Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 84 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,220 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    Hello,

As per band management request, name changes on ticket orders held at Will Call are not allowed for this event. We apologize but we will not be able to honor your request as there are no exceptions to this policy.

Thank you,
    Ticketing Customer Service Dept

//

well fuck you kindly.

Fucking break, man.

So now I have gotta hassle my friend for 100$ whose account I bought the ticket under, with my CC info.
    Wow, this is really, really lame. Sorry for your misfortune. Your friend's friends can't reschedule the wedding ? Makes sense that they do this though. They are trying to avoid scalpers with the presales. If they allowed you to do this, just about anyone could buy presale tickets then turn around and sell them on Ebay and change the name on the will call. The rule is awesome, how it affected you is not. I hope in the end you guys are able to figure something out. Is the wedding actually at night? Because to hit a wedding during the day and skip the reception at night for a NIN show, that does not seem too rude unless you are part of it(also depends on who's wedding it is too). I would talk to your friend and figure out where the priority really is. Figure out your time window as fr as when the wedding is vs. the concert.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    the new NIN song is the greatest song ever....totally

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Seriously, I do get the whole antiscalping thing, and rarely do I bitch about anything from the NIN camp, but they're taking this a little too far. Plans change, dude.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    Seriously, I do get the whole antiscalping thing, and rarely do I bitch about anything from the NIN camp, but they're taking this a little too far. Plans change, dude.
    I agree pre-sale is far from perfect, but they clearly state everything in the that page:

* All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not purchase tickets for a show you are not certain you can attend.

