
09-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Did Hogan suck anyone off tonight?

He pushed breast cancer awareness month.

Not a bad raw. Huge step up compared to the last month.

xfocalinx
09-29-2014, 10:26 PM
3 hours is just too much

Piko
09-29-2014, 11:05 PM
3 hours is just too much

It is. If they took tonight's episode, cut it down to two hours, and cut all the filler, it would've been ten times better. They really have no idea how to fill the time. Doesn't help either that Vince orders rewrites right before and during the show. The whole thing seems completely improvised and lacking of thought.

And are we still in the PG era, or what? They market to kids, mostly. They tone down the product completely to be family friendly. Yet, they make dildo references? I don't get it. I don't think they do either.

xfocalinx
09-30-2014, 12:41 AM
And are we still in the PG era, or what? They market to kids, mostly. They tone down the product completely to be family friendly. Yet, they make dildo references? I don't get it. I don't think they do either.

I'm not mad at that, it's actually common for adult jokes in kid shows so the parents have something to laugh at when the kids are forcing them to watch their shows.

but fuck man, 3 hours of raw,
2 hours of smackdown
1 hour of superstars
1 hour of nxt

yet only NXT is watchable.

gorast
09-30-2014, 02:31 AM
Well, of those four, only one is in the hands of Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

It makes me very, very sad that Trips will only take over when he finally manages to get Vince into a fucking nursing home, which won't be for another 15 or 20 years the way Vince's health is.

This Raw wasn't too bad. It was a nice treat to see Cena pop out five seconds after his music hit in order to kill Rollins; I like Rollins when he actually bothers wrestling, but I despise him as a character. Can't wait for Dean to shove his boot down the dude's throat. Same for Rusev - I'm hoping Big Show will be the one to take that monster down. They've done a great job of building him up, even though they had to work around the fact that Mark Henry sucks ass as a face and a clean wrestler.

Divas segments were, as usual, not all that watchable. Cameron has potential and she puts the work in, but Eva Marie definitely doesn't. Send that girl back to NXT. At least Alicia Fox was a bit of a change of pace.

Main event could've been better, as usual - I'm as tired as Kane and Orton are. Despite the end of Raw, I think they might be sowing the seeds of Kane and Orton breaking away from the Authority down the road, especially because Seth is so obviously the golden boy.

Uhh, what else...Stardust is fucking insane and it's great. I hope they have a long title run, give The Usos time to not be so boring outside of the ring. I know they'll probably drop the titles to the Ascension and that that's coming very soon, but I hope the feud lasts a while before that happens. Damien Sandow is doing his best with the worst gimmick he's ever had, poor guy. Adam Rose and the fucking bunny suit guy need to be brought out back and executed. Now that I think about it, Titus and Heath would be a great tag team to be taken seriously and put in the title picture, if only for a bit of variety. So long as they stop having those two job to Adam fucking Rose, of course.

I also want to know what's going on with those creep-ass Luke Harper promos, and why Erick Rowan didn't get the same treatment. Maybe next week? Maybe Luke's being groomed for singles competition? Does that leave Erick in the cold? (I miss them as a tag team.)

I also want Brock Lesnar back, but it's about two months too early for that, if he decides Survivor Series is worth his time.

spiralout
09-30-2014, 04:34 AM
Raw was ok. 3 hours is way too long and it's really obvious during the Adam Rose and Total Divas segments.

The whole USA vs Russia does nothing for me. Big show would be an ok choice to take down Rusev but his KO punch looks weak as hell.

I'm interested in where they are going with the Wyatts. Does he recruit others after setting Harper free?

Dildo reference was surprising.

Has Ambrose really acted like a lunatic? Does making weird faces during intense moments count as being a lunatic? Why isn't Seth Rollins considered a lunatic? He smashed a man's head through concrete...... Am I missing something here?

thevoid99
09-30-2014, 02:45 PM
Well, of those four, only one is in the hands of Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

It makes me very, very sad that Trips will only take over when he finally manages to get Vince into a fucking nursing home, which won't be for another 15 or 20 years the way Vince's health is.

This Raw wasn't too bad. It was a nice treat to see Cena pop out five seconds after his music hit in order to kill Rollins; I like Rollins when he actually bothers wrestling, but I despise him as a character. Can't wait for Dean to shove his boot down the dude's throat. Same for Rusev - I'm hoping Big Show will be the one to take that monster down. They've done a great job of building him up, even though they had to work around the fact that Mark Henry sucks ass as a face and a clean wrestler.

Divas segments were, as usual, not all that watchable. Cameron has potential and she puts the work in, but Eva Marie definitely doesn't. Send that girl back to NXT. At least Alicia Fox was a bit of a change of pace.

Main event could've been better, as usual - I'm as tired as Kane and Orton are. Despite the end of Raw, I think they might be sowing the seeds of Kane and Orton breaking away from the Authority down the road, especially because Seth is so obviously the golden boy.

Uhh, what else...Stardust is fucking insane and it's great. I hope they have a long title run, give The Usos time to not be so boring outside of the ring. I know they'll probably drop the titles to the Ascension and that that's coming very soon, but I hope the feud lasts a while before that happens. Damien Sandow is doing his best with the worst gimmick he's ever had, poor guy. Adam Rose and the fucking bunny suit guy need to be brought out back and executed. Now that I think about it, Titus and Heath would be a great tag team to be taken seriously and put in the title picture, if only for a bit of variety. So long as they stop having those two job to Adam fucking Rose, of course.

I also want to know what's going on with those creep-ass Luke Harper promos, and why Erick Rowan didn't get the same treatment. Maybe next week? Maybe Luke's being groomed for singles competition? Does that leave Erick in the cold? (I miss them as a tag team.)

I also want Brock Lesnar back, but it's about two months too early for that, if he decides Survivor Series is worth his time.

Actually, don't send Eva Marie back at NXT where she will be a waste for those women over there. In fact, let's just get rid of her entirely because she can't wrestle nor sell to save her life. I saw bits of RAW last night as anything with Dean Ambrose is gold as long as it doesn't involve Cena. Other than that, I could care less about everything else.

