PDA

View Full Version : Need help tracking down the "The Hand That Feeds (DFA Remixes)" CD

Sickboy
12-03-2014, 01:41 PM
I need help tracking down the "The Hand That Feeds (DFA Remixes)" CD. It has the track "The Hand That Feeds (DFA Version II)" and I cannot find it anywhere else. I have the 12" but this track is not on it. Any help would be appreciated.

sheepdean
12-03-2014, 02:00 PM
http://www.nincatalog.com/item.asp?key=01-01818

It's super rare. But if you only wanted the remix, not the CD, it might be easier

Sickboy
12-03-2014, 02:02 PM
I would like all four but could settle for whatever. I bought the vinyl and ripped it to a CD and it sounds horrible. The vinyl only cost me $1 though.

sheepdean
12-03-2014, 02:06 PM
I would like all four but could settle for whatever. I bought the vinyl and ripped it to a CD and it sounds horrible. The vinyl only cost me $1 though.
(just gonna add, this should be in random nin questions or collecting questions or something)

How did you rip it? The vinyl should out at pretty high quality

Sickboy
12-03-2014, 02:12 PM
(just gonna add, this should be in random nin questions or collecting questions or something)

How did you rip it? The vinyl should out at pretty high quality

Sorry. I am working from my phone and it is pretty hard to click links. I ripped it with a cheap USB Record Player. They vinyl was well used before I bought it.

sheepdean
12-03-2014, 02:37 PM
You might be able to clean the vinyl and rip it with a better device (instead of using the USB, you can use the Audio Out of the turntable for example).

ItsJustDave
12-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Send me a pm. Closing this thread.