Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 2,041 to 2,044 of 2044

Thread: Qotsa

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

A post shared by on

Really hope Josh is gonna be okay. He must be in rough shape.

Super bummed because I have tickets for both Boston shows, and a good friend from Texas who I rarely get to see is planning to come to them as well.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    In a way I'm glad because i wanted to see them so bad, but i didn't want to attend a festival date. (specially Corona Capital)

I hope he recovers soon, last time he had health issues he wrote "Like Clockwork...", i can only hope this one leads to another positive.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    In a way I'm glad because i wanted to see them so bad, but i didn't want to attend a festival date. (specially Corona Capital)

I hope he recovers soon, last time he had health issues he wrote "Like Clockwork...", i can only hope this one leads to another positive.
    He had cancer between Villains and In Times New Roman as well. A hernia requiring surgery is enough to knock someone in great health out for a while, combined with him still being only a few years cancer-free, a year deep into a packed tour and the visible heavy drinking he’s been up to again, it might take a while. Hoping he gets all the rest he needs and doesn’t overextend himself when they come back, he had said he wanted their touring to involve shorter legs with bigger breaks at the start of this era only for them to play pretty relentlessly.

Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by implanted_microchip View Post
    He had cancer between Villains and In Times New Roman as well. A hernia requiring surgery is enough to knock someone in great health out for a while, combined with him still being only a few years cancer-free, a year deep into a packed tour and the visible heavy drinking he’s been up to again, it might take a while. Hoping he gets all the rest he needs and doesn’t overextend himself when they come back, he had said he wanted their touring to involve shorter legs with bigger breaks at the start of this era only for them to play pretty relentlessly.
    Damn, i didn't know he had Cancer too! he has to take care of himself more than ever before!