http://tour.nin.com/ticket-info

PRESALE TICKETING INFORMATION

Prior to attempting to purchase tickets in an upcoming presale, PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TEXT.
    1) You must have a free NIN.com account established before you will be allowed access to the presales. If you have an account, please make sure you have your login information on hand and are logged in prior to the pre-sale time. If you do not have an account, CLICK HERE to register for a free account. Please do this as soon as possible, not when the pre-sale begins.
    2) The pre-sale tickets available from NIN.com are non-transferable and the will call name must match the name on your NIN.com account - THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES. Your tickets will have your name printed on them, and you must show matching valid government-issued photo ID at the venue in order to pick up your tickets. THE REGISTERED NIN.COM MEMBER PICKING UP TICKETS MUST IMMEDIATELY ENTER THE VENUE WITH THE REST OF HIS OR HER PARTY. YOU CANNOT PICK UP TICKETS UNLESS YOUR ENTIRE PARTY IS WITH YOU AND YOU CANNOT HAND YOUR TICKETS TO SOMEONE ELSE AFTER YOU HAVE PICKED THEM UP. VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS WILL RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF YOUR TICKETS WITHOUT A REFUND. This is to prevent scalping and to ensure that tickets go directly to fans at a reasonable price.
    *As required by state law, presale tickets for all shows in New York state will include mail/shipping as a delivery option in addition to will call. Those mail/shipping delivery tickets will be sent to buyers in early September 2013 (for tickets sold in the June 2013 presales).
    3) Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. Except in New York state where only registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale AND select the will call ticket delivery option will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public. TICKETS PURCHASED THROUGH ANY OTHER PRESALE DO NOT INCLUDE EARLY ENTRY.
    4) A limited number of tickets will be available. There is a two (2) ticket limit per member per show and tickets can be purchased for multiple dates.
    5) Once you've added tickets ("items") and you reach the "confirm items" page displaying your ticket locations, please head this WARNING: The "REQUEST NEW ITEMS" button WILL RELEASE the tickets currently on your screen. If you are satisfied with your tickets and wish to purchase additional dates, then continue to the next screen ("choose delivery method" page) where the "REQUEST MORE ITEMS" button will allow you to select tickets for additional dates.
    6) NIN.com member pre-sales will remain open until 5:00 PM (local time to venue) on the Thursday after the pre-sale begins, or until ticket supplies are exhausted.
    7) The presales are only for a portion of the overall tickets available to the show. So don’t worry, if you miss out; you’ll still be able to purchase tickets. Once a NIN.com presale has sold out, we’ll share information on how to access presales through other outlets and the general public onsale, but please note that tickets purchased through other outlets will not include early entry into the venue.
    PRESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Purchasing tickets through the NIN.com pre-sale means you have agreed to the following terms and conditions. Please read carefully before purchasing tickets from NIN.com via Musictoday.
    ELIGIBILITY
    * You must be a registered nin.com member to participate.
    * All pre-sale ticketing is on a first come, first served basis. Ticketing inventory is reserved when carted. Purchases are confirmed when check out is completed within the given check out time frame (note the countdown clock on your screen).
    PURCHASING TICKETS
    * NIN.com pre-sale tickets will be available online only. No phone, e-mail, or mail orders will be accepted.
    * There is a two (2) ticket limit per registered NIN.com member, per show.
    * Pre-sale tickets are limited. NIN.com does not guarantee tickets for all eligible members.
    * Pre-sale ticket purchases are processed through the checkout within the NIN/Musictoday online store.
    * Ticket prices will vary.
    * You may use someone else's card to purchase tickets; however, only the NIN.com account holder may collect the tickets at will call on the day of the show. Unauthorized purchases will not be honored. IMPORTANT: The tickets will be available at the venue ticket pick-up location under the NIN.com member's FIRST AND LAST NAME and NOT the name on the credit card. You cannot transfer a NIN.com ticket purchase to any other name.
    * We do not guarantee tickets to additional shows which could be added after the official tour announcement, but we will generate an opportunity for NIN.com members to reserve tickets if possible. Information will be posted on NIN.com if and when this happens.
    * All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No exchanges. No name transfers. No exceptions. Please do not purchase tickets for a show you are not certain you can attend.
    * Reselling or "handing off" of NIN.com tickets will result in the revocation of all future registered member privileges directly from NIN.com/Musictoday. If the registered NIN.com member does not use the ticket to immediately enter the venue with his or her party, the terms of sale have been violated and the tickets forfeited without a refund.
    SEATING
    * NIN.com reserves the best publicly available seats in the house for NIN.com member tickets.
    DISTRIBUTION
    * Will call tickets will be distributed at the designated NIN.com will call location on the day of the show only. As required by state law, presale tickets for all shows in New York state will include mail/shipping as a delivery option in addition to will call. Those mail/shipping delivery tickets will be sent to buyers in early September 2013 (for tickets sold in the June 2013 presales).
    * Registered members who purchase through this NIN.com pre-sale AND are picking up their tickets from the designated NIN.com will call location will be allowed early entry with their party 15 minutes before doors open to the general public.
    * You must show a valid government-issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, school ID, etc.) to collect your tickets at the designated NIN.com will call location. No exceptions.
    * The NIN.com/Musictoday member whose account was used to purchase the tickets must be present to collect the tickets on the day of the show. No exceptions.
    * THERE WILL BE NO WILL CALL NAME CHANGES FOR ANY SHOWS.

NIN.COM PRESALE TICKETING FAQ

We know NIN fans have had a lot of questions about ticketing for the upcoming shows, so we've put together a list of answers to frequently asked questions. Please read these FAQs below carefully and return to this page for future updates as additional questions may be addressed.
    When I was selecting tickets, if I refreshed the page, better tickets came up. Was that a malfunction?
    Tickets placed in a cart are unavailable to other buyers. If you refresh/empty your cart, those tickets become available again so the constant shifting of ticket availability will cause some quality inconsistencies. Also, a declined credit card can also cause tickets to go back into the pool of available tickets.
    Is there a fee to purchase in a NIN.com presale?
    The presales were set up to break even. The cost is factored in to the ticket prices and while it covers things like custom ticket stock, the majority of the funds cover additional security and personnel to staff the ticket pick up station and early entrance.
    When I pick up my club tickets will I then need to get in line with the general public?
    No. NIN.com presale ticket pickup and entrance to the venue happens at the same time. You only have to wait in one line. In fact, you must go straight into the venue as you pick up your tickets - you will not have the option to go back to your car, etc., so when you get in the line, make sure you have your whole party with you and be prepared to enter the venue.
    If I bought 2 NIN.com presale tickets and only 1 of us are there, can I still pick up our tickets?
    No - your entire party must be with you at the time you pick up your NIN.com presale tickets as they will be checked against ID's and scanned right away as you enter the venue.
    Are all of the presale tickets Will Call only?
    ALL NIN.com presale tickets are Will Call ONLY (except in NY state as required by law).
    Will NIN.com presale ticket buyers get to enter the venues before the general public?
    Yes, presale ticket buyers will get in to the venue 15 minutes prior to the general public (except for NY state shows where only NIN.com presale buyers who select the "will call" delivery option will receive early entry). The exact time will be posted and emailed to presale buyers.How much do tickets cost?
    Ticket prices will vary from venue to venue. Prices for the tour as a whole will range from $29.50 to $104 USD depending on seat location/GA floor access (plus applicable service charges). The tickets available in the nin.com presales are among the best available ticket locations therefore presale prices will range from $75 to $104 USD.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Dude....
    yeah - plans change - and thats why the text made it VERY CLEAR that if you are to buy those tickets from the NIN presale - that there are no later name changes. He had the choice to NOT buy those tickets and just buy regular presale tix or the regular onsale tix. Seriously dude - the text was very clear - They arent taking things "too far" - they are taking them EXACTLY to the point that was made clear before you bought the tickets.
    If you truly "get" the anti-scalping thing, and took the warning seriously - that we all saw, about reading the text about the terms of the presale tickets - then it would have been clear what the risk was.
    None of you really have room to complain about anything except your own behavior.

