02-07-2022, 02:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLAGqleVgAQgrXl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

somewhat_
02-07-2022, 04:20 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FLAGqleVgAQgrXl?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Let’s do this!

ViN
02-07-2022, 05:08 PM
Can't wait to play russian roulette with Ticketmaster again...

Toadflax
02-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Who forgot that tickets went on sale 10am Cleveland time and not 10am Los Angeles time? This guy!

Man, what a crappy system. Join the waiting room, get in to purchase, try a set of tickets, get a message saying they're gone, try again 5 more times, get booted for trying too many times, join the waiting room, repeat ad nauseum.

Even when I gave up and decided to go for lawn tickets, I had to try half a dozen times as it kept telling me the seats were gone. It seems like they only list one set of lawn tickets at a time, so if you don't click it first, you have to try again. So sloppy.

Anyway, see you in Cleveland!

Brian Smith
02-08-2022, 09:56 AM
I settled for a pair of lawn, but went back in and kept trying. I was able to get seats, not great seats, but closer. When it is closer to the show date I'll have an extra pair for anyone wanting to go in with me. Face value of course.

SM Rollinger
02-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Got my tickets for the lawn, hopefully it sounds halfway decent there so I can get a good tape.

(Good sign they used the early 80s ministry font... Hopefully Al brings the noise)

cdm
02-08-2022, 10:01 AM
Man, that was some Hunger Games bullshit. After 30 minutes and getting kicked twice I managed to score a seat just right of center 2/3 of the way up the pavilion for under $100 w/ fees. I'm kind of shocked.

M1ke
02-08-2022, 10:57 AM
I'm glad to have tickets and I'm glad they're seats. I'm too old for a pit now.

Last time I was in one I ended up with a broken rib, and that was many years ago even. It was the Wave Goodbye tour.

I just looked it up, that was June 2009........13 years ago.....holy fuck, it doesn't feel like that long ago. And I've seen NIN since, but I've always grabbed seats.

cdm
02-08-2022, 11:03 AM
I have my Wave Goodbye and Tension prints framed side by side in my office and Tension is the one that blows my mind when I think "Fuck that was 9 years ago??" WG was a different stage in my life and, to me, it seems like 13 years ago. But Tension...seems so much more recent than that.

In Arms of Undertow
02-08-2022, 11:59 AM
Got lawn seats, I guess something is better than nothing. The next burning question is should I pre book lawn chair rental.....

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 12:43 PM
I'm just going to wait for secondary market and get either PIT or bomb ass nice seats. The pre-sale was bullshit. I followed all the "rules" and when it started it would not even give me a number of people ahead of me, just "calculating...". It eventually let me in but all that was available was "lawn seats". I'm not going for "lawn seats" like at Tinley Park in Chicago Land, those suck.

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Got lawn seats, I guess something is better than nothing. The next burning question is should I pre book lawn chair rental.....

If they have that then do it. Also check if you can bring your own chair or blanket. If you can bring a blanket that will help mark your spot from people who will literally show up late and stand/ sit in front of you. Finally get there early and cop a spot on the front edge of the lawn if you don't want people in front of you.

cdm
02-08-2022, 01:04 PM
I'm just going to wait for secondary market and get either PIT or bomb ass nice seats. The pre-sale was bullshit.

Hopefully you get another crack at it on Friday.

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Hopefully you get another crack at it on Friday.

Well I just got approved for WFH on Friday so we'll see. Thanks!

ViN
02-08-2022, 04:22 PM
I'll be trying again on Thursday and Friday, there is some kind of Rock Hall/WMMS presale happening on Thursday too.

leftofzero
02-08-2022, 04:31 PM
Got lawn tickets, never been to this venue before. Is it pretty good?

nmitchell86
02-08-2022, 05:00 PM
Got lawn tickets, never been to this venue before. Is it pretty good?

It's kind of like Tinley Park in the Chicago Land area except better acoustics (but that ain't saying much as Tinley Park is hte shittyist.)

snakekontrol
02-08-2022, 05:01 PM
Anyone know where I can get Thursday’s presale code? I couldn’t get tickets for today’s presale in the pit and I want to try my luck again :(

Mr.self.destruct
02-08-2022, 07:31 PM
I have Lawn tickets too! I dont care, first NIN Show in the States for me! Driving from Montréal to see this epic show! I will still give a try friday for better tickets.

sick among the pure
02-08-2022, 08:48 PM
Settled for a seat, paid way too much for it but it's a good seat. Trying again Friday, but damn I think I used all my luck securing pit tickets both nights last year. If anyone's willing to sell or trade+sell a GA ticket, I have a seat that would be excellent for recording. I just need to move around.

