Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Massive Attack

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    http://www.bochcenter.org/buy/show-l...massive-attack

Boston is March 14 at Wang Theatre, $39.75 - $125

*edit - link dead already, there was no on sale date listed*

*edit two - price was a range*
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 11-02-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    http://www.bochcenter.org/buy/show-l...massive-attack

Boston is March 14 at Wang Theatre, $39.75

*edit - link dead already, there was no on sale date listed*
    Hell yesssss!! I grew up on Mezzanine and have never had the chance to see them live; so pumped I will now.

Now to debate with myself on whether to get a seat on the lower level or... the mezzanine...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    March 11 - Montreal, QC - Place des Arts
    March 12 - Toronto, ON - Sony Centre for the Performing Arts
    March 14 - Boston, MA - Wang Theatre
    March 15 - New York, NY - Radio City Music Hall
    March 19 - Philadelphia, PA - The Met
    March 20 - Washington, DC - Anthem
    March 22 - Detroit, MI - Masonic Temple Theatre
    March 23 - Chicago, IL - Chicago Theatre
    March 24 - St. Paul, MN - Palace Theatre
    March 28 - San Francisco, CA - Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
    March 29 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium
    March 30 - Los Angeles, CA - Hollywood Palladium
    April 2 - San Diego, CA - Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 11-02-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I might just be missing something, but any information yet regarding on-sale times for these NA dates?

Because I’m about to move heaven and earth to make sure I get a ticket to Chicago while I can.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    I might just be missing something, but any information yet regarding on-sale times for these NA dates?

Because I’m about to move heaven and earth to make sure I get a ticket to Chicago while I can.
    Seems like most shows have a presale on Wednesday with general sales on Friday. Definitely will want to check the specific show though.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Seems like most shows have a presale on Wednesday with general sales on Friday. Definitely will want to check the specific show though.
    Ahh, cool, thanks! I don’t have a Twitter, so naturally I never think to look there, and sure enough, the venue tweeted just a moment ago that general sale will be on the 9th. Guess I’ll have to be ready!

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Anyone know how Amex presales work? I have one of their cards; how do I actually utilize that to get into the presale on Wednesday?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    awesome, radio city. and I don't have to wait in the rain this time for 6 hours

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Going to hit the CHI show. I've only seen them one, in 2010, and it was incredible!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    That NYC date is smack dab in the middle of March Madness. Oh well, guess I'm not going after all.

You can bet at least one more Radio City will be added in there btw.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tickets scored! Excited!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    Anyone know how Amex presales work? I have one of their cards; how do I actually utilize that to get into the presale on Wednesday?
    Pretty sure from my past experiences you either have to simply use an Amex card to complete the purchase, and/or if it requires a password it's the 10-digit customer service phone number on the back of the card.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Pretty sure from my past experiences you either have to simply use an Amex card to complete the purchase, and/or if it requires a password it's the 10-digit customer service phone number on the back of the card.
    Sweet. I'll make sure my card is registered as my default method of payment ahead of time and will have it sitting next to me in case I need that number. Thanks.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Massive Attack

Am I missing something? There isn’t an AMEX presale for the Detroit show, is there??

Edit: I’m assuming for the live nation presale on Wednesday i just need to be logged in?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    Am I missing something? There isn’t an AMEX presale for the Detroit show, is there??

Edit: I’m assuming for the live nation presale on Wednesday i just need to be logged in?
    Looks like Detroit is a Live Nation/Mobile App presale.. not sure if they'll use a password for that? Hopefully they post more info on that if it needs one.

*edit: yeah, no Amex sale for that show. From what I can tell, anyway. It's annoying that the venue doesn't even have the show listed yet*
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 11-04-2018 at 04:43 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    What the heck does "local presale offers" mean for the Boston show? They have an AMEX presale and that local presale offers...does that mean go to the box office?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaps30 View Post
    What the heck does "local presale offers" mean for the Boston show? They have an AMEX presale and that local presale offers...does that mean go to the box office?
    for the chicago show, i got a presale code for being subscribed to the Metro's mailing list (they're another venue in chicago), so i'm guessing it's something like that.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    for the chicago show, i got a presale code for being subscribed to the Metro's mailing list (they're another venue in chicago), so i'm guessing it's something like that.
    yess, I got that email! I had an oh shit moment earlier when I remembered I have a doctor appointment on Wednesday right when the presale is, but I guess Chicago's is on Thursday for some reason? I'll be back to work then, but I'm used to looking for tickets there lol

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I am hopefully going to the Montreal show. We'll see how presale goes...

Check out the gig description:
    Mezzanine XX1 will be a totally new audio / visual production featuring Elizabeth Fraser and designed by Robert Del Naja with collaborators to be announced at a later date.

The show will re-imagine Mezzanine twenty one years on from its release using custom audio reconstructed from the original samples and influences.

Robert Del Naja says: “It’s going to be a one off piece of work; our own personalised nostalgia nightmare head trip”

Could be quite an interesting set...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seasonsinthesky View Post
    I am hopefully going to the Montreal show. We'll see how presale goes...

Check out the gig description:

Could be quite an interesting set...[/FONT]
    The listing for the St. Paul show is advertising both Elizabeth Fraser and Horace Andy being there. I wonder if that's it or if maybe they could get Shara Nelson in for the shows, too. Not even getting my hopes up on Tricky haha.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 11-06-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    Well, I signed up for the Boston one on Monday and haven't received anything from them other than the confirmation about signing up. So either I signed up too late or that presale is done another way (in person?).

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Couldn't get orchestra seats in presale, it gave me a "device error" and suggested I try a different computer. Tried again and got halfway back in the balcony. Sucks, but oh well.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    For Detroit, I got some great seats within the price range I was shooting for. Looking forward to it!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    After 10 minutes I managed to get seats for the San Francisco show. Obviously, I wanted floor, but, the seats are pretty close, so, no complaints here. Just glad I finally get to see them perform, live!

One great big festering neon distraction....
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Sweet. Got my tix for the SD show. Now to figure out what LA show to try to get tix for.

Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    What were prices like for the Philly show? I've been busy AF with work this week, and was on a plane while the presale was taking place.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I'm going to need to try to wait a while before I can get tickets, now. I must see this, though. It's one of those rare things I need to do.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    What were prices like for the Philly show? I've been busy AF with work this week, and was on a plane while the presale was taking place.
    Can't speak to Philly. but Boston was $85 for about a third of the way back on the balcony, and closer to $100 for the back of the orchestra underneath the overhangs.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Buying tickets blows. Sitting forever in the Ticketmaster queue.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Good luck to those trying today! I managed a 9th row pair for Chicago yesterday and can't wait!

EDIT: 2nd NYC date and 3rd LA date added.