Page 76 of 99 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magrão View Post
    A "ticket release" system...a process in which a ticket holder starts that indicates to MusicToday the release of his/her ticket because he/she can no longer attend the show. MusicToday receives the notice, and upon receiving and once clearing the full payment (fees included) from the new party (a friend, a somebody that was tipped off about the ticket, whatever) to buy said ticket, the original ticket buyer gets a refund minus the service fees.
    LOL, seriously??? Dude, it's clear you just don't get it. Here's what's wrong with your suggestion.

Under your proposal, I could have bought 2 premium tickets meant for the fans to Las Vegas, a SOLD OUT show, during the nin.com pre-sale. Suddenly, a few weeks before the show date, I have an emergency come up. My mom died. Or there's a wedding, whatever. I would then tell MusicToday, that because of these extenuating circumstances, I would like to transfer these 2 tickets to my good friend, John Doe, who can attend. John Doe pays MusicToday $100 per ticket, and I get my refund of $100 per ticket. Everyone's happy, right? These premium tickets went to a fan, and I got the flexibility I need for everyday shit that comes up.

Oh, and also John Doe paid me $200 per ticket on the side. Because I'm a scummy scalper, and I and dozens of my scalper friends scooped up all the premium pre-sale tickets, and John Doe, a huge NIN fan, wasn't able to get one. So, he ended up having to pay $300 per ticket, and I pocketed $200 in profit.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    LOL, seriously??? Dude, it's clear you just don't get it. Here's what's wrong with your suggestion.

Under your proposal, I could have bought 2 premium tickets meant for the fans to Las Vegas, a SOLD OUT show, during the nin.com pre-sale. Suddenly, a few weeks before the show date, I have an emergency come up. My mom died. Or there's a wedding, whatever. I would then tell MusicToday, that because of these extenuating circumstances, I would like to transfer these 2 tickets to my good friend, John Doe, who can attend. John Doe pays MusicToday $100 per ticket, and I get my refund of $100 per ticket. Everyone's happy, right? These premium tickets went to a fan, and I got the flexibility I need for everyday shit that comes up.

Oh, and also John Doe paid me $200 per ticket on the side. Because I'm a scummy scalper, and I and dozens of my scalper friends scooped up all the premium pre-sale tickets, and John Doe, a huge NIN fan, wasn't able to get one. So, he ended up having to pay $300 per ticket, and I pocketed $200 in profit.
    This is true...

Ah well, I guess the current system is the best.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Watch production highlights from the @destroyangels tour (the same creative team is working on the new NIN tours) http://tmblr.co/ZW-7vso6tvzj

Also on the EU festival tour.
    Great news, I may say.
    I know, the visuals for the EU tour will be less spectacular than for the US arena tour.
    Still happy with this...
    Last edited by witte; 06-25-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Watch production highlights from the @destroyangels tour (the same creative team is working on the new NIN tours) http://tmblr.co/ZW-7vso6tvzj

Also on the EU festival tour.
    Great news, I may say.
    I know, the visuals for the EU tour will be less spectacular than for the US arena tour.
    Still happy with this...
    this was exactly what i wanted to ask (didnt catch it really good from the interview). 100% sure? cause it's a hell of a production to get overseas i would think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkelpop View Post
    this was exactly what i wanted to ask (didnt catch it really good from the interview). 100% sure? cause it's a hell of a production to get overseas i would think
    "...currently hard at work on the production of both the NIN 2013 summer festival tour and the Tension 2013 fall arena tour."

What I got from the interview is that these are two different productions. Still very exciting that they're working on the european shows!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Rob said on Twitter that there's two different productions. I thought something was up when there's "Tension 2013" and "NIN Live 2013".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure if this question has been posted, but does anyone know cameras will be allowed in at the shows?

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mylipsmaypromise View Post
    Not sure if this question has been posted, but does anyone know cameras will be allowed in at the shows?
    No. Unless you're talking about digital cameras, then yes. But the recording policy is not relaxed like it was for the NINJA/Wave Goodbye tours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi everyone. Forgive me if this has been answered or discussed here, but has there been any mention of extending the Tension tour in Europe? Naturally, I am temporarily living out of the US when the tour comes through!

p.s.) Not a newbie- been here before. But for some reason it wouldn't remember my e-mail address when I did a password request :-/

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    "The first shows will begin this summer, followed by a full-on arena tour of the U.S. this fall and lots of other dates worldwide to follow through 2014."
    Article

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you! I thought I had seen that stated somewhere, but couldn't find it. Appreciate it. Hope they venture through Copenhagen.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Mods- is there gonna be a dedicated ticket trading thread, or is this kind of it?

I'm still looking for a Friday Lolla wristband, and willing to trade even up for a Saturday Las Vegas ticket for that.

Also assuming spoilers are for the show threads only- none on this thread.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got tickets for two shows, one pit (going to be front row) and one in the seats. SO EXCITED!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    "The first shows will begin this summer, followed by a full-on arena tour of the U.S. this fall and lots of other dates worldwide to follow through 2014."
    Article
    I wonder if these means there will be additional Tension tour dates in North America in 2014 with markets they didn't hit during the fall? Kind of similar to the With Teeth tour in 2005 into 2006?

I certainly hope so...with my work situation and only having so many days available this year with vacation time (I've got three days used up for Pitchfork Music Festival, taking a day off to wait in line for NIN and another day off to drive to Columbia for Neutral Milk Hotel) I'd love for them to hit up another market close by...perhaps Columbia, MO as well?? We'll have to see!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My guess is there will be a second leg to the tour. I doubt he would put together something this big and only do this limited leg - but who knows.

BTW -total side question. Does the NIN.com forum not exist anymore? I didnt post in it for a while but since this ramp up on all this stuff - I no longer find a link to it. Is this now the most "frequented NIN related forum?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    http://forum.nin.com/bb/?index.php

My understanding are they are going to redo it or something but you can find it and it is still active at the above link.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

For a loose definition of "active"

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Yeah, the only way I can get to the nin.com forum is to google "nin forums" and its the first thing that pops up. It's probably even less active now just because the front page doesn't have a link to it and people assume its gone until the restructure happens.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

We had this crazy idea called bookmarks in the pre-historic pre google era. That and just remembering "forum.nin.com"

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    nin.com forums was "okay" for a while. heck, i was even a mod over there when it first started up, but it went to hell in a hand basket real quick. aside from trent posting over there occasionally (and i figured he had to since it was his forum), there was nothing of interest for the most part.

ETS is and should always be "unofficially" the official NIN forum.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Some rehearsal videos sure would be pretty damn cool right now.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Some rehearsal videos sure would be pretty damn cool right now.
    Here you go.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So who was saying NIN was playing Fun Fun Fun? Oh right, the ones who dont know they wouldnt book em. Line up is out, NIN isnt there, darn.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    ^Makes sense. I predicted that it would be US>Asia/Aus>Europe>US/potential South American shows. Seems that I got lucky with my guess.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    http://instagram.com/p/brOoxbzPRC/
    Any idea what this is?

A sort of beamer to create special visuals?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Haven't heard any more South America rumors =/

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Any idea what this is?

A sort of beamer to create special visuals?
    looks like a lighting rig of some kind.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I really hope this is the tour that they decide to make Ruiner a staple in the set.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

Any idea what this is?
    Yes. And past "part of the lighting rig," I'm not going to say any more.