Page 529 of 529 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529
Results 15,841 to 15,850 of 15850

Thread: Random NIN Thoughts

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Trent is probably really pissed off with the world right now. Maybe we'll get a nice angry new album soon.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger_Stealth View Post
    I feel like it has been a while since we got some cool/new NIN merch. So much of the online merch store right now is the basic logo design. I really liked the new designs that came with the Trilogy/EP's from 2016-18. Give us some new PHM and Broken designs or variants.
    I'm surprised they haven't done more TDS stuff given the 30th anniversary. Yes, there was the Welcome colab, but reissuing some old designs or making a few new ones seems like a fairly easy thing that could be done.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really wanted some Further Down The Spiral shirts, the one shirt with moths, or the white variant of the classic TDS shirt. Thankfully I got a FDTS shirt from a different website but still.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    NIN boots? Bruh just repress year zero.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    it’s getting a bit weird with all those weird brand collabs

Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    NIN boots? Bruh just repress year zero.
    somewhere out there, fake danny lohner is validated by these nin docs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger_Stealth View Post
    I feel like it has been a while since we got some cool/new NIN merch. So much of the online merch store right now is the basic logo design. I really liked the new designs that came with the Trilogy/EP's from 2016-18. Give us some new PHM and Broken designs or variants.

NIN boots lmaooo

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Feeling like Tyrone Biggums fiending for new NIN

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Watching And all that could have been DVD again today. I usually watch it at least a couple times a year and it always takes me back but never feels dated. I really liked The Fragile when it was released and it became my favorite album after just a few listens. The DVD had a huge impact on me, the energy and the visuals that went along with the live versions of songs from The Fragile. La Mer into The Great Below are amazing and this version of The Mark Has Been Made is so heavy and powerful. I still wish they would have added Reptile to the track listing since bringing up the secret menu is a pain in the ass. This DVD is still my favorite live footage of any band ever.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    Watching And all that could have been DVD again today. I usually watch it at least a couple times a year and it always takes me back but never feels dated. I really liked The Fragile when it was released and it became my favorite album after just a few listens. The DVD had a huge impact on me, the energy and the visuals that went along with the live versions of songs from The Fragile. La Mer into The Great Below are amazing and this version of The Mark Has Been Made is so heavy and powerful. I still wish they would have added Reptile to the track listing since bringing up the secret menu is a pain in the ass. This DVD is still my favorite live footage of any band ever.
    Someone needs to add Reptile back in, and perhaps TDTWWA since the last half is live, and then upscale it to 1080p as a downloadable file. Obviously there are copyright concerns, but it's out of print anyway and it's not like stuff like this hasn't been flying under the radar for years.

I thought Rob Sheridan's proof of concept 4K upscaling of the trailer and Just Like You Imagined would have gotten a few people interested in doing this.