Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi
    i am Jery, been listening to NIN and most of the NIN universe for years now, but still not fed up with it ;-)
    thx for the infos and other things !!
    J.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello all! My names Adam, and I've been a huge fan of NIN for years. I've successfully completed collecting every single Halo, yet I'm nowhere near getting tired of Trent's music. NIN has been my favourite band for years and as far as I'm concerned, always will be. It's nice to find a forum with people who are all in the same boat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey everybody, I'm Strohbie. I've been on ETS since around 2007. I'm a pretty infrequent poster these days because I feel like I've said "The Fragile is my favorite album" as many different ways as I can say it. I used to be into collecting and trading bootleg concert recordings until someone took all the fun out of it and put them all on a hard drive. So now I mostly creep around every few weeks to make sure I'm not missing anything important.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm DGG, nice to meet you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everybody... I'm Mara. Nice to meet you all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hiyaaaaa! I'm Chucky. Never heard of this website until now, I don't think. Been listening to NIN for about 6 years. Fave album is probably Fragile Left disc.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all!
    Been a fan since I was a little girl... also I used to be pretty active on ETS a couple years back - especially in the Photoshop thread... Good times.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there I'm registering because I'd love to win that copy of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I've been a Nine Inch Nails fan since circa. '99/2000 when Mr. Reznor 'guest-programmed' RAGE, a local music tv show here in Australia. (Basically, he chatted with the viewers about NIN's music videos, one on one, in-between their airing, along with maybe fifty of his favourites by other artists.) I saw a little of a taped performance of NIN, at the Big Day Out that year (Australia's premier music festival at the time,) and I was hooked. As with many others I'm sure, The Downward Spiral and The Fragile helped me through a few dark teenage years and the band and the man have provided endless inspiration to me, in my own creative endeavours. Well.. that's me. Hi!

Edit: Flaccid Member? Heh. Yes, I'm very flaccid right now. Not that you wanted to know that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm thinking fishfingers for tea. Whatsayyou?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi ETS. My name is Tom and I've been a Peeping Tom(!) on these forums since the very beginning.

I've collected all of the Halos like a madman and have recently started looking into adding the seriously, severely rare Halos to my collection like a psychopath.
    I thought now would be a good time join and see what collections there are out there and also if I get to win TGWTDT that'll be a nice bonus (I've yet to purchase the CD, although I have naturally purchased the MP3 download - anyone else have problems with those files BTW?).
    Also, it's always good to chat to other fans...especially now that I don't get to meet any of you at the gigs any more!!

Cheers and see you out there soon.

TS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hi, I'm mX...

Maybe some of you have seen a video remix I did years ago (Closer to god) :

I still have a better edit to complete (in HD), tell me if it's worth it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello! I'm new here.this is the first time for me but I'm very excited.the reason I registered here is because I'm hoping I'd get a chance to win the tgwtdt DVD or the soundtrack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Herro ETS!
    Started listening to NIN as a young teenager 6 years ago or so, and never really got out of it. New on ETS, people seem nice, I can't wait to share our Reznor fetish and have a good time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been around since 2008 - I do not post much - but enjoy an insiders view from time to time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Can't remember when I first registered...2004 maybe. The idea of winning a CD *AND* a DVD appeals to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM! xD (sorry, I had to). My name's Tia and I live in Australia... But I'm American...
    I'm living in AU cause I'm studying to become a Special Effects Makeup Artist So if anyone would like some gore to scare their families shitless... I can totally help >
    I honestly have to say that I'm doing this to try and win TGWTDT dvd and cd. LOOOOVED the books and the fact that TR and AR did the scoring for the movie; Blew my ever-lovin mind! And am I the only one that thinks Rooney Mara as Lisbeth is super sexy???
    Anyway, if you wanna talk, I'm cool with that. If not, well fine then! I didnt want to talk to you either, jerkface! lol

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DesertDevil View Post
    GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING VIETNAM! xD (sorry, I had to). My name's Tia and I live in Australia... But I'm American...
    I'm living in AU cause I'm studying to become a Special Effects Makeup Artist So if anyone would like some gore to scare their families shitless... I can totally help >
    I honestly have to say that I'm doing this to try and win TGWTDT dvd and cd. LOOOOVED the books and the fact that TR and AR did the scoring for the movie; Blew my ever-lovin mind! And am I the only one that thinks Rooney Mara as Lisbeth is super sexy???
    Anyway, if you wanna talk, I'm cool with that. If not, well fine then! I didnt want to talk to you either, jerkface! lol
    Come paint me. We chose the same poop color in our profiles so it must be fate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys I am Darren and maybe some of you people know me from the spiral. I was pretty much the coolest member back in those days, so I wouldn't be surprised if I have like 500 friend requests as a result of this post.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Reintroduction, My name is Kyle, truly active here since 2003/04. Responsible for a really great photoshop of Trent intently staring at Goatse (lost in the crash). Was a Northern California local until this year. Now in SLC. Twiddling thumbs until Trent forces me to buy a 9.2 surround sound system for The Fragile Ultra-Super-Duper-Deluxe.
    Shows:
    1999 Cow Palace with APC
    2008 Lollapalooza
    2009 Wave Goodbye Berlin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I used to be sam89
    I have gone through an identity crisis it seems
    I like NIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello from the East Coast of Canada. I'm oskeremmie and this is my first visit to ETS (been meaning to for a while). Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I am Bluegirl. Sometimes I post here. I like getting free things.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello!

Long time NIN fan here, finally joining ETS. I fell in love with TDS in 96, and have spent way too much time and money on Trent since.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don't know why, but I'm surprised to see so many people who started following NIN around the time With Teeth came out. I'm starting to find more and more people who haven't heard of NIN Uncultured ruffians

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, I'm new here. Been a member of a Polish forum for 5 years or so. Just want to win the DVD and OST cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all josephnothing here,been a member of the old ets since about 2010 ive posted a few times but not to many to where lots of ets'ers would know me i think i posted a few times in the After Nothing Is Said And Done (AAISAD) thread,but its good to be back! the new site look great

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Greek dude. Artsy-fartsy. Creator of subtitle and translation and artwork stuff. Member of some fan-organized live video-making community. Worked on a DVD that Amanda Palmer kissed. I think that's cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello ETS!
    It's misled75!
    get excited like its dance party usa! woo hoo!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Introducing myself

Hello....

I go by heyjorge (Hey Whore Hey)...
    This is my first time signing up for this site, though I have looked at it before.

Long time NIN fan, I actually grew up in a town 11 miles from Trent's hometown in Mercer...his uncle was my 9th grade history teacher...fun times.

my favorite album is The Fragile, but all is loved equally

That's all I got right now...consider myself introduced..

K

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Goddag and aloha. I am a somewhat old person, entirely new to the forum. I am flaccid and need to get my blood flowing. A little voyeurism around the site ought to do the trick. Cheers.