Thread: My Bloody Valentine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Edit: just checked my order status on their site and it says my order was dispatched on the 15th. Never got an email saying so but I guess they're on their way. I know the original order confirmation email said it could take up to 28 days for delivery so
    Be on the lookout for an "extra" copy of Isn't Anything. The bundles are coming with rejected (test) pressings from 2016.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Be on the lookout for an "extra" copy of Isn't Anything. The bundles are coming with rejected (test) pressings from 2016.
    Oh really? That would be neat.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Oh really? That would be neat.
    There's information and pictures here. The "rejected" copies have red labels as opposed to maroon ones.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    There's information and pictures here. The "rejected" copies have red labels as opposed to maroon ones.
    Damn thats so cool. Now I'm really excited to get my hands on mine. Hope it comes soon. Judging by the comments there, it looks like quiet a few people received these extra copies, so maybe there's a good chance. Has anyone on here pre-ordered and received the records yet? Also, were these ever made available anywhere outside their website?
    Last edited by imail724; 01-29-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Also, were these ever made available anywhere outside their website?
    Late reply, but Kevin Shields hadn't responded to questions on whether these would be available elsewhere (at the time). The plan is to only sell these from the MBV website.

From what I understand, there were multiple test runs done for Isn't Anything with the runs being between 1000 and 5000. I'm not sure how true this is, since the labels are all the same on the test pressings I've seen.