Page 40 of 99 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Does anyone know if tickets for Reading usually sell out or not? I'm probably going to wait and see what sort of shows they are, if they are just greatest hits type things, wait for the full tour next year, but if it's something different, new versions of the songs, I'll still have a month to buy them from the first show in July. (I'm really hoping for some footage from rehearsals)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkelpop View Post
    i think this is it.
    Fuck. If this is it, I'll go to Zurich (which is not on tour.nin.com, but confirmed).
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Oh god, I wish NIN were playing Oxegen, but with the actual confirmed lineup. I don't think anyone could force themselves to go to it.
    There's still Electric Picnic which is the weekend after Reading. I am hopeful!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCmuse View Post
    There's still Electric Picnic which is the weekend after Reading. I am hopeful!
    Zurich and Philadelphia...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Damn it. I might try go to Pukkelpop, so.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Damn it. I might try go to Pukkelpop, so.
    If you're looking for a day ticket, the NIN day is sold out. Most of us seem to be heading to Rock en Seine.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    If you're looking for a day ticket, the NIN day is sold out. Most of us seem to be heading to Rock en Seine.
    Shite. Is Rock en Seine costly? (incl flights, etc)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Last time I checked, flights from Dublin would work out at about €100 return and the day ticket is €49. Then you've got accommodation on top of that.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Real fans don't need accommodation, that's what park benches are for

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    We'll be sipping wine on our riverside terrace overlooking Notre Dame and gaytown, contemplating getting the metro down to that little music thingy where that band from our youth are playing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Shite. Is Rock en Seine costly? (incl flights, etc)
    Camping at R en Seine is almost sold out , there is only a small one, and not so close. I will stay 30km further in a hostel, but in the end it will be pricy with all the transportations.
    At pukkelpop however, you can stay at the camping site, but then you have to buy a 3day ticket. The line-up is quite good to hang out though: www.pukkelpop.Be (train and bus in belgium to festival included in ticket)
    Last edited by pukkelpop; 04-25-2013 at 11:14 AM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Transport in Paris is cheap, compared to London.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Adrian Belew just posted on facebook he's practicing hard for the 45 songs trent sent him which will probably be played live on tour. It appears one of those songs will be The Warning.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Damn. Was hoping that link would provide a Red Rocks date. For those who never been there it's an incredible place to visit and see a show. It's a smaller stage though so the space restricts some of the lighting rigs. Pretty sure when LITS was there in '08, along with Tool in 2010, they had to rid of some gear.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Possible Winnipeg date... Friday, September 27th? hmm... http://www.last.fm/event/3568783+Nin...September+2013

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dates leaking out...can't be much longer for an official announcement...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I could be wrong, but I think Winnipeg may be the first date of the tour. Some bands have started their tours here, rehearsing the day before in an arena setting to make sure the show goes as planned, then doing the actual show the next day. Being centralized in Canada lets them go east, west, or south into the States. Plus the MTSC has very good acoustics, so they can work out any bugs in the P.A.. It's nice to dream that NIN would start here - I guess we'll see.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    If that Colorado dates holds true, then it's likely that the other shows on this portion of the arena tour will be in similar sized venues (1stBank center is 6,500 seats). Thinking in terms of Atlanta area venues, my guess would be for a stop at the Gwinnett Center.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I still think Trent will take a short 1-2 week break after Made In America, then start the tour up in mid September in LA, then Vegas, Colorado on the 16th, over to Portland, Seattle, Vancouver (hopefully! with a Winnipeg date Vancouver becomes more of a reality). Then go east in Canada, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon and/or Regina, Winnipeg then Minneapolis, out east for places like NYC, NJ,, Toronto, Montreal, Detroit, Atlanta etc down to Florida, up to Kansas, through Central USA WI, MT etc down to Texas and end at Voodoo. With everything I never named along the way.

That's my predicition anyway. I hope i'm right about the Vancouver/Canada part though. Would be nice to hit all the Canadian shows.

Does 40 shows seem a little too excessive for this tour? If it starts on Sept 15th and goes til Nov 1, that's about 45 days... that seems long for a tour leg doesn't it?

One things for sur, with that possible Winnipeg date, and the possibility of a Vancouver show now, I really feel jipped fopr having shelled out $2000 on Chicago (Lollapalooza) this summer... urgh, I wish Trent would have just announce all the dates at once... The funny, funny, funny thing is... we're stopping in Winnipeg on THE WAY to Chicago this summer to see friends and family. On man, that was poor planning. Now i'm gonna have to stop in Wpg again anyway for Nails a month later if that date is true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm hoping you're wrong because if the tour ends at Voodoo then that means Lolla will be their only Chicago stop, and that would suck for us fans who don't fuck with festivals.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skip niklas View Post
    I'm hoping you're wrong because if the tour ends at Voodoo then that means Lolla will be their only Chicago stop, and that would suck for us fans who don't fuck with festivals.
    I don't get it. Why does the lolla tour date have to be the only one in chicago? after made in america, the north american arenas leg will begin, I can see no reason why Trent would forget NIN fans in chicago, I bet you'll have your tour date confirmed along with the other dates

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ensanchecedor View Post
    I don't get it. Why does the lolla tour date have to be the only one in chicago? after made in america, the north american arenas leg will begin, I can see no reason why Trent would forget NIN fans in chicago, I bet you'll have your tour date confirmed along with the other dates
    Lollapalooza has a clause where the band can't play within a 300 mile radius of Chicago 6 months prior to, and 3 months after, the August dates. If NIN were to come back in the Chicago/WI/IN area it would be November at the earliest. I guess that all depends on how they planned the tour.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Lollapalooza has a clause where the band can't play within a 300 mile radius of Chicago 6 months prior to, and 3 months after, the August dates. If NIN were to come back in the Chicago/WI/IN area it would be November at the earliest. I guess that all depends on how they planned the tour.
    Ballsnacking shit butts... I live in California now but if I were to go see them it'd probably be during a visit to Chicago and I certainly do not wish to make that trip for Lollapalooza.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So with these unconfirmed dates being late summer I suddenly feel very hopeful for a nice and warm visit to New York. It's also quite likely by now that there won't be any more festival shows? I wonder how Roskilde dropped the ball on this...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope there'll be a complete European tour next year (including Vienna and Budapest) and they'll play more European festivals. (for example Øya in Norway. I want to travel to Oslo and Bergen anyway). Then I'll see them live in 2014. This year is very unlikely

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Today Zurich Openair lineup was updated with Artic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Tomahawk, Jessie Ware and more.

NIN are playing on August 29th.

http://zurichopenair.ch/ and tickets on sale here http://www.starticket.ch/0Showlist.asp

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    They'll play Asheville the weekend of October 25th through the 27th for the Mountain Oasis Music Summit along with the Reunited Neutral Milk Hotel...plan accordingly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Hello all, just received this email from @nin.com

nine inch nails will perform at mediolanum forum in milan on august 28.
    tomahawk are set to open the show, tickets available starting May 2nd http://www.ticketone.it/nine-inch-na...ts&kuid=462013

any old school Italian fan excited as much as me?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    NIN are also playing in Milan on August 28th, a day before the gig in Zurich.

What's interesting is that (according to this website) they're playing in a venue. Tomahawk are opening for them. If I'm not wrong, this is the first venue announced so far.

Tickets will be on sale from May 3rd at 10AM, starting from 40€ + booking expenses

(I'll be there too by the way)

http://www.ticketone.it/biglietti-ni...ix&kuid=462013

http://www.livenation.it/artist/nine-inch-nails-tickets

edit: @Pilgrim you posted it first ; )