Page 58 of 99 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    One or two people have.
    At that point, nobody had in this thread, but thanks for being a dick.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker973 View Post
    At that point, nobody had in this thread, but thanks for being a dick.
    because it's the wrong thread. he wasn't being a dick, he was actually being helpful, and attempting to do so in a humorous way. lighten up! new NIN!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    because it's the wrong thread. he wasn't being a dick, he was actually being helpful, and attempting to do so in a humorous way. lighten up! new NIN!
    That was my whole point, the thread had devolved into bitching and moaning about Adrian Belew. There was a temporary lull before the dates/song were announced. I tried to lighten things up, and got snarked at.

New song rocks though!

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Boston and Kan City, keep them dates comin'

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Holy hell, Godspeed and NIN on the same bill? That is goddamn amazing. Sadly I doubt I'll be able to swing an east coast trip - I've been burning through all my vacation this year (on already-expensive trips, no less), so I'll probably have to miss out on that. No matter! Also, it's been awhile since I've had to travel further than Chicago to catch a tour, it'll be fun to see St. Paul/Minneapolis again.

Relatedly, is anyone else amused by the "this is the full-on NIN live experience realized as we never could before" hyperbole? I mean, I'm sure the tour will as usual be fucking awesome, but the previous full-on NIN live experiences I've been to have not exactly been shabby.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Sweet! Definitely going to Boston and Brooklyn. Hopefully also Montreal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    no northern california dates? 2nd leg?

i know there is outside lands, but meh.
    Last edited by sigh; 06-06-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    presale info up on nin.tour.com

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    presale info up on nin.tour.com
    Oh Jesus. Time to start planning.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Ah, fucking hell.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Those have got to be VIP, right?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Do you think TR would do VIP tickets?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    I would guess that those are for seats and $50 is for the floor. But still, *raises eyebrows*. I hope this is a ticketmaster price hike. IIRC fan tickets were cheaper in 2009 than public tickets.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Oh Jesus. Time to start planning.
    Presale for St. Louis is two Mondays from now...which is awesome because I get paid that Friday before...but sucks cause it's at 1 o clock. I may just leave work a bit early to get the presale tickets at my house and then come back.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    I would guess that those are for seats and $50 is for the floor. But still, *raises eyebrows*. I hope this is a ticketmaster price hike. IIRC fan tickets were cheaper in 2009 than public tickets.
    I think the 120 is for floor and first two sections of seats. 50 is for nose bleed.

Definitely not vip.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    When actually was the last time Trent did VIP/meet and greet/soundcheck stuff?

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    We’ve also announced our new tour, Tension 2013, coming this fall to North America. Picking up where Lights in the Sky left off, this is the full-on NIN live experience realized as we never could before.

I'm afraid this is not meant for the EU festivals.

If we want to see special visuals, EU people need to cross the ocean again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    "Tension 2013" sounds a bit gay.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Darn. Was hoping for another Philly date that wasn't a festival. Looks like I'm sitting this one out.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fixate View Post
    Darn. Was hoping for another Philly date that wasn't a festival. Looks like I'm sitting this one out.
    He'd mentioned earlier that they were going to be touring extensively through 2014 - I'm guessing there'll be at least another round of touring once this is over. I'd be pretty surprised if they didn't play a non-festival show in the Chicago region before this is all over, for one.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Seemingly important bits of info

5) Once you've added tickets ("items") and you reach the "confirm items" page displaying your ticket locations, please head this WARNING: The "REQUEST NEW ITEMS" button WILL RELEASE the tickets currently on your screen. If you are satisfied with your tickets and wish to purchase additional dates, then continue to the next screen ("choose delivery method" page) where the "REQUEST MORE ITEMS" button will allow you to select tickets for additional dates.

7) The presales are only for a portion of the overall tickets available to the show. So don’t worry, if you miss out; you’ll still be able to purchase tickets. Once a NIN.com presale has sold out, we’ll share information on how to access presales through other outlets and the general public onsale, but please note that tickets purchased through other outlets will not include early entry into the venue. (as with HTDA, it seems... instant Ticketmaster links)

3) Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. Except in New York state where only registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale AND select the will call ticket delivery option will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH ANY OTHER PRESALE DO NOT INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY.

(NY law doesn't allow will-call only ticketing, so they have to allow you the option to take mail delivery of tickets. This appears to be saying if you opt to take mail delivery of NY venue tickets, you lose your presale early entry privileges.)

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    3) Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public.

Wonder if they want their sign back?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Seemingly important bits of info

5) Once you've added tickets ("items") and you reach the "confirm items" page displaying your ticket locations, please head this WARNING: The "REQUEST NEW ITEMS" button WILL RELEASE the tickets currently on your screen. If you are satisfied with your tickets and wish to purchase additional dates, then continue to the next screen ("choose delivery method" page) where the "REQUEST MORE ITEMS" button will allow you to select tickets for additional dates.

7) The presales are only for a portion of the overall tickets available to the show. So don’t worry, if you miss out; you’ll still be able to purchase tickets. Once a NIN.com presale has sold out, we’ll share information on how to access presales through other outlets and the general public onsale, but please note that tickets purchased through other outlets will not include early entry into the venue. (as with HTDA, it seems... instant Ticketmaster links)

3) Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. Except in New York state where only registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale AND select the will call ticket delivery option will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH ANY OTHER PRESALE DO NOT INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY.

(NY law doesn't allow will-call only ticketing, so they have to allow you the option to take mail delivery of tickets. This appears to be saying if you opt to take mail delivery of NY venue tickets, you lose your presale early entry privileges.)

I forgot about all this stuff. I'm glad you guys are going through this shit before we are.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tickets for the Montreal show will range from 63 $ to 114 $
    Not sure if it includes taxes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I can't wait for the site to crash with tickets in my cart only to find out that they were never there in the first place!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    oh how i miss the old days with the spiral and such... i'll be trying for either brooklyn or newark. i live in pa, but state college is pretty far in comparison. bummed that there's no philly date besides the festival. hoping for a second leg. then maybe it'll fall outside of the "play festival, wait 6 months to play in the city" thing.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Los Angeles and Las Vegas, here I come!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I'm so excited, I just can't hide it!
    I am doing Atlanta and the 2 Florida shows for sure, and if I can afford I'll try to tackle NC too. God I missed this rush! I love everything about going to see NIN: the road trips, the crappy food on the road, cheap hotel rooms, all of it. It's pure happiness.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reznor2112 View Post
    When actually was the last time Trent did VIP/meet and greet/soundcheck stuff?
    2009 for Eric De La Cruz Foundation