PDA

View Full Version : The Flash!

Space Suicide
03-17-2015, 08:05 PM
No thread? Dafuq?

That episode tonight tho. Holy shit!

We're into the time travel aspects now. That entire episode is going to get reversed and fixed.

kdrcraig
03-18-2015, 06:17 AM
Yeah last night's episode was fucking awesome, I really love this show. The CW should exclusively make DC super hero shows.

Tums206_BFY
03-18-2015, 01:51 PM
^^^^^ AGREED! This and Arrow are really good which surprised the hell out of me since I have never really watched the CW or had any interest in any of the shows but shit because of those two shows I might give the 100 a chance (heard good things)! I haven't watched last nights episode yet as my brother and I usually watch it a couple days later but can't wait, glad its back from that short break.

seasonsinthesky
03-20-2015, 08:06 PM
am i the only one who can't get into Flash and Arrow?

i had a hell of a time with Gotham too until major stuff started going down.

wight rabbit
03-21-2015, 12:27 AM
What have you seen of the former two? If you're just starting them both, give it time like you did Gotham. You'll be rewarded.

thelastdisciple
03-21-2015, 02:05 AM
When the seasons are as long as they are and the show probably expected to last at least 5 you're not going to get everything at once just from a few episodes, you really have to commit to these shows for the full character arcs.

kdrcraig
03-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Yeah give it time, they both get better as they go. Season 2 of Arrow is ridiculously awesome

Space Suicide
03-21-2015, 05:32 PM
If you like DC Comic superheroes or anything of that vain do yourself a favor and watch. The CW is coming into their own big time with quality programming, with these two at the forefront.

Piko
03-21-2015, 05:37 PM
The show has really evolved ALOT since it's start. Keeps getting better.

Space Suicide
03-31-2015, 08:09 PM
So...

Dr. Harrison Wells is actually dead and the Wells we know is really Eobard Thawne in Well's body? Or some sort of doppelganger look.

Was a big episode tonight. Not to mention good.

thelastdisciple
04-01-2015, 12:05 AM
The Star Wars reference via Hamill/Trickster was amazing and we all know why.

Space Suicide
04-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Tonight was greattttttttttt.

Dr. Wells/Eobard Thawne is so freaking crafty. I love it.

Space Suicide
05-19-2015, 08:09 PM
UGH THE CLIFFHANGER!

I hope that's not the end of the Reverse Flash permanently as he is my favorite villain in Flash as well as Grodd. Huge episode

I loved it though.

RJK
05-19-2015, 08:41 PM
This finale was amazing! I literally fell to the floor!

Piko
05-19-2015, 09:42 PM
Loved the finale.

kinda surprised he didn't just go back a day. He's done it before. That way, they still have Wells/Thawne prisoner, Eddie lives, and everyone is safe and happy. But we get a singularity/catastrophe leading into season two, which should be very interesting

thelastdisciple
05-19-2015, 10:06 PM
That helmet was from the Jay Garrick Flash right?

Also cool cameo from Hawkgirl and Captain Cold at the end there!

What a finale!

Space Suicide
05-20-2015, 08:42 AM
That helmet was from the Jay Garrick Flash right?

Also cool cameo from Hawkgirl and Captain Cold at the end there!

What a finale!

Yes it was his helmet.

This is obviously opening season 2 up for an Earth-2 or an alternate dimension timeline. I'm sensing big future stuff going on next season.

After consideration, I don't think that Reverse Flash is gone forever. Not to mention, they NEVER explicitly said that Eddie was a STRONG family relative for Eobard. He could just be an older family member that doesn't actually have any direct DNA sharing to Eobard (as father, son, etc). They all assumed it and took his words for it which he has lied many, many times so who knows. For example, like say, he is a brother to Eobard's Great Great whatever. His death would mess with the timeline sure, but him dying wouldn't make Eobard Thane disappear. I think there's some tricky shit going on with that. Or maybe it's just me wishing that he is still around. :p

That could also be the end of the Eobard Thawne RF but not of the character at large.

I think we're heading to Flashpoint, everyone.

wight rabbit
05-20-2015, 10:05 AM
Was anyone else amused that they just left Eddie's dead body to get sucked into the wormhole? I kind of had a chuckle at that, much like Oliver leaving Roy knocked out on the ground in Arrow​.

Tums206_BFY
05-21-2015, 12:00 PM
Awesome finale! Can't wait for the next season and Legends of Tomorrow!

