Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
So I just asked Daisy on how he knew about Manson's and Twiggy's "deteriorating" relationship. Apparently, as much shit he talks about Manson in the press, he still texts him every once and a while.

Believe what you want to believe.
I believe it. I'm sure they keep in touch often but not as much as led on. Neither man is the other's favorite but this long since 1996 I'd imagine they exchange hellos and what's up as that old piss take grudge is old as dirt and not worth holding onto. His posts on Facebook are quite amusing, nostalgic and overall pretty level-headed but he does come off bitter a lot of the time. Maybe it's how he words things and goes about it. I'm all for criticism from him, let's be honest he did co-found the band way back in 1989 with Manson. Even though he's not a part of it and would have done things different, it's amusing and refreshing to hear his take on what's good and what's bad and have an overall unbiased opinion.

I'm not even gonna lie, post-Holy Wood I'd take Portrait of an American Family over any other album on any given day of the week.

I think Scott would've kept the band's look and sound more camp and light-heartedly depraved. Manson on the other hand went onto more arching themes, concepts and a darker look than what the band ever experienced in their starting years. That Smells Like Children Tour with all it's shit, backstage shenanigans, drug binges and Tony Wiggins fiascos really shaped and molded the band to darker, bizarre territories. That is still evident in the current work but a lot more mediocre and a lot more safe.