Piko
09-30-2014, 03:31 PM
The rumor is Cena/Ambrose at the ppv, and winner gets Rollins in the cell. Loser gets a match with Orton... Eva Marie is trash. She's been there for awhile now and still can't wrestle. Seems like everyone puts the effort into getting better, but her. Hell, the bellas have improved drastically in the last year in the ring.

And while some people may consider Ambrose a "lunatic" in a vanilla product, I call it just simply "entertaining" and going against the grain of going out there every night and phoning in the same thing. His segments are almost never the same, which probably helps a bunch. He's not the greatest wrestler, but he knows how to work a work a match with what he's got. If logic is involved, I could see him taking Reigns' push. Then again, WWE and logic don't really go together these days.

Maul
09-30-2014, 05:19 PM
I watched RAW with a friend and some bits were quite entertaining but some other segments were not only dreadfull, but boring as hell too. I agree with you people, Adam Rose needs to go away or at least fight real matches and not only comedy segments where he connects the Party Foul after a distraction. I cringe everytime I see that sh*t,specially when you actually take into account that 1. Slater and Titus could be a pretty good tag team since none of them are boring wrestlers and 2. Adam can actually be an entertaining wrestler as shown on NXT.

I laughed at the dildo reference and Rollins complaining to JNoble and Mercury yelling: ''Look at me,I look like a jerk'' when he got covered in the green stuff. Ambrose is gold and while his matches are really fun to watch, every time he holds the microphone, the result is awesome. If he gets pushed like Reigns, I'll be happy.

henryeatscereal
09-30-2014, 07:57 PM
http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/pictures/c/christian/28.jpg

Ass Cream Joke > That Dildo Joke, anyday...

Fifey
09-30-2014, 08:51 PM
Does it bother anyone else that The Party Foul is pretty much just Dirty Deeds?

Piko
09-30-2014, 09:50 PM
Eh... Not really. Mostly because I don't really give two shits about Rose. I really pay no mind to him and it doesn't matter what his move set is. He can do a rock bottom and I still won't think too much of it.

thevoid99
09-30-2014, 10:01 PM
Adam Rose sucks. There was so much excitement for him to be in the main roster and he ends up being a fucking lemon. BTW, has anyone seen the recent episode of Monday Night War about Stone Cold Steve Austin? Man, seeing those old clips when he was in WCW takes me back as I loved the Hollywood Blondes and his singles work. Yet, it's the feud he had with the Rock that I think is Austin's greatest work as they brought the best in each other and I loved the way the Rock sold the stunners.

Space Suicide
10-01-2014, 07:29 PM
You might as well have said that Stone Cold's shoulder is the equivalent to a trampoline.

:p

henryeatscereal
10-01-2014, 08:51 PM
I always liked how The Rock sold stunners but hated his Sharpshooter, it always looked like he was taking a crap in the woods, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3FCUJJn9GI

Space Suicide
10-01-2014, 08:56 PM
hated his Sharpshooter, it always looked like he was taking a crap in the woods, lol...

Funniest post in at least 10 pages.

thevoid99
10-01-2014, 09:49 PM
The Rock was never good with the Sharpshooter and often got some shit from Bret Hart but the Rock is still my boy. I recently saw an interview with Curt Hawkins who talked about working with the Rock before the Rock's match in Survivor Series and he said the Rock was one of the coolest guys ever. He let Hawkins do his own thing and treated him like an equal. Goes to show how much class the Rock has for the business in not being afraid to look weak and put people over as opposed to some merchandise-schilling cum-bucket who needs to be protected all the time by Vince.

gorast
10-01-2014, 10:02 PM
Has John Cena ever been directly responsible for not putting dudes over? I was under the impression that he simply didn't argue with how he tended to be written, because when you're John Cena, why would you ever argue with how you're written?

henryeatscereal
10-01-2014, 10:04 PM
The Rock wasn't afraid to put anyone over, he even jobbed to The Hurricane if i remember correctly, and made guys like Goldberg look even better acting like a bitch (loved the "Coward Rock" i that feud...), HHH wanted to look strong against him but Rock wasn't afraid to put him over (and honestly Goldberg didn't deserved that, but it was the best for the business during that time...)

Piko
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
Has John Cena ever been directly responsible for not putting dudes over? I was under the impression that he simply didn't argue with how he tended to be written, because when you're John Cena, why would you ever argue with how you're written?

I'm sure Cena throws in his "two cents" to Vince. It all comes down to Vince. It's his decision to push and protect Cena so strongly. And it has a lot more to do than writing. If you're in the ring with the guy, and don't feel like putting him over or acknowledging them as a credible threat in the ring, it's just as bad. Or when Cena no sells his opponents on the mic. Instead, he cracks cheap shots/jokes at their expense, thus killing some momentum. But, whether you blame Vince or Cena, or both, it's extremely damaging to an up and comer's future.

thevoid99
10-01-2014, 10:29 PM
The Rock wasn't afraid to put anyone over, he even jobbed to The Hurricane if i remember correctly, and made guys like Goldberg look even better acting like a bitch (loved the "Coward Rock" i that feud...), HHH wanted to look strong against him but Rock wasn't afraid to put him over (and honestly Goldberg didn't deserved that, but it was the best for the business during that time...)

Exactly. People bitch about the Rock because he went Hollywood and Cena always talk smack about the Rock saying he shows up and then goes away. Rock never promised anything to anyone. All because he followed a dream that gave him a good life. Anybody who bitches about the Rock doing movies instead of wrestling should go fuck themselves. Besides, at least his time had more credibility than anything Cena has ever done. No one can take away any of the accomplishments the Rock did and what he did to give back to the business. Has Cena given anything back to the business? Who the fuck does he think he is?

Oh, and I loved the Rock's feud with the Hurricane because the Rock allowed the Hurricane to get over on the mic and made him look good while Rock didn't look weak in the process.

thefragile_jake
10-06-2014, 12:45 PM
"Grandmaster Sexay" released a rap album and it's incredible. If you have Spotify, check it out and get some great laughs in today.

Brian Christopher – Bringin' Sexay Back (http://open.spotify.com/album/5wnPvYwwd4eM6bWwLK3k32)

henryeatscereal
10-06-2014, 01:46 PM
^That album is at least 15 years late...

thefragile_jake
10-06-2014, 01:54 PM
^That album is at least 15 years late...

