Page 63 of 264 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,890 of 7895

Thread: The little things that piss you off

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    hell, my people blow weed smoke all day long, all day strong...i damn sure don't tell people they can't smoke it in my room or shit like that.

edit: you know, i think what REALLY pisses me off is that i hit a point where i don't like it anymore. i used to LOVE smoking grass.
    then, gradually, it just started making me feel bad instead of good.
    Last edited by elevenism; 08-18-2014 at 03:40 PM.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Gawddamnit, how in the fuck do i always manage to piss someone off?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    My roommate has a similar knee-jerk reaction to weed. The idea of me smoking it in our apartment REALLY, really, REALLY bothers him. And because he is also my friend and I respect him, I don't. Never have. It just sucks when I get really anxious and stressed and it would legit *really* help me and I can't use it. May talk to him about just keeping some in the apartment so I can take a walk and smoke if I get really stressed.
    Edibles...

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Edibles...
    and they will DAMN sure get you high.
    My wife wasn't able to get out of the car without help after eating these caramels the other day.
    she couldn't talk either, and she lost her glasses on the side of the road. now she can't see.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Edibles ingested in a reasonable quantity.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Edibles...
    Nah, different kind of high. I REALLY don't like it. Drugs/intoxicants get really weird with me. Even alcohol. The high I get from smoking weed is one of the only things that doesn't make me feel bad/I trust/I actually always enjoy.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    My wife didn't intend on getting that high...didn't know what a resonable quantity was...she just ate what the others ate, but she has NO tolerance.
    I just meant that the potential was there.

I am so jealous of all of you who are still able to enjoy marijuana!
    maybe i should start trying different strains...maybe SOMETHING will do the trick.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Just don't get high. You're such an addict.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Just don't get high. You're such an addict.
    are you talking to me?
    if so, you are right...i am, but i am working on it.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    guys, can you kindly move this discussion to the drugs thread?

i hate to be a party pooper, but one of the little things that pisses me off is when PEOPLE WON'T SHUT UP ABOUT DOING DRUGS.
    i dont' care if you do them, as long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, but i don't want to hear about it.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Lol, I didn't think of marijuana as drugs. I thought it's like the other form of happy hour cocktails. Except no hangover, and we stole it from Native Americans.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    This truly is a little thing: This whole ice bucket challenge for ALS awareness and donation. I appreciate the 21st century way of marketing, but it's starting to wear on me. Last weekend my facebook feed was littered with videos of friends dumping water on their head. It also sounded like do it in 24 hours OR donate. That can't be the point arseholes. Now, it's every celebrity under the sun. At least they've articulated that a donation is in order - DUH. I liked GW Bush's https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Really, I need to reach out to the Alzheimer's Association and help them brainstorm a good social media campaign. ~5 Million have that disease. ~30K have ALS. Crass, but it's a little thing that pisses me off today.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    This truly is a little thing: This whole ice bucket challenge for ALS awareness and donation. I appreciate the 21st century way of marketing, but it's starting to wear on me. Last weekend my facebook feed was littered with videos of friends dumping water on their head. It also sounded like do it in 24 hours OR donate. That can't be the point arseholes. Now, it's every celebrity under the sun. At least they've articulated that a donation is in order - DUH. I liked GW Bush's https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Really, I need to reach out to the Alzheimer's Association and help them brainstorm a good social media campaign. ~5 Million have that disease. ~30K have ALS. Crass, but it's a little thing that pisses me off today.
    And I don't get this ... does this mean that you dump ice on your head and if you do this, you DON'T donate any money? So you're basically a cheap bastard but you're "raising awareness?" I'd rather send a check! (W's is pretty funny, though, LOL, he was a shitty president but I like him when he's not president)

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    And I don't get this ... does this mean that you dump ice on your head and if you do this, you DON'T donate any money? So you're basically a cheap bastard but you're "raising awareness?" I'd rather send a check! (W's is pretty funny, though, LOL, he was a shitty president but I like him when he's not president)
    That's how I was hearing it last weekend, do it or pay.

Agree on the Bush comment. If I had to hang out with him for a day, I'd totally make it a painting party.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I dropped off a pre-paid package at the Post Office and they charged me because it was 0.2 ounces over the 10-pound weight I paid for. Not even close to a full ounce.

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    in a cruel twist of fate, my dear friend elizabth's (the one who killed herself a few days ago) bff forever from since they were little girls is in the hospital with liver and kidney failure. the one on the left is dead and the one on the right is on her way out.
    i can't take much more of it, goddamnit

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Being interrupted before finishing something during certain times. I just feel more at ease when I finish things long before anybody notices or arrives.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Hormones and depression is not a good combination.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Got in an argument with my sibling that was so bad, it caused me to mess up my throat/voice. It hurts so bad, especially when I swallow (feels like there's pressure in my ear drums?). Hopefully I didn't do any serious damage and it's just sore.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    When people post shit like this on social media.

Haha! You should not have liked or commented! ...Now you have to pick one of the 14 below and post to your status. This is the 2014 breast cancer awareness game. Don't be a spoil sport choose your poison, and change your status 1) Damn diarrhea 2) Just used my boobs to get out of a speeding ticket 3) Anyone have a tampon, I'm out 4) How do you get rid of foot fungus? Why is nobody around when I'm horny? 6) No toilet paper goodbye socks! 7) Someone offered me a job as a prostitute but I'm hesitant. 8)I think I'm in love with someone what should I do? 9 )I've decided 2 stop wearing underwear. 10)It's confirmed.. I'm going to be a daddy/mummy. 11)I really don't know how 2 tell anyone and I'm sick of hiding it I'm gay. 12) Guess it was 2 good 2 b true I'm pregnant. 13)Just won $900 on a scratch card 14)I've just found out I've been cheated on for the past 5 months. Post with no explanations. Sorry, I fell for it too ! Looking forward to your post

What the fuck does that do for breast cancer??? Like, who does that ACTUALLY help, and how is someone even supposed to be aware of breast cancer more as a result of you springing that on them?? "Oh, you thought I had diarrhea? SURPRISE, BREAST CANCER AWARENESS IS BESTOWED UPON YOU."

At least all this ALS stuff is encouraging people to turn out donations. I did the whole bucket thing and donated anyway. Anyone who just has a bucket of ice water dumped on them and doesn't donate, but still posts it all over the net for their friends to see, is helping absolutely nobody - except their own ego.

tl;dr - Social media is cancer.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 08-24-2014 at 08:56 AM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    This is just dumb. Outside piano vandalized. No doubt some drunken douche thought it would be funny.
    http://www.socialnewsdesk.com/loader...5156a4&sn=2336

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Fucking US Airways still haven't found my suitcase they lost yet. My shaver is in there. It's 80 degrees at night and I have a full beard and I want a shave. I'll have to buy a new one.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    YouTube comments. I'm still seeing more and more reasons as to why some people just ignore them and avoid reading them as much as possible. YouTube comments can also fall under the depressing category as well.

Yahoo! Answers can also be another piece of work from what I've noticed too.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 08-27-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    This is at Sam's. It makes me stabby.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    WTF?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I know, right? I thought Halloween was pushing it. Now it's fucking Labor Day.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

I'm ready to boycott Christmas

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The last year that I worked at Walmart, we had Christmas shit out at the end of JULY. Only like, 12 feet worth of ornaments in the garden center. But every time I saw it, I wanted to eat some fertilizer.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Bath salts. You wanted to eat bath salts. They sell me at Walmart, yes?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Well, this was like 6 or 7 years ago, I think. Bath salts weren't around yet, to my knowledge!