PDA

View Full Version : 2022.09.15 - Las Vegas, NV @ Zappos Theater

TheBang
02-07-2022, 02:48 PM
https://www.nin.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/2022_horiz_twitter_sized_FEB3_FIN6.jpg

FULLMETAL
02-07-2022, 09:44 PM

Old-school concert announcement!

I seem to recall this venue being all reserved for NIN/Soundgarden. Hopefully, there will be a GA pit.

suprefan
02-07-2022, 11:04 PM

Old-school concert announcement!

I seem to recall this venue being all reserved for NIN/Soundgarden. Hopefully, there will be a GA pit.

Its been updated since that tour cause theyre primarily a vegas residency venue. Theres def an option for ga pit and the seating chart on TM shows it. Gonna be there in a couple weeks. Bummer they didnt book the Joint ( aka the theater at Virgin Hotels ), but maybe Trent was concerned about an indoor ga show.

https://www.caesars.com/content/dam/empire/phv/shows/zappos-theater/1600x900/zappos-theater960x540.jpg.transform/featured-img/image.jpg

eachpassingphase
02-08-2022, 08:14 AM
My finger is on the trigger for this one. Godspeed to the rest of you!

nlemeshka
02-08-2022, 12:22 PM
I am with a group all trying to get these and the only tickets that have ever come up were official platinum. This is a mess. Did ANYONE get artist presale?

lowlight10
02-08-2022, 12:29 PM
Same, never even saw a non-Platinum option. Shut out for Franklin, Red Rocks x2 and Vegas.

SuperstarPJ
02-08-2022, 12:38 PM
I just got an option for pit in presale for $200 plus fees (another 70). Too much for what would be a very speculative purchase for me, but good luck to the rest of you.

eachpassingphase
02-08-2022, 01:24 PM
I was only getting platinum for a while. I had to close out of the page and go back in a few minutes later to get reasonable prices. Swykk and I ended up in the same section.

Any other piglets interested in a meetup that afternoon for a drink or whatever?

guy8707
02-08-2022, 08:43 PM
I went through the checkout process 4 times in the live nation app and got an error message every time. I had ga floor twice and in 100’s the other two times. I tried again on the Ticketmaster website on a laptop and got another error message saying my credit card couldn’t be processed and to call this number and gave me an error code. I called and found out I had a block on my Ticketmaster account for filing a credit card claim against Ticketmaster because they didn’t refund me my money from the canceled KISS residency in Vegas. It had been over the 30 day window they told me I would get my refund by and I could have used the $400 to pay bills. I contacted TM by phone and got an automated message to contact them through the website. I did that twice and got no response. I sent multiple DM’s to the TM support twitter account and got no response. So that’s when I filed the claim and got my money back quickly and my CC company said the claims were closed months ago but TM said it was still open. The lady at TM cleared the block and I was still able to get two tickets in section 206 but I think it’s ridiculous Ticketmaster can get away with this kind of stuff.

JessicaSarahS
02-08-2022, 11:57 PM
I am with a group all trying to get these and the only tickets that have ever come up were official platinum. This is a mess. Did ANYONE get artist presale?

I came into the presale late and wound up with VIP table tix for face value when they had just flashed as Official Platinum. Whew! I really hate the platinum system. Such BS.

hippygeek
02-11-2022, 05:29 PM
Got a spare ticket at face for the show. Sec 104, Row F, Seat 23 - 6th row behind VIP, left aisle when facing stage (I scored a GA ticket 30 minutes later - which is what I was chasing, this was my back up). Selling at cost, ~$270+3% PayPal fee if you want the purchase protection.
(FYI - might be a while until I get to check messages here - I'm not here that often these days)

JessicaSarahS
02-11-2022, 09:06 PM
Is ticket transfer on TM disabled for this event, or is it just me? :confused:

MrEWhite
02-11-2022, 10:47 PM
Is ticket transfer on TM disabled for this event, or is it just me? :confused:
It's disabled until a few days before the concert to "stop scalping." Like that's gonna help.

JessicaSarahS
02-12-2022, 03:24 AM
It's disabled until a few days before the concert to "stop scalping." Like that's gonna help.

