Page 164 of 241 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,920 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    He said it occupied the same soundspace as "Find My Way" and he picked that one instead.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by minusthesnake View Post
    Are the liner notes available anywhere online yet? Dying to find out which songs Buckingham played on and see the official lyrics.
    Lyrics aren't that I know of but the credits have been posted here already.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heimataerde View Post
    Hi!
    Please PM (demos and interview)
    Thanks!
    I need to donate so I can facepalm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    He said it occupied the same soundspace as "Find My Way" and he picked that one instead.
    Well yeah he said that, I know. But I just feel that it deserves to be finished...maybe he will!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antpatty View Post
    could somebody please pm me the album i have given up on waiting for my vinyl copy to arrive and have tried downloading it myself but its way too slow
    you must be kidding me

the album is literally plastered over the torrents and other sites

fuckin

if someones points you the site with the finger (because that's how PMing works, no one will magically transfer the album straight to your lap - you'll still have to download it) it's not gonna make it any faster

do yourself a favor and google "hesitation marks torrent" and pick literally ANY site it comes up with

you're welcome

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Could somebody just come over to my house and play me the album? I really don't want to get out of bed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Are the liner notes available anywhere online yet? Dying to find out which songs Buckingham played on and see the official lyrics.
    There was a shot of the credit page posted earlier. Buckingham's on Copy of A, In Two and While I'm still here.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    you must be kidding me

the album is literally plastered over the torrents and other sites

fuckin

if someones points you the site with the finger (because that's how PMing works, no one will magically transfer the album straight to your lap - you'll still have to download it) it's not gonna make it any faster

do yourself a favor and google "hesitation marks torrent" and pick literally ANY site it comes up with

you're welcome
    i really like you <3

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Could someone pm me the contents of Trent's hard drive? There's got to be some good unreleased stuff there.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i really like you <3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Could someone pm me the contents of Trent's hard drive? There's got to be some good unreleased stuff there.
    I want to live inside his hard drive.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Anyone got a link to the credits image? I'm trying to scroll through the thread, but I'm at work and it's gotten unruly by this point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Anyone got a link to the credits image? I'm trying to scroll through the thread, but I'm at work and it's gotten unruly by this point.
    I'm interested in seeing this as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nope. The submit box hates me. It's under Magrão's posts. Yesterday 11:30. How is that L word still unfiltered? You let me down new ETS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by brokenfragility View Post
    I'm interested in seeing this as well.
    You could, you know... look for "credits" in the thread

Anyway http://imageshack.com/scaled/large/826/si3u.jpg

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I'm curious what the Hank Williams Sr. sample is. I just listened to both songs back-to-back and can't identify it. My guess is it's something he chopped up and rearranged or used for texture.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I'm curious what the Hank Williams Sr. sample is. I just listened to both songs back-to-back and can't identify it. My guess is it's something he chopped up and rearranged or used for texture.
    It's a lyric not a sound.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    That first demo IS pretty incredible. I think it might be one of my favorite things from this entire album cycle. Looking forward to chopping it out so I can listen to it stand-alone from time to time. :P

Loving this little self-interview, though. It was exactly what I was hoping it would be, minus an interviewer to direct the flow of the conversation. Good on Trent for realizing how lame a 40-minute bonus interview could have turned out.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    It's a lyric not a sound.
    That would do it! Thanks.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nick999 View Post
    Eeek! Why??? Those songs make me want to listen to the whole album again and even go back and listen to every other NIN album. Or pretty much anything and everything EXCEPT for Stabbing Westward. Sorry dude.
    That okay, i didn't actually listen to them haha... I think it's something in the vocals that triggered me. EG: Various Methods of Escape vocal from 1:06-1:11. It could even just be the way he sing the word "so" in that part.

I'm not saying it's a good thing, or a bad thing really. Just sharing my experience.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Twilight View Post
    Anyone seen this yet?

Really interesting. Can't wait for part 2.
    Hey so that's what those cameras were for!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...And now you can see why TR was so pissed at Reading and Leeds!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Anyone seen this yet?

Are there spoilers for the Tension tour? I plan to see this without any idea of the show.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    no Tension spoilers.

Don't really get how at the end there are all these reaction shots for how the first show went, but they're still obviously back in LA before the first show? Unless I'm mistaken.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    After first listen (yes, I avoided live shows and Everything else, except a few plays - not listens to - Came Back Haunted), satisfied, in a lot of places very very satisfied. I know there is lot of things left to notice / appreciate / discover, like strong breath in before singing next line... except there is nothing more sung, song ends. :-) Three stand-outs so far are Find My Way, VMOE and mainly While I'm Still Here (not looking at display with eyes closed, I did not even know it already contained Black Noise and album is over). But it's stil early, just barely touched the surface.

The overall story somehow reminds me of Lights The Dead See by Soulsavers, where Dave Gahan was singing about his all time low, but ending clean and grateful.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Substance242 View Post
    The overall story somehow reminds me of Lights The Dead See by Soulsavers, where Dave Gahan was singing about his all time low, but ending clean and grateful.
    Interesting take. That's a good album but I prefer the ones with Lanegan.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Listening to the Conversation With... right now (thank you, YouTube uploader!) and I just got to the first demo, and my initial thoughts are... fuuuck, now I gotta buy the album on iTunes too? Didn't think I'd care, but I love it, it really does feel like he's talking to us and giving us a behind the scenes peek. Thought for SURE it would just be the same ol' answers to the same ol' questions. I'm glad to be proven wrong. My credit card isn't.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    so i'm assuming it's been confirmed (by those in countries where the album is already released) that the "in conversation with..." is not available to purchase as a standalone track on iTunes?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Since when was it known there'd be demos released on one of the versions(?)? I'm confused and satisfied as shit. Still need to find the right moment to hear the Conversation track.

EDIT: SORRY. IDIOT TALKING ^... lol Figured it out.
    Last edited by Amaro; 08-29-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hani View Post
    no changes for me. still shows "ORDER RECEIVED" and that's it.

btw, I don't know if this came up earlier, but maybe you'll feel me - I Would For You is the most The Fragile track since... well, The Fragile. it has that very clear vibe, doesn't it? it's almost like Even Deeper and the title track mixed together. I'm so in love with it.

I hear this plus With Teeth....something about some of those tones and the hooks in this track makes me think of Every Day is Exactly the Same.