hellospaceboy
02-08-2022, 11:16 PM
Got lawn tickets, and I'm stoked! First of all, at least the price was right, you can't beat $30 for a ticket, and I'm kind of on a budget right now so it was a lifesaver! And I saw (while not at this particular venue) two of the NIN/Soundgarden shows from the lawn and it sounded great and gave a good look at the stage show as a whole. Sure, nothing beats being up and close but this is still a huge win!

cdm
02-09-2022, 07:01 AM
Anyone know where I can get Thursday’s presale code? I couldn’t get tickets for today’s presale in the pit and I want to try my luck again :(

Keep looking here and on reddit. There should be plenty of people still on the HOF mailing list.

thenorthwood
02-09-2022, 12:49 PM
Searched relentlessly during the presale. Finally about 30 minutes into the sale I was able to nab pit tickets. So excited. Today I was thinking about the potential set list and was wondering if it will be PHM heavy. Or even the album in full?! Given all the facets of the location of the show, timing, etc.

buckets of lube
02-09-2022, 01:26 PM
Searched relentlessly during the presale. Finally about 30 minutes into the sale I was able to nab pit tickets. So excited. Today I was thinking about the potential set list and was wondering if it will be PHM heavy. Or even the album in full?! Given all the facets of the location of the show, timing, etc.

I am thinking that too, which makes the flights and such totally justifiable. Still got Something I Can Never Have on my list of songs to experience live.

kdrcraig
02-10-2022, 06:52 AM
Anyone receive the Live Nation presale code? I got an email yesterday from Live Nation with a presale code for a band I've never heard of but nothing for NIN.

ghostaustin
02-10-2022, 08:28 AM
Anyone receive the Live Nation presale code? I got an email yesterday from Live Nation with a presale code for a band I've never heard of but nothing for NIN.
CURTAIN

At the moment, the live nation site is acting super wonky, which does not instill faith that i'll be able to get tickets this morning

kdrcraig
02-10-2022, 08:33 AM
CURTAIN

At the moment, the live nation site is acting super wonky, which does not instill faith that i'll be able to get tickets this morning

Oh ok, that's the same code from that email they sent me for some other band. Thanks!

And yeah the site is acting weird. It just let me add two tickets but then it errored out when loading payment info

Edit: Or not, it just let me buy 2 tickets!

thyle
02-10-2022, 09:13 AM
I started better today, at 1510... then it took 10 minutes to go down, 5 at a time, to 1347 when it said "The queue has been temporarily paused." WTF?

Moebius
02-10-2022, 09:15 AM
I started better today, at 1510... then it took 10 minutes to go down, 5 at a time, to 1347 when it said "The queue has been temporarily paused." WTF?

Same, my friend is seeing that, never saw that before... can't be a good sign...

kdrcraig
02-10-2022, 09:15 AM
Yup my queue is paused too, definitely not a good sign

thyle
02-10-2022, 09:20 AM
I feel like this is just a prelude to "sold out"... they're just waiting for transactions to process.

kdrcraig
02-10-2022, 09:25 AM
Mine just un-paused

ghostaustin
02-10-2022, 09:48 AM
this is a terrible experience

Sarah K
02-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Definitely the worst one I've had. The pause forever. Then I was stuck in the same spot for about 20 minutes. Now it's gone down a few hundred, but yikes. Sale started over an hour ago. I'm still 885.

02-10-2022, 10:03 AM
Has anyone been let in to buy tickets yet? My queue isn't paused anymore either, but I've been sitting here for an hour with 2000+ ahead of us. The blue bar has just started to move, but I don't trust it.

I wonder if the temporary pause has LiveNation going through the queue and trying to manually weed out scalpers? Probably wishful thinking, but TR may have reamed them out, so who knows.

Sarah K
02-10-2022, 10:07 AM
I just got down to 85. It then gave me an error and made me rejoin. So now I'm at 2,000+ again. Lmaoooo

kdrcraig
02-10-2022, 10:08 AM
I just got in, looks like everything is gone. Only season ticket holder tickets available that I can see

ghostaustin
02-10-2022, 10:45 AM
I'm pretty sure I got to the payment page with decent seats, then it booted me for running out of time

tfang
02-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Well, that was a big swing and a fucking miss. What a joke.

buckets of lube
02-10-2022, 11:21 AM
I'm pretty sure I got to the payment page with decent seats, then it booted me for running out of time

Same here, despite there still being two minutes on the clock. Fuckers.