I bought tix and am taking a risk too - I am going to meet someone in Canada to see a show with these tickets - knowing if work gets in the way - which it sometimes does for me, I will not only not make the show - but I know that BOTH tickets will go to waste as they wont be able to be used unless Im there. I am not under any impression that I will be accommodated when I decide the terms laid out arent fair.

I dont blame him for asking if they could accommodate you - but if they cant, you only have yourself to blame. No one else went "too far". He went "too far" by buying the tickets and either not reading the "fine print" or not taking it seriously.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That list of terms gets longer and longer every tour - haha
    So how many times in that long bit of text does it say "no name changes... and no transferring the tickets"?
    I saw 5 by just quickly scanning over the whole thing.

Sigh - there are just too many people out there with comprehension, or self-entitlement issues. That is why these lists of rules and terms for EVERYTHING in the good ol' Litigious States of America just get longer and longer and more repetitive. Its sad it has come to this...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_bearded View Post
    Wow, this is really, really lame. Sorry for your misfortune. Your friend's friends can't reschedule the wedding ? Makes sense that they do this though. They are trying to avoid scalpers with the presales. If they allowed you to do this, just about anyone could buy presale tickets then turn around and sell them on Ebay and change the name on the will call. The rule is awesome, how it affected you is not. I hope in the end you guys are able to figure something out. Is the wedding actually at night? Because to hit a wedding during the day and skip the reception at night for a NIN show, that does not seem too rude unless you are part of it(also depends on who's wedding it is too). I would talk to your friend and figure out where the priority really is. Figure out your time window as fr as when the wedding is vs. the concert.
    I know...I know...the SCALPERS...but fuck, what the fucking hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash512 View Post
    Shit DOES change. Common shit!

Literally the day after I was told my friend wanted to go, and I succeeded to get her her ticket under her nin.com account, as well as mine and my girlfriend's (2 on MY nin.com account), my friend regretfully tells me she has a wedding to go to. Wrong part of the country, so both events can't happen.

Now my friend gets to pay me over 100 dollars just because and nobody attends the show where there was a pre-sale ticket had.

I'm pretty sure there must be a way to make this setup a little more balanced for real life situations that management was too lazy to look into. Or else...they should just say in the text...truly..."Get fucked. Fuck off."

Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    Dude....
    yeah - plans change - and thats why the text made it VERY CLEAR that if you are to buy those tickets from the NIN presale - that there are no later name changes. He had the choice to NOT buy those tickets and just buy regular presale tix or the regular onsale tix. Seriously dude - the text was very clear - They arent taking things "too far" - they are taking them EXACTLY to the point that was made clear before you bought the tickets.
    If you truly "get" the anti-scalping thing, and took the warning seriously - that we all saw, about reading the text about the terms of the presale tickets - then it would have been clear what the risk was.
    None of you really have room to complain about anything except your own behavior.