Ahhh, thanks. Yeah, especially with all of the tickets on stuhub. ��

bryan_NIN65
02-12-2022, 06:46 AM
I was lucky enough to get a balcony ticket but I'm wonder about the roatating barcode as mine is a still qr code.

fishtifer
04-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Does anybody know what the original ticket prices were supposed to be at this show for GA and level 1 (100's) seating? I checked it out when tickets went on sale and the whole venue was only platinum pricing by the time I got out of the queue, now it's only reseller pricing. It's looking like this is the only show my wife and I will be able to go to but it would be nice to know how overpriced these reseller tickets are and how long to wait until the prices drop closer to the show. We're flying in from Canada so there is already a lot of expense to get to Vegas, in 2018 tickets were easy to get for Vegas and were under $100 each at The Joint.

Ash512
08-20-2022, 04:25 AM
Does anybody know what the original ticket prices were supposed to be at this show for GA and level 1 (100's) seating? I checked it out when tickets went on sale and the whole venue was only platinum pricing by the time I got out of the queue, now it's only reseller pricing. It's looking like this is the only show my wife and I will be able to go to but it would be nice to know how overpriced these reseller tickets are and how long to wait until the prices drop closer to the show. We're flying in from Canada so there is already a lot of expense to get to Vegas, in 2018 tickets were easy to get for Vegas and were under $100 each at The Joint.

With Ticketmaster's new "dynamic pricing system", there's not really such a thing as "face value" as price fluctuates depending on demand. But the tour average has been around 95 for shitty seats all the way in the back and in the 175-250 range for GA or front row seats. Anything more than 250 is vastly overpriced.

FULLMETAL
08-21-2022, 06:59 PM
Here is my GA ticket detail from the Artist Presale:

https://i.imgur.com/EZ1y8a0l.jpg

fishtifer
08-22-2022, 07:52 AM
Here is my GA ticket detail from the Artist Presale:

I ended up getting a pair of reseller seats second row in 105 for $289 plus fees = $345 each, so good to know these tickets were expensive to begin with. I guess I paid only about $80 more a ticket, thanks for letting me know! I checked everyday for months to see if prices would come down or if more tickets would be released like other dates on this tour but seats kept selling, prices came down a bit and then went back up. The wife and I decided it's been 4 years since we've seen NIN so we pulled the trigger and get our first US trip in 4 years too!

Hazard
08-23-2022, 02:04 PM
I'm so bummed. I got what I could from artist presale and I got sort of crappy seats. I got ticket insurance (stupid) because I didn't know if I could go in the first place, but also was hoping for floor tickets. Anyway, I can't get a refund even with ticket insurance.

I just want to be up in the front with the other crazy fans like me.

Anyway, I'm debating if I just pay a fortune for the floor tickets and give away my others or what I should do. I'll be flying in from KC by the way and staying at Planet Hollywood in case anyone else is there.

bryan_NIN65
08-23-2022, 10:00 PM
I'm so bummed. I got what I could from artist presale and I got sort of crappy seats. I got ticket insurance (stupid) because I didn't know if I could go in the first place, but also was hoping for floor tickets. Anyway, I can't get a refund even with ticket insurance.

I just want to be up in the front with the other crazy fans like me.

Anyway, I'm debating if I just pay a fortune for the floor tickets and give away my others or what I should do. I'll be flying in from KC by the way and staying at Planet Hollywood in case anyone else is there.
I'm in the same boat, got a balcony ticket and want floor, also flying from KC and staying at Planet Hollywood. What flight ya on? South West?

bearlover4057
08-28-2022, 12:44 AM
ISO ticket for this show. Will be flying in from Orange County, CA for this show specifically. Thanks!

fishtifer
09-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Lower level $299 Official Platinum tickets just appeared today on Ticketmaster, may change to regular price closer to the show.

Swykk
09-14-2022, 01:36 PM
Anyone interested in meeting up?

I know there’s quite a few of us out this way. I have dinner plans tonight but am available pretty much all of tomorrow minus the show (duh) and I’m here Friday too.