NotoriousTIMP
02-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Hoping to score a single ticket in about 5 minutes. If I dont and someone manages to end up with an extra ticket, please hit me up!

buckets of lube
02-11-2022, 09:22 AM
Welp, impossible again.

Toadflax
02-11-2022, 09:23 AM
Me on Tuesday: So mad I got lawn tickets.
Me after the shitshow of the past two mornings: So glad I at least got lawn tickets!

kdrcraig
02-11-2022, 09:25 AM
Managed to get 2 lawn tickets for my friend, had to refresh a billion times

alfonso99
02-11-2022, 10:23 AM
Ended up buying on stubhub.

Since I'm traveling from Costa Rica, I can't wait to get closer to the show date (hotel and air tickets getting more expensive with time).

I'm 100% confident this show will be epic. And maybe, just maybe, NIN will bring a couple special guests or Al to play Supernaut.

ViN
02-11-2022, 11:19 AM
I’m just going to wait until August/September rolls around, maybe check back here periodically and see if anyone is unloading a pair too. I just can’t with Ticketmaster and Stubhub anymore.

hippygeek
02-11-2022, 05:30 PM
Looking for a GA ticket at a reasonable price. LMK if you have one available :D

BrokenKitty
02-11-2022, 05:39 PM
Buying concert tickets shouldnÂ’t be this difficult. I miss the days of getting tickets from Music Today when the fanclub was around.

I am super excited for the show and the lineup. We are gonna have a great time!! I just wish my 50 year old ass was gonna be in the pit.

bryan_NIN65
02-12-2022, 08:02 AM
I'm 100% confident this show will be epic. And maybe, just maybe, NIN will bring a couple special guests or Al to play Supernaut.

I thought the same about Riot Fest , just don't be dead set on something but if it does fucking cool.
I may try to buy lawn off of StubHub later, I got a balcony ticket to Vegas cause it is always the easiest logistics. My brother in law lives in Toledo so may have to make the trip, I did have Tix to last years shows but one night on a Saturday works better too. My brain has already thought all the shows will be different and special maybe the two nights at red rocks will be the fragile?

That other guy
02-12-2022, 01:47 PM
Selling 2 lawn tickets, will transfer after payment is sent, will not sell separately anything at or over retail will be acceptable.. These were actually purchased in error, due to login issues..Prefer to sell them here as opposed to other sites. Thanks

sick among the pure
02-12-2022, 03:58 PM
Also ISO one GA, struck out all week.

somewhat_
02-13-2022, 10:32 AM
In search of the impossible: 2 pit tickets, or 2 tickets in either section 12, 13, or 14.

zeegrizzle
02-17-2022, 08:36 PM
ISO 1-3 pit tickets, or 1-3 tickets in either section 12, 13, 14, 23, 24 or 25.

Denim Chicken
03-01-2022, 11:58 AM
When purchasing during the presale I first got a seat but then was able to secure a pit ticket as well, so I am selling the first ticket for face. It is located in section 35, row O, seat 1 - $92. Payment through PayPal and I will then transfer the ticket through Ticketmaster on 9/21 (That's the earliest it says it will be available to transfer). Let me know of you are interested.

Super excited about this show! Looking forward to spending all day in line trying to get rail one last time in my advancing age. Also looking forward to checking out Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

nmitchell86
03-08-2022, 12:30 PM
ISO two pit tickets, DM me, thank you.

sick among the pure
03-08-2022, 06:30 PM
I'm starting to think we will only see tickets open up to reasonable prices the week of the show at this point, scalpers are just bumping up more and more. 1k per pit ticket right now on all resale sites. This fucking sucks.

SM Rollinger
03-08-2022, 10:19 PM
I'm starting to think we will only see tickets open up to reasonable prices the week of the show at this point, scalpers are just bumping up more and more. 1k per pit ticket right now on all resale sites. This fucking sucks.

Was really hoping for something besides lawn, but I'll have to make it work.
teitan , you guys gotta figure something better out next time. Paper tickets with the purchasers name on them along with the words "void if resold" would be a good step.

buckets of lube
03-09-2022, 09:42 AM
If week of show it is, then so be it! Just gotta have discipline and don't buy at higher prices yet.

sick among the pure
03-09-2022, 07:20 PM
you guys gotta figure something better out next time. Paper tickets with the purchasers name on them along with the words "void if resold" would be a good step.
They wanted to do the same as last tour, tickets on sale in person physical thing get in line, but due to covid being a thing rn they had to opt for digital and tried (at least they tried) to do what they could. I personally think the "if you buy this ticket, there is no transfer, your name will be printed on it and need matching ID at the door to get the ticket and instantly enter the venue so you can't turn around and resell it" way that we did with The Spiral presale during WT/YZ eras and nin.com presale for Tension (and Soundgarden tour right?) but I read that Ticketbastard basically said "no you can't do that" because they couldn't jack up pricing via their own scalpers. Not sure if true, but wouldn't be surprised.

