Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Things That Piss You Off - more bitching about your mom

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    That kid ain't hungry, that kid needs some behavioral modification.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    These are the sorts of things you should be posting in "little things that piss you off" as opposed to starting a new thread.

There isn't going to be a 10 page long discussion about people who are pissed off because their friends have to breastfeed their kid.
    I wasn't trying to troll the board or anything

sheesh.

can we get a moderator to just move my post over to the thread you suggested and delete this one?

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wasn't having a go at you, just advising you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    That kid ain't hungry, that kid needs some behavioral modification.
    ROTF!!! The baby's addicted to the tit.

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Continue bitching about breast milk and vaguely sexist comments here.

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    who was being sexist where?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Seeing the same people 16-20 hours per day for months on end with no days off.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    being confused and bewildered by my emotions. it would be so much easier if i were a Vulcan!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Fat Matt View Post
    being confused and bewildered by my emotions. it would be so much easier if i were a Vulcan!
    But then you'd miss out on the good stuff! Kinda agree with you at the moment, though. Sometimes it does seem like it'd be a lot less complicated if emotions didn't control us so much.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Craigslist sucks balls. I've had an antique table for sale on there for months. After several requests for more pictures,details and dumb questions (not to mention the endless spam) I finally get emails from someone interested in buying. Set up the time, agreed on price and scheduled whole day and they are a no show.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I love the library, but I hate library patrons, including the man to my left who keeps falling asleep at his computer and snoring, and the man to my right who smells like asshole.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I still have 7 work days (after today) for the year and I am already insufferably bored.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    I love the library, but I hate library patrons, including the man to my left who keeps falling asleep at his computer and snoring, and the man to my right who smells like asshole.
    This is just the public in general.
    I have to deal with crazies on the bus every weekday. There's this older man who rides frequently- and carries a baby doll, in the way you'd carry a real human child. It's not even this, it's that if you happen to catch his eyes while trying to not look at him he will glare you down like he has death rays coming out of his eyes. The glare is so melodramatic would be comical if it wasn't for the whole youknowhesapsycho bit.
    Then there's the Shaman of the Hippies, who has so many cloths tied to him he takes up two seats, and sits in the front chanting while stomping his skull stick.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Not feeling confident with my photography gear pisses me off. Autofocus just seems to be so hit-and-miss and I don't have the money to send away all my gear to get calibrated.

Just feeling rather uninspired and I left my film camera at a friends house and it's taking longer to get it back than I expected...

sigh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Broke my external hard drive the day before coming to afghanistan. years of pictures and all music other than 35gb or so GONE.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    That's a real bummer! Happened to me on my external and my PS3 drive, but never before going overseas. At least you have that 35 gb? Beats nothing.

I hate when people think "Wake me up at 8" means "Wake me up at 7:30 with the sole purpose of telling me it's getting close to 8." Thanks for robbing me of an extra 30 minutes of sleep. 'preciated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Not having energy to do anything that makes me happy any more. It's great that I have a job and money coming in now, but every time I come home I'm so completely exhausted that it seems too much effort to even read a book. Instead, I spend my free time (when I'm not out with friends—at least I still have that) pretty much lying around on my bed mindlessly clicking through the internet.

Maybe I need more protein in my diet? I don't frigging know.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hula View Post
    Not having energy to do anything that makes me happy any more. It's great that I have a job and money coming in now, but every time I come home I'm so completely exhausted that it seems too much effort to even read a book. Instead, I spend my free time (when I'm not out with friends—at least I still have that) pretty much lying around on my bed mindlessly clicking through the internet.

Maybe I need more protein in my diet? I don't frigging know.
    If you're getting plenty of sleep at night I would recommend getting plenty to eat throughout the day. I found myself suffering exhaustion and dizzy spells just due to not eating enough throughout the day (not just at meals). In addition, if the weather and your area permits, get out for a walk once in a while. Fresh air ALWAYS makes me feel revived. That bed and the internet are just going to make you less inclined to do anything.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've been sleeping too much, if anything, but eating regularly definitely sounds like a plan—I've gotten into the awful habit lately of virtually fasting between meals.

Thanks for the pointers! I'll give 'em a go

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Christmas shopping. I just don't like people enough and hate spending money when I don't actually have any.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tool is coming to Reno (fucking Reno, say what?) and I have no money. This is bad news.

I'm not giving up yet, though. I may have to sell my Xbox or some other crazy shit, but I refuse to miss it. If I do, I'll never forgive myself.

Detroit-ish Area Bacon Taste: Deliciously Maple
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    im tired and i have shit to do.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tonsil stones. After a month long case of strep, these little fuckers are making my day-to-day life just miserable. Imagine feeling like you've got a pill stuck in your throat all the time.

The cure? Tonsillectomy.
    Cost of tonsillectomy? Approximately $2,667-$4,848.
    Insurance deductible? $5,000.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sentient02970 View Post
    Craigslist sucks balls. I've had an antique table for sale on there for months. After several requests for more pictures,details and dumb questions (not to mention the endless spam) I finally get emails from someone interested in buying. Set up the time, agreed on price and scheduled whole day and they are a no show.
    In 2010, it took me four months to sell a nearly new $3,000 treadmill. Eventually, I sold it. For $300. To a fucking church rec center, where I can only imagine it's being used to tire out children so that they're easier to catch and defile.

Yes, Craigslist sucks.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    If it cheers you at all—and I'm sure it won't—that's literally the funniest thing I've heard in days.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I'm not too fond of "graphics whores" and listening to gamers that piss and moan all over Nintendo. Great graphics don't equate to great gameplay, and video games don't have to have an 18+ rating in order to be good.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The people I work with are gumby fuck-heads.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    So I write on a forum (to keep my creative side busy) where people posts ideas for what they want to write with people. This one chick jumps on EVERYBODY'S ideas and she's got at least one story going with everyone on the forum, but the problem is she's so fucking flaky. She takes weeks between replies and sometimes she'll just go quiet out of nowhere. It's like she wants everyone to pander to her when she's bored, but she doesn't have the decency to stick around reliably, snatching up opportunities from other writers in the process.

I know I can be ridiculously self-absorbed at times, but even this seems wildly selfish by my standards.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    I dislike it when people use the word is in lieu of the word are in reference to plural nouns. I'm far from being a "Grammar Nazi", and I make my share of errors when I'm writing or speaking, but that's just grating on my eyes and ears.

I'm also still not fond of double negatives either. They literally don't add up.

Oh yes, and I also can't stand being accused of being a "Grammar Nazi" or a "pseudo-intellect" just because I deliberately choose to not communicate in SMS language in all of my posts in Facebook. I'm sorry, but that pisses me off to no end because I didn't even claim to be smarter than everybody.

Which reminds me to say that I'm annoyed when people that use SMS language in all their posts, no matter where they are on the Internet just because they "aren't being graded for it" or "because it's not a resume". Sure, that may be the case, but it certainly takes a lot away from their credibility. It doesn't make sense when they're pissed over others telling them that they're inarticulate either. What should they expect when they're only resorting to typing in textese, and why should that make me an asshole just because I'm not into the way they type?
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 12-14-2011 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    My cousin sends out Christmas cards every year signed THE ROMAN'S.

(Roman is her last name.)

She's been doing this for, I dunno, DECADES?!?!

wtf.

edit: http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Apostrophes
    Last edited by allegro; 12-14-2011 at 10:03 AM.