Thread: 2013.10.07 - Auburn Hills, MI @ The Palace of Auburn Hills

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I agree with you allegro, I have seen many more great shows at DTE but the LITS show at the Palace was an amazing show I thought! I was about 8 feet from the stage and it was an amazing experience that I do not think could have been as bad ass at DTE!! But I have seen NIN at many different venues and all were amazing experiences for different reasons! The LITS at the Palace would def rank in the top 3 for me still!!

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NINfanatic82 View Post
    I agree with you allegro, I have seen many more great shows at DTE but the LITS show at the Palace was an amazing show I thought! I was about 8 feet from the stage and it was an amazing experience that I do not think could have been as bad ass at DTE!! But I have seen NIN at many different venues and all were amazing experiences for different reasons! The LITS at the Palace would def rank in the top 3 for me still!!
    I don't think NIN could pull of a really super duper light show extravaganza at the DTE. They really need a place like the Palace for this kind of show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    I don't think NIN could pull of a really super duper light show extravaganza at the DTE. They really need a place like the Palace for this kind of show.
    You are spot on. It just sucks because DTE is such a great venue!