If week of show it is, then so be it! Just gotta have discipline and don't buy at higher prices yet.
For sure, as it is if I had realize how much my ~ticketbastard preeeeemium seat~ was going to be I may not have gotten it, I refuse to pay more than that bullshit for a pit ticket.

alfonso99
03-12-2022, 11:46 AM
I know it's too early, but don't you think we can create either a facebook or whatsapp group to organize an after show thing?

SM Rollinger
03-12-2022, 02:26 PM
I know it's too early, but don't you think we can create either a facebook or whatsapp group to organize an after show thing?

I would be down with a meet, I'll be in town for a few days with friends.

alfonso99
03-18-2022, 03:59 PM
Have you seen Ministry's setlist?

Breathe
The Missing
Deity
Stigmata
*SPOILER*
Supernaut
(Black Sabbath cover)
Don't Stand in Line
(Pailhead cover)
Man Should Surrender
(Pailhead cover)
Burning Inside
N.W.O.
Just One Fix
Thieves
So What
Encore:
Alert Level
Good Trouble
Search and Destroy
(Iggy and The Stooges cover)

04-08-2022, 11:12 AM
Did anyone get any verified fan tickets today or were they scalped up? When I got in all that was left was lawn again...

nmitchell86
04-08-2022, 01:49 PM
Did anyone get any verified fan tickets today or were they scalped up? When I got in all that was left was lawn again...

Only lawn... it was a shit show. I broke down and ended up getting scalped seats. I wanted PIT but at > $800 for GA PIT fuck that. I just want to see nin in Cleveland where it all started. Huge bonus that Ministry is opening!

Delaney2306
04-23-2022, 01:49 AM
I have two tickets that I need to sell unfortunately. Section 36 ROW O Seats 19-20. Looking for $450 for both combined. Will verify any way needed

ViN
05-24-2022, 06:03 PM
I have two tickets that I need to sell unfortunately. Section 36 ROW O Seats 19-20. Looking for $450 for both combined. Will verify any way needed

Still available? I will float the idea with my friend who I plan to go with.

In Arms of Undertow
07-12-2022, 09:11 PM

Still available?

As we get closer and closer to this amazing show I am lamenting the fact I have lawn tickets with my handy dandy rented lawn chair FML.

If anyone needs to sell their tickets please let me know, $300 on flights no problem, $400 on hotel no problem, $150 on car rental no problem, $700 for 2 non-lawn tickets muy problema.

Kid A
09-08-2022, 02:10 PM
Looking for 2x PIT. Stalking TM daily...will post when I start to see drops.

Toadflax
09-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Did anyone who qualified to attend the Q&A and DM'd the fan day account get any sort of response or confirmation? I haven't yet and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also, should we start a separate thread for the fan day? Seems like the kind of thing that warrants its own discussion.

Calx1111
09-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Yes.

Did anyone who qualified to attend the Q&A and DM'd the fan day account get any sort of response or confirmation? I haven't yet and wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Also, should we start a separate thread for the fan day? Seems like the kind of thing that warrants its own discussion.

nmitchell86
09-09-2022, 08:23 PM
Also yes. The reply was from the discord bot.

Toadflax
09-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Yes.

Also yes. The reply was from the discord bot.

Thank you both! I responded to my initial DM and got an apology for not getting an initial reply followed by a confirmation that I am indeed on the list! :D

Toadflax
09-12-2022, 04:36 PM
As we get closer and closer to this amazing show I am lamenting the fact I have lawn tickets with my handy dandy rented lawn chair FML.

Ditto! Please reach out if you have two non-lawn seats available!

SM Rollinger
09-12-2022, 05:36 PM
I have two lawn tickets available for 20 each or free maybe, don't want them to go to waste!

roolfdriht
09-12-2022, 08:26 PM
My FOMO has become almost all-consuming, so I'm currently working up the nerve to ask my better half if he'd tolerate me mounting an expedition to attend this show. I'm in the NYC area, so the most likely outcome (assuming I get the go-ahead) would be a day-of, ~7 hour road trip. LOL...I need more convenient hobbies.

Logistics aside though, I would still need a ticket...pit or bust! Realize the odds are low, but if anyone has a spare that they have not yet earmarked for anyone, I should know if in the next 24-48 hours if I'm going to be getting reacquainted with the breadth of Pennsylvania. TIA!!