I bought tix and am taking a risk too - I am going to meet someone in Canada to see a show with these tickets - knowing if work gets in the way - which it sometimes does for me, I will not only not make the show - but I know that BOTH tickets will go to waste as they wont be able to be used unless Im there. I am not under any impression that I will be accommodated when I decide the terms laid out arent fair.

I dont blame him for asking if they could accommodate you - but if they cant, you only have yourself to blame. No one else went "too far". He went "too far" by buying the tickets and either not reading the "fine print" or not taking it seriously.
    lol I was helping a friend...who really, really WAS serious at the time...and it was done. I fucking scored her a ticket! With my credit card. Because it made sense.

And...next day...yada yada...you should know the rest.

You really are going out of your way to make me out to be some flaming shithead. It's funny, because I couldn't do that to someone in my shoes. Have a nice day!
    Last edited by Amaro; 06-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    You should borrow your friend's ID for the weekend and have a similar looking girl pick up the extra ticket.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    You should borrow your friend's ID for the weekend and have a similar looking girl pick up the extra ticket.
    Haha right? Yeah, man...

Any heavier set African American women around here wanting to go to the Cleveland show?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    shouldnt be a problem to find one in cleveland. put an ad on craigslist.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ahhhh - you said "flaming shithead", not me. If you read closely, I am reacting more to the comment that they are going "too far" than anything YOU said actually. I get sick of seeing all the entitled attitudes bitching about this and that crying foul and how unfair your fan experience is.
    But even you yourself ARE saying that this must mean that management was just "too lazy" to look into things to make them more accommodating to people that dont heed clear warnings.
    ARe you kidding me?
    Can you imagine what it takes to do all this? I mean REALLY try to imagine it, never mind the cost. How many other major acts even bother doing such a thing to accommodate fans, JUST to make sure some good seats get into the hands of the fans. If Im not mistaken - Trent and Co has to BUY these seats from the promoter and then run a sale deciding prices, logistics for thousands of fans - at EVERY show.
    "Too lazy"? How exactly would you run a policy that people can change names after purchase and make sure scalpers dont buy these tickets and resell them for more? For THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of tickets.

The warnings of the terms were more than clear - everyone who decided to buy under their NIN.com id took the same gamble that the tickets may go unused. Maybe they will work to accommodate people in the coming days ahead - and your situation is unfortunate, or hers- or whatever - but I just have little sympathy for people who cry foul or "lazy" when their problem is their own creation.
    Its just my opinion, and I never said you are a flaming shithead, nor do I think it now.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Powhatan View Post
    ahhhh - you said "flaming shithead", not me. If you read closely, I am reacting more to the comment that they are going "too far" than anything YOU said actually. I get sick of seeing all the entitled attitudes bitching about this and that crying foul and how unfair your fan experience is.
    But even you yourself ARE saying that this must mean that management was just "too lazy" to look into things to make them more accommodating to people that dont heed clear warnings.
    ARe you kidding me?
    Can you imagine what it takes to do all this? I mean REALLY try to imagine it, never mind the cost. How many other major acts even bother doing such a thing to accommodate fans, JUST to make sure some good seats get into the hands of the fans. If Im not mistaken - Trent and Co has to BUY these seats from the promoter and then run a sale deciding prices, logistics for thousands of fans - at EVERY show.
    "Too lazy"? How exactly would you run a policy that people can change names after purchase and make sure scalpers dont buy these tickets and resell them for more? For THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of tickets.

The warnings of the terms were more than clear - everyone who decided to buy under their NIN.com id took the same gamble that the tickets may go unused. Maybe they will work to accommodate people in the coming days ahead - and your situation is unfortunate, or hers- or whatever - but I just have little sympathy for people who cry foul or "lazy" when their problem is their own creation.
    Its just my opinion, and I never said you are a flaming shithead, nor do I think it now.
    I took your replies as general statements but that you were lumping me in them.

When I say "make me out to be" a flaming shithead, that doesn't mean you explicitly said it...it's just this delivery you're laying down, and as mentioned above, I thought I personally was in the line of your "attack."

