Thread: The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Today I genuinelly wanted to swallow entire pack of sleeping pills. But then upon research I found out from at it isn't 100% reliable, got pissed about the fact. I dunno why, before suicide was like "Fuck, I will kil myself one day", I used to be terrified of the fact I had such thoughts, now it seems to be more like "I wish I had the guts to kill myself". I dunno, maybe stuff is pilling up and my mental state got worse and it is showing. I am still unsure right now about it, but I had my first moment today where I really just wanted to die.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HWB View Post
    Today I genuinelly wanted to swallow entire pack of sleeping pills. But then upon research I found out from at it isn't 100% reliable, got pissed about the fact. I dunno why, before suicide was like "Fuck, I will kil myself one day", I used to be terrified of the fact I had such thoughts, now it seems to be more like "I wish I had the guts to kill myself". I dunno, maybe stuff is pilling up and my mental state got worse and it is showing. I am still unsure right now about it, but I had my first moment today where I really just wanted to die.
    are you currently seeing a therapist? because you need to be. i'm not being rude, i want you to get the help you need. 1-800-273-8255 in the meantime, please call the national suicide prevention lifeline and talk to someone. i hope you're going to be ok <3

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    are you currently seeing a therapist? because you need to be. i'm not being rude, i want you to get the help you need. 1-800-273-8255 in the meantime, please call the national suicide prevention lifeline and talk to someone. i hope you're going to be ok <3
    Not currently, but I definetelly plan on doing so, I have done so in the past though, I believe that with enough effort I can probably get better. Thank you for replying-

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

The Mental Health thread - depression, bipolar, ADHD, you name it

Quote Originally Posted by HWB View Post
    with my Borderline Personally Disorder, I've tried that way twice, and obviously it didn't work.
    it can fuck up yer liver quite good. most of the time you vom up if you down a large dose of meds. the first time I had to drink activated charcoal shake which had the consistency of a thick paint. which
    but I'm quite sure I'll try it again before my time is up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by [parasite]; 09-29-2017 at 09:42 AM.