PDA

View Full Version : 2022.09.07 - Troutdale, OR @ Edgefield

TheBang
02-07-2022, 02:49 PM
https://www.nin.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/2022_horiz_twitter_sized_FEB3_FIN6.jpg

allegate
02-08-2022, 12:06 PM
Two tickets for my first NIN concert. woo.

sonic_discord
02-08-2022, 12:36 PM
See you there! This and Bend will be my 10th and 11th NIN shows! I am ecstatic and can't concentrate on work for shit!

Come_Reptile
02-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Snagged tickets easily and still can't believe they're actually playing Edgefield! Such a fun venue.

Siah13
02-09-2022, 07:37 PM
I finally said fuck it and grabbed a ticket. I’m pretty much a fucking mega-hermit and legit live off fucking grid most of the time but after 24 hrs of suffering I realized I may perish if I don’t buy a ticket ��. I got one for Bend too because, I mean, if I’m going up to Troutdale from Southern OR, I’ll be driving back down by Bend anywayssss sooooo... �� It’s also my Birthday in September sooooo yaaaasss! �� �� I’ve never seen NIN in OR so this will be new and exciting.

Moebius
02-10-2022, 09:19 AM
I'm happy for anyone in PNW that gets to see two shows, that's pretty rare, congrats!

arsenic
02-10-2022, 06:47 PM
I'm going!

I think I'll probably skip the one in Bend and go straight to SF afterwards

Calx1111
02-11-2022, 01:38 PM
If anyone picked up an extra GA ticket for this show, I will happily pay cost for it.

NotoriousTIMP
02-13-2022, 04:05 PM
I’m looking for two tickets to this show, if you end up not being able to attend please hit me up!

Calx1111
04-16-2022, 09:32 PM
If anyone picked up an extra GA ticket for this show, I will happily pay cost for it.

Bump!

chuckrh
09-05-2022, 06:36 PM
I started getting organized to go to this show on Friday & it's all set up beautifully. My ticket from stubhub arrived today, cost wasn't horrible. Got a hotel 3 miles from the venue & they're letting me check in early so I can use the hot tub before the show. The drive from Seattle (3 hours) is going to hurt me. Plan on leaving Seattle at the end of rush hour & should get to Portland before the afternoon rush hour. I have a cane & will most likely be wearing a purple Bowie shirt that looks like the NASA logo. Say hi if you spot me. The venue is helping me out with the ADA thing even though I don't have a specific ticket for that. Lots of cool people in the Portland area. I'm bringing extra clothes in case the drive doesn't hurt me as bad as I think (unlikely). If that's the case I'm getting online & heading to Bend, too. I'll be happy if I just see Portland though. Setlist wish: Something I Can Never Have. :)

PS: if not the Bowie shirt, an Amyl & the Sniffers shirt.

ninlive
09-06-2022, 10:29 AM
I got a ticket off StubHub and I got a screenshot of the etix as what was delivered. I’m a bit nervous about it. Especially after what happened with my first night in Philly how the ticket didn’t download from StubHub. Then I had to be on the phone with them until close to show time.

Is everyone else’s ticket from eTix?

nebelPDX
09-06-2022, 10:35 AM
I have 3 TIX to Edgefield (Friends had to bail) Just looking for what I paid. $99 + $14 in fees (Call it $110)

nebelPDX
09-06-2022, 10:36 AM
Still looking? I have 3 tix

allegate
09-06-2022, 10:36 AM
I got a ticket off StubHub and I got a screenshot of the etix as what was delivered. I’m a bit nervous about it. Especially after what happened with my first night in Philly how the ticket didn’t download from StubHub. Then I had to be on the phone with them until close to show time.

it is, yes.

eversonpoe
09-06-2022, 12:59 PM
guess who's gonna be at the show tomorrow!

(it's me, i'm gonna be there, with my gf erica)

i have pink hair that'll be curled and i'll probably be wearing something slutty so i shouldn't be TOO hard to spot hahaha

chuckrh
09-06-2022, 01:12 PM

I downloaded mine ok & am ready to rock. Putting together my roadtrip kit right now. Been 3 years since I've done that! Staying just down the road in Gresham. & I will have the purple Bowie shirt on & a light blue Mariners hat (although I do have my eye on the NIN logo dad hat). & the cane. I'll most likely be near or in the ADA section. Say hi if you spot me as I'll be flying solo. The venue is letting me use the ADA gate & bathrooms for sure. About to go gas up & get some cash. Woo hoo!

PS. eversonpoe & allegate & ninlive : would love to meet you all.

loopcloses
09-06-2022, 01:58 PM
Hey all! I have an extra ticket to the show as of right now, driving down from Seattle tomorrow, so let me know if you need one. I'll take well below face value at this point, just want someone else to enjoy the show.

I'll be there as a tall, slender, pony-tailed Caucasian nerd probably wearing a Lingua Ignota shirt or something similar if anyone wants to say hello!

allegate
09-07-2022, 09:57 AM
I'll be the guy who looks like he just got off work because I'll basically be going from here to home to pick up my son and then rushing to Troutdale. So the 'office lite' experience.

I might change shirts just so I don't look like an accountant or something.

ninlive
09-07-2022, 11:31 AM
it is, yes.

Thank you. I am giving my ticket to a local taper so they can tape. Sucks I can’t make any of the fall shows :( Huge bummer after Red Rocks.

tfang
09-07-2022, 12:42 PM
I'll be the guy who looks like he just got off work because I'll basically be going from here to home to pick up my son and then rushing to Troutdale. So the 'office lite' experience.

I might change shirts just so I don't look like an accountant or something.

Fortunately, this accountant is working from home today, so I don't need to worry about trudging out to Edgefield with the office get-up. So very much looking forward to this show!

botley
09-07-2022, 01:15 PM
guess who's gonna be at the show tomorrow!

(it's me, i'm gonna be there, with my gf erica)

i have pink hair that'll be curled and i'll probably be wearing something slutty so i shouldn't be TOO hard to spot hahaha
Have the BEST time you crazy kids! Are you hitting up Riot Fest as well?

Come_Reptile
09-07-2022, 04:56 PM
So excited for tonight! I'll be in a 2013 Tension babydoll shirt. Any ideas of when NIN might go on?