Page 185 of 241 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,550 of 7217

Thread: halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thetourist View Post
    So the Australia version has the same artwork like the Japanese one? But only the JP version has the bonus track?
    Yep. We also get the ugly parental advisory printed onto the artwork.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Wicked.

I'll have to pick it up when I'm back home next yr.

Wonder if any stores in Italy will have it now. Which is where I am now.

My NIN.COM order is being shipped to UK.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Got the aussie verison today to be patriotic and for the alternative cover art while I wait for the NIN.com order of the SE/DE/VINYL to get here:

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    so the orange artwork with the cut-off NIN logo is just the booklet? Thought I'd be some kind of slip case for the digipack in certain areas. Oh well, think I'll get the standard edition anyways.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    so the orange artwork with the cut-off NIN logo is just the booklet? Thought I'd be some kind of slip case for the digipack in certain areas. Oh well, think I'll get the standard edition anyways.
    Only the DE has lyrics in it.

The SE just has credits, etc. Pretty bland.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Yep. I put full scans of the AUS digipak in the show us your collection thread in marketplace.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemonkey613 View Post
    Not on mine wtf
    It's on mine as well, but I'm in Scandinavia like Emil. Regional differences, I suppose.

Now I'm finally able to get rid of the leak and only listen to the album legally from here on out. Who said "try before you buy" was a bad thing? Looking forward to receiving my NIN.com download tomorrow.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by timdotexe View Post
    Yep. I put full scans of the AUS digipak in the show us your collection thread in marketplace.
    So it pretty much looks like the with_teeth digipack. that's fine though. it's still a neat package and should look good on my shelve with the other stuff. thanks!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Any European fans received their preorders from nin.com yet?

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    At the moment, track I'm most enjoying: "I Would For You".

Track I'm least enjoying: "Running".
    Last edited by Ryan; 09-02-2013 at 05:18 AM.

Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    "In Two" is the good version of "Letting You".

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of while I'm still here, but that's mainly because I don't put that much attention to lyrics and because the rest of the album has been such a sonical onslaught that this track falls a bit flat for me. Well, and then there is everything which I enjoy but it still doesn't really fit the album IMHO. To context makes it much more enjoyable as many people on here predictet, but I use to skip it when listening to the album as a whole. As a single track, it's great though and damn catchy.

In two and I would for you will remain the true favorites for me as I already stated. Sadly I overplayed copy of a quite a bit, but it's still very high up there.

A thing about NIN that I always enjoy is how well the album art compliments the overall sound of the record. Of course that's a very subjective thing and that happens with other artists aswell, but Trent & Co really show their chops when it comes to the visual component of the band. Music and looks really melt together with NIN and hesitation marks is no exception! To cut things short: Wallpaper pack! NOW!!!

It's a shame that Russell Mills doesn't have an artbook out. At least I couldn't find one as of yet. Bummer... His work (for other artits aswell) is amazing and looks like a fun process to try for yourself. And that is saying something since I hated collages and stuff like that in school.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemonkey613 View Post
    Not on mine wtf
    You'll probably have it on Tuesday. It went up on the Irish Spotify on Friday, which was the local release date. Also, it's the DE that's streamable .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I've just listened to the album. I did not expect it to be this groovy. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it, in a good way. Can't even begin to pick a favourite track right now.

EDIT: Scratch that. It's got to be Satellite.
    Last edited by GavinCollins420; 09-02-2013 at 06:32 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

halo twenty eight. hesitation marks. 09.03.2013

Is anyone else disappointed the iTunes download doesn't have individual artwork per track?

Nevertheless, I'm glad have this on my phone as I make my way back home from Milan.

Edit - bloody download won't play The Eater of Dreams. FFS!
    Last edited by Scarlet Siren; 09-02-2013 at 06:35 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Amazon havent posted mine yet and the local HMV didnt have it on vinyl. Rats.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My hastings order shipped, apparently. I have no idea what I'm gonna do with 5 deluxe versions.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thetourist View Post
    So the Australia version has the same artwork like the Japanese one?
    It's not exactly the same.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    yes, looks like different parts of a longer picture are used. now hesitating which to pick up. fortunately deluxe is without variation.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Is the Japanese version for sale through any of the Amazons? I found it (I think) on Amazon Japan, but not on others. (Actually, I think I found it on Amazon UK but the page is so devoid of any useful info that I wasn't sure.) Yes, I'm going to buy it just for that one remix, don't judge me. EDIT: This is it at Amazon Japan, but when you copy the ASIN number and enter it into Amazon UK, you get this garbage. Bloody Amazon.
    Last edited by Kamelion; 09-02-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Completist collectors just shat themselves, I'm guessing. Can't believe I didn't notice the AU and the JP weren't EXACTLY the same. Sneaky bastards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Interesting to read different peoples preferences on the album. I Would For You is probably my least favourite and While I'm Still Here/Black Noise my most favourite

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Been riding the songs in Audiosurf today. As expected, Everything was the most exciting to play, also had a blast with CBH, but the slower tracks weren't boring either, hypnotic at worst. Give 'em a try.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    So I got the email from UPS saying my vinyl was coming Thursday. It didn't. Now it's updated through nin.com, and they, and the wonderful USPS, say its showing up next Saturday. I ordered first day. This is kinda unacceptable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Why can't I download the album yet?

...or is it just me?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    well, it's all over the net if you want to go down that route, but nin.com will stick to the official September 3rd release date. And that's when the audiophile version will become available aswell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well, it's all over the net if you want to go down that route, but nin.com will stick to the official September 3rd release date. And that's when the audiophile version will become available aswell.
    Oh, I was thinking that the album released today, my bad.

I really want to hear the audiophile version

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volk View Post
    I was immediately caught by the advert on there, and wondered: "How on earth did they know I like dinosaurs? And why did they choose Spinosaurus?"

...Then I realised it was a guitar. I have dinosaurs on the brain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My copy arrived on Friday from my NIN.com order (deluxe), did anyone else get theirs as well? Im in Toronto (Canada) and my friend also recieved his deluxe edition as well on the same day. Then on Saturday I noticed I got an email from NIN.com saying it shipped, which made me laugh.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Whats the best site to order the JAPAN import? Amazon has it listed for $46 and there is one on Ebay for $28
    Any other deals out there?