Deepvoid
05-21-2015, 12:55 PM
Looks like the finale was awesome. Actually watching it tonight. Can't wait.

kdrcraig
05-21-2015, 03:58 PM
Very awesome finale. I don't buy many TV shows on blu-ray but I'll be buying this day one

Piko
05-21-2015, 04:05 PM
Very awesome finale. I don't buy many TV shows on blu-ray but I'll be buying this day one

This. I buy mostly the ones I really enjoy. This one earned it's spot.

Tums206_BFY
10-06-2015, 11:11 PM
Season two started tonight! Thought it was a good opener!

Conan The Barbarian
10-06-2015, 11:27 PM
crap I forgot!!

Piko
10-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Yup! Pretty good premiere.

kdrcraig
10-12-2015, 06:41 AM
Good premiere. Just finished watching season 1 with my girlfriend yesterday, she hadn't seen it so we binged the blu-ray and then watched the new episode last night. I really love this show.

kdrcraig
12-04-2015, 06:29 AM
The crossover episodes were great. Legends of Tomorrow actually looks pretty damn good too.

RJK
12-04-2015, 08:36 AM
I loved the crossover episodes! Vandal Savage was legit.

Space Suicide
02-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Anyone still watching this? I've been watching Legends of Tomorrow as well and find it great! I would make a new thread for that but will resign as it'll probably get little exposure and die such as this thread has.

Spoilers:

Evidently Hunter Zolomon is being introduced soon so there's your identity for Zoom!

Conan The Barbarian
02-08-2016, 05:04 PM
The flash is amazing, legends of tomorrow is cool. Shame arrow got kinda lame, but I haven't watched this new season at all since season three was a chore and sorts of a bore.

thelastdisciple
02-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Who is stoked for the The Flash crossing over with SUPERGIRL?!

Piko
02-08-2016, 06:57 PM
Just started watching Supergirl (six eps in), and it's pretty cool. Crossover would be pretty cool as well.

Conan The Barbarian
02-10-2016, 03:48 PM
I want a replica of Zoom's mask on my shelf.

RJK
02-16-2016, 10:53 AM
I love The Flash. This season has been on a roll.
Legends of Tomorrow has been great so far. Vandal Savage is one of my favorite villains. I'm also amazed by the causative nature of time travel. But that's another story.

Arrow has been much better this season than last. I'm still in on it.

And Supergirl was super slow but when the Hank Henshaw storyline is revealed it really picks up.

Can we change the title of this thread to something like "DC Television Universe?" Maybe something else. But pull them all into one?

Conan The Barbarian
02-17-2016, 09:22 PM
I'm going to guess that the guy in the iron mask is the real Jay Garrick.

RJK
02-17-2016, 09:40 PM
I'm going to guess that the guy in the iron mask is the real Jay Garrick.

I thought the same thing, but who is the Jay on Earth 1?????

Conan The Barbarian
02-17-2016, 09:48 PM
Well if I say I might spoil the season.

RJK
02-23-2016, 08:02 PM
The end of this episode of The Flash!!!

bobbie solo
02-24-2016, 02:37 AM
well played Conan...well played. It seems pretty obvious to me that the man in the mask in Zoom's prison is Barry's dad. Which Earth he's from is another story.

Loved the easter eggs in the spacetime jump from Earth 1 to Earth 2 a few episodes back...Supergirl, Grodd, Legion stuff & a shot of the actor who plays Barry's dad from the original Flash series...which lends credence to the theory of him showing up as some sort of speedster again at some point.

thelastdisciple
02-25-2016, 09:22 PM
I was still somewhat hoping it'd be Tony Todd under the mask just because he has KILLED IT as the voice for Zoom. Oh man i cannot get tired of hearing that voice haha so good.

bobbie solo
04-04-2016, 01:58 AM
Season is humming along nicely. Last week's episode was just ok though. The time travel & backtracking through old, tired storylines didn't do anything for me. Def. curious about Zoom in two weeks as it looks like we'll get more info.

Anyone catch the crossover with Supergirl? It had its moments, but it did nothing to convince me to watch Supergirl. It's even more earnest, corny and safe than Flash. Flash was great on it overall I thought. #1 annoyance with any of these shows though is the nonsensical plot device they use where the hero catches up with the villain, and they stop to talk before fighting. Both Supergirl & Flash could roll up on theor bad guys and kick the shit out of them before they know what hit em. I know I know...then we wouldn't have a series. Well, get more creative and realistic with your writing!

thelastdisciple
04-04-2016, 03:39 AM
I dug the crossover my only nitpick was that they had to go the parallel universe route or whatever you call it. I mean i get why.... because it kind of explains away the fact that nobody on either Flash or Arrow (Legends of Tomorrow as well i guess) had ever thought of mentioning her before. In Supergirl's world Superman also exists and those other shows would have to be pretty ignorant not to have ever even referenced something they were involved with or whatever, that's one thing i like about the street level Marvel heroes on Netflix, the awareness of what happened in The Avengers movies and what not is so fucking cool.