The warnings are clear...yep, I GOT IT. I understood it on the ticket day, even... It didn't matter at the time. How much doubt can I raise before I'm about to prepare ticket onslaught mode?
    Last edited by Amaro; 06-21-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I'm not saying the policies aren't clearly stated, I'm saying it's exaggerated. What are we supposed to do? Hold back from buying tickets in case plans change somewhere along the way? I've bought tickets for 5 shows this year, and three of those were bought through the nin.com presales. Should anything happen... like say someone in my family dies or I get really sick by then half a year from now... or my car breaks down or I miss the bus or whatever... I'm just fucked. I know, I've been warned, but it's just not such a consumer-friendly policy, and if I want the best seats in the house, I don't have much choice.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    If the rules weren't in place there would be zero point in having a pre-sale "for the fans". A scalper could come up with some excuses and either sell the tickets or attempt to get a refund if the cant make some coin off it.

There is no other way to do this. I'm buying through pre-sale and I know I could be fucked as well. *knocks on wood*
    We can't have it both ways, and I'm probably beating a dead horse by posting this.
    Last edited by Krazy; 06-21-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Don't bother contacting Musictoday.com or modlife.com and getting any help from either of them. They've been completely useless helping my girlfriend and I out with our situation. This was absolutely the worst presale I've ever taken part in for any band. EVER! From the error messages I was getting (as were many other people) when trying to buy tickets to them cancelling my girlfriend's order that was purchased under her NIN.com account but using my credit card after I had used the same credit card for a purchase under my NIN.com account. Which is not in violation of the ticket policy and they even confirmed that wasn't in violation of the ticket policy but since they've already cancelled the order they tell me they can't reverse it and are standing by it. Such f'ing bullshit!

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If the rules weren't in place there would be zero point in having a pre-sale "for the fans". A scalper could come up with some excuses and either sell the tickets or attempt to get a refund if the cant make some coin off it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    There is no other way to do this. I'm buying through pre-sale and I know I could be fucked as well. *knocks on wood*
    We can't have it both ways, and I'm probably beating a dead horse by posting this.
    This. The policies aren't exaggerated. They're the only way it can be done to assure that the best seats go to fans. There is no practical way to implement and police "exceptions" for Will Call changes. If they say "no name changes, unless there's a wedding", then suddenly every scalper will have a "wedding".

If you cannot abide the risks involved with buying these kinds of tickets, then these tickets are not for you. You should buy regular tickets that you can get mailed to you so you can resell them if you want/need to. Don't worry. Rest assured that some other superfan will get the tickets that you don't buy during the fan pre-sale, and that they won't go to scummy scalpers. Because of the policies.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    It's interesting to look at the interactive seat maps on Ticketmaster for the various dates to see how sales are doing.

For example, Toronto, ON, it looks like there are only about 50 seats in the entire arena left, mostly nosebleed singles. Raleigh, NC, in contrast, looks like it's only sold about 20% of the seats.

Other full shows:
    Washington, DC - only nosebleeds available
    Brooklyn, NY - only nosebleeds available

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Looks like they have the opportunity on the schedule. Maybe they'll add another show in both the Washington and NYC areas.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    To be fair with regards to the NIN presale and people having to make risky split decisions and unsure what the future holds in regards to potential obstacles i mean it was kinda short notice to begin with....

I mean to yet again compare a tour with Lights in the Sky, now i didn't do the NIN.com presale at the time but i sure as shit remembered the dates being announced somewhere around the end of March or into April? and the tickets didn't even go on sale until May (at least for my show which was 4th on the tour for LITS over NA) so that gave you some time to save up some money at least (or have more opportunity to not be smart and find yourself broke by the time the ticket sale rolls around).

Couple that with the fact that the show would only be a couple months later and not five fucking months down the road.

Some people just don't have that kind of foresight in life.

Why couldn't the tickets have gone on sale in August at the very least?

I know they're all riding the hype train with these festivals and the single release but come on the album doesn't even come out until September... concert tickets about a month out would have been perfect and then you get your album then low and behold your show is only a month+ away.
    Last edited by thelastdisciple; 06-22-2013 at 12:38 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Got mah tix for me and my sister for the Vancouver show!

