Thread: Coil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Oh, I get it. I was bummed out when Horse Rotorvator and Scatology were unceremoniously yanked off the service, only for Love's Secret Domain to conspicuously show up there a few days later. Now these demos. It all makes me morbidly fascinated to see what will pop up next. Moon's Milk? MTPITD 1 & 2? The Remote fuckin' Viewer..?

I suppose I could just spend an afternoon indoors ripping all of these albums from CD and loading them into iTunes, and I'm sure I have most of their stuff on my phone already. It's just another bewildering facet of this band's seemingly free-for-all copyright legacy as we're now almost a decade on from PC's passing. Even Danny Hyde is left lost as to what the fuck is going on..

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    Oh, I get it. I was bummed out when Horse Rotorvator and Scatology were unceremoniously yanked off the service, only for Love's Secret Domain to conspicuously show up there a few days later. Now these demos. It all makes me morbidly fascinated to see what will pop up next. Moon's Milk? MTPITD 1 & 2? The Remote fuckin' Viewer..?

I suppose I could just spend an afternoon indoors ripping all of these albums from CD and loading them into iTunes, and I'm sure I have most of their stuff on my phone already. It's just another bewildering facet of this band's seemingly free-for-all copyright legacy as we're now almost a decade on from PC's passing. Even Danny Hyde is left lost as to what the fuck is going on..
    Just download their entire discography in FLAC from archive.org, optionally convert to Apple lossless via XLD or equivalent, and import to iTunes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post

MTPITD will go up next probably when the LP releases.

Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vav View Post
    MTPITD will go up next probably when the LP releases.
    Literally every time I see this thread update, I'm clicking in here to see if I missed a preorder for MTPITD