Oh no, it works perfectly now. The horrible Garageband beats, the bad singing, the horrible wrestling references. This is a gem just like Randy Savage's rap album. One of the highlights is the song "Jabroni" where he sings a song about wrestlers being jabronis to the tune of Elvis' "Hound Dog."

"what about ric flair? ain't got a pair.
what about rikishi? he ain't no jabroni, but he got a BIG OL BUTT!"

henryeatscereal
10-06-2014, 02:06 PM
^haha, you sold me, i will check it out, can't be as bad as Cena's album...

thevoid99
10-06-2014, 02:35 PM
I don't think anything will be as bad as Cena's album. BTW, it's been a month now since I last saw RAW and I think I want to continue with this withdrawal since the show is likely to suck as the special guests host will be Kathie Lee Gifford and some other lady to support breast cancer research. Blah, blah, blah.

Piko
10-06-2014, 02:42 PM
I don't think anything will be as bad as Cena's album. BTW, it's been a month now since I last saw RAW and I think I want to continue with this withdrawal since the show is likely to suck as the special guests host will be Kathie Lee Gifford and some other lady to support breast cancer research. Blah, blah, blah.

Likely won't miss much. Not sure how much I will even watch. I've mostly been playing FFVI on my vita during the boring parts.

gorast
10-06-2014, 04:22 PM
At least they won't be inserted into every segment of the show. Hopefully. The dark days of "special guest hosts" and all that.

I've spent the past two weeks watching a backlog of NXT episodes in order to watch it live from now on and Jesus Christ, the product is so much better. Yeah, some of the spots obviously need to be worked on (I saw Charlotte completely miss a moonsault to end a match and Bayley had to sell the shit out of it), but that's the point of NXT, so things like that are very easy to look past when the wrestling is so solid.

I still watch Raw, though, because I like the soap opera bullshit aspects of it when it's backed up by good matches, and NXT simply doesn't have any real soap opera bullshit. So I'll just watch both.

That said, I do think this Raw won't be very good. Three hours of content when we're in the middle of the shit-tier PPVs is never promising.

Piko
10-06-2014, 04:32 PM
I'm sure Ambrose will have a good segment or two. He's the only thing keeping it watchable for me.

gorast
10-06-2014, 09:03 PM
Holy fuck. The Rock's gonna beat Rusev's ass.

henryeatscereal
10-06-2014, 09:04 PM
I'm "smelling" a Rock beatdown (hope so)

Piko
10-06-2014, 09:05 PM
No one saw this coming? I marked out hard when the music hit. I smell a rock rottom.

RJK
10-06-2014, 09:11 PM
My wife was getting ready for bed and I ran upstairs to tell her The Rock is on Raw since she loves him.

Piko
10-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I'm amazed by two things. 1) The Rock. 2) WWE somehow managing to keep a lid on it and keeping everyone in the dark.

I wonder if this is just a one off. Or he'll actually stick around for a little bit.

henryeatscereal
10-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Meh, horrible segment, as always an asskiss

RJK
10-06-2014, 09:24 PM
I'm amazed by two things. 1) The Rock. 2) WWE somehow managing to keep a lid on it and keeping everyone in the dark.

I wonder if this is just a one off. Or he'll actually stick around for a little bit.

I read around 6 pm that he was in NY and *might* appear. No confirmation so I didn't get my hopes up.
So not a complete secret.

Piko
10-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Ahhhh. Didn't see that.

gorast
10-06-2014, 09:30 PM
I think (hope) he'll stick around until at least Survivor Series, maybe even the Rumble, or even (long shot) 'Mania. Are there any movies coming up that he'll need to promote? That might give us a good timeline if he sticks around.

RJK
10-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Damien Sandow is stealing the show every time he's on screen. Not what they expected or want to happen.

Ambrose and Sandow are the only reason to watch Raw.

thevoid99
10-06-2014, 09:33 PM
The Rock was the only thing that was good tonight. And now we go back to our regularly-schedule programmed of shit you don't give a fuck about.

henryeatscereal
10-06-2014, 09:33 PM
I don't like Sandow's role though, i hope this pairing with The Miz leads to something better for him in the future

RJK
10-06-2014, 09:36 PM
I don't like Sandow's role though, i hope this pairing with The Miz leads to something better for him in the future

I totally agree. They threw Sandow with Miz as an afterthought. Now he's taking lemons and making lemonade.

Piko
10-06-2014, 09:40 PM
For every awful gimmick they've given him, he's knocked them all out of the park.

thevoid99
10-06-2014, 10:02 PM
For every awful gimmick they've given him, he's knocked them all out of the park.

Sandow deserves better and doesn't need to be Miz's likely as I hope he turns on the Miz.

henryeatscereal
10-06-2014, 10:15 PM
I'll admit i liked Ambrose's hot dog car segment, RAW was meh, but that made me mark

Piko
10-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Sandow deserves better and doesn't need to be Miz's likely as I hope he turns on the Miz.

Miz will probably turn on him for stealing his thunder. After that, who knows what they will do with him...

I'll admit i liked Ambrose's hot dog car segment, RAW was meh, but that made me mark

Wasn't a bad raw this week. Obvious boring segments. But the good outweighs the bad this week. But seriously, what's up with these guest hosts? That desperate for ratings?

xfocalinx
10-06-2014, 10:41 PM
The rock out of no where was awesome.

thevoid99
10-06-2014, 11:55 PM
I just found out that next week's host at the ATL will be... Nene Leakes.... who the fuck is that? I want more fans to chant "we want refunds" for this bullshit. At least the Rock and Dean Ambrose give people their money's worth.

spiralout
10-07-2014, 04:30 AM
I was seriously thinking to myself during the hornswoggle segment, "that's it. I need to stop watching and let my network subscription run out without renewing."

Then The Rock came out.....I did mark out a little and the segment was pretty good. That and the announcement of the 2 PPV matches are just enough for me to stick around....you can add NXT to that.

Other than that, brutal show. Was barely paying attention through most of it. Who or what the hell is Hoda?

Swykk
10-07-2014, 06:24 PM
That was The Rock I remember. Easily his best in ring promo in years. Good segment as well. Ambrose is fucking great!

