Thread: Boston Marathon

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)

Boston Marathon

Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I think you give the american mind too much credit. Most americans don't know the word Chechen.
    The word bomber means A-rab. Not Arab mind you, but A-rab. (Forget the fact that the middle east is composed of Arabs, Berbers, Persians, as well as Christians, Muslims and Jews.)
    I'm willing to bet that if Americans were polled right now, the overwhelming majority would tell you that the Boston bombers were Arabs...just like they thought Iraq attacked us on 9/11.
    Nah, I wouldn't go THAT far. I did talk to a friend in Colorado back last Friday. I did have to explain Chechnya to her. She says "oh my, you know a lot." We'll, if you read paper or a book instead of turning your mind to mush with The Bachelor and American Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Some conspiracy theories are fact. See the start of the vietnam war, the creation of the federal reserve bank, the "WMD's" in iraq. As far as 9/11, i would urge you to watch the Loose Change movies. They don't come out with wild theories...they just present facts and leave you to make your own judgement. And don't you find it strange that 50% of New Yorkers believe that the gvmt lied about 9/11?

This is all i'm going to say on this subject, except for, again, i'm not SURE about the Boston thing. I've just smelled a rat from the get-go, and haven't made my mind up yet.

Dude, can I test the theory. Tell us about your dad.

I'm a native New Yorker transplanted to New England. I call utter bullshit to your 50% and raise you, ah nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I'd like to state for the record that if you want to discuss theoretical false flag exercises or secret government conspiracies, I encourage you to begin a "Conspiracy Theories" thread, and discuss them there to your heart's content. I don't want underinformed speculation (such as "those reports been erased from the discourse of the events") polluting this thread.
    and this is why you dah boss. I second this emotion.
    Last edited by Dra508; 04-24-2013 at 09:17 PM.