Denim Chicken
09-13-2022, 09:18 AM
edit sold

Toadflax
09-13-2022, 10:57 AM
Back to back thoughts about this show:

1. This would be the perfect opportunity for Ministry + Trent to perform Supernaut
2. I doubt Trent can sing Supernaut in the original register

I hope they figure it out and make it happen, though!

fillow
09-13-2022, 01:52 PM
2. I doubt Trent can sing Supernaut in the original register

Don't worry, neither can Al. Pretty sure he's lipsyncing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GciumdYNYWU

Brian Smith
09-15-2022, 07:42 PM
Hey everyone. I have 2 extra lawn tickets if anyone still needs tickets.
I'd rather sell to someone here rather than a ticket resell site. I'd like to just get what I paid.

That other guy
09-17-2022, 01:39 AM
Anyone been to this place? How’s the sound, parking and traffic, I’m coming from Buffalo area… Place seems like our local amphitheater Darien Lake..This will be a fun show…

ViN
09-17-2022, 07:32 AM
Anyone been to this place? How’s the sound, parking and traffic, I’m coming from Buffalo area… Place seems like our local amphitheater Darien Lake..This will be a fun show…

Parking is a nightmare at Blossom. Unless you get the expensive VIP parking it’s better to just park elsewhere and Uber/Lyft out, or better yet find a ride from someone else. I haven’t been there since the Slayer retirement tour in 2018 though, and rideshares have become unreliable in the area since the pandemic. The last time I actually parked there was Radiohead like 10 years ago and it took 2 hours to get out.

roolfdriht
09-17-2022, 09:44 AM
My FOMO has become almost all-consuming, so I'm currently working up the nerve to ask my better half if he'd tolerate me mounting an expedition to attend this show. I'm in the NYC area, so the most likely outcome (assuming I get the go-ahead) would be a day-of, ~7 hour road trip. LOL...I need more convenient hobbies.

Logistics aside though, I would still need a ticket...pit or bust! Realize the odds are low, but if anyone has a spare that they have not yet earmarked for anyone, I should know if in the next 24-48 hours if I'm going to be getting reacquainted with the breadth of Pennsylvania. TIA!!

I finally managed to ask (or rather embarrassingly, text) my wonderful, indulgent-to-a-fault husband...and got the green light! This will be show number 25 for me, so glad it's going to be such a special one.

Rental car booked; now I just need to nail down that single GA Pit ticket. I'll probably bite the bullet and go the resale route in the next couple days, but if anyone has line of sight on a spare that might become available sooner, I would be eternally grateful!

somewhat_
09-17-2022, 11:46 AM
Looking forward to this one. This will be NIN show #32 for me - thanks to @haloeighteen for scoring us section 610 box seats at just the right moment via resale.

Deacon Blackfire
09-17-2022, 12:30 PM
The odds of it happening are basically nonexistent but man would it be awesome if on Monday or early next week they did one of those "surprise more tickets are available" drops. With how in demand this show is I know that's a feeble hope though. Stoked to be seeing the show from any section but I'm also kind of kicking myself for not splurging on GA pit when the tickets were only ridiculously overpriced as opposed to outrageously, gratuitously overpriced.

ViN
09-17-2022, 01:11 PM
The odds of it happening are basically nonexistent but man would it be awesome if on Monday or early next week they did one of those "surprise more tickets are available" drops. With how in demand this show is I know that's a feeble hope though. Stoked to be seeing the show from any section but I'm also kind of kicking myself for not splurging on GA pit when the tickets were only ridiculously overpriced as opposed to outrageously, gratuitously overpriced.

According to some guy in the Reddit ticket thread on r/nin it happened last week at some point.

roolfdriht
09-17-2022, 03:29 PM
According to some guy in the Reddit ticket thread on r/nin it happened last week at some point.

Can confirm. I saw a few non-resale GA tickets on TM last week when I was still uncertain as to whether I could go. However, they were Official Platinum and (IIRC) not massively cheaper than the current resale prices.

Deacon Blackfire
09-17-2022, 05:17 PM
I had heard about a few popping up but I meant something more along the lines of when they actually announced more were made available for some shows via Twitter and or Discord. Like I said I know the odds of that at this point are limited at best. Been checking Live Nation here and there just in case.

Kid A
09-18-2022, 01:14 PM
Can confirm. I saw a few non-resale GA tickets on TM last week when I was still uncertain as to whether I could go. However, they were Official Platinum and (IIRC) not massively cheaper than the current resale prices.
Yea, they were ~$350 before taxes/fees. Then they dropped to ~$300. Will keep waiting for non platinum bs to drop.

