Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Halloween

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    We got EIGHT bags of Reeses and KitKats and handed out pretty much all of it during the 3 hours of begging at my mom's 5-story condo building. Omg, so many cute costumes. And Tony the head of Security was walking around as Michael Myers and not talking to anybody and threatening to stab people, but his cute little daughter (dressed as somebody from the 50s, with a poodle skirt) finally knew it was her Daddy (but didn't out him). I had no idea until "Michael" finally said, "don't you know who I am?" under that mask and I recognized his VOICE! "Tony!! omg!!!" Even his own daughter wasn't sure for a while. He was creeping the crap out of everybody, while G was inside watching "Halloween II."

My Mom: "Omg, somebody call Security! Oh ... wait."

Good times.
    Last edited by allegro; 10-31-2015 at 11:53 PM.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Happy Halloween sluts.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    The wife and I were a couple of old farts...

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    ok, so i ended up doing THREE different costumes.

friday night:

i was Snake and my wife was Maggie from Escape From New York

last night, first party:

i was Vincent Price. i was originally going to be James March (Evan Peters' character from this season of AHS, and my wife was going to be Hypodermic Sally, Sarah Paulson's character, but her hair got messed up and she ended up not coming with me, so i just said i was Vincent Price but i didn't actually have to change anything about my costume).

last night, second party:

we both just kinda dressed gothy and wore masquerade masks (it was a masquerade party). my wife looked AMAZING.

i had a little too much to drink and ended up throwing up before bed, and i feel like crap today, but i had a great night anyway.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I literally had nowhere to go and nothing to do this year, but I had plans to be a "Black Friday casualty" Walmart employee zombie (since I still have my uniform, including name badge, vest, and totally not at all stolen walkie talkie and earpiece still on their frequency). Was going to put some bloody footprints on my chest and back and everything.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)

HEY EVERYBODY! HARRY CARAY HERE! It's gonna' be a great day for Cubs baseball on WGN!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khrz View Post
    EVEN IF the whole point of wanting to actually celebrate Halloween wasn't to actually celebrate Halloween (not autumn, not mother earth, not towel day), she'd still be the weirdo celebrating that thing nobody's celebrating.
    Halloween, fun. Autumn, lame.
    autumn is beautiful. you're a bitch who picks apart words.
    anyway, if i were in such a situation, i would obtain small treats and give them out and tell everyone (neighbors and the like) about halloween in america. then friends would be made, bread would be broken and everyone is happy. fucking shit. so what if nobody is celebrating? if you love something, you share it. even with strangers. so maybe they can partake and ask questions, etc...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    if i were in such a situation, i would obtain small treats and give them out and tell everyone (neighbors and the like) about halloween in america. then friends would be made, bread would be broken and everyone is happy. fucking shit. so what if nobody is celebrating? if you love something, you share it. even with strangers. so maybe they can partake and ask questions, etc...
    Freakin Jehovah's Witness of Halloween over here lol

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldopa View Post
    autumn is beautiful. you're a bitch who picks apart words.
    Oh, Hey, Hello, yeah that's me.
    That still makes you the lame mom who, as her kid asks for trick-or-treating, answers that there's carrot sticks in the fridge, thus missing the whole damn point.

Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Freakin Jehovah's Witness of Halloween over here lol
    "Good evening, could I interest you in the gospel of our lord and savior Samhain ?"
    Last edited by Khrz; 11-02-2015 at 05:13 AM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by orestes View Post
    Once of these days, I hope to make it to Edinburgh for Samhain.
    It was so crowded this year since they moved it to Carlton Hill, huge crowd so I ended up leaving early. But since it wasn't directly in the city center they were allowed to be much more liberal with the fire than last year.

I was a mermaid this year and my flatmates costumes are too cool not to share, Pigeon and sexy witch king

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Omg these are awesome!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I just found out a friend of mine went to fucking Edinburgh for Samhain and I'm so goddamn jealous! At least I got to see his pictures!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I was Bono for Halloween. I went to go see Tool and Primus dressed as Bono. Yeah...I'll post a pic soon.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

.....and Ruben didn't go see Tool and Primus, no. Bono did.