Page 82 of 99 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 2970

Thread: Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    NHANNTNHANN into 1M (I love ridiculous acronyms) works so good as an opener, I think that's why it's weird to have just 1M by itself after a few songs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    They did that a lot in the Wave Goodbye shows though.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Now Im Nothing, best opener ever.

I mean come on, opening a NIN show with NIN!

(in all seriousness, NIN into TL was the best ever. That and the waaaaay slowed down Pinion into Mr. Self Destruct was pretty choice too)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    If you're doing any photography at future NIN shows, please don't forget to post them to the flickr groups!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/nin/ and http://www.flickr.com/groups/nintourarchive

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by klyrish View Post
    I miss Aaron's intro. The "rock" version of Only is my favorite.
    aaaaand guess what, i was DYING for this version to go away, and it did! happy happy happy

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Nine Inch Nails 2013 tour

Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Now Im Nothing, best opener ever.

I mean come on, opening a NIN show with NIN!

(in all seriousness, NIN into TL was the best ever. That and the waaaaay slowed down Pinion into Mr. Self Destruct was pretty choice too)
    It had the happy side effect of making terrible lie rock from the outset: the buildup is otherwise a little slow for my tastes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Going from youtube-clips, Reptile has never sounded/looked better than in these 2 last shows.
    The Way Out Is Through and Me,I'm Not are also winners in this production, imo.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pukkelpop View Post
    Going from youtube-clips, Reptile has never sounded/looked better than in these 2 last shows.
    Don't think Reptile was at Ansan, but your point is still valid.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I putting my not so real 10 golden cookies on the line , Happiness in Slavery will be played 2x this tour and perfect drug will be played once ( Both in Cleveland , Oct 5th)... ... one can dream right??

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

I'm seriously crossing my fingers that "Closer to God" gets played this time around.....we need a solid live recording of this track

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

IMHO the reptile on "and all that could have been" is better than the Fuji one, but there's still time!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I'm seriously crossing my fingers that "Closer to God" gets played this time around.....we need a solid live recording of this track

not too bad heh ?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post

"Nothing can stop me now, cause I just don't care..."
    Nothing can stop me meow!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Is Rolling Stone talking out of their ass or is Numan joining the whole tour really happening? Because if so, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Explosions/Numan/NIN? Could it get any better?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    I would seriously die a happy woman if this happened! I'm pretty much done with the album version of Closer....
    Last edited by Scarlet Siren; 08-02-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howdidislipinto View Post
    Is Rolling Stone talking out of their ass or is Numan joining the whole tour really happening? Because if so, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Explosions/Numan/NIN? Could it get any better?
    It's possible for the first part of the tour. Here are his tour dates. And none of the pre-Florida dates currently conflicts. And the ones in Atlanta and Brooklyn would put him in the right area for doing his own solo side-shows on adjacent off-NIN nights.

Edit: I dunno how I was lining those up before (Brooklyn?). I doubt there's anything but Florida.
    Last edited by jessamineny; 08-02-2013 at 07:54 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    message to TR:
    dont expect the same atmosphere at Pukkelpop, as on Lolla.
    it was quickly sold out, and it will be packed with Eminem fans. but in the mass of teenagers, we will be there!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kercyx View Post

not too bad heh ?
    Oh nice find! I had no idea that there was video footage of this song being performed lived, I've only heard the shitty recordings from the warm-up tour

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    but in the mass of Eminem fans, we will be there!
    [we will be there]
    On hands and knees.

...After being knocked over by the horde of drunk kids with bleached hair and oversized sports vests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    this has probably been mentioned 20 times already, but does anyone think NIN will put on a proper arena show in chicago anytime before march?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckit View Post
    this has probably been mentioned 20 times already, but does anyone think NIN will put on a proper arena show in chicago anytime before march?
    Going by what happened last time they played Lollapalooza & that was the only LITS tour show in Chicago, probably not.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    If there's a second US leg to the tour in 2014 I wouldn't put Chicago out of the question. It's the 3rd largest city in the US and wouldn't necessarily judge it by Lolla 2008.

Curious to find out what they plan on doing for 2014. International tour is obvious (Australian rumors are most likely legit). Perhaps a mid to late summer ampitheater tour again. Can't wait for the announcements- most likely late in the tour or December.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    that sounds about right. i think they didn't see the need to do a lits show here since the lolla show had the same setup anyways, minus a few songs. but tension will be different than tour 2013. bad news for me. thankfully there's a new album that'll will hold me down for a long time.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    for the record, I dig the new version of 1,000,000. I dream of the day when TR wipes out all guitars from the live show and goes all electronic

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    If there's a second US leg to the tour in 2014 I wouldn't put Chicago out of the question. It's the 3rd largest city in the US and wouldn't necessarily judge it by Lolla 2008.
    Yeah, but I'm guessing there wouldn't be a 2nd US leg to the tour before March, which is the question that was asked. I doubt there will be any dates added to the currently announced Tension tour dates, they'll probably take December off for the holidays. & when they start up again next year I would think they'd hit overseas markets first since they just did most of the US between the festival dates & the Tension tour.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    Yeah, but I'm guessing there wouldn't be a 2nd US leg to the tour before March, which is the question that was asked. I doubt there will be any dates added to the currently announced Tension tour dates, they'll probably take December off for the holidays. & when they start up again next year I would think they'd hit overseas markets first since they just did most of the US between the festival dates & the Tension tour.
    Ahhh... looking at it again I missed the "March/march" part. Yeah, highly unlikely unless they decide to do a 2nd US leg at the end of the year or start of 2014.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Ahhh... looking at it again I missed the "March/march" part. Yeah, highly unlikely unless they decide to do a 2nd US leg at the end of the year or start of 2014.
    No problem, if it would've been just "do you think NIN will be back in Chicago by the end of next year" I probably would've replied "Yes, but the production may or may not be the same as the Tension tour"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    It had the happy side effect of making terrible lie rock from the outset: the buildup is otherwise a little slow for my tastes.
    I'm of the opposite mind with the slowed down Pinion intro. They did that when I saw them in 05, and then immediately went into Love Is Not Enough. I swear Pinion lasted about five minutes and just kept getting slower and slower, and the buildup of anticipation for the first song was just driving everyone (myself included) absolutely insane. By the time the intro for Love Is Not Enough started, the crowd was completely rabid. I'm hoping they do something similar on this tour.
    Then again, I'd love to see Now I'm Nothing as the opener; especially if it were as perfect as it was at Mountain View:

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

That's... A fantastic capture of those two songs. Perhaps the best I've heard. Thanks!