Page 59 of 99 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,770 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfkiller View Post
    Yo I need some midwest Chicago love outside of festival stuff. WTFs and such!
    I'll bet there will be another leg next year that includes Chicago. Only one show in CA? Got to be more dates.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by butter_hole View Post
    hey hey hey the COS page mentions Belew...Is he maybe in the band after all?
    Pitchfork still says he's out. CoS is still behind maybe?

Official word would be much appreciated...

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    If a Chicago date is announced, it'll be after Lollapalooza. Most festival contracts prohibit an artist from announcing a show until after the festival, same with No-Cal. Surprised the only TX date is San Antonio, thought Dallas would get one, Houston, too close to New Orleans (somebody get this reference), then again TR still has a bad taste in his mouth from the Austin NINJA show since the crowd sucked. I would love to see GY!BE again, but EITS are good, they're local boys, so if you miss them here, you'll have a chance to see them in a few months. I'm hoping the audience not comprised of ETS members is respectful of the opening acts. I remember the hate Deerhunter got, and I'm afraid these two bands could experience it from the dudes that just want to hear hits.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Has anyone signed in to your nin.com account yet? I tried and it took me to the new NIN page but it didn't show me as logged in so, I am curious about pre-sales for already signed up members. Any thoughts?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Re: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Rob confirmed on twitter that there will be two different productions. One for festivals and one for arena.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Star View Post
    Has anyone signed in to your nin.com account yet? I tried and it took me to the new NIN page but it didn't show me as logged in so, I am curious about pre-sales for already signed up members. Any thoughts?
    Yeah, it's kinda weird... you login and there is no place to like update your profile/settings or view any of your personal account details. I log in and it just takes me back to the tour page, and on the upper right hand corner (in barely visable grey font) it says "logout"

So... I assume when you log in with your old details that is it. Nowhere to update your details.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Last edited by jessamineny; 06-06-2013 at 02:37 PM. Reason: p.s. you have to be signed in for the link to work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn you Trent for not coming any closer than 5 hours from me.

Hope that changes if/when more shows are announced.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbadjesus View Post
    Any Philly people want to set up some sort of carpooling thing to Newark or Brooklyn?

I ain't got no cah, and I prefer not to travel alone in NJ whenever possible.
    I'm going to take megabus or bolt bus to NYC, NJ transit goes from Philly straight to within 2-3 blocks of the Newark show. Also, Megabus goes to DC.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thank you, for that. I haven't had time to look around the new site yet. I appreciate your help.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Rob confirmed on twitter that there will be two different productions. One for festivals and one for arena.
    Actually his words were "One for the summer festivals, totally different for Fall." There two festival dates among the Tension 2013 fall tour so looks like they will get the same production as the arena tour.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Ah, big surprise the nin.com account info was my place from 6 years ago, which I have moved 3x since then, haha!

Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    If they aren't doing a live dvd again, I swear, something is gonna get hurt

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moebius View Post
    Actually his words were "One for the summer festivals, totally different for Fall." There two festival dates among the Tension 2013 fall tour so looks like they will get the same production as the arena tour.
    Yes you are correct forgot about those two festivals. Seems as the tour page is now split by what production they'll get.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    If a Chicago date is announced, it'll be after Lollapalooza. Most festival contracts prohibit an artist from announcing a show until after the festival, same with No-Cal. Surprised the only TX date is San Antonio, thought Dallas would get one, Houston, too close to New Orleans (somebody get this reference), then again TR still has a bad taste in his mouth from the Austin NINJA show since the crowd sucked. I would love to see GY!BE again, but EITS are good, they're local boys, so if you miss them here, you'll have a chance to see them in a few months. I'm hoping the audience not comprised of ETS members is respectful of the opening acts. I remember the hate Deerhunter got, and I'm afraid these two bands could experience it from the dudes that just want to hear hits.
    Looking at when a norcal show might be tucked into the current dates, the possibilities look like 11/7 or 11/17? I'm not holding my breath, but it would be cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    My guess is NIN will be headlining the Sunday of Fun Fun Fun Fest in Austin on November 10th. There's an El Paso show on the 11th and a Phoenix show on the 9th, so it makes sense. The Lineup for Fun Fun Fun is yet to be released and this would explain the lack of NIN on the Austin City Limits lineup. There also looks to be room to add at least another California show around the already announced LA date. The reference is because of Voodoo yeah?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Beach View Post
    Well that raises more questions than it answers.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Hrmm. I wonder why...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Well, fuck me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    It seems that Ticketmaster is the ticket broker. For pre-sales it wasn't Ticketmaster but was Ticketmaster used for the general sales last time? My memory sucks sorry.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The presale tickets should be coming directly from the band, with Modlife as the intermediary.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Great thanks!

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Belew posted again:

hey folks, before this goes too far let me say this: I greatly respect trent and the music he makes. no one is at fault. we both agreed it just was not working. I'm sorry to disappoint anyone. that really hurts. but NIN will do an amazing show and I am back where I belong: creating FLUX.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    The presale tickets should be coming directly from the band, with Modlife as the intermediary.
    Ahhh, nin.com server crashes. Good ole days of 2009. YAAAAAYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... :/ To be fair I think that's the only way they can do it, and not sure what kind of updates the NIN camp has done to possibly avoid the issue. Hell, trying to get Lollapalooza tix was a fucking mess and I missed out on that- and they probably have better resources than some bands web site. /my_rambling]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Hrmm. I wonder why...

Trent probably showed him the tour schedule and he said ''fuck that''.

I doubt NIN plays Fun Fun Fun. If that was the case, then the same radius clause that is part of any other festival would go into effect. Why the hell would they play San Antonio, if theyre just going to go up the road and play Austin? And I dont think FFF can afford it, they also dont have the production capabilities to do it. Also, that would equate into at least 4 shows in a row, thats not happening.

Best case scenerio for the gap in between SA and L.A. is a date in San Francisco or theres another date in L.A.. The 17th is not a possibility at all. That exists so the production can travel to Portland in a timely manner. The truck drivers can only drive a certain number of hours per day. And again for the whole FFF theory, traveling from PhX to Austin is a lot farther than Phx to El Paso, again production constraints.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Ahhh, nin.com server crashes. Good ole days of 2009. YAAAAAYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... :/ To be fair I think that's the only way they can do it, and not sure what kind of updates the NIN camp has done to possibly avoid the issue. Hell, trying to get Lollapalooza tix was a fucking mess and I missed out on that- and they probably have better resources than some bands web site. /my_rambling]
    Sorry if the context wasn't clear... I was answering Star's question in the previous post about whether Ticketmaster was the ticket broker. The "should" was saying "this is how it should happen, if it follows past experiences"... not a commentary on "this is how I think things should go."

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Please Crom, let there be a non Lola Chicago date...

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Trent probably showed him the tour schedule and he said ''fuck that''.
    Or when he showed him the non-waiver he had to sign. How many mic stand do you think Belew can dodge before getting one right one the kisser?

Mentioned
    174 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Belew posted again:
    FINALLY confirmed