Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1371

Thread: The Drunk Tank

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I for sure had a uhhhh... experience filled night the first time I had Fireball. But thankfully, no vomiting was involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love gin. ❤️

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    ^^ Gin and San Pellegrino over ice is such a refreshing summer drink. I go for the limonata.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    I'll bear that in mind. Used to love gin and tonics. Can't really drink gin anymore.

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Gin and ginger beer.

Last night's tally: two margaritas, a pink Smirnoff Ice and an adios.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quite a booze-fueled weekend for me. 6 gin and tonics last night and 3 margaritas today. I feel like such a lush.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    how I'm going to feel tomorrow:

Also the couple that lives upstairs in my house are getting married next weekend, apparently there's gonna be like 60-80 people here to party after the ceremony. Glad I have that night off and don't work until 6 the next evening, it's gonna be crazy.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 06-09-2014 at 04:28 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    Tuesday night: Party and drink a quite a few shots of Fireball and Grey Goose.

Thursday night: A nice 25oz of Chimay Rouge, a glass (goblet, wouldn't it be?) of Chimay Blanc, and 2 Lindeman's framboises with one of my bosses.

Needless to say, if you've never had the Chimay Blanc, try it. That is a great tripel.
    Saturday night: Another party, another bottle of Grey Goose.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Been cutting back quite substantially (as you may have been able to tell, since I'm not posting every single night here anymore), but I just found out SteamWorks raspberry summer beer "Fraison" is out now so I just had to pick me up a few to sample. It is delicious.

*edit* now I know what its like when guys girlfriends go away for a while and when they're gone the guys like "naw dude I love having the place to myself it's sweet" then she comes back and all they do is fuck and ignore everyone else for like 3 days. That's what's happening with me and beer right now.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 06-21-2014 at 03:06 AM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ibanez33 View Post
    I just found out SteamWorks raspberry summer beer "Fraison" is out now so I just had to pick me up a few to sample. It is delicious.
    Yum! Sounds delicious! I need to scope some of that beer out.

If you're looking for some place with a good selection, hands down this place called Legacy Liquor store is the BEST selection in the lower mainland.
    Pretty new place as well. I was recommended to check it out, and went and will never go anywhere else to get my booze ever again. It is THAT good!

http://www.yelp.ca/biz/legacy-liquor-store-vancouver

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Yum! Sounds delicious! I need to scope some of that beer out.

If you're looking for some place with a good selection, hands down this place called Legacy Liquor store is the BEST selection in the lower mainland.
    Pretty new place as well. I was recommended to check it out, and went and will never go anywhere else to get my booze ever again. It is THAT good!

http://www.yelp.ca/biz/legacy-liquor-store-vancouver
    Woah, that place looks nice! A little out of the way for me though, but I'll make a point to check it out if I'm in the area sometime. What are the prices like?

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Woah, that place looks nice! A little out of the way for me though, but I'll make a point to check it out if I'm in the area sometime. What are the prices like?
    Haha, I actually just got back from a trip out there just now. As soon as I wrote that, I was like "Hey, yeah... Legacy Liquor... it's been a while since I went there" (haven't had a drink since April, not by choice... have been recovering from being sick). And since we have a drunken Mario kart 8 game night planned this coming weekend, and I know the girlfriend likes getting booze runs out of the way (AKA: not having to go during the work week), we checked the hours, they were open til 11pm, and we made the trip out. Prices are a tad pricey, but that's expected because most of their beers are imported. I don't mind paying a little extra to try some wild and crazy new flavours, haha.

Bought this one last time that was imported from Portland. A Voodoo doughnuts inspired beer. It was called a Pretzel, Raspberry and Chocolate ale, and I was like "Dude, those are my 3 favorite tastes, this must be a beer made for me!" Unfortunately, it was utter crap... It sounded good in writing, but that's about it.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Sooo... How bout that drunken ETS skype session?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I'm sippin' on my last bit of this while listening to the crazy ramblings of my downstairs neighbor. She's insane and amusing except when she's yelling at me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ophelia_ View Post
    Sooo... How bout that drunken ETS skype session?
    I'm totally into it whenever we can get a few people on at the same time. I work late most nights, but if we wanna plan one in advance, I can make it work.

If it's gonna happen and anyone wants to add me on Skype ahead of time, just PM me for my contact/username/whatever it's called, and tell me your Skype name so I know it's actually someone from here who's adding me.
    Last edited by ibanez33; 06-25-2014 at 12:50 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

beer+vodka = epic mornign

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    ...and basiclay toomch guinenes today!11

BUT I LYUV YA ALL!!! <333

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Got really drunk with my brother last night and woke up with a untouched 15 pack of PBR by my bed. What the fuck was I thinking?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    WHISKEY

ten characters and caps rule because of Leviathant

*edit* that awkward moment when you step out for a smoke and see daylight
    Last edited by ibanez33; 06-25-2014 at 07:05 AM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    What kind of whiskey?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    The kind that makes me pray for death to come swiftly after a 10-hour nap.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Enjoying Columbia Crest Cabernet Sauvigno. It's yummy!

I've also been enjoying my own (learned from my boyfriend) garlic and hot pepper infused vodka!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Note to self: never order an Old Fashioned if I see this chick tending bar:

Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    I don't drink beer, but I feel like I need one.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Happy canada day! I'm not quite drunk, but i"ve been at a steady 1-2 drinks per hour since noon. Fireworks!!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Had too many beers and 3 too many (any more than 0 is too many) sambucca shots tonight. Better yet it was my first week at this new firm I'm working for and as far as I know I didn't make a complete fool of myself. Made the executive decision to cab it home and leave the car at the station.

Rational mind - 1 - 0 - drunken mind

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    don not mix vodka, spumante and rose vine...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    So I bought a bottle of Fireball for Fourth of July. Turned the bottle around to read the back of the label and down at the bottom it read, "Made in Canada". That was a buzzkill.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubeninphoenix View Post
    So I bought a bottle of Fireball for Fourth of July. Turned the bottle around to read the back of the label and down at the bottom it read, "Made in Canada". That was a buzzkill.
    Huh, that's weird. Most stories that start with "So I bought a bottle of Fireball..." end in blood, sweat, tears, vomit, police cars, hospitals, indecent exposure, public urination, terrible sex, amazing sex, fist fights, or a combination of some or all of these events.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Huh, that's weird. Most stories that start with "So I bought a bottle of Fireball..." end in blood, sweat, tears, vomit, police cars, hospitals, indecent exposure, public urination, terrible sex, amazing sex, fist fights, or a combination of some or all of these events.
    The last page contains the me buying a bottle of Fireball story that has the vomit and fist fights.