They were in section 26*

K-Rice
09-18-2022, 04:48 PM
Just pulled the trigger and bought a ticket. I’ll miss out on Day 3 of LTTL but I’m hoping it will be worth it. I’ll definitely take NIN and Ministry together over Kiss.

roolfdriht
09-19-2022, 08:41 AM
Quick question if folks don't mind sharing - for those of you who got GA Pit tickets from Ticketmaster (primary sale, not resale), what was the face value? I assume there may be some variability if they were using dynamic pricing, but just trying to get a few datapoints to help give myself some comfort around the resale markup. Thanks!

09-19-2022, 10:06 AM
Still looking for tickets, sadly. This has been so brutal.

Could someone please let me know through DM or something if you are willing to part with two tickets that are not lawn, pit, or the section 30's for prices that are not scalper prices. I'm fine paying above what someone paid, but these rates are ridiculous.

roolfdriht
09-20-2022, 09:10 AM
Quick question if folks don't mind sharing - for those of you who got GA Pit tickets from Ticketmaster (primary sale, not resale), what was the face value? I assume there may be some variability if they were using dynamic pricing, but just trying to get a few datapoints to help give myself some comfort around the resale markup. Thanks!

Answering my own question, I ended up spotting a comment on Reddit citing ~$750 as one data point on TM Platinum pricing for the pit…so I swallowed hard when one of the resellers dipped under that this morning (imagine I still paid a premium factoring in the higher fees though).

Glad to put the hand-wringing behind me and finally start anticipating this show.

Good luck to everyone else still looking for tickets with more common sense than I seem to have.

Hope to see some of you all in the pit in a few days! I will be the guy exhausted from 7 hours of driving, trying not to get knocked over [emoji23]

bryan_NIN65
09-20-2022, 10:06 AM
Ouch, I've been on the rail and about last row and everywhere in-between and it all was fun no matter where in the venue you are.

Deacon Blackfire
09-20-2022, 11:29 AM
Answering my own question, I ended up spotting a comment on Reddit citing ~$750 as one data point on TM Platinum pricing for the pit…so I swallowed hard when one of the resellers dipped under that this morning (imagine I still paid a premium factoring in the higher fees though).

Glad to put the hand-wringing behind me and finally start anticipating this show.

Glad you're going. I was keeping an eye on those to see how much lower they were going to drop - now they're back up to over a grand lol. Pretty sure the face value for GA pit was $150 plus fees at the outset.

roolfdriht
09-20-2022, 11:41 AM
Ouch, I've been on the rail and about last row and everywhere in-between and it all was fun no matter where in the venue you are.

Yeah, I totally get the sentiment and by no means was this intended as a flex. My marginal utility of being closer is probably a lot higher than most folks, and live music (particularly nin) is my primary hobby when time permits. As such, I'm able to (queasily) justify the expenditure.

Re: potential objections about the need to avoid supporting the resale market...sigh, I know. It's quite probable that whoever I bought the ticket from paid in the low hundreds, but my admittedly weak justification in this case is that there's a chance they paid Ticketmaster Platinum prices and thus actually took a loss.

roolfdriht
09-20-2022, 11:46 AM
Glad you're going. I was keeping an eye on those to see how much lower they were going to drop - now they're back up to over a grand lol. Pretty sure the face value for GA pit was $150 plus fees at the outset.

In this era of dynamic pricing, digital tickets, and zero advance notice about the pricing floor at various seating tiers, it's increasingly difficult to figure out how badly you're getting screwed by resellers! Hence my earlier question to the board; I really wanted to tell myself a nice story about not paying a multiple over some primary sale tickets, even if that's a cherry-picked Platinum price. Mission accomplished on that front, LOL.

Just checked TM again and wow, the prices did weirdly bounce back. Meanwhile other sites (StubHub, Vividseats, etc.) had basically been holding steady at triple digits or close enough.

ghostaustin
09-21-2022, 11:46 AM
every step of this process has been a nightmare. I just got off the phone with StubHub and apparently the original ticket holder "no longer has access" to the tickets I bought months ago, but they do have access to worse seats....

K-Rice
09-21-2022, 05:26 PM
Just curious if anybody is planning on going to Sarah’s Vineyard before the concert? It looks neat and I’m probably going to hang out there before the gates open.

Brian Smith
09-21-2022, 10:05 PM
Just curious if anybody is planning on going to Sarah’s Vineyard before the concert? It looks neat and I’m probably going to hang out there before the gates open.