In ROH news, Michael Elgin quit. Not good.

thevoid99
10-07-2014, 09:24 PM
And because of last night where despite the Rock's appearance and Dean Ambrose's antics, the ratings didn't improve as it actually got worse. I guess all that Adam Rose shit with Kathie Lee, bad matches, and a gator vs. a bull just made people change their channels. Next week is going to be worse.

Piko
10-07-2014, 09:28 PM
Yeah, those things didn't help. I can only imagine next week's guest to be another train wreck waiting to happen.

thevoid99
10-07-2014, 09:48 PM
I wonder if USA has the option to cancel WWE Raw. They have to be aware of the low ratings and its shit content. What would happen if they do decide to cancel it? Would it wake Vince up to realize how his idiotic decisions has been ruining the company?

Swykk
10-07-2014, 10:06 PM
The ratings aren't low enough to cancel, especially on a cable network. I see your point, though. Something should light a fire under the McMahons asses. The answer there could be the board of directors/shareholders.

Piko
10-07-2014, 10:55 PM
Ratings are well enough to keep the show at three hours. Everyone is still making their money. At the end of the day, USA wants and are paying for three hours. WWE made the smart money decision...at the expense of their product. Investors will step in if they're bleeding money, which they are not.

Maybe a twitter campaign for two hour raws?

gorast
10-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Twitter campaign won't do a damn thing if they're making the money they need to make, and it seems like they still are. We're going to be stuck with three-hour Raws for a long while.

Also, the word is that The Rock's appearance was a one-off based on the fact that he happened to be in the area and was willing to put Rusev over. That's a shame, but I also can't see The Rock tapping out to the Accolade, either, so that's probably for the best.

I think Rusev should just kill Sheamus and take the US Title to go full-on monster heel. That leaves us with the last Real American standing - JBL, obviously. (Wouldn't that be hysterically stupid/awesome?)

Maul
10-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Rusev winning the United States Championship is a great idea. So many great,actual matches with Cesaro and Sheamus amongst others.
That segment with Kathie Lee and Hoda was so bad.And the Torito-Gator segment was dreadful as well. I was actually thinking that the show was improving when I watched last week's RAW. How wrong I was.

thevoid99
10-09-2014, 03:50 PM
Rusev winning the United States Championship is a great idea. So many great,actual matches with Cesaro and Sheamus amongst others.
That segment with Kathie Lee and Hoda was so bad.And the Torito-Gator segment was dreadful as well. I was actually thinking that the show was improving when I watched last week's RAW. How wrong I was.

The Torito-Gator thing has Vince's fingerprints all over it as well as that Kathie Lee bullshit. It's just an indication of how out of touch he is and how indifferent the fans are becoming. I also heard Nikki Bella on a radio interview is admitting how she doesn't like the way she's being booked right now.

Space Suicide
10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2225536-cm-punk-reportedly-offered-deal-to-join-tna-latest-details-and-reaction?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Haha, yeah right.

Piko
10-09-2014, 04:25 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2225536-cm-punk-reportedly-offered-deal-to-join-tna-latest-details-and-reaction?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming

Haha, yeah right.

Which he would turn down, instantly.

xfocalinx
10-09-2014, 05:48 PM

Haha, yeah right.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

Space Suicide
10-09-2014, 06:02 PM
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/26400000/CM-Punk-is-sad-cm-punk-26437857-704-400.png

thevoid99
10-09-2014, 10:36 PM
Why would CM Punk take a deal from a company that is already a sinking ship?

onthewall2983
10-09-2014, 10:44 PM
They're desperate, I think they're just doing it to get attention knowing they won't land him.

Space Suicide
10-10-2014, 08:30 PM
http://cache.onlineworldofwrestling.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Los-M-2.jpg

I wish WWE would just accept this group is a failure.

gorast
10-10-2014, 09:47 PM
Aw, I like them. Adds some variety to the division when they refuse to push Slater Gator.

Piko
10-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Tag division is a joke. It'll never be taken seriously like it used to. Not for awhile anway.

thevoid99
10-10-2014, 11:41 PM
They were better as Primo & Epico. To be overshadowed by a midget in a bull costume. That is sad. I'm sad for the entire tag team division. It makes me wish that Hawk is still alive as he and Animal would go apeshit on every tag team out there on the main WWE roster.

Maul
10-11-2014, 07:45 AM
It's a pity because both Primo and Epico are pretty good wrestlers in my opinion. I hate the Matadores gimmick,not only because it's brainless but also because I'm spanish and I can't seem to enjoy watching an archaic and brutally senseless piece of the spanish culture being bastardized and presented as something funny, because it's not. But personal opinions aside, if they could present the wrestlers as themselves, they are high flying talented guys that could help revitalize a tag team division that's getting stale by the hour.
Oh and I didn't watch this week's SD yet but I've got to say that watching ME, Stardust and Goldust lost again, this time it was a Jimmy vs Stardust singles match. And the outcome made me actually angry. What kind of stupid booking is this? Can't the champions win at least once? God!
http://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6349347/sadrudy.0_standard_709.0.0_standard_352.0.gif

Piko
10-11-2014, 08:53 AM
That's WWE logic... Book someone weak then have them win when it matters. I prefer Epico and Primo as well. Problem is, they didn't get any real reactions from the crowds. But that's not completely their fault. If they had the freedom to run lose, they probably would be a pretty good team. But, instead, they were re branded as matadors, which did nothing but hurt them more.

Piko
10-12-2014, 03:09 PM
Somehow, I was expecting something bigger...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/518457-photos-crowd-shot-ring-and-entrance-setup-for-tonights-bound-for-glory-ppv-spoiler

thevoid99
10-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Somehow, I was expecting something bigger...

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/518457-photos-crowd-shot-ring-and-entrance-setup-for-tonights-bound-for-glory-ppv-spoiler

This is supposed to be their biggest event and this is all they can come up with? Uh... Let's start digging that grave right now for TNA.

Space Suicide
10-12-2014, 06:26 PM
This is supposed to be their biggest event and this is all they can come up with? Uh... Let's start digging that grave right now for TNA.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwtF7_Lehe4

Just replace Mankind with TNA.

