Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156
Results 4,651 to 4,656 of 4656

Thread: What Are You Watching?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Through 3/4 of Chimp Crazy on Max. If you liked Tiger King, you'll go ape for this!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Just watched Trap, M. Night's new movie, with Josh Hartnett. It definitely has that M. Night feel to it, but I quite enjoyed it for what it was. The first half of the movie is good, and then it becomes very messy, and sort of drags on at the end. But damn, Hartnett killed this role, and he deserves some more credit for it. One of M. Nights better films as of recent, and the very last scene I really liked. Josh Hartnett carried the entire movie.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mfte View Post
    I recommend these two movies

watched Love Lies Bleeding today and absolutely loved it.

I kept thinking that whoever scored this movie did a good job imitating Trent & Atticus... turns out it was Clint Mansell, haha

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Had I not just seen the Substance, I'd say His Three Daughters is my favorite movie of the year. Really, really good weekend for movies for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    Just watched Trap, M. Night's new movie, with Josh Hartnett. It definitely has that M. Night feel to it, but I quite enjoyed it for what it was. The first half of the movie is good, and then it becomes very messy, and sort of drags on at the end. But damn, Hartnett killed this role, and he deserves some more credit for it. One of M. Nights better films as of recent, and the very last scene I really liked. Josh Hartnett carried the entire movie.
    Trap is definitely a "so bad, it's good" movie you watch and laugh at with a bunch of friends.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Trap is definitely a "so bad, it's good" movie you watch and laugh at with a bunch of friends.
    Definitely lol. I watched it on Twitch, and it was a lot of fun interacting with chat during it. Nice little watch party!