We may go. I agree, it does look nice. Just the wife and I coming up from Columbus.

Moebius
09-22-2022, 05:20 PM

That's correct, my total for 2 non-Platinum pit tickets was $309.50

M1ke
09-22-2022, 07:30 PM
I feel like something special's going to happen at this show.

More special than just Trent joining Ministry for Supernaut (for clarity: this alone would be really cool)...this is as close to an induction celebration show as NIN is going to get this time....I'm really expecting something unusual to happen here.

That other guy
09-22-2022, 07:47 PM

More special than just Trent joining Ministry for Supernaut...this is as close to an induction celebration show as NIN is going to get this time....I'm really expecting something unusual to happen here.

Yes hopefully will be special, traded my ps4 for my friends tickets ������….

In Arms of Undertow
09-22-2022, 09:36 PM
Yes hopefully will be special, traded my ps4 for my friends tickets ������….

Any idea what the entry policy is for bags?

TheBang
09-22-2022, 10:25 PM
Any idea what the entry policy is for bags?
Rules: http://www.clevelandamphitheater.com/blossom-music-center-rules/

It says "You are not allowed [...] any bag that exceeds the size limit", but it doesn't say anywhere what the size limit is, unless they're talking about the "small see-through zip-locked bag" for food. It sounds like a small purse-size bag may be the limit.

OSLIN
09-22-2022, 11:59 PM

More special than just Trent joining Ministry for Supernaut (for clarity: this alone would be really cool)...this is as close to an induction celebration show as NIN is going to get this time....I'm really expecting something unusual to happen here.

Hope they open with Now I’m Nothing.

Kid A
09-23-2022, 07:23 AM
Great seats just released @ face

OoopiDoop
09-23-2022, 07:55 AM
How dare I have the sliver of optimism to check this thread and TM. There are some upper level seats available, which I'm tempted to grab one. But then that means I would have to quickly get alot of shit together, (transpo, lodging, etc.)

All I wanted was a pit ticket that's not the cost of a mortgage payment for my birthday.

K-Rice
09-23-2022, 08:53 AM
Great seats just released @ face
I spent probably way too much on a decent ticket a few days ago. I really don’t want to know how much I could have saved if I waited.

Moebius
09-23-2022, 09:45 AM
Rules: http://www.clevelandamphitheater.com/blossom-music-center-rules/

It says "You are not allowed [...] any bag that exceeds the size limit", but it doesn't say anywhere what the size limit is, unless they're talking about the "small see-through zip-locked bag" for food. It sounds like a small purse-size bag may be the limit.

That's not an official page, it's a scalper site.

Info from the LiveNation venue page (https://www.livenation.com/venue/KovZpZAEAtAA/blossom-music-center-events#day-of-show)

- Clear bags not exceeding 12" x 12" x 6"
- Clutch purses not exceeding 4.5" x 6.5" (does not need to be clear)
- Food in a clear 1-gallon ziploc bag
- One 20 oz bottle of water (sealed)

roolfdriht
09-23-2022, 10:19 AM
Best of luck to everyone still looking for tickets and/or scrambling to iron out logistics today!

Right now, my anticipation for the show is finally being tempered by the 7 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I’m lucky to have pretty good physical stamina, but longer drives sometimes wreck me (especially the eyes).

I’m also trying to keep specific show expectations in check, having failed on occasion to rein in my own fevered imagination. E.g., when Peter Murphy showed up both nights at Terminal 5 in 2009, I was candidly a little sad it wasn’t Numan…or Bowie, LOL.

So, repeating for my own benefit: this will be awesome even if: Trent doesn’t join Al on Supernaut; the setlist doesn’t include every one of my never-seen rarities (Everything, Sunspots, Fashion…WITT); the experience in aggregate doesn’t resolve all my mental health issues; etc…

SIR.LONDONCLEANLILY
09-23-2022, 01:06 PM
Hey everybody, Hope you all are well. It has been a long time since I've got on here but I have been around this page and even as far back as the #nin99 room on Dalnet back in the day. Anyways, I am doing so in a bit of desperation. Long story short, I bought a ticket to the show when it was announced. Middle of the summer comes and I was forced to move and it cost me a ton. I just barely got my funds in order to buy airfare but I literally arrive at 4:38pm and am heading straight to the venue. I also leave at 5:30am so it will be a quick trip. To save money and because it does not make sense I am not getting a hotel. I would really like to come with a small backpack and not just the clothes on my back but I don't know of any option of a place to put my bag. Is there anyone who would let me throw it in their car during the show? I am also looking for some people to hang with afterwords. I have never been to Cleveland and was thinking of going to the Chamber. I am open to suggestions though. A little about me. Married with kids 38 year old dude. Perform live electronic music in the Dallas Ft Worth Area as Robot Snake. Pretty normal weirdo into music and having fun. Please hit me up if you think you can help or have any suggestions. If nothing else I will just not bring anything. I would just kinda prefer a small bag to put some clothes and stuff in. What if I crap my pants because the show is so awesome? Whatever will I do? haha Anyways, I will check back here but if you happen to want to text me instead my number is 9o32152oo8 Thanks!! I hope to at least meet up with some of you wonderful folks! I am sooooo stoked!