Yeah, that'll work.

Piko
10-12-2014, 06:34 PM

Think it's like their summerslam. Slammiversary is their big one. Guess I was expecting more considering the buildings they filled in the UK. Those were arenas. This looks like a bingo hall.

edit:

Pretty solid show with some pretty solid wrestling matches. Doesn't seem like a TNA show though. More like a Wrestle 1 show with TNA guys. They know how to put on some great matches in japan.

Space Suicide
10-13-2014, 12:07 PM
This is BULLSHIT.

Dear WWE Network Subscriber,
Today WWE Network will begin to run limited video advertisements.

Here's what you can expect:

• No commercial breaks during scheduled programming
• Limited advertising between shows
• Occasional advertising before our video-on-demand content

If you have any questions regarding your subscription, please visit wwe.com/help. Thank you for being a WWE Network subscriber.

WWE Network Support

gorast
10-13-2014, 12:37 PM
Well, people aren't buying the Network. They're not making the money they need to make.

The most important bullet point there is the first one - if they stick to that, then I don't care. I don't watch the Network live on a regular basis, so the second bullet point doesn't matter for me (what do they do to fill that time now?), and I can deal with pre-roll ads as long as they're not constant.

If they hold true to the "limited" part of this deal, then whatever. If it keeps the Network open, I'll take it.

RJK
10-13-2014, 12:53 PM
The already shows ads for their own products during shows like NXT, Superstars and Main Event. So it doesn't bother me if they show a few ads during a show. Whatever keeps the network going is fine by me.

Space Suicide
10-13-2014, 01:11 PM
No but the fact there never was and now there is kinda annoys me.

For irony sake, if they advertise the WWE Network while I own and watch the WWE Network I'm going to laugh my ass off. It's bad and redundant enough on the PPVs.

Piko
10-13-2014, 01:18 PM
Aren't they already advertising the network on the network during pre shows? I understand why they're doing it. Just hopefully it doesn't make a mess of anything.

thevoid99
10-13-2014, 02:02 PM
So, anybody have something to do than watch another lame episode of RAW tonight?

gorast
10-13-2014, 02:07 PM
Watch Gotham on Fox for the first hour with a Raw liveblog open to keep tabs on it. That's what I do.

Piko
10-13-2014, 02:09 PM
So, anybody have something to do than watch another lame episode of RAW tonight?

Not really... Maybe watch Gotham. You don't want to see another guest host/train wreck? I'll probably play my vita (FF6) when I'm bored.

Piko
10-13-2014, 02:20 PM
But, if the first segment has Ambrose, I'll feel like I'm really missing something.

the duder
10-13-2014, 02:48 PM
But, if the first segment has Ambrose, I'll feel like I'm really missing something the show.
Fixed. (10chars)

henryeatscereal
10-13-2014, 04:40 PM
I actually watched Gotham last week, lol, pretty sure i'll do it again and just check RAW between ad breaks and last hour...

Space Suicide
10-13-2014, 04:48 PM
I have to go to work, suckers. :p

Or maybe I'm the sucker? D:

Piko
10-13-2014, 07:01 PM
The good stuff usually happens at the beginning of each hour. So, unless there's a good match (doubtful), you're not missing too much these days.

Space Suicide
10-13-2014, 08:27 PM
Why does JBL call him "Dolph Zigger?"

thevoid99
10-13-2014, 08:34 PM
Why does JBL call him "Dolph Zigger?"

Cause he's stupid.

Space Suicide
10-13-2014, 08:35 PM
Cause he's stupid.

That's a pretty cut and dry answer but ok. :p

thevoid99
10-13-2014, 09:11 PM
That's a pretty cut and dry answer but ok. :p

It's not my fault if I'm being honest. He always stupid things. It goes to show that money can't buy brains.

onthewall2983
10-13-2014, 09:31 PM
I don't have much against ads going up on the network. If it means they can hire people to help get more content on, then by all means shill away.

Piko
10-13-2014, 10:26 PM
Pretty good raw. We got wrestling.

gorast
10-13-2014, 11:31 PM
A shocking amount of wrestling, really. Orton v. Ziggler is something I needed to see, that match (that finish especially) was gorgeous. Even the horrific Total Divas match had some pretty good moments - Brie Mode all day.

However, I am incredibly disappointed that Todd Chrisley didn't bust someone's ass tonight. I was really hoping he would.

thevoid99
10-13-2014, 11:41 PM
However, I am incredibly disappointed that Todd Chrisley didn't bust someone's ass tonight. I was really hoping he would.

I don't. In fact, I find him annoying. I heard some guy sitting next to him felt ashamed to be in the same atmosphere as he is.

onthewall2983
10-14-2014, 12:34 AM
http://www.sescoops.com/exclusive-update-daniel-bryans-health-future-wwe/

Not looking good.

thevoid99
10-14-2014, 01:13 AM
http://www.sescoops.com/exclusive-update-daniel-bryans-health-future-wwe/

Not looking good.

Well that's just great. Oh, and here's some more bad news. WWE Releases Justin Roberts (http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/519039-wwe-releases-justin-roberts) Apparently, it had to do with some argument with Michael Cole during the commercial break where Roberts made a rude gesture. I actually liked the guy. He's a damn good announcer and a really good guy. Fuck you Michael Cole you cunt. He probably ratted him out to Vince. WWE is really getting unpleasant to be around.

henryeatscereal
10-14-2014, 10:28 AM
The news about Bryan suck ...such a shame. At this point i don't care if he wrestles again, i just hope he's healthy...
Justin was a good announcer too, true that the WWE is becoming an unpleasant company, you just have to remember someone in the company calling Alberto del Rio racist remarks and nobody doing anything to that person but firing Alberto (when Alberto gave them a very good reason to do it...)

Maul
10-14-2014, 10:45 AM
The WWE is quickly becoming a nasty workplace. It's really sad to know about Bryan. The dude is a had worker and I doubt he'll wrestle again. He was getting super over with the crowd, thanks to the Yes Movement. That thing is pretty stupid,but still helped Bryan get over and he's a talented guy. So he deserves it.

