Page 32 of 46 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drunk Tank

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I think that's a little too niché for ETS. I think it's more opportunistic to just get wasted and check /r/photshopbattles on reddit.

*edit* had to turn off facebook chat because photoshopping pictures of my internet friends has apparently become more important than talking to my real-life friends. What have I become?
    Last edited by ibanez33; 01-15-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    How the fucking shit have I not heard of this place yet?
    It happens once every three or four months, I think. This specific iteration of it that I went to isn't happening again because (apparently, as there were only 17 people in the place, and half that by the time I left at 1:30am) the host sucks as a promoter. I'll let you know the next one I go to!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Mt Dew Livewire + Absolut Peach + Nehi Peach = wow. such vodka. many soda. phun tyme.

by the way… If you don't have Livewire where you live, Code Red works just fine. and if you you don't have Nehi peach then fuck you… Nah.. just kidding. but seriously, it's a good soda. or substitute more vodka for it… I don't know.
    Last edited by REPLICA; 01-19-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    What's with this trend of me ordering doubles of everything now? I had, like 4 double Caesar, three double vodka/crans and a beer and a half last night. WTF?!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixer808 View Post
    What's with this trend of me ordering doubles of everything now? I had, like 4 double Caesar, three double vodka/crans and a beer and a half last night. WTF?!
    I mean your rank should say it all… You ARE The Enhancer.

EDIT: THE… Not THEN… You get it...
    Last edited by REPLICA; 01-19-2014 at 10:25 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Wasn't my fault, my ride wanted to leave and it would have been a $50 cab ride...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    it would have been a $50 cab ride...
    Ouch… Damn… That's really rough.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's why I love New Zealand, not only is booze fucking HEAPS cheaper than Australia, by LAW, all drinks are served with double shots unless otherwise asked for.
    Compared to here where you can't order doubles because it encourages binge drinking or some fucking bullshit.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I have a friend who gets like this when she's drunk. Years ago we christened her "The Professor" because she would try to impart some sort of drunk knowledge on us. Much more recently I got "You... you're my BESTIE! I LOVE you... You're... you'll be, like the GUY maid of honour at my WEDDING!"
    I <3 her so!
    Here's the video of what she's similar to!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Had a wild night last night… First dinner and beers with all my friends, then back to the track team's place for more drinks and shots, boxing (fighting) occurred in the basement in which I took on our running club president about 5 rounds, a Frat party, back to the track house for more drinks and then an international party, finally back again to the track house for the cool down. It was pretty good, I asked my friends to get me a sonic cheeseburger and fries, I have them the money and then I passed out. I woke up when they gave me the food but I didn't eat it. I woke up this morning and looked down and was all, "Ooohh.. Oops." Good stuff.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    I've only been actually DRUNK a few times but there's only been 1 day this month that I haven't drank. Gonna reconcile that the same way I do every year, by not drinking in February (because it's the shortest month). instead of having a few beers every night though I'm going to get a rough estimate of how much I spent on boozze this month, save that amount next month, and buy something cool like a new TV.

But it's not February yet, so I grabbed a six pack after work and I'm on number 5 already.

***UPDATE***

IT CUNT IN YOUS
    Last edited by ibanez33; 01-27-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    In spite of my recent post, The 2014 Olympics have started which means I've been roped into the competing in the 2014 Beerlympics this weekend. 6 teams of 2 competing in various drinking games this Sunday. Should be interesting.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Since I've turned 21, I've become a beer snob and love the craft beers of the area. Revolver's Blood and Honey is my favorite.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I have a friend who gets like this when she's drunk. Years ago we christened her "The Professor" because she would try to impart some sort of drunk knowledge on us. Much more recently I got "You... you're my BESTIE! I LOVE you... You're... you'll be, like the GUY maid of honour at my WEDDING!"
    I <3 her so!
    Here's the video of what she's similar to!
    I'm drinking whiskey but I'm not drunk. I just wanted to say that I fucking WISH I was put out during my wisdom tooth extraction. THREE HOURS of local anesthetics to break up ONE TOOTH into four pieces. Fucking dentists.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Good fucking god, that sounds like a nightmare! I've only had my top two out, but they were (according to the dentist) "absolutely huge!!" He almost had to plant a knee on my chest as he was yanking them out with pliers. All under local. In other news, it's beer o'clock.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    No more talk about wisdom teeth extractions! I'm getting mine out in March and I'm not going to be put under… I'm freaking out as it is!

ANYWAY, I got drunk on Friday night - left the club/bar and ended up a local Sonic drive-in. I got two cheeseburgers and walked back to my dorm with a thin hoodie in 30 degree weather… It was a decent night.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Got roped into that Neknomination thing, so I just did 3 shots of Jagermeister, with a Jagerbomb to wash it down. Also trying to drag Fixer and Beef into it but I doubt they'll do it, they're pussies #PeerPressure

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Haha! I'm 33, I ain't chuggin' NOTHING!

LEAST of all Jager!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Peeeerrr pressurrrrreeeee

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    NSFW BUT LOLZ

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Maybe I shouldn't be drinking whilst taking my midterm?......

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    WAS delicious? like you drank it all in 1 night? wtf

im shitfaced. dont know how much i had but fuck i could barely walk to my computer just now.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I introduced absinthe to the guy I'm shagging last night.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Been listening to songs from a band I was in lately. New goal, bang someone with this playing in the background.

Or this one...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    SteamWorks made an awesome new Porter that comes wrapped in an awesome bag instead of having a label on the bottle. It's pretty fucking awesome in every single way.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I am so hungover I might just die... Missed my train this morning, pretty sure I was still half drunk when I got to the office, my boss just laughed at me and said I look shit then gave me panadol.

On the plus side, lots of drunk messy sex last night.

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    I've done that before. Things start getting better circa 3pm or so.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Can I crawl under my desk and sleep until then?

Joined (old ETS): 01 Sep 2004 -- Sydney, Australia
    Mentioned
    282 Post(s)
    Might be a good idea.