Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Peanut Butter Thread

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Holy shit, I went BACK to Bulk Barn recently to stock up on stoner snacks for a trip to the cottage, and they have a NUT GRINDER that you can use to MAKE YOUR OWN.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    now i have "gridner" by judas priest stuck in my head while imagining you (and gary numan) head banging and making peanut butter...

...i am really weird.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Fuck yeah, I bet Numan REALLY enjoys a good chunky nut butter.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    peanut butter and oreos are the secret to life itself

*i was viewing who was online, and a guest was viewing this thread...HI!

a greta milkshake i s PB, kit kats, coconut, milk, and ice cream
    Last edited by ldopa; 11-23-2015 at 07:41 AM.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Can we talk about how delicious cashew butter is as well? I'm also a huge PB fan as is my dog. My routine snack is cashew butter on toast with some honey and an apple sliced up to be dipped in PB.
    Last edited by Swykk; 11-23-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    i would most likely have to make cashew butter at home, or pay 5000 dollars (that took me 7000 tries to spell 'dollars') retail. remember when you could make fresh PB in the produce section? it's a shame such things are a memory.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    This is the greatest thread.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    peanut butter and oreos are the secret to life itself
    if you haven't tried them, trader joe's has "jojos" which are their version of oreos. the default is double-stuffed (they also have ones with chocolate cream, ones with vanilla cookies which are really good with or without sprucing up, and gluten-free ones).

so the regular jojos with TJ's unsalted crunchy peanut butter, dipped in almond milk. fuckin' heaven in your mouth!

also, reese's x-mas trees are delicious. so much more peanut butter than a peanut butter cup.

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archive_Reports View Post
    This is the greatest thread.
    Always and forever.

(This morning: everything bagel, toasted, with organic chunky on top)

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Peanut butter doesn't exist in Brasil. It's about the only thing so far that makes me miss American super markets.

At least there is paçoca...which...isn't the same...but it's still damn good.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pa%C3%A7oca

Edit. To be clear, I'm sure it exists SOMEWHERE and probably very expensive and imported or some shit.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    ben & jerry's has new dairy-free flavors made with almond milk. so far i've only tried the peanut butter & cookies. so it's vanilla ice cream, "oreos", and crunchy peanut butter. and there is a LOT of peanut butter. the ice cream is fantastic, too, because it's way less sweet than normal ice cream, so i don't feel disgusting after eating it. plus, the texture is nicer. and it doesn't make me congested. i love almond milk almost as much as i love peanut butter

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Pretzels and peanut butter is the greatest thing that has ever existed.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Before I quit ice cream, Ben & Jerry's peanut butter cup was the greatest goddamned thing this side of the Mississippi for me. That was like my ultimate go-to depression food. Never have I felt more euphoric than when I'd sit in front of my TV alone carving a tunnel through a pint of the stuff and crying while watching stand-up comedy. It was like prostate stimulation, it felt a lot better than it sounds.

I ate a peanut butter and banana sandwich for lunch for the first time since I was a child and it was the most wonderfully indulgent food I think I've had in forever. I don't drink milk but good god, that and this coffee I order online together was like I had Guy Fierri in my mouth screaming about "flavorsplosions" or whatever dumb shit that guy yells all the time at food.

How does anyone manage crunchy peanut butter? Like, how do you handle all that roof-of-the-mouth-cutting, bread-tearing mania?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    A jar of peanut butter and a box of dry crackers is the lazy lunch of champions.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    right now i really love creamy jif on original lays potato chips.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    How does anyone manage crunchy peanut butter? Like, how do you handle all that roof-of-the-mouth-cutting, bread-tearing mania?
    How does anyone manage plain peanut butter? Like, how do you handle all that roof-of-the-mouth-clinging, texture-less paste?