Piko
10-14-2014, 10:48 AM
If that's true, Cole has tons of seniority over Justin. So of course, they're going to side with the guy who's been with the company for as long as cole has. You don't mess with those guys. They've been there forever and it's going to mostly be their side of it that wins.

henryeatscereal
10-14-2014, 12:29 PM
Cole is a shit commentator by the way, always has been... always will be, miss JR...

Also: This site (http://www.wrestlingname.com/) is pure entretainment

gorast
10-14-2014, 12:38 PM
Cole only had five years over Justin, but I always had the impression that WWE never really cared much about their announcers past Finkel.

It's a god damn joke that they're keeping Tony fucking Chimel over Justin, though. They both have had their shit moments (JEEEEEEEEAAAAAN CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENA), but Justin was way more consistent than Chimel.

Also, the initial reports about Bryan are being incredibly hyperbolic about the risk. It's not a brain surgery, it's a Tommy John surgery - that hasn't had real risk attached to it for years. All it means is that Bryan'll be out even longer, which sucks, but he'll come back from it.

Piko
10-14-2014, 12:58 PM
Didn't really like Roberts way of announcing. Would rather Garcia than him. And how long was Roberts there? Cole was there since the attitude era (97?).

onthewall2983
10-14-2014, 01:10 PM
I think he started earlier than that. He started being on-camera in '97.

thevoid99
10-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Cole is a shit commentator by the way, always has been... always will be, miss JR...

Also: This site (http://www.wrestlingname.com/) is pure entreatment

My name ends up being Smooth Dingus.

Cole is a fucking snitch. I wonder how many times a week does he suck Vince's cock or in some days, Cena's cock.

gorast
10-14-2014, 02:03 PM
Justin had been with the company since 2002. They even celebrated his 10-year milestone on the website in 2012.

Also, I would rather have Garcia than anyone else, too, but Justin was a close second.

gorast
10-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Couple of good matches on Main Event tonight. Rusev continues to show that he is the worst heel ever, with clean wins, nationalistic honor, and respect for his opponents when they don't try to bumrush his ass. But why cheer a man when Murrca?

Unless that man is Big E. Put that dude back in the mid-card title scene, please. Or give him and Kofi a run with the tag titles.

henryeatscereal
10-14-2014, 08:21 PM
My name ends up being Smooth Dingus.

Try typing: "Chris benoit", bastards...

thevoid99
10-14-2014, 08:30 PM
I also heard they released some new guy we hadn't heard about Willie Mack (http://wrestlingnewsdepot.com/2014/10/wwe-news-reason-why-willie-mack-was-released-by-wwe/) What the fuck is going on? I think there is a real power struggle happening in the WWE and it's getting out of control. I think we're starting to see the beginning of the end of what is professional wrestling in America.

gorast
10-14-2014, 08:32 PM
Rumors are saying Mack had some sort of medical issue. Mack's Facebook post implied that they just didn't have a spot for him.

Dunno how to feel about that. I don't know anything about Mack, but after this news yesterday I heard a lot of great things about his style and personality.

Kid Charlemagne
10-14-2014, 09:35 PM
Read a stat that all types of matches included this year, Cena and Orton would have faced off 15 times on TV this year leading up to Hell in a Cell...WHY?!!!

Piko
10-14-2014, 09:38 PM
I don't get it... There's tons of guys who could really use a booking against those two. Cesaro? Instead we keep getting that same match over and over again. Don't want it. Don't care. Ambrose/Rollins will likely be great though.

xfocalinx
10-14-2014, 09:40 PM
Piko, you seem to be a big wrestling fan, Where are you from? Do you go to indy shows?

Piko
10-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Lafayette, la. Not much comes around in terms on indy. I did have a few friends who had an indy promotion for a little while. Met Jake The Snake there (he was a tool). We get WWE at least twice a year, but that's about it. Better than nothing. They used to NEVER come here. WCW broke that cycle (thankfully). If we had some indy shows, I'd go for sure though. But they either never come around here, or I never hear about them.

thevoid99
10-15-2014, 03:56 PM
I watched the new episode of the Monday Night War about the Cruiserweight Division in WCW. Those were great times. It makes me very sad as well considering that we're never going to get anything that exciting ever again. Especially with the way WWE is doing things. All of those ideas I have for my fantasy booking is now being washed down the drain because of what is happening. It had elements of the old Attitude Era but with an emphasis on wrestling and athleticism. Even as it could be entertaining but with an edge. Yet, my ideas wouldn't be catered to a TV-PG nor a TV-14 audience. I would just rather push the envelope and go TV-MA with my wrestling organization and let the wrestlers cut the promos themselves and if they wanted to say any kind of profanity or anything controversial. I'd let 'em do it.

Maul
10-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Yeah,that's one of the things I like about TNA. The freedom that they give to performers when it comes to cut promos. That promotion messed up big time and lost its way. There was a time when I thought it would take a decade or so for TNA to become WWE's competition. Both companies would thrive thanks to the competition between them. Just pure wrestling and the fun that comes with it.

Piko
10-15-2014, 04:14 PM
I think TNA is on the right track atm. I agree about the freedom. In WWE, EVERYTHING is scripted. In TNA, they can really focus on the wrestling and figure out theirs promos/characters themselves. As long as you can put a good show of wrestling with convincing characters, I'm happy. Best Raw in a while because it had wrestling, good wrestling.

Seems like some people are pissed about how Bound for Glory was. Some say it was garbage. I liked it. Could've used more TNA guys like Roode. Good show. Manik probably had match of the night. Far better than I gave him credit for. Just needs more opportunities to show it.

gorast
10-16-2014, 06:35 PM
Sami Zayn finally won a fucking match on NXT tonight. He's probably the most over guy that wins matches once a damn decade.

As annoying as it is, though, it crafts an incredible story, and it'll really pay off when that bearded bastard finally takes the title from Neville.

Other than that, really solid set of matches as usual. I'm glad Becky Lynch didn't get squashed - same for those jobber-style dudes who went up against the Lucha Dragons. They put up a fight.

I really don't get why Titus O'Neil is getting a title match, though, unless he's going to be in NXT for a while to re-learn how to wrestle. (He certainly needs it.)

