Thread: Metal Gear Solid

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Okay. The new trailer they have for this (presumably what they'll be showing at E3) looks pretty fuckin' cool. Why didn't they show clips of THIS as promotion instead? Who came up with that idea?

Edit - Here's a youtube link to the trailer itself, but I'll leave the link the pre-E3 video in case anyone wants to watch that.

http://events.konami.com/ (skip to about 15:25) There's some more info on Rising before and after that clip, though.

Also, a new Mega64 skit involving Raiden looking for employment, a few more clips from Rising, and the announcement of a demo of Rising being included with the Zone of the Enders HD Collection.

The use of "Wrong" seems a bit out of place, though. I'm not really digging it at all. But on the other hand, this DOES look like it could be a really fun hack and slasher for the MGS series. And that's really all I'm expecting from this, because I still have that gut feeling that we're not going to get anything with nearly the same substance as previous Metal Gears. But for what it is, it looks like it could be good.

Consider my faith in this game (very) cautiously restored, for now.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 06-01-2012 at 12:30 PM.