Thread: Sigil 03_: An omen EP_

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnoorum View Post
    I wanna know what this EP is getting at with the artwork. I adore it though. I wonder if the video(s?) will shed any light or if it is just album art with no connection to anything else? So many damned questions, I must know!
    FEAR. A warning of something dangerous. The band will be telling us about en event that has been happening and what will follow. You have a choice, happiness or disaster. The person in the image probably chose disaster. (divination)

I like how Sheepdean made a TV connection with the TSIB video and what we are seeing now. The image looks like someone in a fenced area with their arm in the air. Not sure what we are seeing in the bottom right corner.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    FEAR. A warning of something dangerous. The band will be telling us about en event that has been happening and what will follow. You have a choice, happiness or disaster. The person in the image probably chose disaster. (divination)

I like how Sheepdean made a TV connection with the TSIB video and what we are seeing now. The image looks like someone in a fenced area with their arm in the air. Not sure what we are seeing in the bottom right corner.
    I suppose the name kind of answered some of my questions. Still I wanna know if the video is gonna link in with this artwork kind of like the Survivalism single. Goddamn do these guys now how to build hype up

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Re: album cover
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    The image looks like someone in a fenced area with their arm in the air. Not sure what we are seeing in the bottom right corner.
    Looks like the person's head and torso.