Space Suicide
10-16-2014, 07:58 PM
Hopefully the PPV will be worth a damn because right now, the card doesn't look attractive at all.

spiralout
10-16-2014, 09:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TQ1I6Ey5hc

Piko
10-16-2014, 10:02 PM
Hopefully the PPV will be worth a damn because right now, the card doesn't look attractive at all.

Aside from battleground, the ppvs have been pretty solid. Just shitty build up. Most likely adding Cesaro/Ziggler. The matches could end up being pretty good. Only match I don't care much about is Rusev/Big Show.

thevoid99
10-16-2014, 11:02 PM
That is pretty goddamn funny.... yet, it reminds me of this little nugget...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32ru2e85psA

Space Suicide
10-16-2014, 11:11 PM
rKo be killin' it.

I always liked Orton, even through the bad times. Not my favorite wrestler but he gets my respect in the ring skills he shows. I was a fan after that match against Shawn Michaels at Unforgiven 2003, the PPV I ordered when I was 13...

Too bad Ric Flair cheated for him to win haha.

spiralout
10-17-2014, 01:21 AM
That RKO on Ziggler this past Raw was beautiful. Orton has always been a good worker, its just his character has been lacking in recent....years.I don't care about him and Cena in the cell. It's probably gonna be your typical PG cell match.

Rollins and Ambrose: That match has potential.

Swykk
10-17-2014, 08:31 AM
PWG is live tonight and I wish I could be there, as always. There's no better wrestling.

thevoid99
10-17-2014, 04:33 PM
I do respect Randy Orton's work ethic and his ability to wrestle. I think he was just being treated like shit creatively on what to do with him and his recent run as the WWE champion was uninspiring though it's payoff at the end was good in giving Daniel Bryan the chance to be the man. I have no interesting in seeing Orton vs. Cena for the 6832th time. It's a waste of Orton's talents. Right now, I'm just too jaded to watch WWE at this point. It was originally supposed to be a protest of sorts in me not watching RAW or any of its PPVs... it then became a withdrawal. Now, it's likely to become a separation and if things don't improve... I will be officially divorced from the WWE.

xfocalinx
10-17-2014, 04:43 PM
Lafayette, la. Not much comes around in terms on indy. I did have a few friends who had an indy promotion for a little while. Met Jake The Snake there (he was a tool). We get WWE at least twice a year, but that's about it. Better than nothing. They used to NEVER come here. WCW broke that cycle (thankfully). If we had some indy shows, I'd go for sure though. But they either never come around here, or I never hear about them.

Did you go to wrestlecon

henryeatscereal
10-17-2014, 04:50 PM
I hate Orton, boring character, terrible in the mic and a gigantic douche, but i have to admit that he's able to put on a good match if the conditions are right and i consider him so much better than Cena and Batista.

Piko
10-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Did you go to wrestlecon

I wanted to, but wasn't able to.

Orton has the personality of a wet carrot. His wrestling skills are top notch. I still believe he hasn't had his best match yet.

gorast
10-17-2014, 05:37 PM
That's why Orton always does his best work when he's being a complete douchebag. Comes down to the ring, talks shit, nobody thinks he can back it up, then he sets up a powerbomb, throws a dude up into the fucking air, and kills his ass with an RKO.

Orton never works as a face. I hope that he turns face only in the sense that he tells the Authority to fuck off, without his personality changing one bit. That would be great.

Kid Charlemagne
10-17-2014, 06:57 PM
If Orton is a face, he'd have to be an anti-hero, even that doesn't work. But he may go down as arguably the best heel of the generation. I've always liked him in the ring, but I think within the past year and a half on his current turn, he's been particularly great. He's kicking ass, he seems loose, and his matches are fluid, he's been the best guy in his matches and his Royal Rumble match with Cena and SS match with Reigns are perfect examples of Orton filling in the blanks for when those guys can't get it done, especially Cena. I Love Reigns, but Orton carried that match and made it spectacular. You need a guy like Randy Orton who's a placeholder for the young guys who aren't facing Cena yet.

Piko
10-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Orton is great as a heel. As a face, it's like they don't know what to do with him. And most of all, most of the time you can tell when he isn't into something. As a face, he just goes through the motions. As a heel, he seems way more comfortable. He would be a decent anti-hero/gray area kind of guy. Problem with that, is can their creative make that work consistently.

thevoid99
10-17-2014, 10:31 PM
At least to Orton's credit, he does put people over so there has to be some respect for him. Something that couldn't be said for the guy w/ the stupid rainbow caps and rainbow shirts.

Space Suicide
10-18-2014, 12:28 AM
Something that couldn't be said for the guy w/ the stupid rainbow caps and rainbow shirts.

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/cena-still-kicks-out-at-2_o_1242270.jpg

thevoid99
10-18-2014, 12:35 AM
I think a lot of people will tune out from WWE if the company decides to have Vince be alive at 150 w/ Cena still being the WWE champ.

Swykk
10-18-2014, 10:23 AM
Ronda Rousey was at last night's PWG event which pretty much makes for the world's greatest Reese's cup!

gorast
10-18-2014, 11:42 AM
As a sidenote, man, I don't miss blading at all. I don't know how I sat through that shit as a kid.

Imagine if Ronda Rousey, after her MMA career, went to WWE and destroyed the Diva's division, Brock Lesnar-style, and then proceeded to destroy the men's division, also Brock Lesnar-style.

And then John Cena beats her to "overcome the odds." God damn it, he even ruins my fantasy booking. Bastard.

Piko
10-18-2014, 11:53 AM
I'm pretty whatever about blading. Yeah, blood can make it more real and convincing. But, by how much exactly? And if WWE brought it back, they would just abuse it. It's one of those things, if done, it should be done rarely. And by rarely, I mean next to never.

thevoid99
10-18-2014, 02:18 PM
As a sidenote, man, I don't miss blading at all. I don't know how I sat through that shit as a kid.

Imagine if Ronda Rousey, after her MMA career, went to WWE and destroyed the Diva's division, Brock Lesnar-style, and then proceeded to destroy the men's division, also Brock Lesnar-style.

And then John Cena beats her to "overcome the odds." God damn it, he even ruins my fantasy booking. Bastard.

