Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Introduction Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hi, my name is Ann, from Belgium. I know and like NIN since 1990 (bought PHM that year). Never went to any of their shows, but that changed this year. I loved them at Pukkelpop (though it wasn't their best show , apparently).
    Definitely going back when they visit Europe again.

What else? I'm a huge fan of Nick Cave (at the end of this year I will have seen him perform 7 or 8 times this year)!
    Love my dog and my 2 cats.
    And that's about it, for now .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hey everyone. My name is Trey, and I just joined the site literally a few minutes ago. I've been a Nails fan since I can remember, and the artist we all know as TR holds a special place in my life above many of his contemporaries among my favorite artists--I'm sure many of you can relate.

Anyhow, just wanted to express my salutations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello there! I used to have an account on here but I have no idea what the username was. The few times I did post and check out ETS, some guy sent me The Making of Closer on some dvd-r's cos for some reason at that time I couldn't download them or whatever. If he's reading this: THANK YOU! I think that was back in '06. MAYBE '07/'08. In the early 2000s, I was a frequent visitor of thefragile.com where I posted on its message boards under LadyReznorNIN. Not sure how much time I have to frequent here. I used to love the NIN message boards. I'm hoping I can have a good time again here. Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello! I'm no good with forums but decided to register here a couple of months ago when I discovered this place. Seems great!
    I got introduced to NIN in the nineties. Just recently rediscovered the band and bought the latest albums. I'm still in love with what I hear but now with a different angle.
    I'm 35 and I'm from southern Finland. And looking forward to seeing NIN live next month

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    While i'm not exactly new at all, I thought that I would come out and say that i'm not "34" i'm really only fourteen. Yeah, I know that it's really fucking stupid to try and hide my age, but let's be honest, my generation is stupid and i'm ashamed to be apart of it. I've been "coming out" on every forum that i'm on, and even though i'm a moderately active no-name on ETS, but I might as well be honest here too.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GlitchyFlame View Post
    While i'm not exactly new at all, I thought that I would come out and say that i'm not "34" i'm really only fourteen. Yeah, I know that it's really fucking stupid to try and hide my age, but let's be honest, my generation is stupid and i'm ashamed to be apart of it. I've been "coming out" on every forum that i'm on, and even though i'm a moderately active no-name on ETS, but I might as well be honest here too.
    Welcome aboard, kid! I started joining internet forums around your age, too, and quickly learned that people can be pretty fucking awful. But we're mostly pretty forgiving and helpful around here, so even if you THINK you have a stupid question, ask it anyways, and we'll answer it in the nicest way possible!

I don't know if you've lurked or not, but if you haven't, here's the rundown:

"All The Flesh" is for everyone to talk about their lives, what they like, what they hate, the books they read, the movies they watch, the games they play, the people they fuck, the booze they drink, the news they read, etc, etc.
    "All The Sin" is for everything NIN-related, so if you want to talk about song meanings, album influences, live performances, movie scores, yadda yadda yadda, that's the place to do it.

Once again, welcome aboard, and have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrokenPinion View Post
    I am Chris from Canada a huge NIN fan never been to a live show before... Untill July 17th that is .
    Dude, you mean Pemberton? I'm also a Vancouverite, tossing and turning trying to decide if I should shell out for Pemb for the first show of the tour or go to the US for the last show. Either way, welsome to the club! Check the first half of my post for a quick run-down of the site, and if you're vocal and chill enough in the All The Flesh section maybe we can go have a beer sometime!
    Last edited by ibanez33; 06-25-2014 at 05:58 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh no sorry July 27th I am in Toronto haha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! It has been a while. Melancholygrl here. I used to hang around the spiral quite a bit back in 2006. I have missed everyone and I am grateful to be here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    King Le Blue!!!!!
    Where is Kezghan?
    Azeroth?
    Seriphim?
    Fez is feedback?
    Sveta - Lana?(Svetlana - the girl that B&E in NOLA?!?)
    BrokenHalo?
    Self?
    (RIP - Bubbles)
    Becca?
    O.o?
    Lily?
    where the fuck are my OLD ASS BLUE room folks.....?
    and dont ask me what other colors there were....
    either you knew, or, your ass was to young to know...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, everybody. I've been a Nine Inch Nails fan for 21(?) 22(?) years now. The works have seen me through some tough times. Probably wouldn't be underselling it to say that if it wasn't for this band, I'd likely be dead. And the music suits such things so well. So therapeutic, right?

I'm into comic books, comic book movies, meditating, playing guitar, and standing up for what is right. And I have a healthy obsession with the end of the world, which is a subject Trent has more than touched on. Stimulating.

I hope to learn about the community members here at Echoing the Sound, and learn about myself and my place here in the process.

Thanks, everybody!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hello. my name is tressa.
    i was directed here in my search for a poster from my youth.
    can anyone point me to person or place where i can find this poster?

i would truly appreciate it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hey

Hey everyone, new to this forum. I don't frequent many forums anymore but I always like to find places to spend some time. To make things short, I'm a redditor, brony, and music lover. Not sure what else to put, but that's it basically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    I'm Cam. Hello, ETS.
    The FUCK??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh hi. (ten characters.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Last edited by Ken; 12-11-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Lurked forever but stopped for quite a while after The Slip came out. I loved the forums back in the day, though, so I figure I'll re-register and lurk tons again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hurray, the site is back. Just in time.

Hello.

*happy dance*

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Reunited and it feels so good.

Not to mention how much prettier the site is.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    'Hello world'

Glad to be back, glad ETS is back. I joined originally in June 06.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi I'm Chris. I don't remember when I originally joined, but I hadn't visited in about three years. My bad.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    HI all, I'm Papa. Where's Torgo?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Papagolash View Post
    HI all, I'm Papa. Where's Torgo?
    Not here. (I didn't understand what 'Plastic Soul's' 'ten characters' meant - but now I do.)

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Feels so good to be back. I couldn't take lurking around any more crappy butt-rock/nu-metal threads on the nin.com forum. Glad to have the more refined crowd back.
    Plus I dearly missed the Random Stupidity Thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I was Huff-daddy on the old board, but thought that now would be a good time for a change in names. Not sure when I signed up, 2003, 2004? I don't post a lot, but lurk almost daily. Good to see ETS back!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks to those who made this happen! Welcome home!

Tim

aka

Chimay

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Welcome back ETS!
    Last edited by GoodSoldier333; 11-30-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So glad this place is back! Joined back in '05, I mainly hang out in the marketplace...
    Last edited by bruised; 11-30-2011 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    First joined WAAAAYYY back in March of 2005. Took a much-needed hiatus. Will more than likely lurk more than post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ohai. I joined in 2007. I want my Trent riding bunchie avatar again

Oh and I had changed my name to twilight poof a while back so there's that
    Last edited by twilight explosion; 11-30-2011 at 10:48 PM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Ooooh shiny!

Welcome back ETS, I posted here and there before on the old forums and had an account since 2007.. maybe you've seen me around. Anywho i will continue to check things out, always enjoy the conversation. Respect all around.