PDA

View Full Version : Masters of Sex on Showtime

Magtig
10-07-2013, 02:43 PM
A show about the advancement of knowledge on human sexuality. I caught the first episode last night, and wound up staying up into the ams watching the other two available online.

I'd imagine anyone who likes fucking and knowledge (well, and good drama) will be into this show. Go watch it so we can figure the whole thing out in here.

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/masters-of-sex

littlemonkey613
10-07-2013, 02:52 PM
OO Episode 3 is out too??

Michael Sheen is my favorite actor so Im digging this hardcore.

JessicaSarahS
11-11-2013, 10:58 PM
I love this show. Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan are perfect in this.

thevoid99
11-11-2013, 11:04 PM
I'm really loving this show. It's got great acting, amazing set pieces, and some damn fine nudity. Lizzy Caplan of course but Rose McIever's ass... DAMN!!! Plus, I want to see Alison Janney showing her goodies. I like her.

Magtig
07-20-2014, 02:23 PM
I'm so glad this show is back. Who's watching?

Hazekiah
07-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Haven't seen a single episode yet but CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT ALL and ZOMFG it's ALL because of Lizzy Caplan.

MOAR PLZ.

O_O

Oh, and watch more "Party Down," btw.

BEST SHOW EVAR.

:D

thevoid99
07-27-2014, 11:03 PM
Tonight's episode was fucking amazing. I think the chemistry between Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan is electrifying. Not just in their monologues and conversations. The scene where Bill shows Virginia how to box was great where it is clear that there's an attraction that is indescribable.

Magtig
08-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Tonight's episode was fucking amazing. I think the chemistry between Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan is electrifying. Not just in their monologues and conversations. The scene where Bill shows Virginia how to box was great where it is clear that there's an attraction that is indescribable.
That mixed with the incredibly stupid brutality of the father of the baby with both sets of genitals. What an incredible way to show how much Bill cares (despite his shortcomings). He wouldn't beg his father to stop hitting him, but he begged this child's father to reconsider.

thevoid99
08-01-2014, 03:22 PM
That mixed with the incredibly stupid brutality of the father of the baby with both sets of genitals. What an incredible way to show how much Bill cares (despite his shortcomings). He wouldn't beg his father to stop hitting him, but he begged this child's father to reconsider.

I think that's one of the unique aspects about Bill is how flawed he is where he does care about a patient and do what he feels is right yet couldn't do that at home in that first episode of the 2nd season when he was tending to his crying baby.