Thread: Custom Album

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    This. Please. Couldn't be arranged it any better. In 5.1.

Minus Metal and Deep, maybe.
    Yeah, I've been listening to these tracks in this order. I used Ableton trying to fuse the tracks together more smoothly, and it's been working somewhat. Into the Void immediatly leading into Deep is fucking fantastic. I am still unsure of Metal, but it is one of my favorite covers. I might even like it more after Pilgrimage instead of before it.

EDIT: I just had the acoustic at the end of Metal fading out while Even Deeper starts and it has a much better flow. Switching them now on the list.
    Last edited by OSLIN; 08-13-2013 at 02:35 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I recently started revisiting an extended ver​sion of Pretty Hate Machine that I made in 2007. It consisted of the standard album tracks mixed with different remixes and the Purest Feeling demo to make the tracks longer. Once I make the finishing touches that I'd like to make I will make it available to anyone interested. Here's the track listing:

01. Intro
    02. Head Like a Hole
    03. Terrible Lie
    04. Down in It
    05. Segue 01 (I'm either going to put this at the end of "Down in It" or think of a better title.)
    06. Sanctified
    07. Something I Can Never Have
    08. Kinda I Want To
    09. Sin
    10. That's What I Get
    11. Segue 02 (Same deal as above.)
    12. The Only Time
    13. Ringfinger

Note: No, I'm not going to include "Get Down, Make Love" on it as I believe the production on the song is a completely different vibe and throws off the balance (I believe the same with the remaster).
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 08-16-2013 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    Note: No, I'm not going to include "Get Down, Make Love" on it as I believe the production on the song is a completely different vibe and throws off the balance (I believe the same with the remaster).
    Yeah, I agree on the Get Down, Make Love.

It would be fun to take the track You Know Who You Are off of halo 3 and cut it to maybe intro into HLAH. Just an idea... that just might work.

No Purest Feeling love I see

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSLIN View Post
    Yeah, I agree on the Get Down, Make Love.It would be fun to take the track You Know Who You Are off of halo 3 and cut it to maybe intro into HLAH. Just an idea... that just might work.No Purest Feeling love I see
    It's funny you mention that track because that's what I used for the intro. I cut it off at a point where I could transition it into the opening drums of Head Like a Hole (which is when that track starts on my mix). No love only because I think that would also throw off the vibe.
    Last edited by wight rabbit; 08-13-2013 at 07:50 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggermine View Post
    No love only because I think that would also throw off the vibe.
    You're probably right, although you can never go wrong with a little sax.
    Last edited by OSLIN; 08-14-2013 at 08:06 AM.