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Haha never in my life did I think I would see someone bitch about concert tickets going on sale too far in advance. I think the system is sound. Sorry to those who got screwed, it does suck and I do feel for you, but honestly I have to agree that you shouldn't have purchased them if you weren't 100% sure you could make it and/or comfortable with said risk. I've got nin presale tix every time I've tried because of these policies (except this last time for the Toronto show, due to those stupid cart/currency issues, but I did get an apology email alongside a pre-presale ticket opportunity that got me exactly what I wanted so I can hardly complain) and if they weren't like that my luck would probably have been much different. This is the internet. You make an exception for one sorry sounding situation and then you open yourself up to all kinds of requests. For those who aren't comfortable locking in - there were multiples presales and the gen TM onsale. If I wasn't 100%, I'd rather get slightly worse tickets to the show I know I could sell, then risk losing money on nothing, but that's just me. At the end of the day I don't need to be front row sucking Trent off, I just need to be in the building. Now for the flaws, because nothing is perfect. IF you paid with a credit card, but for whatever reason you put a different name on the will call pick up, as the card holder you should still legally be able to pick them up. That is not circumventing the system nor should it be at all inconvenient for the ticket broker. You are entitled to what you paid for. I hope that this is the case and you would receive entry if you showed up with your id and credit card. As for Magro, your friend asked you to do something, you did it. If they are any friend at all they will reimburse the cash no questions asked. And if they won't they aren't much of a friend at all. Either way it's your friend with the issue, or your issue with the friend, I don't see where your issue with musictoday comes from. Because they didn't break their policy for you because of your super special story? Meh.One thing they should do though, is try to ensure the tickets don't go to waste in some way, because that's pretty criminal. Whether it's a day of rush line, or charging 80-90% of the fee intially, with a 24 hour opt out window prior to the show to save a few bucks if you know you can't make it; anything so those remaining tickets could go back on sale or beput to use. It should be lucrative enough, sincethey would be charging twice for the same ticket basically. But I'm not sure how often this stuff happens. Would be interesting to know how many pre sale tix on average go to waste per show.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentofChaos View Post
    I have to agree that you shouldn't have purchased them if you weren't 100% sure you could make it and/or comfortable with said risk
    You are always 100% sure before buying... until shit happens.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I think that there should be a way to cancel the tickets for a partial refund (minus processing fees, etc) up to at least one week after sales.
    That's all I'm going to say because I don't want to get into a bitch fest one way or the other.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

The REAL moral of this story, as painful as it is, is never EVER buy tickets for somebody else. It's a sad truth but it's reality. I NEVER do it anymore. People just aren't reliable

And don't buy ANY tickets unless you want to be stuck with them if you can't go.

Hell, I blow off shows and throw out the tickets when the weather sucks or there's an important hockey game on. To me, the second i hit the "Purchase" button, my money just got set on fire, poof. Gone.
    Last edited by allegro; 06-22-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    That's what I do for every show I go to. At least GA floor ones. No need to bombrush the stage to get to that rail spot. Not my thing.
    I'd have this mentality too had I not always had seats for the 3 times I had seen NIN previously...since I got GA floor this time, I think I'm going try and get as close as I can.

That being said, when does everyone who usually plans on being rail people get there? I'm thinking 2 o clock might be EXTREMELY early...

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    when does everyone who usually plans on being rail people get there? I'm thinking 2 o clock might be EXTREMELY early...
    Oh, my sweet summer child...

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Oh, my sweet summer child...
    What do I know about fear? 0_O

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Agent of Chaos said it simply...there should at least be a rule that allows the credit card holder in if the Will Call name holder can't be there. In cases like mine this logic sure would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    I'd have this mentality too had I not always had seats for the 3 times I had seen NIN previously...since I got GA floor this time, I think I'm going try and get as close as I can.

That being said, when does everyone who usually plans on being rail people get there? I'm thinking 2 o clock might be EXTREMELY early...
    2 p.m. on the day of the show? If so, let's wind the clocks back 12 hours...that's infinitely better. I can almost assure you a fine up-close spot with that. In general if you're wanting close to the stage as possible start lining up in the early a.m. sometime. Shoot for 6 a.m.
    Last edited by Amaro; 06-22-2013 at 08:34 AM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    But in your case that would give you three tickets, which you are not entitled to.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    But in your case that would give you three tickets, which you are not entitled to.
    This is fucking true...(damn) But if the other two had been purchased with my girlfriend's CC, say, the rule probably still could've been in place so buyers weren't so shut out of options.
    Last edited by Amaro; 06-22-2013 at 08:52 AM.