Loved the CW joke from Cat Grant.

As far as recent Flash developments man when will Barry ever learn not to fuck with time? lol always fucks something up.

Space Suicide
05-24-2016, 08:01 PM
So, about the finale...

:D

Conan The Barbarian
05-24-2016, 08:26 PM
I knew the iron masked guy once a hint was dropped a few weeks ago. But that ending though. Holy shit flashpoint?

Piko
05-25-2016, 11:02 AM
I thought the masked man reveal was kinda lame, but not the end of world. Kinda funny though considering he was the flash of the 90s (which flopped). Even the lady from mercury labs was in it. Cool finale though. Hopefully this ending means we don't lose Wells.

Hazekiah
05-25-2016, 11:36 AM
~skips entire thread~

I'm a HUGE fan of Kevin Smith and recently had access to Netflix so, prompted by his infamous crying-jag, I watched all of Season One in a hurry after skipping all of "Arrow" and most of "Legends of Tomorrow," which I also only watched thanks to his suggestion.

I especially liked the stuff with The Atom but didn't really care for much else about the spin-off, but "The Flash" itself met almost ALL of my expectations and even exceeded a few despite the obvious handicap of the CW production and weak-ass casting. Which is REALLY saying something, because that's NO mean feat.

And speaking of mean feet, it really is a shame that what's-his-face who plays Barry Allen won't be the DCEU Flash, because he's EASILY the most solid, naturalistic actor of the bunch. The rest might be holding him back but HE is ready to go, otherwise. With the obvious GIMME of the Crisis on Infinite Earths storyline it's too bad they haven't exploited it fully to pick and choose between the best of both/all worlds and to help trail the MCU more closely while taking advantage of proven successes. Maybe someday?

Anyway, as luck would have it, I had weed and booze but no access to a TV when Kevin Smith's episode finally aired. Bah!

Reallllly looking forward to that one!

In the meantime, I'm SUPER glad to hear he's directing at least one episode again for S3, with the same writer, crew, etc.

Can't wait to close the distance and play catch-up!

So so to speak.

~exits thread till then~

bobbie solo
12-05-2016, 03:17 PM
What did everyone think of the Invasion crossover? As is always for non-teenage girls that are fans of these shows with a working brain, there was some good and some bad. Overall I think it was a success & certainly worth building on for a future crossover next season.

- You didn't need to watch the Supergirl episode AT ALL. They literally repeated the only parts of it that had to with the crossover at the beginning of the Flash episode. This was my first episode of Supergirl and aside from the charismatic portrayal of Supergirl from the lead, the rest of the show was WAY too CW for me. It's also annoying to me that Arrow, Supergirl & Flash all have the same templates with the support group backing up the hero.

- The Arrow episode was good (and I don't normally watch that show either) but was largely just a way to save money on effects. By putting them plot as a mind control thing, it saved them from having to show more of the Dominators.

- The Flash & LoT episodes were the essential ones and were action packed. Eespcially the big finale in LoT. Although again, it was so forced for Arrow to tell Supergirl to stay back. That made literally no sense. They only did it b/c Supergirl is so powerfull she would defeat the enemy no problem. Maybe instead, they could have written the villains as more difficult to beat. Instead they were just lazy & didn't want to think around a way to use Supergirl. This goes hand in hand with the lazy writing on FLash where the only way he can be defeated is for him to illogically not use his speed in the middle of a fight.

- The Flash/Supergirl team-ups are great. They have perfect chemistry and the combo tactics they used were awesome.

- The costumes almost all hit the mark. Dunno about that Wild Dog one though. And whats up with that absurd helmet that Diggle wears? Do all black characters on these shows that get into fights/have powers have to wear helmets for some reason?

- Ray Palmer's line about Supergirl looking like his cousin was BRILLIANT.

- Felicity is annoying as hell man. Dunno how you Arrow people do it every week. She is just a one-liner machine, not a well-conceived character like she used to be.

- Can we please move past Flash feeling guilty about the timeline now please?

