Page 202 of 487 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,060 of 14593

Thread: Professional Wrestling

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Boring event, i just marked out for Neville, shame Bryan wasn't there, i already have my tickets for the October House shows at my city and seems he won't be attending...

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Not a horrible ppv but they announced the King of the Ring is coming back and that is all I care about. I hope Cesaro wins since they lost the tag titles last night.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Was an above average ppv, imo. Not great. Not sure what they're going to do with KOTR. Tournament tonight and final tomorrow? Not sure what the point is to just have one match? Hopefully they give it to someone who needs it. And even then, hopefully they do something with them.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Not a horrible ppv but they announced the King of the Ring is coming back and that is all I care about. I hope Cesaro wins since they lost the tag titles last night.
    Cesaro is not in it... The people that SHOULD BE in it, aren't...

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    King Sheamus II. Just watch them ruin it with that big dumb oaf...again.

Neville would be great but no way would they do that. I'd be okay with Ziggler or Barrett but you watch, it'll be dumbass Sheamus. I guess I should be happy Rybread isn't in the KOTR.
    Last edited by Swykk; 04-27-2015 at 04:59 PM.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I'm thinking either Ziggler or Barrett. I would imagine Ziggler would get some retribution on Sheamus though.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I hope they don't stick the bullshit King gimmick on whoever wins. King Booker was entertaining, King Sheamus was bullshit.

I've seen speculation that it might lead to something with the IC title considering Bryan's going to be out for a month or so, but there's absolutely nothing to support that. I think that it being for the IC title would make the tournament worthwhile for more than just being a historical PPV-type deal. Hopefully they give us all the details on it tonight.

I wonder if this will lead to more one-off wrestling specials like the KOTR finals on the Network. This is the sort of shit they should always churn out, and KOTR should definitely become a yearly thing again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I think King Stardust could be pretty entertaining.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Seems we wont be getting King Stardust...

I could care less if Sheamus wins again, i like him better as a heel but he's terrible when he tries to get heat from the crowd.
    Ziggler keeps on jobbing, great...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    And Ambrose is out as well. King Barrett. Not that I have any problem with it. Just way too many screw jobs. No way Sheamus is winning. Neville would be nice. But, I don't see that happening at all.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Neville vs Barrett is the final I'm predicting. With Barrett going over.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Sheamus is getting screwed either way. Just a matter of when. It'd be good for Neville to make the finals. He's been jobbing alot. But he's been getting a good rub. Enough that losing isn't really hurting his momentum. I just hope that winning the KOTR actually does something for Barrett. And if it does, hopefully he can avoid getting injured, again. He has the worst luck, aside from Daniel Bryan.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    As much as I would love for King Neville to happen, I'm fine with it being Barrett to avenge his loss from Extreme Rules. As long as he starts winning matches afterward.

Imagine King Harper, though. I'm already laughing about it. He just come out with this dirty-ass thrift store king's robe and then immediately discards it, while changing absolutely nothing about his mannerisms. That's gold right there.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I wonder if they will go with a king gimmick like King Booker. Could be interesting. It's not like Barrett has been doing the "bad news" lately anyway. Maybe they'll drop it and go with a king gimmick.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    As much as I would love for King Neville to happen, I'm fine with it being Barrett to avenge his loss from Extreme Rules. As long as he starts winning matches afterward.

Imagine King Harper, though. I'm already laughing about it. He just come out with this dirty-ass thrift store king's robe and then immediately discards it, while changing absolutely nothing about his mannerisms. That's gold right there.
    King Harper would be awesome, i like the guy but it seems he'll be just another "Snitsky" kind of guy...
    I think Barrett will win and he deserves it too, its too soon for Neville (but i'm glad he's in it..) and Sheamus winning again doesn't make sense...

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    You know, I just thought of something. Every time Cena is in an "I Quit" match, he always win. It's as if he only puts his own ego on the line and nothing else as well as the belief to children that they should never give up. Even with this America never quits bullshit. It's obvious he'll beat Rusev but then what? Who is he going to bury next?

If there was going to be someone to face Cena in an "I Quit" match. That person shouldn't just try and beat Cena. That person should be everything including his entire career on the line to prove that he's got nothing to lose but his career and then dare Cena what will he put on the line if he wants to prove to everyone that he's not a quitter? Titles don't mean shit if he's carrying it. Besides, when was the last time that a win from Cena really meant anything to anyone?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Surprisingly good move, WWE. Fuck Sheamus.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Not surprising at all, heh. Ziggler fucked up him though.

On a side note. For those who may not follow the Pumpkins thread, Billy Corgan is now a part of creative with TNA. This could be something great, or a massive mistake. Time will tell.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    So Billy Corgan is TNA's last hope. OK...

King Barrett.... that sounds nice.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Maybe Corgan will end up being super talented at writing good wrestling and move to wwe, and then the current wwe writers who were fired due to Billy taking over will re-re-form the pumpkins and make SP good again. Probably not, though. Anyone else need a beer?

Question, has anyone ever beat Cena in an I Quit match? Rusev as a whole is probably fucked after Payback.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    I don't think he has. Plus, it kind of goes against the whole "never give up" gimmick. If Rusev doesn't win, he's done. They're already planting the seeds on a split between him and Lana. That's another blow right there. She's more over than him, and that's a massive understatement. Things don't look good for him. Off to jobbing on Main Event and Superstars.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    It sucks that guys like Rusev and Bray Wyatt who both needed these big WrestleMania wins against Cena could've done more for their careers. Instead, Vince just wants to keep Cena winning so he won't lose his cash cow.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The King of the Ring was a nice change of pace. It's nice to watch matches that matter. It could have used a better build though, and maybe if it were stretched out longer with more entrants. King Barrett makes sense although I was pulling for Nevelle.... who has been looking great as of late.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Glad they brought it back. Whole thing felt unceremonious though. Two matches were throwaway matches to forward an ongoing storyline. One of which was a semi-final match.. The reaction to Barrett winning seemed kinda dull as well. I'm all for them bringing it back again. But they need to execute it better next time.

Neville has gotten crazy over. Very happy that they're really using him to his strengths, and haven't watered him down at all. Would like to see him win more. But, these losses aren't really working against him yet. They continue to throw him into one big match to another, and he continues to kill it. Hopefully some really great things to go for him. And proof that not all NXT guys will get buried. Just keep him away from Cena.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    I LOL'ed

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Oh, that is nice. I give TNA a year before they close down for good.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Of course, Foley knocks it out the park. Great stuff.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Hideo is going to GTS Tyler Breeze at Takeover. I feel it.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Hey wrestling fans, you feeling down by all of the bullshit that is happening.... Never fear. Here's the new... BOTCHAMANIA!!!!!!