K-Rice
09-23-2022, 01:15 PM
Best of luck to everyone still looking for tickets and/or scrambling to iron out logistics today!

Right now, my anticipation for the show is finally being tempered by the 7 hour drive ahead of me tomorrow. I’m lucky to have pretty good physical stamina, but longer drives sometimes wreck me (especially the eyes).

I’m also trying to keep specific show expectations in check, having failed on occasion to rein in my own fevered imagination. E.g., when Peter Murphy showed up both nights at Terminal 5 in 2009, I was candidly a little sad it wasn’t Numan…or Bowie, LOL.

So, repeating for my own benefit: this will be awesome even if: Trent doesn’t join Al on Supernaut; the setlist doesn’t include every one of my never-seen rarities (Everything, Sunspots, Fashion…WITT); the experience in aggregate doesn’t resolve all my mental health issues; etc…
This is essentially my same mindset. I’m driving 6 from Louder Than Life than immediately driving back for Day 4. Whatever they do, I will not be disappointed.

M1ke
09-23-2022, 03:22 PM
They've got a ton of previous band members at the Q&A today, I suspect we'll see many of them come out for a song or two tomorrow.

Papagolash
09-23-2022, 05:15 PM
I'm selling my ticket since I'm sitting with someone else now. Section 24 Row M Seat 15. $272.74 which is what I paid on Ticketmaster. DM me or if you're on Discord shoot me a DM, Papagolash on there

edit: sold!

Zimbo
09-23-2022, 07:17 PM
Why did I try and entertain last minute going to Ohio. UGH. Too $$$

roolfdriht
09-23-2022, 08:03 PM
This is essentially my same mindset. I’m driving 6 from Louder Than Life than immediately driving back for Day 4. Whatever they do, I will not be disappointed.

I have to say, that's some dedication to live music right there! My legs might be able to handle that, but I would almost certainly need a back brace...

Speaking of which, has anyone here been in the pit at Blossom before? I love a rail spot not just for the unobstructed view, but also for the back support. However, my ETA almost certainly rules that out. Maybe that's not so bad if the space is as shallow as it appears in the pictures I've found - I'll just claim a spot on the rear rail instead...

xinina
09-23-2022, 08:14 PM
I have already been to 7 shows this year...but dammit I want to go to the last one! I will only do PIT and can only justify if some regular priced tix get released tomorrow morning. Then I would run to the airport to get there from NYC.

Typing this out makes it sounds even more insane.

If it was in Cleveland I would not hesitate. But I was stranded after the Franklin TN show. NO ubers. This looks like a similarly remote area.

Anyone have any advice? I don't know the area at all. It would suck to get all the way there and not be able to get to the show.

m33k
09-24-2022, 05:53 AM
Does anyone have any advice on rideshares to/from Blossom? I'd really rather not drive but also don't want to get stranded or pay an insane surge price to get back to our hotel in Ridgefield. Moreso, get stranded. From what I'm reading, getting there isn't an issue but getting out of there is a nightmare.

buckets of lube
09-24-2022, 06:14 AM
Just get a rental y'all

m33k
09-24-2022, 07:50 AM
Just get a rental y'all

I'll clarify. I have a car. I do not want to drive to the venue either my car or a rental.

NotoriousTIMP
09-24-2022, 08:38 AM
Anyone bringing any edibles to tonight’s show? Could I buy some from you if you are?

I'll clarify. I have a car. I do not want to drive to the venue either my car or a rental.

find a hotel that’s within a few miles and park your car there, then take a Lyft or something to the venue

M1ke
09-24-2022, 03:43 PM
I'm here!

I'm at the economy in. It's not swanky, but it's close.

roolfdriht
09-24-2022, 03:48 PM
If anyone is in the pit tonight and wants to rub elbows (figuratively but likely also literally), I’m the only bald guy wearing a gray Nitzer Ebb shirt…

ghostaustin
09-24-2022, 05:49 PM
After the turmoil of getting tickets, im so stoked and relieved to be here!