- Loved the Civil War-esque fight scenes involving all the characters.

thelastdisciple
12-05-2016, 04:12 PM
Yeah that kind of annoyed me how they billed the episode of Supergirl as part of the crossover, it BARELY was and obviously like you said.. it was recapped in Flash anyways.

It just felt like a bait and switch to get them some more ratings.

Arrow, well... it was their 100th episode and i can understand them wanting to celebrate their show. I can give it a pass for how they were able to do what they did but it just makes me wonder why they couldn't have just worked in the crossover so that it wasn't going to fall on their 100th ep, maybe they could have gone balls out but like you said they probably also had budget to consider.

Flash and Legends, def the best ones.

bobbie solo
12-05-2016, 04:58 PM
Arrow, well... it was their 100th episode and i can understand them wanting to celebrate their show. I can give it a pass for how they were able to do what they did but it just makes me wonder why they couldn't have just worked in the crossover so that it wasn't going to fall on their 100th ep, maybe they could have gone balls out but like you said they probably also had budget to consider.

Exactly. I liked the episode too, but the 100th shouldnt have conflicted with the crossover then.

Conan The Barbarian
12-05-2016, 07:33 PM
I watch supergirl because when it gets comic, boy it gets fucking comic. The rest of is about girly. But it is a show called supergirl so I deal with it.

I am behind on legends, left off about half way through season 1 and saw that hawk girl was not part of the crossover. Guess I'll have to watch it now.

The Flash is the best show of the tv universe.

I'm glad Cisco has stopped being such a bitch to Barry and can continue being the Cisco we all love. And I hope they address flashpoint more this season. It's a big deal in the flash universe and to just leave it alone would suck.

And it's a shame berlantie didn't use flashpoint as an excuse to fix arrow and bring it back to its glory. After season 2 that show has gone downhill. Fuck that fan girl base of that show.

bobbie solo
12-06-2016, 12:41 AM
You will be pleasantly surprised about Hawkgirl in general then Conan The Barbarian

bobbie solo
03-27-2017, 02:32 AM
This season sucks. I cannot STAND the contrived reasons to put issues between Barry & Iris, and it's really lame that they keep going back to it. Just let them be a happy couple & find relationship drama somewhere else on this silly show. Plus it makes everyone hate Iris again, which I'm not sure the show wants.

If next season doesn't have a non-speedster as the primary villain, I will probably stop watching. We keep going in circles here despite how many good villains they've given us. Look at Grodd for example. That was the only good set of episodes this season other than the big crossover, which had a ton of problems but overall was fun and a good first try.

Get Malfoy off this show please. His character is annoying and serves no purpose other than giving the other chick someone to potentially bone. Plus, the size of the group is getting absurd now.

Still better than Legends, which is laughably, cringeworthy awful. At least there are alot of different DC characters on it, and they will give us new ones every few episodes too. The villains are SO uninteresting on this.

Conan The Barbarian
03-27-2017, 12:12 PM
Well, your wish is granted as next year is not a speedster.

I agree, the season hasn't sucked to bad, but it's not as good as the last two that's for sure.

Piko
03-27-2017, 12:19 PM
I don't think it sucks. But yeah, it's gone off the rails a bit. Better than what Arrow has become.

Conan The Barbarian
04-27-2017, 11:15 AM
This past episode was fucking awesome.

thelastdisciple
11-27-2017, 11:07 PM
Only halfway through and Crisis on Earth X is a massive improvement over the Dominators crossover last year!

bobbie solo
11-28-2017, 02:02 AM
Agree completely, if only for not depowering Supergirl alone! Having fun with this so far.

bobbie solo
12-19-2018, 02:21 AM
This year's CW superhero show crossover, Elseworlds, was fantastic. No Legends, so it improved dramatically on that alone. Story is pretty much lean and mean and gets right to it. Superman himself appears all over this things, we see Amazo, almost have a JLA at one point, we travel to Gotham, meet Batwoman and Bruce Wayne/Batman are heavily discussed. Some great team-ups and fights, especially the one in the first part. They directly tell us what the next one is gonna be also. So much fun.

ltrandazzo
12-19-2018, 08:24 AM
I loved the Mallrats reference at the end.

thelastdisciple
12-08-2019, 09:33 PM
Since this is pretty much the defacto Arrowverse thread: Crisis on Infinite Earths, who is watching?

Part 1 flew by pretty quick and that ending wtf? i did not see that coming so soon!

There's still three episodes of Arrow left for the show's final season, are they really going to wrap up without Oliver?

