Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Underneath It All: A Nine Inch Nails Podcast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Where can I find these? I don't have iTunes and I can't find them anywhere else. The official website is down and the archive.org links are locked. Thanks in advance!
    doesn't look like they're still hosted anywhere, but i should have them on my external hard drive (or at least the ones i edited; there were a couple that karen or brian did). DM me and let me know if you are looking for a particular episode and i'll get it to you!

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wizfan View Post
    Where can I find these? I don't have iTunes and I can't find them anywhere else. The official website is down and the archive.org links are locked. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    doesn't look like they're still hosted anywhere, but i should have them on my external hard drive (or at least the ones i edited; there were a couple that karen or brian did). DM me and let me know if you are looking for a particular episode and i'll get it to you!
    I've been meaning to figure out how to get these back online. Maybe I can host them on my YouTube channel or something. Mae, I'll shoot you an email to get the files you have.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Hey, pigs! Great news: with the help of @OSLIN and @eversonpoe, I've collected all the old Underneath It All episodes and uploaded them to my YouTube channel! The full playlist is below.

We appreciate those of you who've inquired about getting the episodes back online, so I'm glad we could finally make this happen. Hopefully, this can be a final resting place for the episodes. If anyone wants the .mp3's, let me know, and I'll send them your way. Enjoy!

cc: @KarenLeslie @sheepdean @botley @ninlive @Leviathant

UIA Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...0PEScyP5ELVEMW

Last edited by Toadflax; 02-01-2024 at 11:50 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Hey, pigs! Great news: with the help of @OSLIN and @eversonpoe, I've collected all the old Underneath It All episodes and uploaded them to my YouTube channel! The full playlist is below.
    not gonna lie i was tempted to go back and scrub my deadname out but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that would have been a lot of work haha

hope everyone enjoys my ridiculous editing that i would absolutely never do that way anymore, but i'm really glad this is available again for folks to listen to

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    not gonna lie i was tempted to go back and scrub my deadname out but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that would have been a lot of work haha
    Yeah, I figured you would have mentioned when you sent over the files if you didn't want your episode to be included or to edit any name stuff. I made sure it was correct in the show notes, though!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    Yeah, I figured you would have mentioned when you sent over the files if you didn't want your episode to be included or to edit any name stuff. I made sure it was correct in the show notes, though!
    thanks, babe! <3

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRexall View Post
    It's too bad this thing isn't streamed live with the option of phone-in questions. I'd totally call and put Levi on the spot about that ETS chatroom he keeps avoiding
    That is definitely something we will look into for future episodes.
    Last edited by OSLIN; 04-11-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Oh man, the tales I could tell...
    Tell us!!!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    So when is Ep 13 coming out?
    we only got a handful of submissions so we're working on a different idea for the episode. so, you know...SOON

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    There should definitely be an episode dedicated to the Firebrand fiasco, and its effect on the community. Tony Parente as one of the main guests on that, unfiltered plz..
    Ha! That episode comes out right after our four part Tapeworm series and right before our extensive retrospective on the life of the great John Malm and the whiny tambourine player who took all of his money.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    There should definitely be an episode dedicated to the Firebrand fiasco, and its effect on the community. Tony Parente as one of the main guests on that, unfiltered plz..
    I'm into this. Book it.

I've now listened to episodes 10, 13.5, and 14. This is some great stuff. Can't wait for the Year Zero episode(s).