Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 3284

Thread: A Perfect Circle

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Ridiculous!

mega.co.nz has been a pain in the ass and wasn't uploading correctly, so I'm re-uploading now to wetransfer.com and it's working. My upload speed is sucky though, so it will take a bit longer.

Just have to wait slightly longer and then I shall reply to PMs. I haven't actually watched it yet myself so will be my first time with all of you 38% is uploaded.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renholder View Post
    Nope. I'm gonna be really pissed off if the package was only insured for what I paid for the thing, because there's no way in hell I'm getting a new one at the original price now...
    I feel for you. Hopefully it gets replaced but I'm not counting on it. I'd bitch to FedEx…hard.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I feel for you. Hopefully it gets replaced but I'm not counting on it. I'd bitch to FedEx…hard.
    Yeah. I put signs around my building asking about it, on the offchance that it was like.. someone's girlfriend, who then left it inside their place where it was forgotten about. If I don't hear anything by Monday, FedEx is going to get an earful.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Ridiculous!

mega.co.nz has been a pain in the ass and wasn't uploading correctly, so I'm re-uploading now to wetransfer.com and it's working. My upload speed is sucky though, so it will take a bit longer.

Just have to wait slightly longer and then I shall reply to PMs. I haven't actually watched it yet myself so will be my first time with all of you 38% is uploaded.

OK, I got to 53% and Firefox crashed.

Thus, I need a favor. I'm uploading the file now directly to my own FTP server. I need someone who has a good upload connection to download it, then re-upload it somewhere else for me so it can be shared with whoever else PMed me.

If you can help with this, please let me know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I can help.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    OK, I got to 53% and Firefox crashed.

Thus, I need a favor. I'm uploading the file now directly to my own FTP server. I need someone who has a good upload connection to download it, then re-upload it somewhere else for me so it can be shared with whoever else PMed me.

If you can help with this, please let me know.

Alright, it's uploaded. I've PMed @MONKEYlovesYOU the link on my server. He'll then upload it somewhere else and we'll dispatch that link. Thanks for the patience!

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    OK, just PMed it to a handful of you from my server. Please don't share that link until one of you uploads it elsewhere for me.

Thanks and enjoy!

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @Ryan is going to hate me...but guess who now has a DRM-FREE copy of the full 720p HD iTunes version of Stone and Echo

EDIT: Half way through watching on my ps3 and the fucker is glitching...back to the start
    Last edited by Reznor2112; 01-11-2014 at 05:38 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    We also have mine up at 2 mega links now. The more the merrier.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    If I can get a link I can start a torrent if there isn't one already. Got a decent connection I can leave up all day.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Cool, PMed you.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Side note... I wish the added effects on Counting Bodies Like Sheep from Stone & Echo were included on the Trifecta version.

Also, I wish at least one of the 3 Libras (Stone & Echo or Trifecta) weren't the All Main Courses mix.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    If I can get a link I can start a torrent if there isn't one already. Got a decent connection I can leave up all day.
    Ditto, much love for a PM.

jaimie Guest
    Side note... I wish the added effects on Counting Bodies Like Sheep from Stone & Echo were included on the Trifecta version.

Also, I wish at least one of the 3 Libras (Stone & Echo or Trifecta) weren't the All Main Courses mix.
    Yeah but they only did the original version at 2 shows (AZ & LA) and neither one of them sounded all that great unfortunately. Not surprised they didn't use them.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimie View Post
    Yeah but they only did the original version at 2 shows (AZ & LA) and neither one of them sounded all that great unfortunately. Not surprised they didn't use them.
    That sucks because it was awesome on that Leno performance with Danny Lohner way back when.

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Wait, they weren't playing original 3 Libras at that tour when they did all three albums?? Is that what I'm reading?
    (I'm yet to listen to Trifecta)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Wait, they weren't playing original 3 Libras at that tour when they did all three albums?? Is that what I'm reading?
    They played the regular 3 Libras in Phoenix and LA and 3 Libras Remix in Seattle, San Francisco and Las Vegas.

Trifecta was recorded in San Francisco.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    Yep. IMO since it was all three albums live it should've been the original and not the remix.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I have a kick ass torrent. PMs are welcome.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpiusdiamond View Post
    I have a kick ass torrent. PMs are welcome.
    Is that a torrent of my m4v rip?

PS - I still have the .mkv to upload. It's about 4GB. I can upload that later to my personal server and you can make that a torrent as well, if you like.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm so pissed off at FedEx and Total Box Music that I can't even bring myself to watch this. Thanks for sharing, though, everybody.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I'm so pissed off at FedEx and Total Box Music that I can't even bring myself to watch this. Thanks for sharing, though, everybody.
    Watch it. The rain makes it pretty sexy, especially glistening on Billy's head.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Is that a torrent of my m4v rip?

PS - I still have the .mkv to upload. It's about 4GB. I can upload that later to my personal server and you can make that a torrent as well, if you like.
    There's already an mkv torrent up.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I must say, having never seen APC live...this Stone & Echo release is fabulous. (Despite my recent meltdown on here regarding the DRM on the iTunes version) That aside, I have never been a fan of Emotive and I can tell you that I am now.

My favorite track on S&E is the absolutely gorgeous version of "When the Levee Breaks". I get goosebumps listening to this.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    After talking to FedEx twice, it's looking like the best I can possibly hope for is getting my money back... WTF. Total Box Music isn't answering e-mails or picking up their phone. This is seriously the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Edit: Okay, starting to feel better. After days, the manufacturer finally returned my e-mails and it's possible I'll get a replacement. So now I only have to worry about FedEx, which I'm hoping shouldn't be too difficult.
    Last edited by renholder; 01-13-2014 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Edit: Okay, starting to feel better. After days, the manufacturer finally returned my e-mails and it's possible I'll get a replacement.
    So they do have spares!

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Edit: Okay, starting to feel better. After days, the manufacturer finally returned my e-mails and it's possible I'll get a replacement. So now I only have to worry about FedEx, which I'm hoping shouldn't be too difficult.
    If possible, call the FedEx facility in your town and tell them adamantly on the fucking phone to allow for in person pickup at the facility. You can drive, walk in and get it yourself to ensure it safely gets to you.

Then you can go home, open the box and have the frame edge break like everyone else.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Man, Orestes live from Stone And Echo is so powerful and emotionally sung by Maynard, especially towards the end.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    If possible, call the FedEx facility in your town and tell them adamantly on the fucking phone to allow for in person pickup at the facility. You can drive, walk in and get it yourself to ensure it safely gets to you.

Then you can go home, open the box and have the frame edge break like everyone else.
    Right? I probably would've done this the first time if TBM had actually sent me a tracking number. I figured they must've shipped it via USPS since it was taking so long, and I wasn't worried about theft because I have a lockable mailbox that USPS has the key for.