Loved the cameos as pointless as they were.

bobbie solo
12-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Yeah surprised they went with that ending of episode 1 of the crossover. The way he went out was dumb but so is almost everything with these shows.

the cameo from the Batman 1989 world gave me a gigantic grin.

Black Lightning even got into the mix on last night's episode. Switched it up a bit from the normal doom & gloom of this season to...different doom & gloom haha.

Thought it was odd that Superman & Lois just gave up and jettisoned their kid off planet and retreated. You'd think Superman would have tried to do something to prevent the anti-matter spread even if it was for naught.

Can someone explain why the two Supermen fought for 5 seconds and then it was over?!? What did Lex do and why?

RJK
12-10-2019, 07:43 PM
The Batwoman episode last night was absolutely fantastic

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

thelastdisciple
12-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Can someone explain why the two Supermen fought for 5 seconds and then it was over?!? What did Lex do and why?
Given that he had that book and tried to eliminate all Supermen from existence i guess he just wanted some sick semblance of entertainment before going further with his plans? Of course since his goal wasn't completely fulfilled, the latest episode in the crossover shows us that he went and messed about in a different way.

bobbie solo
05-23-2020, 01:14 AM
This is essentially the CW DC Show thread right? Ok great.

Flash season ended as ho hum as possible b/c show production was halted bc of CV. Not their fault of course, but man did most of the long running storylines this season not end up delivering (not woman in the mirror storyline is a pile of shit...at least that attempt at a big fight at the end was cool). Hopefully they correct things a bit when they come back.

Speaking of coming back, CW has said to not expect any new episodes of their superhero shows (or maybe all shows?) until January. I think we're gonna see alot more of that, but other networks aren't being as open as the CW is at this point.

Batwoman sucked but I kept watching hoping the world would expand and things might go in a different direction eventually. Nope, we just got all these uninteresting twists & turns with her sister Alice and her minions over and over and over. And then randomly they introduced a not-comic-book-origin-accurate-at-all version of Hush as someone she was in cahoots with. Why? I dunno. Who cares? Does it matter? At least he looked cool.

And now Ruby Rose is out. Just peaces out of the show that is completely built around her. Hilarious. I hope the showrunners take this opportunity to start fresh w/a different take on both Batwoman & the conflicts she will have in the future. I can't take any more Alice bullshit. Please kill her off & have Batwoman fight interesting villains, preferably with powers.

Let's talk Stargirl eh? Anyone else watch the pilot? I thought it was GREAT! If you like comic books and superheroes (especially if you're a DC nerd, watch the first 4 minutes of the pilot right here and tell me you didn't get pumped:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCex_YcIp2E&feature=share&ab_channel=Arrow verseScenes

The feel, tone and budget of the show is a major upgrade from your standard CW fare. I found out after watching that this is b/c it's a DC Universe show first. New episodes are on the app on Mondays, and then CW gets them on Tuesdays. Don't get me wrong, the show isn't grim & gritty like Swamp Thing or Titans. This is still a show targeted towards a young audience, with Stargirl starting at a new HS in a new state in the pilot and will clearly be going through HS growing pains, teen angst etc. But it's also a fantastic love letter to the Golden Age. How can you not love that the JSA & Injustice Society are gonna factor into this heavily? That was handled pretty well above, bc of Geoff Johns firmly behind the scenes here.

The show looks great, has some relatively big names in it with Luke Wilson & Amy Smart (who were both solid in the pilot), feels different than the other CW DC shows, and was just alot of fun. Cool cliffhanger at the end too. I believe this world is in it's own universe like Black Lightning, but I'm sure can and will crossover with the rest of the CW shows when the time is right. Looking forward to more.

bobbie solo
05-27-2020, 11:11 PM
Stargirl episode #2 was another good one. We're really going to see alot of the old & new JSA, as well as the Injustice Society. So fun. The CGI for S.T.R.I.P.E. is solid so far too.

wizfan
06-06-2020, 10:02 AM
And now Ruby Rose is out. Just peaces out of the show that is completely built around her. Hilarious.

I believe Ruby Rose left the show because of a serious neck injury she suffered during filming.

bobbie solo
06-07-2020, 12:31 AM
I believe Ruby Rose left the show because of a serious neck injury she suffered during filming.

