Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Didn't get one, but I would have had to travel from Austria anyway, so I hope a lot of you and local fans got their tickets. Just make sure this will be recorded!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antpatty View Post
    sweet got 2 tickets but fuck i stupidly typed my name in the will call box instead of my friends is there no way of changing this?
    That might be an issue for you actually:
    If I bought 2 NIN.com tickets and only 1 of us are there, can I still pick up our tickets?
    No - your entire party must be with you at the time you pick up your NIN.com presale tickets as they will be checked against ID's and scanned right away as you enter the venue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    ...............Bugger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2013.08.20 - London, UK @ Scala [Exclusive Club Performance]

Really disappointed to have not got a ticket. I'm just having to remind myself that a week ago I was perfectly happy with Leeds, Reading & Milan!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laz001 View Post
    That might be an issue for you actually:
    ye but it only asked for 1 will call name and there will still be both me and my mate there picking up the tickets not just me ahhh confused!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well done those who got ticket(s). Let's hope the demand will ensure a return to the O2 Arena in 2014. Oh and captcha, I hate you. I know why you exist. But I swear i'm the unluckiest person with the ones I get. Oh and I suspect folk on the train I was on were possibly wondering why my hands were shaking like crazy while trying to zoom in and out of the page on my iphone.
    Last edited by echoespaul; 08-09-2013 at 11:48 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christo View Post
    I will be there. At all costs. Even if it means I have to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by icklekitty View Post
    I have missed Christo more than I have missed Nine Inch Nails.
    Right. Locked and loaded.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bowler_hat View Post
    Really disappointed to have not got a ticket. I'm just having to remind myself that a week ago I was perfectly happy with Leeds, Reading & Milan!
    Yeah, I have Belfast and Paris but this would've been a nice thing to catch. Oh well. ROLL ON 2014 (hopefully without any more server errors)!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    did anyone else buy 2 tickets and typed their own name in the will call box?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ye but it only asked for 1 will call name and there will still be both me and my mate there picking up the tickets not just me ahhh confused!
    you pick up both tickets with one name, you'll both have to go in together.

like most, i didn't have any luck. gutted. if anyone has a spare... you know... i'd like a look in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I really, really need to go to this. Can I be anyone's plus one? Will pay double face value and buy you a drink.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    IS there any realistic chance of more tickets going on sale?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sore_and_crucified View Post
    IS there any realistic chance of more tickets going on sale?
    perhaps, but it's unlikely.
    they've sold the allocation they have.
    they might find some room on the guestlist and offer those spaces, but realistically their PR and label are being swamped with requests from every two-bit blog for those spaces.

i'd say no.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by echoespaul View Post
    Well done those who got ticket(s). Let's hope the demand will ensure a return to the O2 Arena in 2014. Oh and captcha, I hate you. I know why you exist. But I swear i'm the unluckiest person with the ones I get. Oh and I suspect folk on the train I was on were possibly wondering why my hands were shaking like crazy while trying to zoom in and out of the page on my iphone.
    You should get a plus one ticket for this. I was sat here with my desktop and iPad running, all set up ready to go. Fuck you white screen and captcha. Why have a captcha code if you have to print your fucking name and bring ID?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Online pity party with booze later?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I saw My Bloody Valentine at the Electric in Brixton venue about the exact same size in January , sold out extremely fast. about 2 days before the show they released about 150 leftover/spare tickets.
    there will probably be a few left over somewhere. WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY! or just go to Reading and see the same setlist. just this venue is an awesome place to see NIn so would have been nicer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sore_and_crucified View Post
    You should get a plus one ticket for this. I was sat here with my desktop and iPad running, all set up ready to go. Fuck you white screen and captcha. Why have a captcha code if you have to print your fucking name and bring ID?
    I thought I might get lucky when my phone 3G signal came back at 4:56pm (the train had just passed through a forest area) .. I was sure it was a sign. But alas, it wasn't to be.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Fat goths are gonna love the Scala. There is a McDonalds right opposite.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    still bummed i couldnt get in...guess I'll be at the venue bright and early to try and beg my way in. husband has bought me consolation nutella. it will numb the pain for now.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    so, this is going to be my first NIN gig ever.
    What time should I get there to find a place near the soundboard? Because at this point I have to book a flight from Geneva and return.

I'm sorry to hear so many ETS users didn't get a ticket. I also got many error 500 pages and I got my captcha wrong three fucking times.
    That was without doubt the most terrifying buying experience of my whole life (I'm 20).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    did anyone else buy 2 tickets and typed their own name in the will call box?
    Yeah I did but I think that's what you're suppossed to do anyway. Your name is what you collect the tickets from, you just need your friend there too. The willcall name is the person who is collecting tickets not your friends (I think anyway, its what I've done)

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dariocotti View Post
    so, this is going to be my first NIN gig ever.
    What time should I get there to find a place near the soundboard? Because at this point I have to book a flight from Geneva and return.
    Considering size of venue+insanity of NIN fans, about ... 5 hours before

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Don't forget the size of NIN fans as well

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by echoespaul View Post
    With you on that - Captcha is crap! That was almost as difficult to read as the ticketmaster version. Will make sure I hit multiple shows next year in UK to make up for tonight's huge disappointment. O2 Arena - 2 nights please to ensure we all get tickets!! Plus Brum, Manc, Glasgow and Dublin no doubt. Be amazed if they still played Brixton...but if they do multiples there, would prefer it.

Hoping the Kerrang journo on twitter boasting about getting 8 tickets is lying.....

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    Ugh - that's much worse than I thought. I guess I'll have to book the first plane of the day and get to london at 7.30, have many cups of coffee somewhere nearby and wait 'til the show.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    My friend got tickets so it looks like I'm London bound.. suck not more people on the here did though =( I left it to my friend and fate to sort it out.. I have bad memories of 2005, plus I was driving.. f5 and the a470 doesn't mix..

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    Online pity party with booze later?
    My house, on the Friday after the show.

what really?? it asked for a will call name and i assumed they would want my name
    Well if you're going, who cares? You take your ID instead of your friend.

Quote Originally Posted by simonn View Post
    Hoping the Kerrang journo on twitter boasting about getting 8 tickets is lying.....
    Kill him. I mean, just generally, because he works for Kerrang!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well unless some amazing person PM's me on here offering to let me be there plus one for whatever money they want, ill guess i'll go down to the scala on the night and see what happens.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychologypom View Post
    for whatever money they want
    No scalping.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    WTF to be at the exact time and not even being able to access the site... FUCK !