Thread: How fucked was your day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My boss is going all fucking out on me. The last couple months she's begun to get passive aggressive with me, and when it's not passive I get blamed for doing things I was told to do directly by her. We share work, she has a bit of extra accounting on the side on day of the week- and yet everything but only a couple odd things get done by me now. She actually passed on all the daily tasks to me one by one by not telling me to do them, but getting angry at me about not doing them. So every time I pass her office, she's either on her company iPhone or on Facebook while I've got so much stuff to do I probably can't finish it in the day. So while I'm busy doing everything, she's constantly messaging me about low-priority things that haven't been done yet- she knows I'm busy and she knows she could do them in the time it takes for her to tell me this. She's been sabotaging my work- telling me specifically to do something, I do it, and then she redoes it a different way. A couple days ago, she was purposely messing up large amounts of things I was printing by changing the database in the middle of it. I asked her to stop, she said she did, then two minutes later it's fucked up again.... wasting company money. While she knows I'm very busy, she comes up to me about something that supposedly was told to us in an email she just looked at from the other day.... what? She tried telling me what I was doing was wrong because of something that didn't actually happen... then when I located what she was actually talking about (no issue in any way) she just laughs it off because all she was doing was trying to waste my time and stress me out. Because I'm not getting any help I have to constantly tell clients this week "Sorry, I don't think I can get that done for you today" when it should be no issue at all to get things to them within the hour and therefor I get shit from them on top of it. I went to hyperventilate in the bathroom yesterday. The problem is all of this is passive aggressive little things that can barely be proven, and I work in such a small company she's either fired or I leave- there can't be any fixing the issue.
    Last edited by Tea; 02-09-2012 at 11:32 AM.