That happened early on. She got hurt, got better and finished the season. She left bc apparently she was a nightmare to deal with. She did not adjust well to being in Vancouver and the grueling hours filming a long TV season requires. She was pissing everyone off related to the show, and they all came to a mutual decision she should go.

bobbie solo
08-17-2020, 04:04 AM
I guess I'm the only one here watching Stargirl. Season finale was INSANE. So much great superhero action scenes with basically every character on the show. Full on fights for minutes at a time with everyone using all their powers btwn all the heros and villains. Grundy was let loose, people died, and alot of other shit went down. I really hope they keep the production values up for the second season, which has been announced to on ly be on the CW, as it becomes clear the DC app is going away. Please keep this show's budget and writing above the CW standard we have come to expect from lesser shows like Flash & Batwoman.

Watch this show people!

wight rabbit
08-18-2020, 12:08 AM
I guess I'm the only one here watching Stargirl. Season finale was INSANE. So much great superhero action scenes with basically every character on the show. Full on fights for minutes at a time with everyone using all their powers btwn all the heros and villains. Grundy was let loose, people died, and alot of other shit went down. I really hope they keep the production values up for the second season, which has been announced to on ly be on the CW, as it becomes clear the DC app is going away. Please keep this show's budget and writing above the CW standard we have come to expect from lesser shows like Flash & Batwoman.

Watch this show people!

I'll give it a shot. I finished Harley Quinn and Titans, and was pondering whether to watch Doom Patrol or Swamp Thing next, as Stargirl just didn't look all that interesting to me, but if it's as high value as you claim, I'm sure to dig it.

bobbie solo
08-21-2020, 02:52 AM
I'll give it a shot. I finished Harley Quinn and Titans, and was pondering whether to watch Doom Patrol or Swamp Thing next, as Stargirl just didn't look all that interesting to me, but if it's as high value as you claim, I'm sure to dig it.

I haven't watched Doom Patrol yet, but I think that is a weightier watch than Stargirl and possibly a better show bc of the chances it takes. Stargirl is great, but it's still standard superhero fare and def. plays with lots of familiar tropes and some cheese (we're talking about the JSA here so there's gonna be some cheese).

Space Suicide
08-22-2020, 08:07 AM

Watch this show people!

I have CW fatigue. They’re starting to get so many I’m not super into them anymore. Flash is still mostly good to me and Legends was ok past season. Bat woman has scared me from watching newer stuff. That shitshow is something else.

wizfan
08-22-2020, 11:01 AM
I have CW fatigue. They’re starting to get so many I’m not super into them anymore. Flash is still mostly good to me and Legends was ok past season. Bat woman has scared me from watching newer stuff. That shitshow is something else.

From what little I've seen, Stargirl looks nothing like your usual CW stuff. It's even shot in a different aspect ratio! I'll take both my dad's and bobbie solo 's word for it; looks like we haven't seen the last of what CW can offer, especially now that Arrow is out of the way.

wight rabbit
08-22-2020, 12:09 PM

That's what happened to me. I was all over Arrow after I caught up to where it was on TV, then I started watching The Flash from its debut, and kept up with both routinely. Then Legends of Tomorrow came out and I started watching, but then CW kept changing the schedule and I eventually just stuck to Arrow and Flash. That started becoming problematic, though, as I found myself with limited time and fell behind on episodes. Yes, I know Supergirl was happening during all that, but I had already been so far behind on it that I didn't see the point in trying to catch up. I pretty much just gave up on them all. I have no idea what happened at the end of, I believe, Season 5 of Arrow nor the season of The Flash from that same period. All I have seen since has been clips or headlines that revealed some details to me. I might try to catch up on Arrow and The Flash at the very least, but I kind of just feel over it.

bobbie solo
08-27-2020, 11:15 PM

Only things to stick with from the CW DC shows are Flash (which is getting weaker by the season but im trying to be loyal), Black Lightning & now Stargirl. I'll give Batwoman a chance if people say its improved with this new star and hopefully a complete reinvention of the show as such. I'm not holding my breath though.

thelastdisciple
08-28-2020, 02:14 PM
bobbie solo I watched that Stargirl season, def had some good bits here and there.

Lol at everyone ignoring that Henry kid or telling him off all the time, i was starting to feel sorry for him but he was also pretty annoying.

bobbie solo
08-28-2020, 11:58 PM
@bobbie solo (https://www.echoingthesound.org/community/member.php?u=753) I watched that Stargirl season, def had some good bits here and there.

Lol at everyone ignoring that Henry kid or telling him off all the time, i was starting to feel sorry for him but he was also pretty annoying.

And Henry gets some sweet payback for all that ignoring in the finale!