#CenaRuinsEverything

Piko
10-18-2014, 04:38 PM
#CenaRuinsEverything

#VinceRuinsEverything

thevoid99
10-18-2014, 09:20 PM
#VinceRuinsEverything

#VinceCenaRuinsEverything

gorast
10-19-2014, 01:18 AM
Went to an NXT live event today. Really solid wrestling all around, even from the no-name guys starting off the card. Got to see Hideo Itami in action, which surprised me - I didn't think they'd bust him out for a tiny live event like this. Also, Kalisto in singles action is very, very strange. The dude's too little for that, I think. But, since Sin Cara is apparently on tour in Mexico with some of the main roster, they had to bust him out solo.

Awesome, awesome Diva's match between Bayley and Becky Lynch. Lynch was in full heel mode, with Sasha Banks accompanying her and Charlotte accompanying Bayley in response. That was interesting; I guess it's something that happens in a future NXT episode and they decided to just roll with it for the live events beforehand.

The Ascension were also incredibly friendly to the crowd before and after the match, which seems out of character. They were in a triple-threat tag team match, the same kind as on last week's Raw, where it doesn't make any fucking sense and anyone can tag in to anyone else. Great moment when both of the Vaudevillains were tagged in, so they had to face off, but they continually refused to. They both tried to tag out, but The Ascension and Enzo and Cass all jumped off the apron to avoid it. Crazy finish with Ascension winning, as expected.

I'm probably going to go to the November 20th event here, too. I had a great time.

Maul
10-19-2014, 05:05 AM
This article hates on Trips way too much imo but still,what do you guys think? (It's a long read).
http://www.lordsofpain.net/columns/mrtito/MR_TITO_STRIKES_BACK_-_Why_is_Triple_H_Getting_Credit_for_WWE_NXT.html

Piko
10-19-2014, 09:10 AM
This article hates on Trips way too much imo but still,what do you guys think? (It's a long read).
http://www.lordsofpain.net/columns/mrtito/MR_TITO_STRIKES_BACK_-_Why_is_Triple_H_Getting_Credit_for_WWE_NXT.html

Trips hired the talent, himself. He writes the show, himself. Vince has zero to do with NXT. Not sure if Dusty is still involved, or not. But I think is role is/was more along the lines of overseeing the training of new talent (I could be wrong).

The guy can't even give TNA it's dues.

Maul
10-19-2014, 02:38 PM
It's a sort of interesting read, although he contradicts himself a lot,specially when comparing the Attitude Era with the PG Times of today.
Trips writes the show himself? Really? Is there a source for that? If he does, it's impressive, since NXT is the best show that WWE is putting out nowadays.

Btw, I'm really happy to see Tyson Kidd showcasing his abilities in NXT. He's an exceptional wrestler that never gets a fair chance to shine in neither RAW or SD.

Piko
10-19-2014, 02:42 PM
It's a sort of interesting read, although he contradicts himself a lot,specially when comparing the Attitude Era with the PG Times of today.
Trips writes the show himself? Really? Is there a source for that? If he does, it's impressive, since NXT is the best show that WWE is putting out nowadays.

Btw, I'm really happy to see Tyson Kidd showcasing his abilities in NXT. He's an exceptional wrestler that never gets a fair chance to shine in neither RAW or SD.

I'll post the video later. It was Sam Roberts interviewing him. He asked what his opinion is on people liking NXT more than Raw and Smackdown. He confirmed he writes the shows himself and it's nowhere near challenging like Raw (3 hour show). He was real humble about it and didn't want to badmouth anything. There is a writer that got sent down from Smackdown, but trips is running the show.

Maul
10-20-2014, 01:18 PM
If that's true, then my respect for him is bigger now. Still he loves to hog the spotlight but I'll forever thank him for NXT. It's the only show I can't wait to watch each week.

thevoid99
10-20-2014, 02:54 PM
I think Triple H knows what the business needs to do. I heard that he and Rey Mysterio shook hands to end their business relationship but it was Vince that wanted Rey to continue which lead to a war between Rey and the WWE. I also heard that Triple H is trying to listen to the guys and he always has to come to them with the bad news about what Vince wants for the show. I think Triple H needs Shane to help him as I think they're the ones that can save the WWE from what it's becoming now.

Space Suicide
10-20-2014, 05:43 PM
Triple H is really a saving force, he really is. He gets his follies and hate but he does genuinely know what people want to see. I somewhat can see that he brought me back, if he really was a driving force with directions. I got back into it in late 2011, more or less when he was beginning to run more of the show.

Space Suicide
10-20-2014, 08:03 PM
John Cena is on again when I turn on RAW...his theme just keeps getting more and more irritating to listen to. That awful droning pitch of that beat...ugh. It sucks so much ass. If there's any wrestler who needs a new theme, it's him.

Piko
10-20-2014, 08:09 PM
When that music hits, all hope is gone. I hear a burial dirge. God, I hope Orton wins.

thevoid99
10-20-2014, 08:13 PM
When that music hits, all hope is gone. I hear a burial dirge. God, I hope Orton wins.

I read that their match where the winner would face Brock Lesnar. I hope it's Orton because I don't want to see Cena win.... again....

xfocalinx
10-20-2014, 08:20 PM
I seriously dread watching WWE anymore, but I continue to watch simply because I don't want to be lost whenever I inevitably start watching again

Piko
10-20-2014, 08:34 PM
Honestly, I think if you just watched the ppvs, they would fill in the blanks. Thing is, you would miss the likely good segment or two. Orton/Lesnar would be a great match.

henryeatscereal
10-20-2014, 09:06 PM
Foley!!! (ten)

Piko
10-21-2014, 12:54 AM
So, RIP Paige's credibility... Great female wrestler reduced to total divas. And considering that the total divas aren't allowed to win the divas title, that's it for her. Aside from AJ and Layla, is there anyone else not on the show? Because of that, it seems like AJ will be holding that title for quite awhile. Maybe they will call up Charlotte. Might as well just put the divas division out of its misery. Hell, take the tag division along with it.

If Cena/Orton doesn't lead to something worth while, I may take a break. They shouldn't close out the show, but they likely will. No one wants to see that match. But, considering the ending of raw, maybe this will lead to something worth while.