Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: How fucked was your day?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dra508 View Post
    Having a lovely time visiting Prague. then on the last evening, had my iPhone nicked from my hand bag while,riding the trolley.

Irritated.
    Is this the one we just got from the store in Palm Springs? For fuck sake!!!

Overheard some coworkers poking fun of me by saying I'm "weird" and that I suck at my job. The beginning of this new job has become such a pain in the ass for me, I've never had so much indifference to me in my entire life.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post

Overheard some coworkers poking fun of me by saying I'm "weird" and that I suck at my job. The beginning of this new job has become such a pain in the ass for me, I've never had so much indifference to me in my entire life.
    Why would they say that you're weird? I don't get it.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    Why would they say that you're weird? I don't get it.
    I hope you're not being facetious. But I'm guessing it's because I'm not engaging with them or kissing ass.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I hope you're not being facetious. But I'm guessing it's because I'm not engaging with them or kissing ass.
    I'm not trying to be facetious. Come on, you should know that by now. Don't kiss ass but buy them doughnuts or something. You're still the newbie. Give it time. They will warm up to you.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmingly Miserable View Post
    I'm not trying to be facetious. Come on, you should know that by now. Don't kiss ass but buy them doughnuts or something. You're still the newbie. Give it time. They will warm up to you.
    I didn't mean to sound snappy, I've just had a rough week. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Is this the one we just got from the store in Palm Springs? For fuck sake!!!
    YES!! My luck with phones is going down hill fast. I'm switching to a windows phone or a crack berry!

Prove those mofos wrong, not right.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    My old kitty died. Agonal breaths are horrible.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    I'm so very sorry for you loss hun! *hugs you tightly*

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Sorry for your loss :-(

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    RIP old kitty my condolences

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Lost my mom this morning. I'm still processing how I feel. It feels selfish to feel anything or even talk about it. I got to visit her in the hospital a week ago and say goodbye. It doesn't feel like she's gone. It feels like she is about to call me. My SO was a trooper for me today. We drove to the coast and sat on the beach and watched the waves crash in. She was more than receptive to whatever I was feeling, which tells me she's a keeper. I'm feeling quite the palette of emotions right now. Sadness, rage, relief.

My mom took me to my first NIN show. 2005 in San Francisco at the Warfield. I was 15. She absolutely hated it. She only liked Head like a Hole, heh. But she loved seeing me happy. My relationship with her was not smooth, though the last few years, we really tried hard to fix the years of animosity.

The last time I truly talked to her was a few days after Mother's Day. I had called her on Mother's Day, but she missed the call and took a few days to call me back. We caught each other up on our lives. How I was pissed about not having a car. How she offered to send me money, but I refused. How much she wanted to meet my SO. How much she loved her current boyfriend. I told her I would make it up to visit her on her birthday, July 6th. My last words to her were, "I love you Mom, see you soon." I visited her about a week ago with some family. We each got a little bit of time to see her alone. I was last. After my brothers. After her own parents. After her sister. It felt like I was in there for two hours, but realistically 30 minutes. I said goodbye. I knew it wasn't going to last long. She was in a coma. I held her hand. I told her how much I regretted being such a brat when I was growing up. I finally kissed her on the cheek and said I loved her.

The tears on my face feel like lava right now. I'm sorry to anyone who has ever lost anyone. Just know that you are loved. I'm so lucky to have a great support system in my family and friends. I wanted to post this here because I'm having trouble processing this. It's not about me. Thank you to anyone who read this. I know there are people on here who I have been kind with since I joined this site in 2005. I never get too close, but I truly care about y'all. This is a special community and it goes beyond the reasons we first joined this site. Thank you.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Condolences, sorry for your loss

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Could ETS people's loved ones please stop dying for the next while?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackholesun View Post
    Lost my mom this morning.
    Sorry for your loss, my condolences.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Hi all. I know a lot of you here frequent my FB page and I have deactivated it. Things are, to put it mildly, fucked at the moment and it feels like my outbursts and mood swings are becoming (somewhat dull) entertainment on there. Please email me if you want to stay in touch. I'll see some of you next month.

Cheers,
    O

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Well that lasted all of five days. Fucking depression.

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    @blackholesun . I'm so sorry for your loss. It's great that you got up to see her.

:hug:

Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    today i realized that i seem to be pissing everyone off and pushing everyone away.
    i don't know why, and i feel really fucked up about it.
    @owinn , i feel you.
    Last edited by elevenism; 07-06-2014 at 01:40 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    today i realized that i seem to be pissing everyone off and pushing everyone away.
    i don't know why, and i feel really fucked up about it.
    @owinn , i feel you.
    Yeah I do the same stuff. However I am lucky that I have friends that know about my problems and have the patience to stick around. There are a few who find the need to act like fucking assholes but I give as good as I get in those situations.

I hope you can work through your stuff.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Trip to urgent care! Sooooo great! Yay not keeping food down! Yay anxiety! I love life!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I never go out. Decide to go to a party. As I'm closing it, my tire fucks off. After, I try to put air, to no avail. Thankfully, I made it home. New tire on tuesday. Joy...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Well.. the dude I'm kinda seeing made out with some other chick in front of me last night, so there's that.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Well.. the dude I'm kinda seeing made out with some other chick in front of me last night, so there's that.
    The young one?

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yep... We were out at a bar and he was ridiculously drunk, did it in front of me and all my friends and I absolutely lost my shit at him. Fair enough, we're not exclusive so he can do whatever he wants, but to do it in front of me when we had plans to go home together is just really fucked up. Not to mention it was really embarrassing having all my friends (and his) look at me like they felt sorry for me.

I didn't talk to him for the next few hours and then I think I drank so much to forget about it that I actually did forget about it, and ended up going home with him anyway... And then he made me post that cute pic of us together on fb (which was really cute). I DON'T KNOW HOW TO QUIT HIM. Someone help.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Too much drama for not even actually dating or anything.

Fuck 'em.

Or uhhh... Don't fuck him.

Or,
    if you're still doing the thing where you like him but you're pretending like you don't so you don't ruin the banging... just talk to him, goddamn it!
    Last edited by Sarah K; 07-20-2014 at 06:55 PM.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Well he drunkenly asked me out about a week ago but it all felt wrong, so we spoke the next day and he said he just wants to keep things casual... I think he's just scared of relationships and commitments and wants to be as slutty as possible. Even though I know he has feelings for me.

I can't see this ending well for me in the long run, but we do have a lot of fun together for now. Blargh...

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I think he's too young to get serious with, anyway... I dunno. You should be dating other people, as well! You're smart and funny and beautiful. I'm sure you will have no issues finding dates with people who are at a more stable point in life, and have the potential for something a little more serious.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Yeah, you're totally right. My brain knows this, but my emotions choose to ignore that logic. Doesn't help that my vagina keeps betraying me as well.. Stupid amazing sex that I can't get enough of.

And to stay on topic... I just napped at my desk. So, not getting enough sleep also fucks up my day.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I DON'T KNOW HOW TO QUIT HIM.
    Yeah, you're totally right. My brain knows this, but my emotions choose to ignore that logic. Doesn't help that my vagina keeps betraying me as well.. Stupid amazing sex that I can't get enough of.
    Off topic: I hear ya. I think the best and the most hardest thing to do is cut him off cold turkey. I'm cringing at myself when I say this because I'm struggling with the same thing as well. However, I think, you will feel much better about yourself if you do cut him off. There are plenty of dicks in the sea.

Proceed back on topic, folks.