Thread: Gun Talk - News, Laws, etc.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    I don't really care what you make of his stunt, but you think it's more likely that he actually bought an AR-15 on a whim "one day after he testified against them in Colorado" instead of doing it to try to make a point that would work in concert with his anti-gun stance?
    Yes, I do. Along with any other who isn't so wrapped up in your own views to make a rational observation. Even fucking SNOPES covered this http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/markkelly.asp
    "The text of Kelly's post suggested he had impulsively bought the AR-15..."

His interview with Wolf Blitzer also reeks of bullshit. Kelly is going to KEEP the .45 handgun (the one he went in there to buy). The AR-15 buy was impulsive. Some blog was about to report on the story and THEN Kelly makes his Facebook post. Kelly says he was always planning to make that post... yet it's incredibly short and void of anything valuable.

I'm not one for conspiracy shit, but his story is really unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    You honestly think that he's setting himself up as a public figure against semi-automatic weapons, and then the next day he secretly wants to purchase a cache of semi-automatic weapons?
    Considering he went on CNN and said that he is keeping his semi-automatic .45 handgun and adding it to the guns he and his wife own... you tell me!
    Last edited by DigitalChaos; 03-14-2013 at 01:01 AM.