Thread: Gun Talk - News, Laws, etc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Well you know what. It appears there's nothing that can be done. Kids get shot. Tough luck. Circle of life right?
    Those parents can make another baby.

You said it yourself, you don't have any answers and no one else seems to have any answers. Is there even a problem?
    In the end, from where I come from, I don't have to worry about gun violence. So whenever there's a shooting in the US, it just makes for good discussion with a couple beers, while you are "sending prayers and thoughts". What a joke.

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    Well you know what. It appears there's nothing that can be done. Kids get shot. Tough luck. Circle of life right?
    Those parents can make another baby.

You said it yourself, you don't have any answers and no one else seems to have any answers. Is there even a problem?
    In the end, from where I come from, I don't have to worry about gun violence. So whenever there's a shooting in the US, it just makes for good discussion with a couple beers, while you are "sending prayers and thoughts". What a joke.
    LOL Those prayers are about as effective as the gun control.

Giving up is lame. Simple minds want simple answers. They give up if there aren't any, but they are more likely to accept a simple bad answer than give up. I think the issue is very complex. I think we probably don't have enough info to find the proper solution. With how the US is structure, it would make sense to let the states trying their own methods of handling it. At least we have 50 different testbeds for the issue. We have a pretty bad track record for fixes on this issue. Why bottleneck yourself at the federal level where you only have 1 testbed, have to water it down so everyone agrees, make it very hard to repeal when it fails, etc.