Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad. (SPOILERS)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I have to work quite hard to not see Bryan Cranston teaching Malcolm how to roller skate sometimes

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Can anyone tell me what Walter was talking about in the last scene with Jesse? You know, where they stood in front of the garage.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I think he was understanding where Fring was coming from, and maybe was a subtle threat towards Jesse and Mike.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    It was more just a threat to Mike I would say. He was pissed that he was taking 1/4 of their money to pay for the old employee's hazard pay. Walt thinks Mike is "taking liberties that weren't his to take" like Victor did.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    If Walter kills Mike I will kill the writers.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    If Walter kills Mike I will kill the writers.
    If Walter tried to kill Mike he'd end up in a coma.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think Walt is at least going to try...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I think Walt needs Mike a while longer though. They're just getting started with the new business.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I think everything is going to backfire on Walt and Mike is going to want him dead. Jesse too, assuming he finds out about the poison.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Rian Johnson, director of Brick, The Brothers Bloom, Looper and a few previous episodes of the show (also directed an episode of Terriers​), is directing this Sunday's episode "51".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Rian Johnson, director of Brick, The Brothers Bloom, Looper and a few previous episodes of the show (also directed an episode of Terriers​), is directing this Sunday's episode "51".
    I forgot about the birthday... So that means there's an entire year between now and when Walter buys the M60. It's also been about a year since the show started since the first episode was his 50th birthday. It seems Walt has been in hiding for a while then.

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I've heard a lot of people say that maybe the birth date on the I.D. from Future Walter is fake and it's really not his 52nd birthday and thus doesn't necessarily take place a year from now. But that seems like a pretty big stretch, especially considering he did the birthday bacon thing, which seems pretty significant (especially since Walt is alone and usually Skyler does it). It would cheapen the moment, emotionally, if we found out it was just some random day that Walt made up. So, yes, maybe it isn't really his birthday in that flash-forward, but I doubt it. I think that's the real deal.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Pretty sure it was his birthday. He didn't want to show his license (which might have been fake). He might have gone into hiding for awhile, but I doubt it's too, too long. Long enough to grow his hair out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Walt is such a fucking idiot, just commenting on the opening.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    ????wtf????

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    I've heard a lot of people say that maybe the birth date on the I.D. from Future Walter is fake and it's really not his 52nd birthday and thus doesn't necessarily take place a year from now. But that seems like a pretty big stretch, especially considering he did the birthday bacon thing, which seems pretty significant (especially since Walt is alone and usually Skyler does it). It would cheapen the moment, emotionally, if we found out it was just some random day that Walt made up. So, yes, maybe it isn't really his birthday in that flash-forward, but I doubt it. I think that's the real deal.
    It's pretty commonly accepted that when you get a fake ID you use your real birthday. If anyone ever questions it, that's what they're going to ask for, and if you're using a fake you sure as hell don't want to stop to think about it. The only exception might be kids getting fakes to buy booze, but even then, unless they've just got an old ID from someone who looks like them, the only thing you'd change is the year. I'm 100% certain he just got a fake name after going into hiding, and it might not even be fake; Lambert (his new last name) is Skylers maiden name, he may have just had it legally changed for whatever reason.

Was there ever any mention of where Madrigals American HQ is? Jesse said it was a 900-mile, 14-hour drive, but as far as I can remember that was the only thing they said about it.
    *edit* It's Houston.

*edit* "I thought you were the danger".
    Last edited by ibanez33; 08-06-2012 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Removed gigantic possible spoilers

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    That scene in the bedroom=oh my fucking God.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    All the standing ovations on the planet for Skylar *.* THAT SCENE.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Skyler's really become a force to be reckoned with. How she went from annoying wife to this is insane. When she said "when it comes back. Your cancer". That was heavy.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    I saw this RS at the store yesterday and it made me smile. White/Pinkman 2012.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I CAN FINALLY POST IN THIS THREAD AND READ THIS THREAD BECAUSE I FINALLY CAUGHT UP AND OMG!!!!!!!

I'm so, so happy. Fifty-One was absolutely perfect, especially with Sky on the verge of an epic mental collapse. Her telling Walt that she's waiting for his cancer to come back was INSANE. I love this show.

BITCH.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Dean Norris was on Fresh Air last week. Spoilers if you're not completely caught up.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theruiner View Post
    Dean Norris was on Fresh Air last week. Spoilers if you're not completely caught up.
    Thanks for this reminder. I caught the last few minutes of this last week. Listening now.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I think I stopped breathing for a few minutes there.

And a couple of nice Heat references: Hank mentioning the Blu-ray, the heist at the end worthy of Mann's work. And not to mention...

Spoiler: Todd totally pulled a Waingro on that kid.
    Last edited by onthewall2983; 08-12-2012 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I was totally beginning to think the guy was a narc. Nope...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    How can a show pack so much tension and surprise into 1 episode? I need to take slow deep breaths now. Best episode of the season so far.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a top 5 episode right there. Holy shit

How well is this show shot? Good lord, the scene where they're standing at the railroad crossing and then walk down the tracks was breathtaking

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    SPOILER

Total Waingro moment. I wonder how that guy will be dealt with. The whole heist had me on the edge of the seat.... And the very end made the old heart break.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT what a great episode. Also, FUCK! Is it next week yet?