Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 2047

Thread: The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (2011)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    [pointless]
    heh, if i didn't want to keep these CDs, i would've offered them on forums (for original price). perhaps buying CDs second-hand doesn't help the industry so much, but i would feel better going to post-office instead of going back to the shop.
    [/pointless]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post

Here is why you're a fucking idiot; You went out to the store, bought an item, wasted your time to open it, rip it, then waste more time and money to go back to the store, stand in line, get a refund, explain yourself, etc all when you could have made 2-3 clicks and saved yourself the trouble on pirate bay. How in the world you thought you were going to open it up and be so amazed by the contents inside, outside of what you already knew or has been made available to you, is beyond me. Seems like you have some mental health issues to come here and post that you were stupid enough to do this, or at the least a LOT of free time and absolutely nothing constructive to do with it. I truly feel sorry for you sir. Enjoy your masturbation.
    Let me reply to your baseless assumptions the best I can.
    1) I did not go out to the store and buy any item, it was a gift from a family member.
    2) I wasted my time opening it and ripping it? Do you know how long it takes to open up a cd package and insert a disc in a computer and click "rip now?" I'll tell you, not very long at all, hardly a waste of time.
    3) I did not waste any time and money going back to the store, I live less than a mile from their front door, there was no queue, and the explanation and refund took less than 5 mins, again, not exactly a waste of time.
    4) I did not bother to download the free preview on nin.com so my expectations outside of hearing the Immigrant song track were zero. Like I said, this thing was a gift.
    5) Yes I do have mental health issues, at times quite severe, I have had so for several years, and yes I did have a LOT of free time that day as I am currently on a two week break from my job.
    6) I do not need you to feel sorry for me.
    7) I did enjoy my masturbation, very much so.

And finally, there is and was no need whatsoever to call me a fucking idiot.

Good day.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Hey Mr Johnny Rotten and others, please can we stop this shit and discuss matters where this topic was meant for?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    meanwhile some wankers at nin.com continue their game, now with the Dragon Tattoo soundtrack
    http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?9,1...25#msg-1334025
    anyone is free to join at any stage

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by M-71 View Post
    2) I wasted my time opening it and ripping it? Do you know how long it takes to open up a cd package and insert a disc in a computer and click "rip now?" I'll tell you, not very long at all, hardly a waste of time.
    3) I did not waste any time and money going back to the store, I live less than a mile from their front door, there was no queue, and the explanation and refund took less than 5 mins, again, not exactly a waste of time.
    2.) If you rip a CD accurately it takes quite a while, as a matter of fact; unless you think you can get an accurate rip at 32x or even 8x? The faster the disc spins the more jitter blahblahblah, I don't even know why I'm on this tangent

3.) 5 minutes may not seem like a "waste of time" in the grand scheme of things, but YOU STILL WASTED 5 MINUTES!

Q.) People that do this kind of shit are worse than people that wear clothes for a night and take them back (ladies! heh)

ZZAQ.) I'm sure you're not an idiot by definition, but you did something pretty idiotic

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    hey who gives a fuck? not me! let's all move on! yeahhh

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    So, change of topic: new interview thingy http://fuckyeahatticusross.tumblr.co...rks-collection

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Your awesome, thanks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Got a fantastic e-mail letting me know my cd will be shipping on January 16th. I pre-ordered this album. I'm beginning to fucking hate topspin.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    As I've said on nin.com:
    Topspin are a GREAT company, really brilliant, for small artists. It seems to me that TRAR have made the assumption that just because they're unsigned, they're small, and chose a company that simply cannot handle the demand that NIN fans have. A+R, Popmarket and similar could do this, although they tend to solely do deluxe packages, but really they need to create their own distribution network due to their size, or find a company internationally that can lighten the load who aren't incompetent buffoons like Mute.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I understand. Though I've had issues with Topspin before even with much smaller bands. It's left me with little to no faith in the company. I was told they were waiting for a shipment about a week ago. I assumed I'd be seeing it ship any day now, not in another week and a half.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThinkIcouldburn View Post
    I understand. Though I've had issues with Topspin before even with much smaller bands. It's left me with little to no faith in the company. I was told they were waiting for a shipment about a week ago. I assumed I'd be seeing it ship any day now, not in another week and a half.
    i got the same e-mail, but i assumed that it was because i had ordered the CD at the same time as the DE Vinyl Box Set. so i was happy to see it was shipping the 16th, as opposed to whenever in February the vinyl is supposed to ship.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/08/ar...ank-jones.html
    New York Times very flattering review

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Cyberpunks... I like that

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    After seeing the movie, I feel the soundtrack has more depth to it and I really like it. They seem to enhance each other - the soundtrack added a lot to the movie and vice-versa. It's amazing!

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maurish View Post
    After seeing the movie, I feel the soundtrack has more depth to it and I really like it. They seem to enhance each other - the soundtrack added a lot to the movie and vice-versa. It's amazing!
    Yeah, I saw the movie last night, and the score really works amazing with the movie. I couldn't listen to the score on it's own before I saw the movie, I tried so hard to sit down and listen to it a few times, But I just couldn't get into it for some reason, but after seeing the movie, I think you need the visuals to go along with the music, it was absolutly phenomonal seeing the audio and visual go together. I still can't listen to the score by itself, I tried again last night after watching the movie, assuming I would like it more after seeing the movie, but I can't get through the whole thing. I can listen to like 10 tracks and then I just have to put something else on... Maybe it's just too long, 3 hours is alot of "soundtrack" music for someone to get through. But, it works amazing with the film, and that's really the best compliment a score can get!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayli...eagues-instead
    Fincher might not be available for the next part
    Last edited by acidpolly; 01-10-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Most of the world call the film "Men who hate women", I wonder if the OST will be retitled, or have a sticker put on it, for different countries? And if so, how much will collectors start crying?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Is the physical edition being released in stores? My friend works in one and he had to ask me if I knew anything about it. Hmmm.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    I've seen TSN in many stores here, so unless the big chains are ordering off of Amazon, Null must have distribution.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if the deluxe edition has sold out yet? I might be able to finally order it soon.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Does anyone know if the deluxe edition has sold out yet? I might be able to finally order it soon.
    Doesn't look like it has yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    good news. Trent and Atticus have finally won a critics award this year. From the:
    Alliance of Women Film Journalists......

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey Bloom View Post
    good news. Trent and Atticus have finally won a critics award this year. From the:
    Alliance of Women Film Journalists......
    proof

Tied with the score from "Hanna".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nin64 View Post
    proof

Tied with the score from "Hanna".
    Which is also an awesome score with a badass female protagonist

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Just got these in the mail from a friend who works as a projectionist I guess he's got subway sized poster for me as well but couldn't find a tube big enough to ship it in

Tapatapa?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I've seen TSN in many stores here, so unless the big chains are ordering off of Amazon, Null must have distribution.
    I know they had TSN, but apparently not TGWTDT.